MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

As soon as he picked up the FA he sent a message asking for his release. Not that its totally wrong, but you could see on his profile he just won the title and it's insane to think we would go, "Oh, ok. See ya later."

Then he got really.... sherdog-forum-member-esque >_> in all of his responses.

I already posted enough on their forums about it.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As soon as he picked up the FA he sent a message asking for his release. Not that its totally wrong, but you could see on his profile he just won the title and it's insane to think we would go, "Oh, ok. See ya later."

Then he got really.... sherdog-forum-member-esque >_> in all of his responses.

I already posted enough on their forums about it.

Don't release him. Figure out your best bet on someone that can beat him, and offer him that fight. If he won't take it then I wouldn't bat an eyelash making him wait his contract out until the end.

Guest JStarr

<p>Greg Anderson v. Dave Zero: The Rematch will be main-eventing EWB XIX on October 16th. Both fighters need to confirm.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, a few other guys have offers they have yet to accept. Check your inboxes.</p>

<p>I've partnered with Justtxyank to build an elite gym in Rio! The gym will have 10 elite or double elite trainers by tomorrow, and at least one dedicated sparring partner in each discipline which eliminates the need for sparring schedules and allows you to train on your own schedule.</p><p> </p><p>

But the best part of the deal will be for you, GDSers. To keep this thing afloat, my org Fury Fight Brazil intends to pay a large portion of the costs for the gym. To do that, we're going to have to supplement the fighters that train there with the $500 a week dues. So my offer to all of you is this: anyone that has or wants to create a fighter in Rio can train at The Hellfire Club for free as long as you sign a contract with Fury Fight Brazil. Every fighter that signs up will get $500 a week from me to cover all of the dues for as long as that fighter is with FFB and Hellfire Club. Take a look. If you're interested post here or PM me in MMAtycoon.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=478" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=478</a></p>

Last edited: October 6th 2009

Fight Organisation: Extreme Warfare Battleground (run by ACCBiggz/Richard Wilbon)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Montreal

Training Camp: The Animal Cage (run by jesterx7769/Xander Rhodes)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $200 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Juce Wear (run by juggaloninjalee/Lee Patterson)

Affordable clothing for GDS users

Clothing Company: OdessieFIGHT (run by ???/Michael Frazier)

Fight Organisation: Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts (run by Capelli King/Mentor Guruland)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Las Vegas and weigh in at 170+

Training Camp: Prestige MMA Academy (run by treton/Dicky Fossum)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $75 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Bad 2 The Bone MMA (run by Bonedigger/Bonedigger Karl))

Fight Organisation: Fury Fight Brazil (run by Tag01/Lioneld Methworth)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Rio de Janeiro

Gym: The Hellfire Club (run by justtxyank/Mike Larson)

A gym that where all GDS fighters will get their dues paid for them thanks to an alliance with Fury Fight Brazil. High quality training available, with sparring at all times. Contact Tag01/Lioneld Methworth to arrange details.

Fight Organisation: Shogun MMA (run by Sons of Kohral/Colton Mitchell)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Tokyo

Fight Organisation: Tourney Takedown Championship (run by Boble/Boble Lineman)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Los Angeles

Bookmakers: LA Punters (run by Boble/Boble Lineman)

Place your bets, win some money!

Fight Organisation: Konflict (run by funkybradley/Paul Bradley)

Will probably offer contracts to GDS guys if you PM him letting him know you are from GDS

Nutrition Company: MMA Elite Nutrition (run by grits207/Mike Miller)

Quality suppl

ements for all at reasonable prices

ACTIVE PLAYERS

GDS name (manager name)

ACCBiggz (Richard Wilbon)

Anderz (Andrew Barrowcliff)

Arrows (Gary Jennkins)

BHK1978 (Walter Hill)

Boble (Boble Lineman)

Bonedigger (Bonedigger Karl)

Capelli King (Mentor Guruland)

chris caulfield (Chris Caulfield)

ChrisWest (Chris West)

derek_b (Derek B)

Devil_Bingo (Tommy Vores)

FlameSnoopy (Eddie McCloud)

funkybradley (Paul Bradley)

Greek (Tyrone Edwards)

grits207 (Mike Miller)

i effin rule (Austin Ryles)

infinitywpi (William Peers)

Jason Cash (Rich Amsterdam)

jesterx7769 (Xander Rhodes)

JStarr (Jebediah Starr)

juggaloninjalee (Lee Patterson)

justtxyank (Mike Larson)

Krazy Killian (Killian Macardie)

machinesxe (Sean Wilson)

majesty95 (Robert Peters)

masterded (Egon Begone)

MaxxHexx (Tony Guidotti)

mjdgoldeneye (Mark Wellz)

nZane (Steve Charles)

pepper 2008 (Pepper Valera Pepper Vasquez)

petecrimson00 (Rex Gylette)

praguepride (Gabriel Mossack)

Prophet (Simon Storm)

