Defeated Stan Blackheath

Defeated Ikuhisa Tamura For Heavyweight Champ

Drew Ikuhisa Tamura To Retain Heavyweight Champ

Defeated Wes Hersch To Retain

Defeated Wilson Franklyn To Retain

Defeated Taye Burnett To Retain

Defeated Wes Hersch To Retain

Why?

Sylvester Collins was a dominant force when he came into my federation he is ranked 7 on the top Heavyweight Rankings and is my Heavyweight Champ

Murilo Santinho was 19-0 in my ALPHA-1 game before dropping the belt to Kazenne Fuji in their second bout. I have yet to see Satinho vs Fezzik...it was supposed to happen after that PPV, but Fuji messed those plans up. It was a big "rematch" PPV with 3 main events: Satinho vs Fuji for the belt (Satinho had beaten Fuji by Split Decision in their first fight, so I guess Fuji deserved the rematch), James Foster vs Hazzan Fezzik (Foster had beaten Fezzik for the belt, they never had a rematch because Fezzik left me for GAMMA and this was his first fight back with me after going 6-0 in GAMMA and dominating their weak HW division) and Luis Basora vs Phillip Zieske III (a rubber match: Zieske won the first one by Split Decision, Basora ended Zieske's undefeated streak by Unanimous Decision in the rematch) and the winner would be the #1 contender at my LW Champion Fiero Lermontov.

So Basora beats Zieske by KO, setting up a second fight with Lermontov. Fezzik makes Foster tap, setting up a match with Satinho, right? Nope, because here comes Fuji and gets the Unanimous Decision over Satinho.

So this are my best fighters:

1)Murilo Satinho (19-1, High Level International)

2) Hazzan Fezzik (42-1, High Level International)

3)Carlos DeGuia (27-3, 3 time Welterweight Champion)

4) James Foster (47-6-1, 2 time GAMMA Champion, 1 time AlPHA-1 Champ)

5)Buddy Garner(27-1, GAMMA Middleweight, ALPHA-1 Middleweight Titles)

6)Fiero Lermontov(27-1, SIGMA Lightweight, 2 time ALPHA-1 Lightweight Champion)

7)Li-Kong Ho (32-2, Kadena de Mano Featherweight Champion, 2 time ALPHA-1 Lightweight Champion)

8)Petey Mack (22-5, ALPHA-1 Middleweight, ALPHA-1 Light Heavyweight Champion)

9)Diego Arteta (15-1, ALPHA-1 Welterweight Champion)

Also in my SIGMA game I had Dominikas Jankovic hold the Lightweight(beating Sean Morrison), Welterweight (beating Marko Prochazka) and Middleweight (beating Petey Mack) titles at the same time!

Fiyero Lermontov, 2003, he's 19-0 and has A and Bs in nearly all of his belts. Tried bringing in both Li Kong Ho and Lubos Plasil to beat him, both lost by decision. Now I'm trying to steal Sukarno to see if he has a shot at beating him, but I doubt he can avoid getting taken down and tapped.

Dunno, but Sukarno became a can in my game. He was great in KDMFC, but as soon as he came to ALPHA-1 he sucked. Lost to Lermontov, Morrison, Li-Kong Ho, Go Yamamoto, Luis Basora, Min-Soo Sik, Korekiyo Anzai and Atep. He has trouble beating cans even, he was upset by Kingo Watanabe once.

Archived