PSW: The Evolution of Greed

wondering more who Acedia is. El Fuerza maybe?

El Fuerza would probably get boo'ed out of the building by the PSW fans as I could certainly see the note jumping in of the fans not really liking him. Not really sure why... Just seems like it could certainly be possible.

The Steel City Synopsis is easily my favorite part of this diary. LOVING IT!

Keep up the good work and great Main Event on Sunday Bloody Sunday.

Thanks Juggaloninjalee! That's awesome that you're feeling The Steel City Synopsis. It's one of my fav things about this diary, thus far, as well as it gives me the ability to shape the image of PSW... As well as the greater cornellverse. It all helps to brand the company and how they fall into the wrestling world all together.

Also, thanks for comment on the Main Event from "Sunday, Bloody Sunday". I knew that the tag match format would probably hurt the overall grade but, in the end, it just seemed right to have that match-up close the show. ya know? Now, especially, with what transpired... It can all branch out a couple different ways.

Cheers.

<hr>

Results for "Sunday, Bloody Sunday" are posted on the previous page (Page 5). If you haven't had a chance to give them a read yet then swing by when you're bored and looking for something to do. Thanks!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eddie Peak isn't coming through that door....

Chris Caulfield is not coming through that door....

Eric Tyler is not coming through that door....

Nemesis is not coming through that door....

Hell, even Sammy Bach is not coming through that door...

I see Doc is channeling Rick Pitino at this point. :D Great start so far, too bad X-WA went away but this is looking just as good if not better.

I see Doc is channeling Rick Pitino at this point. :D Great start so far, too bad X-WA went away but this is looking just as good if not better.

Ha, You've got to love Rick Pitino. ;) Great motivator and coach.

As for the X-WA. It was a lot of fun while it lasted, however, I'm much more happier with Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling. Fits my style a lot more. Darker entertainment with overwhelming cult overtones. Damn, I miss ECW. ha

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Banners/bread-and-circus.jpg

<hr color="black">

"Survival of the Vicious"

Saturday, 3rd Week of May 2008

PSW Event #3

<hr color="black">

"The Good Ole' Boys" vs. "The Ring Generals"

[#1 Contendership match to the PSW Tag Championships]

Ash Campbell vs. KILLER Colossus w/ "The Deadly Sins"

"The Dirty White Boys" © vs. The Winner of the #1 Contendership Match

[PSW Tag Team Championship Match]

Special PSW National Championship Match

Johnny Martin © vs. Mr. Morgan

[PSW Championship Match]

... PSW moves to an Hour & a half for "Survival of the Vicious" ...

"Thoughts of Greed":

"We've got to make this one really stick, John. Really blow the roof of the place", these very words were delivered by my, borderline, obsessive boss. Obsessed with what? With pushing PSW to the brink of insanity... I guess. The company, itself, has been staging back their efforts over the last few months... Running smaller shows that tend to only fill an hour. Not because we didn't feel that we could fill the bigger halls, but rather, because our economy was in circling the drain and we had to find any sort of cost cutting measures to keep PSW afloat.

So, you can imagine my shock when Naess came forward with the idea of pushing our next event a half of an hour longer than normal. This meant more wrestlers being used... Which meant more money being distributed to the wrestlers... Which meant less money for the overall company. Was he mad? Did he not notice that we have been insanely profitable in the first few months of my tenure with the company? Last month, alone, we made 12,000 dollars.

Never the less, the card was set... Now all we could do was to sit back and see the madness unfold...

Ha, You've got to love Rick Pitino. ;) Great motivator and coach.

As for the X-WA. It was a lot of fun while it lasted, however, I'm much more happier with Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling. Fits my style a lot more. Darker entertainment with overwhelming cult overtones. Damn, I miss ECW. ha

Your PSW does have a "ECW" feel to it. I do have a X-WA question though, but I will PM it to you since the answer may be kayfabe.

I like the generals more, but the good ole boys match up better with the champs.

Lol, Ash? You have to be killing me.

They are gonna hold on a long time.

[PSW Championship Match]

No reason for the change.

[PSW Championship Match]

[PSW Championship Match]

Wow, second show was brilliant. The main-event was superb, probably one of the best main-events I've had the joy of reading on the GDS boards. Diaries like this, NoNeck's 'Secrets of The Ring' and BP42's 'Generatation Supreme' really do inspire me to get a diary started.