QFresh (Johnny Applebottom)

randomfreeze (Jay DeeBee)

sabataged (The Sabataged)

Samoa Joe ROH (Matthew Bisping)

ShortShortsarentdead (Jazzy McCoolio)

smurphy1014 (Scott Andrews)

Sons of Kohral (Colton Mitchell)

SuperOwens (Ralph Strader)

supershot (Corey McVeigh)

Synticha (Heikki Knihti)

Tag01 (Lioneld Methworth)

The Masked Orange (The Masked Orange)

tjfla (TJ Charles)

treton (Dicky Fossum)

trypio (Kris de Maesschalck)

Tyler Gadzinski (Trevor Dontae)

ya_its_me (Yancey Martin)

darthsiddus2 (???)

randomfreeze (???)

??? (Michael Frazier)

Guest JStarr

<p>EWB XIX still waiting on fight confirmations from: Matt Smith, Tully Ray Sanders, Cody Valentine, Baxter Basset.</p><p> </p><p>

EWB XX still waiting on fight confirmations from: Danny Lewis, Ivan Emelianenko, and Rodderick Peaches.</p><p> </p><p>

EWB XXI offers will begin going out shortly.</p>

Guest JStarr

Looking for a lightweight and a welterweight willing and able to fight on a week's notice.

May need a light heavyweight for Halloween if masterded doesn't confirm Danny Lewis for his bout.

I guess I should check out the Dog Pound more often, as I just found this game last week and didn't realize there was a GDS connection. :o Luckily I chose to start out in Montreal just because I wanted to stay in NA but the US cities all looked a little crowded. Thanks to two of my guys ending up in EWB, I found out there is this thread, which I will now read through looking for advice & hints. :D

Anyway, my manager name on Tycoon is Alec Burke and I'm looking forward to what appears to be a fairly deep game.

Last edited: October 11th 2009

Fight Organisation: Extreme Warfare Battleground (run by ACCBiggz/Richard Wilbon)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Montreal

Training Camp: The Animal Cage (run by jesterx7769/Xander Rhodes)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $200 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Juce Wear (run by juggaloninjalee/Lee Patterson)

Clothing Company: OdessieFIGHT (run by ???/Michael Frazier)

Fight Organisation: Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts (run by Capelli King/Mentor Guruland)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Las Vegas and weigh in at 170+

Training Camp: Prestige MMA Academy (run by treton/Dicky Fossum)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $75 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Bad 2 The Bone MMA (run by Bonedigger/Bonedigger Karl))

Fight Organisation: Fury Fight Brazil (run by Tag01/Lioneld Methworth)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Rio de Janeiro

Gym: The Hellfire Club (run by justtxyank/Mike Larson)

A gym that where all GDS fighters will get their dues paid for them thanks to an alliance with Fury Fight Brazil. High quality training available, with sparring at all times. Contact Tag01/Lioneld Methworth to arrange details.

Fight Organisation: Shogun MMA (run by Sons of Kohral/Colton Mitchell)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Tokyo

Fight Organisation: Tourney Takedown Championship (run by Boble/Boble Lineman)

Will offer contracts to any GDS fighters as long as they are based in Los Angeles

Bookmakers: LA Punters (run by Boble/Boble Lineman)

Place your bets, win some money!

Fight Organisation: Konflict (run by funkybradley/Paul Bradley)

Will probably offer contracts to GDS guys if you PM him letting him know you are from GDS

Nutrition Company: MMA Elite Nutrition (run by grits207/Mike Miller)

Quality suppl

ements for all at reasonable prices

ACTIVE PLAYERS

GDS name (manager name)

ACCBiggz (Richard Wilbon)

Alec Burkhardt (Alec Burke)

Anderz (Andrew Barrowcliff)

Arrows (Gary Jennkins)

BHK1978 (Walter Hill)

Boble (Boble Lineman)

Bonedigger (Bonedigger Karl)

Capelli King (Mentor Guruland)

chris caulfield (Chris Caulfield)

ChrisWest (Chris West)

derek_b (Derek B)

Devil_Bingo (Tommy Vores)

FlameSnoopy (Eddie McCloud)

funkybradley (Paul Bradley)

Greek (Tyrone Edwards)

grits207 (Mike Miller)

i effin rule (Austin Ryles)

infinitywpi (William Peers)

Jason Cash (Rich Amsterdam)

jesterx7769 (Xander Rhodes)

JStarr (Jebediah Starr)

juggaloninjalee (Lee Patterson)

justtxyank (Mike Larson)

Krazy Killian (Killian Macardie)

machinesxe (Sean Wilson)

majesty95 (Robert Peters)

masterded (Egon Begone)

MaxxHexx (Tony Guidotti)

mjdgoldeneye (Mark Wellz)

nZane (Steve Charles)

pepper 2008 (Pepper Valera Pepper Vasquez)

petecrimson00 (Rex Gylette)

praguepride (Gabriel Mossack)

