MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

Just got one of my fighter (Arik Hazard) to 3-0 as a 185 pounder in Vegas. I am pretty stoaked. The rest of my guys...not so hot.

Keep him well rested and train him up. I will sponsor you if you buy Juce Wear clothing. Try to give him 2 weeks of training before every fight and he will keep up the impressive wins.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last edited: June 25th 2009

Fight Organisation: Extreme Warfare Battleground (run by ACCBiggz/Richard Wilbon)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Montreal

Training Camp: The Animal Cage (run by jesterx7769/Xander Rhodes)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $110 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Juce Wear (run by juggaloninjalee/Ben Richards)

Affordable clothing for GDS users

Clothing Company: OdessieFIGHT (run by ???/Michael Frazier)

More affordable clothing for GDS users

Nutrition Company: Yuber Nutrition (run by justtxyank/Mark Larson)

Cheap suplements for GDS users, maybe

Fight Organisation: Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts (run by Capelli King/Mentor Guruland)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Las Vegas and weigh in at 205+

Training Camp: Prestige MMA Academy (run by treton/Dicky Fossum)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $75 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Bad 2 The Bone MMA (run by Bonedigger/Bonedigger Karl))

Fight Organisation: Fury Fight Brazil (run by Tag01/Lioneld Methworth)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Rio de Janeiro

Fight Organisation: Shogun MMA (run by Sons of Kohral/Colton Mitchell)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Tokyo

ACTIVE PLAYERS

GDS name (manager name)

ACCBiggz (Richard Wilbon)

Anderz (Andrew Barrowcliff)

Arrows (Gary Jennkins)

BHK1978 (Walter Hill)

Bonedigger (Bonedigger Karl)

Capelli King (Mentor Guruland)

chris caulfield (Chris Caulfield)

ChrisWest (Chris West)

derek_b (Derek B)

Devil_Bingo (Tommy Vores)

FlameSnoopy (Eddie McCloud)

Greek (Tyrone Edwards)

i effin rule (Austin Ryles)

infinitywpi (William Peers)

jesterx7769 (Xander Rhodes)

juggaloninjalee (Ben Richards)

justtxyank (Mike Larson)

Krazy Killian (Killian Macardie)

machinesxe (Sean Wilson)

masterded (Egon Begone)

mjdgoldeneye (Mark Wellz)

nZane (Steve Charles)

pepper 2008 (Pepper Valera Pepper Vasquez)

praguepride (Gabriel Mossack)

Prophet (Simon Storm)

QFresh (Johnny Applebottom)

randomfreeze (Jay DeeBee)

sabataged (The Sabataged)

Samoa Joe ROH (Matthew Bisping)

smurphy1014 (Scott Andrews)

Sons of Kohral (Colton Mitchell)

SuperOwens (Ralph Strader)

supershot (Corey McVeigh)

Synticha (Heikki Knihti)

Tag01 (Lioneld Methworth)

The Masked Orange (The Masked Orange)

treton (Dicky Fossum)

trypio (Kris de Maesschalck)

Tyler Gadzinski (Trevor Dontae)

ya_its_me (Yancey Martin)

darthsiddus2 (???)

randomfreeze (???)

??? (Michael Frazier)

I am really starting to get the hang of this game. The more I play it the more addicted to it I am.

I also think I understand the inner workings a lot better now, certainly feel confident in being able to predict how my fighters will do. Seems that my namesake fighter (Derek Blackley) will be getting a title shot in Honor FC to perhaps become the first 155 champion there... at just 18 years old, I'd be surprised if he won that but with his formiddable takedowns and submission skills he should be able to control a lot of the fight. In the meantime, I'm working on trying to improve his cardio and strength to hopefully be able to actually finish the fight. Will be awesome.... maybe. :)

I'm also starting to wish I was a VIP so I could run my own gym. It would be elite, offering the best training to a select few for a high price. :cool:

I also think I understand the inner workings a lot better now, certainly feel confident in being able to predict how my fighters will do. Seems that my namesake fighter (Derek Blackley) will be getting a title shot in Honor FC to perhaps become the first 155 champion there... at just 18 years old, I'd be surprised if he won that but with his formiddable takedowns and submission skills he should be able to control a lot of the fight. In the meantime, I'm working on trying to improve his cardio and strength to hopefully be able to actually finish the fight. Will be awesome.... maybe. :)

I'm also starting to wish I was a VIP so I could run my own gym. It would be elite, offering the best training to a select few for a high price. :cool:

Put it in Rio and you'll have all my fighters right away :)

I am thinking of having one in LV for elite training only, i can get you at least 10 fighters which will pay the high wages (these are my own fighters so i can afford almost any price) basically i want a super elite gym to let in just the top fighters which will be in our Org, money is not really the factor (getting them built up fast is though)

I am thinking of having one in LV for elite training only, i can get you at least 10 fighters which will pay the high wages (these are my own fighters so i can afford almost any price) basically i want a super elite gym to let in just the top fighters which will be in our Org, money is not really the factor (getting them built up fast is though)

That's what I'm hoping to do with my gym, but people don't have the money yet.

Also, next week I will get a conditioning coach, just paid off the loan, so that frees up $1000 a week.

That's what I'm hoping to do with my gym, but people don't have the money yet.