Brilliant stuff.

As for the next show, here are my predictions:

I just like the Good Ole Boys better. Simple as that.

I do have a soft spot for Ash and think he will get a push in your vision of PSW but there's no way KILLE Colossus will take the fall here, no way.

Because it's The Dirty White Boyz. No other reason needed.

Heels have the advantage so now it's time for the faces to gain some ground.

[PSW Championship Match]

[PSW Championship Match

Wow, second show was brilliant. The main-event was superb, probably one of the best main-events I've had the joy of reading on the GDS boards. Diaries like this, NoNeck's 'Secrets of The Ring' and BP42's 'Generatation Supreme' really do inspire me to get a diary started.

Brilliant stuff.

Thanks UKWrestleFan!

I was really happy with how the last show came together (especially the Main Event ending as well as the Rise of "The Deadly Sins"). To be honest, I was trying to make sense of PSW before that show, however, after pumping all of that out... It now makes sense to me. :) Needless to say, I'm excited to go forward with this diary... Especially with the storylines that are ahead of me right now.

Also, Thank you for grouping me in with writer's like BigPapa and NoNeck. Both, along with many many writers on this board, are my personal fav's to read... So, all in all, Thank you for thinking of my work that highly.

Cheers.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Banners/news.jpg

Subject: The Punisher to leave PSW.

2nd Week of May 2008

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/TheIdahoPunisher.jpg

Word from PSW is that the former Tag Champion, and member of "The Deadly Alliance", The Punisher is on his way out of Pittsburgh based company. The rumor floating around is that the split is coming after a heated negotiation process that ended late this last week. It's been noted that his contract was coming up and that the aging veteran was looking for a few perks due to his standing with the company.

The perks in question have been reported as such:

* The Punisher was looking for a pay raise of $700 dollars a show.

* He also wanted transportation to be paid in full by PSW.

* Also, asking for a large share of merchandising sales as it pertained to his character.

* Finally, He was trying to push the company in the direction of giving him another title shot down the line.

In the end, despite being a highly ranked veteran within the company, both sides were unable to come to an agreement, and with that being said, The Punisher will be leaving PSW sometime following "The Survival of the Vicious".

What does this mean for The Wolverine? Not many know as of right now as creative continues to seek all available avenues for the strong veteran figure.

More information to come...

Good Ole' Boys will be the major contender for Dirty White Boys... you need to change one of those two teams names now that I have written them both side by side.. lol seem kinda stupid... Put the demolition gear alts on Good Ole' Boys maybe give em a makeover maybe or something... Good Ole' Boys vs Dirty White Boys? Kinda feels odd.

Hannibal Wood is a sign and find for PSW and will be running roughshod. Ash Campbell... not so much.

The dirty boys take out the redneck boys

[PSW Championship Match]

Morgan is a very nice challenger and will probably take the belt in the soon future but no need to shake it up yet

AH Big Pun is leaving huh? ... GOOD! I like the Wolverine old as piss or not! I think ya should give the Manimal a little singles push!

Good Ole' Boys will be the major contender for Dirty White Boys... you need to change one of those two teams names now that I have written them both side by side.. lol seem kinda stupid... Put the demolition gear alts on Good Ole' Boys maybe give em a makeover maybe or something... Good Ole' Boys vs Dirty White Boys? Kinda feels odd.

AH Big Pun is leaving huh? ... GOOD! I like the Wolverine old as piss or not! I think ya should give the Manimal a little singles push!

I may tool around with their names, however, at this point, it may feel more weird to change one of their names since both of them are established teams. ya know? While their names are somewhat alike, Their personas couldn't be farther from eachother, So, I think I may just go ahead with how it is now. Hopefully it doesn't become too confusing in the end. ha.

Also, as for Wolverine... He may end up fairing better with Pun leaving... I haven't really looked into it yet though, to be honest. He's a strong veteran figure on the roster and really could be a decent player in PSW if the proper storyline came through.

Great start to this diary so far Eisen-Verse. I'm hoping you keep this one running a long time as I'd like to see someone take PSW a good distance in the game and you're definitely the man to do it!

