My WWE: Take 3

This is my third go at the E. If you have read my diaries before you know what your in for, if not then welcome aboard and let me know how you feel about it. It is set to start in Aug. 1st, this gives me enough time to build some storylines between guys before SummerSlam on the 21st. I have changed th rosters around due to firings and not firing some guys. I will list it so everyone is up to date, plus I will list the GAB card and tell you whats been going on between the top superstars. if you have any questions let me know.

Here is my roster as of Aug.1st, after GAB. [b]No Brand:[/b] Linda McMahan Vince McMahan Shane McMahan Stephanie McMahan Hulk Hogan Mick Foley Stone Cold Steve Austin Up to this point Eric Bischoff retired the WWE Womens title, and said he would be activating the WWE Lightweight Title soon. RVD has come back from injury but has not been in a match yet. Carlito is fueding with Shelton over the belt. Kurt Angle and Cena are fueding. HHH is still on vacation. Edge and Snitsky have been trying to fight back against Kane. HBK and Hogan have been fueding, HBK got the help of Jericho to lean the odds his way. [color=red][b]Raw:[/b][/color] Al Snow Big Show Carlito (IC Champ) Chris Jericho Chris Masters Christy Hemme Danny Basham Edge (Money in the Bank) Eric Bischoff (GM) Eugene Gene Snitsky Hiroko Jerry Lawler Jim Ross John Cena (WWE Champ) Kane Kenzo Suzuki Kurt Angle Lillan Garcia Lita Marc Lloyd Rene Dupree Ric Flair RVD Robert Conway Rosey (Tag Team Champ) Shawn Michaels Shelton Benjamin Stacy Keibler Tajiri The Coach The Hurricane (Tag Team Champ) Triple H Trish Stratus Tyson Tomko Val Venis At Great American Bash Batista beat JBL to defend his title as did MNM who faced Hussan and Divari. Psicosis beat Paul London for the Cruiserweight Title, Benoit also won the US Title from OJ. Christian beat Booker T at GAB for a shot at the Heavyweight Title at SummerSlam. Teddy Long signed the Dudleys to contracts after GAB, and the two have yet to have a match on SD!. [color=blue][b]SD:[/b][/color] Animal Batista (Heavyweight Champ) Booker T Bubba Ray Dudley Charlie Haas Chris Benoit (US Champ) Christian D-Von Dudley Doug Basham Eddie Guerrero Funaki Hardcore Holly Heidenreich Joey Mercury (Tag Team Champ) JBL Johnny Nitro (Tag Team Champ) Juventud Guerrera Khosrow Daivari Melina Michael Cole Muhammad Hassan Orlando Jordon Paul London Psicosis (Cruiserweight Champ) Randy Orton Rey Mysterio Stevie Richards Sylvain Grenier Tazz The Undertaker Teddy Long (GM) William Regal Here are the guys I can think of that are not on my roster. Chavo Super Crazy All the guys that were released this week by the WWE. Kevin Fertig is still in OVW, I kept him.

[b][QUOTE][color=blue]WWE Smackdown Presents Great American Bash[/color] [color=red]July 24, 2005[/color] [color=blue]Buffalo, NY[/color][/b] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/Stones051/GABBenoit1.png[/IMG] [b][u]WWE Cruiserweight Title Match: Psicosis vs. ©Paul London[/u][/b] Psicosis pinned London after Juvi ran down to interfere. [b]Winner[/b]: Psicosis [u][b]WWE Tag Team Titles Match: Hassan\Divari vs. ©MNM[/b][/u] MNM hit the Snapshot on Divari for the win. [b]Winners[/b]: MNM [u][b]Singles Match: Eddie Guerrero vs. The Undertaker[/b][/u] Eddie pins Taker after Orton hits the RKO. [b]Winner[/b]: Eddie [u][b]WWE US Title Match: Chris Benoit vs. ©Orlando Jordon[/b][/u] Benoit made OJ tap to the Crossface for the win. [b]Winner[/b]: Chris Benoit [b][u]Singles Match: Christian vs. Booker T [/u][/b] Christian nails the Unprettier on Booker for the win. [b]Winner[/b]: Christian [u][b]WWE Heavyweight Title Match: JBL vs. ©Batista[/b][/u] Batista fights off JBL and Jordon to get the win after a Spinebuster on JBL. [b]Winner[/b]: Batista [b][color=blue]Results: Psicosis def. London-Cruiser Title MNM def. Hassan\Divari-Tag Titles Eddie def. Undertaker Benoit def. Jordon-US Title Christian def. Booker T Batista def. JBL-Heavyweight Title[/color][/b][/QUOTE]

Archived