<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NapDaddy" data-cite="NapDaddy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23044" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>October 2016</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> damn, did you start in 1999? How many events you running a year?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Capelli King" data-cite="Capelli King" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23044" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>damn, did you start in 1999? How many events you running a year?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 12 a year. I'm in August 2021 now. And yeah, started in 1999. I have no life.</p>

I'm finding that the number of quality fighters being generated is dropping as the years wear on. There's also only four companies left. I think I've gone far enough to the point where I need to re-start.

Yeah, I noticed the same. For companies, I've had to make a few new ones and import them int the game to keep it going. I've got enough good fighters for my own company, but that's only because I practically never lose a negotiation, outside of my company there's pretty much no talent at all. The quality definitely does drop off.

Archived