I'm loving the diary thus far so I could def. see this thing going for quite some time. The X-WA Just became too much for me as I was over working myself with it all. That's not really the case with PSW as I can only run a show a month right now, and by the time I may have the chance to have more shows... I'll know exactly how to book the company and what characters I like to work with.

So, needless to say, As long as people are still interested and checking back to read the diary... This thing could go on for a very, very long time. :)

[PSW Championship Match]

Loving it EV. I feel kinda special, I was the last post on the XWA thread. Hopefully not a sign:rolleyes:

Keep it up, great characters and awesome writeups. A fan for life

Trevor L.

Loving it EV. I feel kinda special, I was the last post on the XWA thread. Hopefully not a sign:rolleyes:

Keep it up, great characters and awesome writeups. A fan for life

Trevor L.

ha, It's like a madden curse or something. jk :p

Thanks though, Trevor. I'm a fan of what the roster starts with so fleshing out their characters are pretty easy, however, I'm sure that over time it will become easier to know exactly how each character would act/react.

Anwhoo, Thanks for reading and marking yourself as a "fan". :D Means a lot.

I do have a question. John Greed is he made up or is he on a roster and you just tweaked him and made him a use character?

Trevor

He's actually the default wrestler originally from RIPW. I went through and copied all of his information and swapped him into being a user character so that way the initial storyline (of him having a career ending injury) would be more meaningful as it's already someone everyone knows in the database.

I dropped a lot of his wrestling stats as he's not going to be a wrestler in PSW, however, kept all of his entertainment skills the same as the original default character. That way it's more realistic as to what you could expect from the youngster.

ehem relative youngster as hes 27 already he gets his break late due to mainly working Mexico.

I would consider 27 as a relative youngster in the world of pro wrestling. If you're under 32, then you're still on the up and up in my eyes.

Either way, as you note, he was in Mexico for quite some time it seems so to the U.S. scene... He's still on his way on the up and up. (Even if not competing anymore).

Then again, I tend to think of everyone as a youngster who still has that youthful determination. With him going to Mexico to try to "craft his game", and was seemingly on his way to the main roster of the SWF after working his ass off... He seems like a man with plans of going somewhere. Too bad I had to go and give him a career ending injury just to add to the problems he's encountered... haha... ;) Quite fitting for his difficult path though.

E.V. you are one of the elite diary writers on these boards! Props to you.

wow....

I truly appreciate it, Juggaloninjalee. I never thought I would have so much fun with a diary, however, this PSW diary is truthfully easy to develop as it's a labor of love.

All in all, Seriously, Thank you for a comment like that. It really does mean a lot to me.

I'm taking a break from booking/write-ups tonight, as I'm still in shock over Michael's passing, however, I plan on cracking away starting tomorrow again.

One of the main problems I see with John Greed is his lack of focus. A lot of wrestlers have went around the world to get better, but they always went with a purpose. Greed always seemed like he was going around to see if he could move, without actually working on his craft or his physique. Even in SWF, having a Dish Physical isn't good. I'd always expect a guy as small as John Greed (and Ash Campbell, for that better) to have a lot more Athleticism and Stamina to compensate for their lack of Toughness and Power. Plus, he has a Intensity that evey wouldn't be ideal with SWF.... F+. That's unusually low, even for SWF.

That said, I would really like to pair him with Johnathan Faust, and do a vaguely religious gimmick.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Banners/bread-and-circus.jpg

|| Streaming LIVE on PSW.com ||"The Ministry" Event Center

... PSW Event #3 ...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/DeanWaldorf.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/MarvStatler.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/vs.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/WootonFitzpaine.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/ThimblebyLangton-1.jpg

[#1 Contendership Match for the PSW Tag Team Championships]

The opening match of the night was somewhat of a shocking affair. Not really because of the in-ring action but for the fact that the PSW crowd held the ultra-hardcore tag team, "The Good Ole' Boys", in utter contempt. A team, that in most cases would probably be loved by a reckless crowd as this, wasn't buying the house tag team that Mitch Naess had created. Instead, there was quite a bit of "tweener" heat as some fans actually put their support behind the youngster heel team, "The Ring Generals". The match itself was a brutal fight between both teams as their wrestling styles truly countered each other. "The Good Ole Boys" attempted to use weapons at every turn... Slamming everything from a steel chair to a stop sign over the head of both of their opponents. On the other hand, "The Ring Generals", attempting to slow down their opponents with more traditional means... Submission holds, suplexes, and roll-up pinfall opportunities. With that being said, you would probably expect for the "hardcore sense" to win out... Right?.... Wrong. This bout was a true example of how "hardcore wrestling" won't always come out in your favor as "The Ring General's" ability as technicians was enough to not only slow down the violent tag team but also force them into a loss following a combined backdrop backbreader maneuver.