Also, next week I will get a conditioning coach, just paid off the loan, so that frees up $1000 a week.

Yeah i know, we basically need 2 gyms, one will cover most of the roster and the other which will cover just the elite few fighters

Davis Wayne newton just had a mtch which he won in 5 seconds in round one! It happened so quickly his opposition didn't even get any offense in!

Which is why I was surprised to find Newton picked up a 2 day injury in these five seconds.

You can break your hand in five seconds of pounding a guys skull in. Congrats. :)

I've fired Just Binky, useless can that he was. :D

And now, I' find myself in a position where I'm not quite sure what to do with my next fighter. Anyone want to make me some offers for where my next 22 year old star is going to be fighting out of? I'll accept bribes and my manage record shows that I'm pretty dang successful....

I've fired Just Binky, useless can that he was. :D

And now, I' find myself in a position where I'm not quite sure what to do with my next fighter. Anyone want to make me some offers for where my next 22 year old star is going to be fighting out of? I'll accept bribes and my manage record shows that I'm pretty dang successful....

come to Las Vegas, 300/400 is what i give noob fighters, i can add a 200 sign on fee for the simple reason that i actually like you, make a 300 pound fighter though, i sure need more talent in my 265+ division.

come to Las Vegas, 300/400 is what i give noob fighters, i can add a 200 sign on fee for the simple reason that i actually like you, make a 300 pound fighter though, i sure need more talent in my 265+ division.

We'll see how things go... I'm gonna leave it a few days before I do anything cos I'm not sure what weight class or location I want to try with my next guy. I only have 4 people... and 2 of them are just really lucky cans, so I've got to make every new fighter count. :)

We'll see how things go... I'm gonna leave it a few days before I do anything cos I'm not sure what weight class or location I want to try with my next guy. I only have 4 people... and 2 of them are just really lucky cans, so I've got to make every new fighter count. :)

Put a guy in Rio. I'll throw some scratch your way. Any weight class.

Last edited: June 28th 2009

Fight Organisation: Extreme Warfare Battleground (run by ACCBiggz/Richard Wilbon)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Montreal

Training Camp: The Animal Cage (run by jesterx7769/Xander Rhodes)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $110 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Juce Wear (run by juggaloninjalee/Ben Richards)

Clothing Company: OdessieFIGHT (run by ???/Michael Frazier)

More affordable clothing for GDS users

Nutrition Company: Yuber Nutrition (run by justtxyank/Mark Larson)

Cheap suplements for GDS users, maybe

Fight Organisation: Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts (run by Capelli King/Mentor Guruland)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Las Vegas and weigh in at 205+

Training Camp: Prestige MMA Academy (run by treton/Dicky Fossum)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $75 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Bad 2 The Bone MMA (run by Bonedigger/Bonedigger Karl))

Fight Organisation: Fury Fight Brazil (run by Tag01/Lioneld Methworth)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Rio de Janeiro

Fight Organisation: Shogun MMA (run by Sons of Kohral/Colton Mitchell)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Tokyo

ACTIVE PLAYERS

GDS name (manager name)

ACCBiggz (Richard Wilbon)

Anderz (Andrew Barrowcliff)

Arrows (Gary Jennkins)

BHK1978 (Walter Hill)

Bonedigger (Bonedigger Karl)

Capelli King (Mentor Guruland)

chris caulfield (Chris Caulfield)

ChrisWest (Chris West)

derek_b (Derek B)

Devil_Bingo (Tommy Vores)

FlameSnoopy (Eddie McCloud)

Greek (Tyrone Edwards)

i effin rule (Austin Ryles)

infinitywpi (William Peers)

jesterx7769 (Xander Rhodes)

juggaloninjalee (Ben Richards)

justtxyank (Mike Larson)

Krazy Killian (Killian Macardie)

machinesxe (Sean Wilson)

masterded (Egon Begone)

mjdgoldeneye (Mark Wellz)

nZane (Steve Charles)

pepper 2008 (Pepper Valera Pepper Vasquez)

praguepride (Gabriel Mossack)

Prophet (Simon Storm)

QFresh (Johnny Applebottom)

randomfreeze (Jay DeeBee)

sabataged (The Sabataged)

Samoa Joe ROH (Matthew Bisping)

smurphy1014 (Scott Andrews)

Sons of Kohral (Colton Mitchell)

SuperOwens (Ralph Strader)

supershot (Corey McVeigh)

Synticha (Heikki Knihti)

Tag01 (Lioneld Methworth)

The Masked Orange (The Masked Orange)

treton (Dicky Fossum)

trypio (Kris de Maesschalck)

Tyler Gadzinski (Trevor Dontae)

ya_its_me (Yancey Martin)

darthsiddus2 (???)

randomfreeze (???)

??? (Michael Frazier)

EWB Championship Finals:

Heavyweight: Sean Damon vs. Tyrone Jackson

Light Heavyweight: Reece Perry vs. Jackk Griffith

Middleweight: Race Williams vs. Dave Zero

Welterweight: Daniel Plude vs. Travis Fitzgerald

Lightweight: Jimmy Albright vs. Gunner Haze

EWB VII on July 4th will be main evented by the first ever EWB Championship bout: Jimmy Albright vs. Gunner Haze

Archived