MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

EWB are going to lose our 155 champion.

Been fighting a words battle with Syncronicity for some time now, they are basically one of the first ever organizations and they have allot of money (i think around 1 million someone was saying) they have an aggressive policy of trying to sign people which have titles attached to them and offer crazy sign on fees

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of, 4 of my guys have 1 match left Biggz, including one that just got booked so idk if that he means he has 1 more match or if this will be his last.

Yeah, I'll be offering you the renewals post-fight. The mistake I made is basing the next contracts off of performance of these ones, which means I have to wait to see how it plays out. So you'll get the contract offer after the fight.

Had to cancell Battleground Blitz III and took a good hit on our hype by doing so (which only matters in the sense that I don't know if we can sell out that 1,000 seat arena on Saturday). A total of TWO fights were confirmed, and only a handful of others had accepted fights. Obviously partial blame falls on me for only giving two days to accept fights - but that's still 48 hours someone could have signed in for 5 minutes and hit accept.

I'll be trying to finalize this weekends cards and put those of you who had accepted on those cards.

I like to have 2-3 weeks advance notice for a fight so I can train appropriately.

That is how i do it with my events usually, all my events are currently booked up until the 25/07, usually you need around 5 to 7 days to recover from training and get energy levels up, plus some time to plan your tactics, also allot of players do not get online every day, so if the event is booked earlier than 1 week in advance it is very tough to get everyone prepared, on weight plus get them to approve the fights on time, so i like booking way in advance

That was my original plan, but then - as you can see just by going back in this thread - I've had a ton of people ask, "How come I'm not booked yet" or "Why am I not on this weekends card" So due to demand I tried to book a lot of cards like I have been. After these cards I'll probably switch back to the original plan of doing things to avoid such problems.

That was my original plan, but then - as you can see just by going back in this thread - I've had a ton of people ask, "How come I'm not booked yet" or "Why am I not on this weekends card" So due to demand I tried to book a lot of cards like I have been. After these cards I'll probably switch back to the original plan of doing things to avoid such problems.

i get that also, but i have recently been trying to educate my fighters:D It is really not got for them to fight more regularly than one every 3 weeks, you only really need to fight to earn enough money to pay for the costs, so if you are just having loads of fights you will end up injured, cut, with no energy and worse of all really crap in the long run as you cannot train properly, the only good thing will be that you will be well off;)

Obviously not having allot of fights is boring, but if you are getting one fight every 3 weeks that = to 6 fights for 4 fighters per month, which may not be a hectic pace, but it is reasonable

Holy carp... my namesake fighter is now 3-1 and up to rank 298 in the world. And within hours of becoming a free agent he's already got 2 big offers on the table, with a third guaranteed from the organisation he's been fighting in already. Just wondering what you guys would do in this situation so far with these offers. :)

Synchonicity (Las Vegas): Signing bonus of 10,000 (7,000 to cover moving costs) and a fight/win bonus of 2,000 each

Cú Chulainn Fighting League (London): Signing bonus of 2,000 and a fight/win bonus of 1,500

Honor Fighting Championship (London): Likely 155 title shot, won all three of my fights there, likely to be a good contract.

Holy carp... my namesake fighter is now 3-1 and up to rank 298 in the world. And within hours of becoming a free agent he's already got 2 big offers on the table, with a third guaranteed from the organisation he's been fighting in already. Just wondering what you guys would do in this situation so far with these offers. :)

Synchonicity (Las Vegas): Signing bonus of 10,000 (7,000 to cover moving costs) and a fight/win bonus of 2,000 each

Cú Chulainn Fighting League (London): Signing bonus of 2,000 and a fight/win bonus of 1,500

Honor Fighting Championship (London): Likely 155 title shot, won all three of my fights there, likely to be a good contract.

Wait to see the third offer if close stay. If nowhere near close then take the bigger offer.

I'm still waiting to see what Honor are going to offer. I will probably be sticking with them but the large money and a desire to get that fighter over to EWB someday makes me consider heading over to Vegas... though to be honest, I quite like having the one fighter in the UK and I'm not sure Vegas has any gyms good enough/cheap enough for me to go to.

I can't wait til he gets a title shot... after pulling out so many wins, it just seems right that he'd finally bottle it after landing a big contract and getting into a big fight. He's still only 18 too! :D

If you take any of those gym costs shouldn't be a concern for you any more. As long as your fighters are fighting semi regularly for a real promotion they should be able to train whever full time. As long as the company youre with now isn't offering you crap I would stay there and win the belt as that seems more fun than going somehwere else and getting lost in the mix.

