WWE : Yep, They've Finally Gone and Done it...

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/JerkyTurkey/WWE/WWE.jpg

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/JerkyTurkey/WWE/Brain.jpghttp://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/JerkyTurkey/WWE/Pinky.jpg

Yes Pinky ! We've Finally made It ! We can finally do what we've wanted to do ever since our arrival in that dreaded Laboratory...

Make Fondue ? Because Oh, I'd Just love to try and make Fondue, with the Cheese and some Crackers to go with it, or is it bread ?

Ugh. It's Bread. Yes, Definitely Bread... Wait !? Pinky, Focus ! Ever since our arrival in that god forsaken laboratory, we've wanted to...

Found a Wrestling Company !

Heh Heh. Close, but that's only part ONE of the plan, The other part is...

TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD !!!

But of course, we'd need something people watch, or do, to help us in that process, and the WWE, is obviously the best place to do that.

But What about that McMahon fellow and the other McMahon Fellow ?

Oh, I wouldn't be to worried about them...

Well... if you say that they're alright with us taking over their company, let's do it Brain ! Can I wrestle Triple H ? Please Please Please !!!

No.

... OK !

It's Finally happened, The McMahons have left WWE, but where have they gone ? And why leave two Mice in charge ? Tune in next week and find out...

Alright, so Small OCC post here...

As you can probably notice, this is my first Diary Here, I've admired all your diaries on these boards, and decided to try my hand at one.

However... This Diary will only be covering the PPV's of the WWE, as I want to be able to be dedicated to the game, as I've never been able to get attached to a Real World Game, but I really wanted to try one, so Until I either get experienced with Diary Writing or start a C-Verse Diary, I will only be covering PPV's for the WWE.

Hopefully I interest some readers with my writing, as I will try to be as comedic as possible, but if that's not your guys style to read, perfectly cool with it.

Alright, so let's get this started !

Alright, so after booking my first show with RAW, I noticed that I am completely unable to book a promotion like the WWE. So i'm going to switch over to a C-Verse Diary, sorry for wasting people's time and hope this doesn't ruin my credibility :)

Alright, so after booking my first show with RAW, I noticed that I am completely unable to book a promotion like the WWE. So i'm going to switch over to a C-Verse Diary, sorry for wasting people's time and hope this doesn't ruin my credibility :)

not a waste of time, was a solid start, looking forward to seeing what you bring from the Cornelverse!!

and if it is grades that are bad, don't worry that's not what we judge a good diary on. :)

Remember first and foremost a diary is about the writer having a good time. If your not in to it, you can bet your readers won't be either.

again, here's looking to next first time!

This type of response is refreshing. Just remember to take your time in the beginning and play out a few shows. That way you can make sure the game you are currently playing is good enough to become your diary. :)

This type of response is refreshing. Just remember to take your time in the beginning and play out a few shows. That way you can make sure the game you are currently playing is good enough to become your diary. :)

Thanks for the support :) I've started playing a game in C-Verse, And I notice that it's better to start at a later date so the game world isn't as generic. I've read through the Diary Tips Thread so I'm psyched to start a new diary

Archived