"The Ring Generals" defeat "The Good Ole Boys" in 9:57 via a combined backdrop backbreaker.

Grade: E

Doc Messing: Tonight's Opener just goes to show you that just because you can wield a weapon doesn't mean that you will ultimately be successful in PSW.

Mitch Naess: Exactly, Doc. While people may look to us for their "hardcore fix"... There's more going on in Pittsburgh than just weapon shots. We're in the sport of brutality.

Doc Messing: Well put...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/JohnnyMartin.jpg

Johnny Martin, the PSW Champion.

... The Champ makes a shocking return ...

[A heavily grafittied door way lies a few feet from the camera lens. The thick midnight air attempts to force it way through the dented cracks in the otherwise impenetrable frame, standing as "exhibit A" of the return of the PSW Champion. Without any sense of notice, The very same doorway, we've locked eyes on for a matter of a few seconds, is aggressively entered... The man on the other side of that door.... none other than the PSW Champion, Johnny Martin.]

[The Champ, showing obvious signs of external injuries upon his neck following a heinous barbed wire attack from "The Untouchables", slowly staggers his way into the room... Eyes blood-shot, his clothes slightly torn and dusty, an overall sign that the highly respected veteran has literally been through "hell and back" as of late. In a brief second, Martin stairs straight into the camera lens... His pain practically shooting through his eyes and into your homes, however, despite all of that... He has still found a way to return to Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling... Only a month following his potentially life threatening injury.]

[The heavily scarred Champion pushes on past the camera man without a word being muttered. His silence carrying enough of a menacing quality all in itself.]

Grade: D+

Mitch Naess: Things are about to get pretty ugly around here....

Doc Messing: That's probably an understatement, Mitch. You know that Johnny Martin doesn't need any sort of motivation what so ever as an active competitor, as his undying professionalism always has him at the top of his game. However, after what he was forced to endure last month at "Sunday, Bloody Sunday"... Let's just say, I can't wait to see the Champ finally get his hands on those two.

Mitch Naess: There's a good chance that it will be "The Untouchables" who spill their blood tonight.... Just as Johnny did a few weeks ago....

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/NicoleKiss.jpg

Nicole Kiss

... Single = Free from Torment ...

[Nicole Kiss, following the departure of her abusive boyfriend Steven Parker, has found a new sense of freedom. No longer is she subjected to the weekly torment she once endured... Instead, she now stands as an individual, not just someone's property. With that, it's quite weird to see the 30 year old female standing by herself backstage. Typically, she was always forced into the process of tip toeing around Parker... Trying not to enrage him over the smallest of issues, however, despite her new found freedom... She still sends signals through her choice of body language that she's still without any sense of confidence. With her arms folded tightly, her head looking down through most of her conversation with a fellow PSW employee, there is an overall sign that she has not overcome her time of ridicule.]

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/DeanWaldorf.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/MarvStatler.jpg

"The Ring Generals" - Dean Waldorf and Marv Slater

... The new #1 Contenders harass the Lovely Kiss ...

[At this point, The recently victorious Tag Team, "The Ring Generals", are seen slowly wandering down the hallway... In Nicole's direction. Nicole, trying not to make eye contact with the arrogant youngsters, continues to look downward at the floor... Talking with the same unnamed PSW employee, a conversation that can't really be heard by the viewing audience live via PSW.com. With smug look on his face, Dean Waldorf slowly wraps his right arm around Nicole as if she was his for the taking... Pulling her in close, Marv Slater laughing the entire time, as Nicole cringes her body ever so tightly... Truly uncomfortable with the situation.]

Dean Waldorf: Hey beautiful... [Pulling her in closer as he turns his head to speak straight into her ear] Why don't you get yourself out of those clothes of yours and meet me in the locker room area?