Hi,

I just noticed, that here is an active discussion about MMA Tycoon going, how could I miss this, I could have found the game way earlier.

Anyways, I started a Organization in LA, our first card just ran, and was a success, I have one of the more larger Organizations in LA already, I plan to run a 3 cards a week Org, with fighters being able to choose, if they want 2, 3 or 4 week rest periods, if anyone has a fighter in LA, or plans to make one, be sure to give TTC a look.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=448

Is anyone on here, that owns a company in LA?

I've probably missed someone but I'm too lazy to check up. And to my utter annoyance, the entire MMA Tycoon site is suffering from terrible lag for me today. Though I'm quite amused that I've already got a guy signed with you Boble, despite not knowing who you are. Got another potential signing for you though he's a bit of a concept guy. If he wins his next QFC, I'll give you a shout. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited: July 12th 2009

Fight Organisation: Extreme Warfare Battleground (run by ACCBiggz/Richard Wilbon)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Montreal

Training Camp: The Animal Cage (run by jesterx7769/Xander Rhodes)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $110 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Juce Wear (run by juggaloninjalee/Ben Richards)

Affordable clothing for GDS users

Clothing Company: OdessieFIGHT (run by ???/Michael Frazier)

Nutrition Company: Yuber Nutrition (run by justtxyank/Mark Larson)

Cheap suplements for GDS users, maybe

Fight Organisation: Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts (run by Capelli King/Mentor Guruland)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Las Vegas and weigh in at 205+

Training Camp: Prestige MMA Academy (run by treton/Dicky Fossum)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $75 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Bad 2 The Bone MMA (run by Bonedigger/Bonedigger Karl))

Fight Organisation: Fury Fight Brazil (run by Tag01/Lioneld Methworth)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Rio de Janeiro

Fight Organisation: Shogun MMA (run by Sons of Kohral/Colton Mitchell)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Tokyo

Fight Organisation: Tourney Takedown Championship (run by Boble/Boble Lineman)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Los Angeles

ACTIVE PLAYERS

GDS name (manager name)

ACCBiggz (Richard Wilbon)

Anderz (Andrew Barrowcliff)

Arrows (Gary Jennkins)

BHK1978 (Walter Hill)

Boble (Boble Lineman)

Bonedigger (Bonedigger Karl)

Capelli King (Mentor Guruland)

chris caulfield (Chris Caulfield)

ChrisWest (Chris West)

derek_b (Derek B)

Devil_Bingo (Tommy Vores)

FlameSnoopy (Eddie McCloud)

Greek (Tyrone Edwards)

i effin rule (Austin Ryles)

infinitywpi (William Peers)

Jason Cash (Rich Amsterdam)

jesterx7769 (Xander Rhodes)

juggaloninjalee (Ben Richards)

justtxyank (Mike Larson)

Krazy Killian (Killian Macardie)

machinesxe (Sean Wilson)

masterded (Egon Begone)

mjdgoldeneye (Mark Wellz)

nZane (Steve Charles)

pepper 2008 (Pepper Valera Pepper Vasquez)

praguepride (Gabriel Mossack)

Prophet (Simon Storm)

QFresh (Johnny Applebottom)

randomfreeze (Jay DeeBee)

sabataged (The Sabataged)

Samoa Joe ROH (Matthew Bisping)

smurphy1014 (Scott Andrews)

Sons of Kohral (Colton Mitchell)

SuperOwens (Ralph Strader)

supershot (Corey McVeigh)

Synticha (Heikki Knihti)

Tag01 (Lioneld Methworth)

The Masked Orange (The Masked Orange)

treton (Dicky Fossum)

trypio (Kris de Maesschalck)

Tyler Gadzinski (Trevor Dontae)

ya_its_me (Yancey Martin)

darthsiddus2 (???)

randomfreeze (???)

??? (Michael Frazier)

Wow, what coincidence, feel free to offer me fighters derek.

For anyone else, you can add the line, that I'll sign any GDS fighter based in LA, if you choose to.

I just want to expand with a 145 and 135 class, so those fighters would be great, apart from that, I really like the GAMMA concept, and have ideas, that go the same way, like have a big roster, make sure everyone gets a fight at least every 3 weeks, and plan ahead, I already scheduled show till August 9th, however I can' book em yet, as the money is still missing with only a show run.

