Kill Switch gimmick....

I was using CZCW, and after I turned him, I created a 'dark' stable, including the former Combat Zone Championship, Plague (Black Eagle with the "Optimus Black" mask), the supporting muscle Primal Rage, and female support Raven Nightfall. The four then just ran train on the company for a year, including Nightfall beating Wanda Fish to cause her to don the gothic attire, and was forced to begrudgingly the stable. The stable ran it's course, the women got fired, Plague left to go to Japan, and Perez, after making 30+ X Championship defenses, dropped the title and the gimmick, and he and Primal Rage (sans facepaint and redubbed "Marshall Lennox") teamed as your typical arrogant heels after the gimmick ran it's course.

In my previous X-WA Diary, his Kill Switch persona was more of an "Anarchist" personality... Also, the leader of a small demonic group called "The Circus". More or less, I pushed the fact that he was a vicious fighter (as we know already) but also with the sense of him being an all-out anarchist against conformity and looking to force others into realizing their own pitfalls through his psychotic babbling.

In my previous X-WA Diary, his Kill Switch persona was more of an "Anarchist" personality... Also, the leader of a small demonic group called "The Circus". More or less, I pushed the fact that he was a vicious fighter (as we know already) but also with the sense of him being an all-out anarchist against conformity and looking to force others into realizing their own pitfalls through his psychotic babbling.

I saw that one and immediately thought of your version of him. I ended up using the extremist gimmick only to have him reject negotiations because we weren't "big enough". I had been wanting to do the switch for some time now and never did. Kicking myself now because I had a nice little storyline in mind for him. :mad:

I saw that one and immediately thought of your version of him. I ended up using the extremist gimmick only to have him reject negotiations because we weren't "big enough". I had been wanting to do the switch for some time now and never did. Kicking myself now because I had a nice little storyline in mind for him. :mad:

Don't you hate that? ha. When you have a great storyline in mind and then it never pans out cause the superstar either A) won't sign with you or B) the owner blocks you from doing so!

Archived