["The Ring Generals" begin to laugh as Dean still carries the same arrogant look on his face. Meanwhile, Nicole is truly uncomfortable... Trying to squirm her body as much away from Dean as possible, however, in his clasp enough that she's unable to really go anywhere... Plus, her mannerisms are so broken down by this point that really any douche-bag thinks that her inability to walk away is a sign that they are willing and ready.]

Dean Waldorf: What's wrong, sugar tits? Don't you want to have a little fun? [Laughs] We've got a lot to celebrate tonight... You can be our present for... oh... 5 minutes?

["The Ring Generals", once again, continue to laugh as Nicole looks to be on the verge of tears... however, not confident enough to push them away on her own. A true damsel in distress, Nicole attempts to pull herself out of Dean's grasp.. However, the much larger Waldorf makes it hard for her to escape... That was.... Until Frankie Future makes a shocking entrance onto the scene... Pulling her firmly out of his hands and locking eyes with both men in the process.]

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/HonestFrank.jpg

Frankie Future

... Frankie to the Rescue ...

Frankie Future: Get your god damn hands off of her. [silence for a second] She isn't your personal little "play toy".. You got that? Show some f*cking respect, man. Jesus. Is this what your generation is all about? Demeaning women... Forcing them into sex acts just for your own pleasure? [shakes his head] Don't answer that... Just get the hell out of here.

Dean Waldorf: Listen here, Gramps... [stairs Future down] I don't know if it's because you've been watching too many old Westerns lately or something but where do you get off stepping up to us like this? [Laughs] You know that, if we wanted to, your ass would be back to the nursing home in a split second... All it would take was one punch... One punch to put your sorry ass back where you belong.

Frankie Future: Test me... Go on. Throw that "one punch" of yours... I was fighting douche-bags like yourself, and putting them into the hospital, long before you even graduated from High School. So, go on... Throw it...

[Dean, looking as if he was going to do so, eventually walks away from the situation with Marv at his side... However, not before he looked over and snapped his finger in the direction of Nicole Kiss, winking, and delivering this final line.]

Dean Waldorf: Gramps may have been here to save you this time... but next time... [smirks] You're mine. All.... mine.

[The scene comes to a close as Nicole looks to be emotionally emptying... Crying her eyes out, storming off of the scene, as Frankie Future stands between the carnage... Staring down "The Ring Generals" as they slowly back peddle their way out of the hallway.]

Grade: E+

Doc Messing: Good for Frankie Future... Nicole Kiss doesn't deserve that. It's douche-bags like "The Ring Generals", or Steven Parker, who think that they can do whatever they want when it comes to forcing women into whatever they want.

Mitch Naess: Sadly enough, Nicole's confidence is so low that she's a prime example of the kind of women that these men go after.... Those who are easy to manipulate. If it wasn't for Frankie's involvement... Nicole may have been forced into, yet another, unwanted act.

Doc Messing: It's just sick. Again, thank god for Frankie.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/AshCampbell_alt1.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/vs.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/KILLERColossus.jpg

This one wasn't really close from the very start as KILLER Colossus was far too powerful for the youngster to compete with. While most smaller wrestlers would use their blazing speed, and athleticism, to overcome such a monster... Ash wasn't able to do so due to his average athletic ability. Instead, he was pretty much a sitting duck for a much larger, much more powerful, demon of a man with a vicious streak that could stretch for hours. Every maneuver from KILLER was a power move... Every impact was epic.... Ash, barely gripping onto his consciousness, almost lost on 4 different occasions following a string of ring-rattling maneuvers from "The Deadly Sins" member. In the end, KILLER could have won the match by himself, however, it wasn't until Acedia and Primal Rage became physically involved with the match that the mammoth KILLER Colossus finally finished his victim off with a thunderous running Big Boot to the jaw. Upon Impact, Ash's entire body was seen rotating in the wind like he weighted nothing more than 2 pounds.

KILLER Colossus defeats Ash Campbell in 8:38 via a running big boot to the head.

Grade: E

Mitch Naess: You can't blame Ash for trying... He's got the heart of a warrior... The only problem is that he doesn't seem to have the "gifts" that his Father once possessed.

Doc Messing: That's what tends to happen to those who have to follow in a family member's footsteps.... They typically crash and burn.