Prophet (Simon Storm)

QFresh (Johnny Applebottom)

randomfreeze (Jay DeeBee)

sabataged (The Sabataged)

Samoa Joe ROH (Matthew Bisping)

ShortShortsarentdead (Jazzy McCoolio)

smurphy1014 (Scott Andrews)

Sons of Kohral (Colton Mitchell)

SuperOwens (Ralph Strader)

supershot (Corey McVeigh)

Synticha (Heikki Knihti)

Tag01 (Lioneld Methworth)

The Masked Orange (The Masked Orange)

tjfla (TJ Charles)

treton (Dicky Fossum)

trypio (Kris de Maesschalck)

Tyler Gadzinski (Trevor Dontae)

ya_its_me (Yancey Martin)

darthsiddus2 (???)

randomfreeze (???)

??? (Michael Frazier)

Had a turbulent week here in MMA Tycoon land... my fighter Khru Kang lost his 265 title to a 1-0 challenger, becoming 5-1 himself as a result. I knew it would be a pretty even fight but he was pwned a bit, which sucks big time. And since Boble seems to have gone AWOL I ended up not signing Kang up with him either, which was definitely something I wanted to do if Khru wasn't champ. Still, in a couple of fights Khru should hopefully be 7-1 and he might head over to TTC with Boble. I like it there. :)

Back in the UK tonight, I just picked up the 155 title with Derek Blackley (my namesake) to take him to 7-2 and a P4P ranking of 148!! 15 in his weight class!! Needless to say, I'm quite pleased by this especially since he's only 19 and just got revenge on the guy that beat him in 13 seconds last time the two met. Suck submission, sucka! :D

I've almost got me a BJJ black belt in LA too, I might start looking to get him a fight soon too. And I've got a new fighter who should hopefully prove to be a KO king if I've got things right this time. All in all, I'm making money and moving on up the ranks I think. If only I could open my own business I'd be rolling in sweet, sweet profits. :cool:

What's stopping you from opening a business? Is it the cost of VIP or the fact that it looks like it might be difficult to turn a profit and require a decent amount of time? I have no immediate ambitions to start a business, but am thinking about doing the 3 month VIP for $10, just to see what it provides. And then I might think about a business.

Of course the game seems in a pretty good state of flux at the moment, at least based on their forums. People going off about how training is being changed; people complaining about the fact that some people own two business , which isn't allowed any more I guess; people arguing about "the first PPV", etc. Plus when I joined last week, I was something like the 10,000 user and now there are under 7,000 - I have a feeling that is related to this "multi-gate" I keep reading about. :)

In any case, I did notice that I don't see OdessieFIGHT listed among the clothing companies in Montreal. Don't know if it closed down or what, but thought I'd point that out.

Yeah the game has turned off well, it is one of my favorite games around currently which i log in every day, running a proper organization is not easy. There is allot of competition and keeping hold of your best talent is not easy, especially when you are based in Las Vegas (like myself).

When i started my org there i was paying 200\200 with no sign on bonus to get a 0-0 fighter, today that same fighter can reject a 1000\1000 with 200 sign on. Getting a 2-0 fighter can cost as much as 2000\2000\2000 or more. I am happy that i have not lost any of my key fighters and slowly i am adding some good fighters to the roster from the indy scene.

By the way dudes, money is already not an object for the larger orgs (as it was expected) allot of them have over 1m in cash reserves (allot over 2m) and this is before they start doing PPV events, so that cash will skyrocket VERY soon. Signing a 5-0 or higher fighter has virtually become impossible and the lower guys are available simply because the bigger ones are not interested in them, the main target is to get into the group of large orgs soon, if not you will end up a farm league for the larger ones

Yeah, money was always going to be an issue. Elite level anything isn't elite enough, so the costs of having them (trainers, supplements etc) aren't high enough compared to the income that the big organisations are making. I have 2 fighters making so much money that they can train my other two fighters based off the 10% cut I get as manager. It's only gonna get worse too.

As for the business thing, it's just the VIP that's keeping me back. I'm not gonna pay for the game, no matter how much fun it is. But if I did, I'd run the best MMA organisation on the planet. Just because I'm awesome.

I'm hoping I can get Derek Blackley into the top 100 guys soon... if/when he does, his contract won't be far away and I wanna see if I can get a six figure signing bonus from a big organisation. Not because I need one, just to see if I can. Couple of fights later and I can move to Canada to fight for EWB. :)

Money isn't an issue for me at FFB, at least not for now. I didn't book shows this week to allow guys to rest up, and have spent quite a bit on getting the gym up and running. And even then, I'm still sitting on 600K and expect to pocket close to 200K next weekend alone. And I'm routinely the 4th ranked org in Rio (although I seem to have managed to make my endeavor a little more profitable than some of the other orgs, I usually rank second in the Rio in money, and 10th or 11th worldwide.

Edit: Just noticed I am actually the 8th wealthiest fight org in the world, as of today.

Archived