However I will try to get as many tournaments for newbies(aka Ultimate Fighter) and Challenger Tournaments into the concept.

Hi,

I just noticed, that here is an active discussion about MMA Tycoon going, how could I miss this, I could have found the game way earlier.

Anyways, I started a Organization in LA, our first card just ran, and was a success, I have one of the more larger Organizations in LA already, I plan to run a 3 cards a week Org, with fighters being able to choose, if they want 2, 3 or 4 week rest periods, if anyone has a fighter in LA, or plans to make one, be sure to give TTC a look.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=448

Is anyone on here, that owns a company in LA?

one of my fighters works for u!

I've probably missed someone but I'm too lazy to check up. And to my utter annoyance, the entire MMA Tycoon site is suffering from terrible lag for me today. Though I'm quite amused that I've already got a guy signed with you Boble, despite not knowing who you are. Got another potential signing for you though he's a bit of a concept guy. If he wins his next QFC, I'll give you a shout. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited: July 12th 2009

Fight Organisation: Extreme Warfare Battleground (run by ACCBiggz/Richard Wilbon)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Montreal

Training Camp: The Animal Cage (run by jesterx7769/Xander Rhodes)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $110 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Juce Wear (run by juggaloninjalee/Ben Richards)

Clothing Company: OdessieFIGHT (run by ???/Michael Frazier)

Nutrition Company: Yuber Nutrition (run by justtxyank/Mark Larson)

Cheap suplements for GDS users, maybe

Fight Organisation: Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts (run by Capelli King/Mentor Guruland)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Las Vegas and weigh in at 205+

Training Camp: Prestige MMA Academy (run by treton/Dicky Fossum)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $75 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Bad 2 The Bone MMA (run by Bonedigger/Bonedigger Karl))

Fight Organisation: Fury Fight Brazil (run by Tag01/Lioneld Methworth)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Rio de Janeiro

Fight Organisation: Shogun MMA (run by Sons of Kohral/Colton Mitchell)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Tokyo

Fight Organisation: Tourney Takedown Championship (run by Boble/Boble Lineman)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Los Angeles

ACTIVE PLAYERS

GDS name (manager name)

ACCBiggz (Richard Wilbon)

Anderz (Andrew Barrowcliff)

Arrows (Gary Jennkins)

BHK1978 (Walter Hill)

Boble (Boble Lineman)

Bonedigger (Bonedigger Karl)

Capelli King (Mentor Guruland)

chris caulfield (Chris Caulfield)

ChrisWest (Chris West)

derek_b (Derek B)

Devil_Bingo (Tommy Vores)

FlameSnoopy (Eddie McCloud)

Greek (Tyrone Edwards)

i effin rule (Austin Ryles)

infinitywpi (William Peers)

Jason Cash (Rich Amsterdam)

jesterx7769 (Xander Rhodes)

juggaloninjalee (Ben Richards)

justtxyank (Mike Larson)

Krazy Killian (Killian Macardie)

machinesxe (Sean Wilson)

masterded (Egon Begone)

mjdgoldeneye (Mark Wellz)

nZane (Steve Charles)

pepper 2008 (Pepper Valera Pepper Vasquez)

praguepride (Gabriel Mossack)

Prophet (Simon Storm)

QFresh (Johnny Applebottom)

randomfreeze (Jay DeeBee)

sabataged (The Sabataged)

Samoa Joe ROH (Matthew Bisping)

smurphy1014 (Scott Andrews)

Sons of Kohral (Colton Mitchell)

SuperOwens (Ralph Strader)

supershot (Corey McVeigh)

Synticha (Heikki Knihti)

Tag01 (Lioneld Methworth)

The Masked Orange (The Masked Orange)

treton (Dicky Fossum)

trypio (Kris de Maesschalck)

Tyler Gadzinski (Trevor Dontae)

ya_its_me (Yancey Martin)

darthsiddus2 (???)

randomfreeze (???)

??? (Michael Frazier)

petecrimson00 (Rex Gylette)

I'm trying to clear inventory at Yuber to try and sell the company, so I've got a big sale going on. Thundergod is now the cheapest high grade stamina product you'll find on the market.

http://mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=328

Between us GDS users... how good are your products? I've got some spare cash so won't mind buying a few for my guys, but I only buy really good ones. And which one is it that helps build up conditioning faster? I still think I need to boost that up for some of my original guys, they weren't set as high as they perhaps should have been. :)

Archived