Mitch Naess: Doesn't hurt though to have the likes of Acedia and Primal Rage in your corner though too. [Light Chuckle] Ash really stood no chance in this one.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/JohnGreed_alt.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/KILLERColossus.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/DeadBolt_alt4.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/PrimalRage.jpg + http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/AshCampbell_alt1.jpg

"The Deadly Sins" - John Greed, KILLER Colossus, Acedia, and Primal Rage + Ash Campbell

... Ash Campbell to Join "The Deadly Sins"?

[shortly after the match has come to a close, Ash Campbell, seen barely able to breathe, is pulled up off of the mat force ably by "Deadly Sin" member, Acedia. While Acedia holds the youngster up on his feet by gripping around his neck with both hands... John Greed slowly, and methodically, walks up to Nemesis's son... Staring into Campbell's blood-shot eyes, and delivering this message.]

John Greed: You'll never be your father. [Pauses] You'll never get the level that he once did.... That's just how reality works. The thing is, Ash, you're exactly the kind of man that we've come to covet. Yes, your flaws... your internal hatred of these fans... [Crowd boos]... That fire that burns from within... You're just like the rest of us. [Greed points around to the Monsters he calls his allies] You're no better than we are as you too are nothing more than a glorified SINNER.... A glutton for Adoration. [Pauses] You see, Ash, you belong with us.... Not with these hypocritical, mindless sheep. [Crowd boo's again] No... You're better than that. You belong with us, "The Deadly Sins", the very place you were destined for.... A man, not afraid to perpetuate his SINS. So, what will it be young Ash? Is this your destiny? To wallow with the supposed monsters of society?

[Ash, coughing due to constantly being choked by Acedia, is allowed free for a second. After a body shaking display of coughing... Ash slowly shakes his head, staring square into the eyes of John Greed, and even mouthing the words... "Go F*ck yourself".]

John Greed: Wrong answer...

[With that, John Greed simply snaps... Turning his back to Ash Campbell. This simple movement is a sign that he's "done" with the youngster..... Which leads the rest of "The Deadly Sins" to mow over Campbell with an array of ring shaking power moves. The attack finally ending with a huge powerbomb from KILLER Colossus onto a steel chair that was placed in the middle of the ring by Primal Rage. The scene comes to a close with one more final statement from John Greed as he arrogantly leans back on the ropes... Looking down upon the unconscious Campbell in the process.]

John Greed: You had your chance... but it seems that you would rather mindlessly follow the herd... Instead of owning the very SINS that boil from within.

[A zoomed in shot of Ash Campbell is shown as bloody appears to be drooling out of his mouth. A small stream, none the less, but a shocking image all together.]

Doc Messing: Someone needs to call the paramedic, Ash could be seriously hurt.

Mitch Naess: It looks as if "The Deadly Sins" were unable to convert, Ash. Instead, they almost took his head off for his troubles.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/LeadBelly.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/GreaseHogg.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/vs.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/DeanWaldorf.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/MarvStatler.jpg

"The Dirty White Boys" © vs."The Ring Generals"

While "The Ring Generals" may have been able to one-up the ultra-hardcore team of "The Good Ole Boys".... There technical approach didn't work so well against the "tough as nails", violence obsessed, "The Dirty White Boys". Sure, they were able to execute a string of standard wrestling holds... However, their momentum in the match was never really concrete. Instead, they were often floored by the powerful attack of the PSW Tag Champions. At one point, Dean Waldorf attempted an ill-advised top rope closeline, however, his flight would never come.... As the man with little high flying ability was rocked off the top rope with a simple push by Lead Belly... Forcing Dean to the outside.... Landing across his ribs on the steel guardrail on the outside. This exact moment would prove to be the true turning point as "The Dirty White Boys" never looked back.... Instead, finishing off the match with their signature "Dirty Bomb" combination move (Overhead powerbomb throw/Big Boot Strike combo) upon the staggering Dean Waldorf.. Picking up the three count from R.M. Stones.

"The Dirty White Boys" defeat "The Ring Generals" in 10:20 via a "Dirty Bomb"

Grade: E+

Mitch Naess: These guys are simply unstoppable... wow.

Doc Messing: You've got that right, Mitch. These guys look peerless here in PSW.

Mitch Neass: Mark another victory for the PSW Tag Champions... Steamrolling through the PSW one month at a time.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/LeadBelly.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/GreaseHogg.jpg

"The Dirty White Boys" - Lead Belly and Grease Hogg

... Celebration w/ beer, bikes, and bitches ...

