MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made a new promotion called

Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts (296)

Anyone interested PM me, have over 30 fighters on the roster already and i am focusing on Middleweights+ for now;)

If there is anyone based in Las Vegas or California PM me here or in game i can give you a contract

Just looked it up, apparently clothing affects your guys morale meaning new clothing ups your guys morale when older clothing hurts it except the stuff you start with which just always remains average.

So yes, I will support you eventhough right now I do not have the money since it comes from your managers account not the fighters accoutn :-)

I bought gear for all my fighters directly to them when my manager had $0

Anyways new clothing company open and my friend Phil just bought some gear from me.

The new company is called Juce Wear. Feel free to let me know what clothes you want me to sell. Im open to all suggestions and hopefully EWBers come to me for their clothing choice.

Ill try to buy some stuff then, thats just what I read. What does sponsoring do? do you just get free stuff and for some reason others are going to buy those clothes because someone else in the game has it? it seems with clothing its best just to find the best deal.

Yay, tons of options for us GDS folks. If we all work together then we can all become a huge global empire and have the best of the best. Clothing, supplements, training camps and fight organisations... we could all be HUGE!

Through sponsorships of each other we can all raise the hype for our guys, feeding the money back into our systems so that we basically never lose anything outside ourselves. We'd be our own little economy. :)

Well.. Patrik "All Out" Rooney just got signed for Warriors FC (ranking 12) with 750 signing bonus, 850 base pay and 950 win bonus. 3 fights. It's up until December 31, 2009 and I am surprised I got this ****loads of money! My guy hasn't even had a match yet! :D

Made a new promotion called

Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts ()

Make a new thread for your promotion or the game and stop trying to pouch here. I created this league specifically for GDS/EWB members to be under one banner and fight one another. General talk about the game or trying to pouch fighters for your own organization should go in another thread.

Sorry, but it just kind of ticks me off when we are all here trying to be under one promotion and you come in with your own saying sign with me. I wouldn't have spent the money if everyone would sign elsewhere or make their own promotions --- where is the fun in that?

Make a new thread for your promotion or the game and stop trying to pouch here. I created this league specifically for GDS/EWB members to be under one banner and fight one another. General talk about the game or trying to pouch fighters for your own organization should go in another thread.

Sorry, but it just kind of ticks me off when we are all here trying to be under one promotion and you come in with your own saying sign with me. I wouldn't have spent the money if everyone would sign elsewhere or make their own promotions --- where is the fun in that?

There is no way in this world you can possibly give everyone fighting experience, one MMA Organization can only book 10 fights on one card and anything more than 3 shows per week makes them unprofitable. So that gives you a maximum of 30 fights per week (hence 60 fighters) each fighter at best can be in a fight every week, so that means that the perfect roster is 120-150 (with injuries)

Besides, there are several people based in LA and Las Vegas which cannot afford to travel to Montreal anyway, as far as i see it we are not even competitors as we are in different regions all together.

Also members can make multiple fighters, they can quite easily have several in one or the other promotion, we will most likely fill up both rosters easily anyway, if you look at this long term it will actually be very interesting and fighters could go from one Organization to the other, i for one think it will be interesting to see how the two organizations expand. I think that we can EASILY cover 2 if not more organizations on the GDS forums,

I do not see why you are being so touchy as if you OWN everyone here. So if someone else made another ORG he should also start a new thread? Not sure that will go too well with the admins, filling up the Dog Pound with MMA Tycoon threads (if you remember the Mafia ones ended up moved for the same reason)

Also, i will not be poaching anyone here, if you are based in Las Vegas post a message here with your ID i will send you an offer, my in game profile is

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=3503

I do not see why you are being so touchy as if you OWN everyone here. So if someone else made another ORG he should also start a new thread? Not sure that will go too well with the admins, filling up the Dog Pound with MMA Tycoon threads (if you remember the Mafia ones ended up moved for the same reason)

Also, i will not be poaching anyone here, if you are based in Las Vegas post a message here with your ID i will send you an offer, my in game profile is

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=3503

I have to agree with ACC here. This is a thread he started for his and you did come in here going "come join me since I started my own". I think the decent thing to do here is go make your own thread and ask for guys to join you there.

Gah!

Two organisations won't hurt, they are in different parts of the world and not in direct competition with each other. An extra place to go is always nice to have, just in case. The delivery was far from perfect but the actual competition issue isn't even an issue. Personally, I welcome having more options even if I'm not in a position to take it.

And the actual reason for my "Gah!" comment above is that the fighter I released won his first fight over in Japan. Having realised it was a bad plan to have someone over on the other side of the world (I messed up my start-up badly) I ditched him... he's actually pretty good, so if anyone is interested in a Tokyo based guy then go sign up Onishi Takuma. He's a fairly simple hand based striker but has some basic defense built in too. Not much cash though... :(

EDIT: Also on the topic of a seperate MMA Tycoon thread... it should only be started up if it's going to have a first post that is able to be kept up to date with all the business ventures we GDSer's have. Would be VERY handy to have all our fight orgs, gyms and so on in one easy to read place, as well as a list of any places that should be avoided. Basically, one simple post for all new players to look at and find out what resources we have at our disposal. I'd be willing to run such a post, I like having a little manager oversight when possible... though I might go get the details for "The Curator" in charge of updating the TEW Diary Hall of Fame. Keep it simple... ish.. :)

Archived