[Following another successful title defense from "The Dirty White Boys", The two "tough-as-nails" biker's are seen slowly climbing their way into the crowd with a 24 pack of beer... Chugging away in the process and sharing their beverages with certain crowd members through out the arena. Biker girls, clad in leather and ranging from the ages of 20 - 50, are also seen attempting to party with the larger than life tag team... Climbing all over them, and even, chugging along with them as a few of them expose themselves to the crowd. All in all, the extremely violent tag team champions are shown as being truly loved by those who prescribe to "Hog Culture".]

Grade: D-

Mitch Naess: The "viewer discretion is advised" prompt at the beginning of the show was no joke... [slight chuckle] If bare chested women make you uneasy then it may be best to stray away from live PSW events.

Doc Messing: No comment.

Mitch Naess

... The Owner announces the premises of the PSW National Championship Match ...

[shortly following a brief hype video for the PSW's next live event in Pittsburgh, coming exactly a month from now, the scene is now set with the companies Owner, Mitch Naess, standing before a crowd of 10 PSW superstars in the former Church Basement, now a locker room area, in the infamous "Ministry" Event Center. The outline of crosses are still seen etched into the wall, after previously being there for decades, as all 10 wrestlers look confused as to why they are there. The camera view pans around the room, finally landing behind Mitch Naess as we're given a larger panoramic view of the locker room area. Most notably, Teddy Powell and Alex Braun are seen standing on either side of the room.. Staring each other down in the process. From that point, Mitch now begins to address the 10 PSW wrestlers before him with his signature calm delivery]

Mitch Naess: As you all know, the PSW National Championship was vacated when Steven Parker departed. Since then, I've been faced with the challenge of finding our next Champion. [Pauses] As you all know, It takes a special kind of fighter to prevail in Pittsburgh. You not only need to be vicious with your intent... But you must also understand the necessity of survival. With that being said, I have collected the 10 of you as potential heirs to the National Championship. Some of you have shown the ability to perpetuate these traits, however, others of you have done nothing more than prove that you may be a waste of roster space. [Pauses] I will not allow this company to fall into the hands of a prissy champion... No matter what title it is. With that being said, The 10 of you will compete here... Right now... For the PSW National Championship. For those of you who have shown that you can carry such a tone... Use this match as not only a shot at glory, however, also a show of your continued dominance. [Pauses] For those of you who have done little to nothing here... Prove me wrong that you don't deserve to be here... Prove me wrong with a hard fought attempt. [Pauses] The match starts now... A 10 man battle royal for the National Championship here in the locker room area. The winner is the man who can walk out alive.... After all 9 men have been defeated. Best of luck to you all.

[With that, Mitch Naess, slowly walks out of the room... Still delivering his signature sense of calm with each and every step. Meanwhile, all 10 wrestlers are seen staring each other down for a brief second... then escalating into a wild chaotic brawl]

Grade: D

Doc Messing: This is why I love working here... Mitch, the silent yet mentally sadistic owner, comes forward with yet another destructive affair. Who will be able to survive and ultimately raise the PSW National Championship? We're going to fight out.... Right Now...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Title%20Belts/PSW_National.jpg

10 Man Locker Room Battle Royal

[PSW National Championship Match]

Mass Chaos was the only way to really describe this match as all 10 men were viaing for a chance to raise the PSW National Championship as their own. At first, You couldn't really make out what was really going on as the bout looked more like a gang fight than anything else. Punches thrown out of nowhere, weapons swinging every which way, bodies hitting the floor.... All in all, it truly was a display of chaotic brawling between a mass amount of people, all confined into a relatively small space. Wrestlers like Brimstone, Lazy Joe, Nelson Callum, and the Punisher were all knocked out of the match fairly early on. The next wave of people to be eliminated were Tank Bradley, Little Bill Lebowski, and The Wolverine. This left Alex Braun, Teddy Powell, and Frankie Future as the final three members of the match.... All showing the physical signs of such a grueling match, however, all three men focused primarily on walking away with the coveted Championship Gold. Sadly for Frankie Future, He was the next to go as Teddy Powell was able to connect with a desperate "Motion Censor" out of nowhere.... This left two men who had nothing but hatred for each other. Alex Braun and Teddy Powell. Braun, on his third wind by now, is just mowing over Powell.... Throwing him all over the locker room area and even connecting with a major Piledriver onto the cement floor below. An unconscious Powell looked to be on the verge of losing, however, out of nowhere, Mr. Morgan comes storming out from a secluded doorway in the basement of the complex. Flooring Braun in the process and eventually knocking him out cold with a suplex up against the cement wall. In the end, Morgan helped Powell back to his senses and watched on as Teddy Powell picked up the three count for the victory.

Teddy Powell defeats 9 other men to become the PSW National Champion in 14:22.

Doc Messing: You've got to be kidding me.... This is how the match ends? All of that.... Blood, Sweat, and Tears... And Teddy Powell picks up the win thanks to his partner in crime, Mr. Morgan? This is bull-sh*t... Absolute bull-sh*t!

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/TeddyPowell_alt3.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/JDMorgan_alt.jpg

"The Untouchables" - Teddy Powell and Mr. Morgan

... Powell psyche's up Mr. Morgan ...

[With his newly acquired PSW National Championship dangling over his shoulder, Teddy Powell is seen attempting to psyche up his tag team partner as Mr. Morgan attempts to bring another piece of championship gold back to "The Untouchables" camp.]

Teddy Powell: We have Martin exactly where we want him... Injured, alone, and on the verge of self destruction. [smirks] Tonight is our best chance to walk away with the PSW Championship. Do what you have to do.... Take him out for good if that's how it must go. You understand? [Morgan nods] It's my destiny to become the PSW Champion!

[With that final statement... There is something very weird about what Powell had said. It's not Teddy whose via'ing for the PSW Championship tonight, however, in his mind, it seems that he is. It's almost as if Powell uses Mr. Morgan as an extension of himself... As a man to do all of his "grunt work" where he can then reap the benefits in the end. Mr. Morgan, however, doesn't seem to bat an eye at Teddy's confusing battle cry... Instead, the dominating tag team slowly exits the scene... walking in the direction of the curtains leading to the ringside area.]

Grade: C-

Doc Messing: Did Teddy just say it's his destiny to win the PSW Championship? Should someone remind him that it's actually his tag partner, Mr. Morgan, who is receiving the title shot tonight?

Mitch Naess: As always, you could tell Teddy that but it won't matter what so ever. He only lives in the world of Teddy Powell... In that world, Tonight's main event is, in some way, an opportunity for him to take the title from Johnny Martin's iron clasping grip.

Doc Messing: What an ass...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/JohnnyMartin.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/vs.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/JDMorgan_alt.jpg

Johnny Martin © vs. Mr. Morgan w/ Teddy Powell

[PSW Championship Match]

The Main Event for tonight may not seem like a PSW caliber main event to those who think they understand our product of wrestling, however, to those who really understand our approach... This single bout was the perfect example of what you can expect from the Main Event scene here in Pittsburgh. Two men, passed over by "The Big Three" following DaVE's fallout.... Two Men, considered to be past their "last leg" giving it their all and then some.... Two men, once considered to be "Big shots" in previous companies, Now considered generic veterans to many who don't enjoy the indy scene. This is what PSW is all about... Giving anybody the shot to not only compete but also give them the ultimate ability to take their own careers into their hands. So, from the very start, their match-up carried an underlining desperate overtone. Mr. Morgan, looking to regain his stature in the Indy Wrestling world, came out with ruthless aggression... Pushing the much slower Johnny Martin to a state of recklessness. Martin, still reeling from his barbed wire attack from last month, wasn't going to lay down... Instead, a violent streak of his own began to emerge... His strikes became increasingly stiff, and at one point, it looked as if Morgan was knocked out due to a powerful uppercut from left field... Sending Morgan through the ropes and onto the floor where his partner in crime, Teddy Powell, stood to keep him focused. Their highly anticipated match was living up to the hype... well... Kind of. The match itself was strong, however, the crowd didn't seem to really buy into the match all that much.. Sadly. It received a rather luke warm reaction as it started to become evident that Martin and Morgan really didn't click all that well. Two industry veterans looked somewhat like "green youngsters" as they shockingly botched a string of moves... Pushing the crowd to start to question why these two were even paired up in the first place. In the end, however, Johnny Martin found a way to, once again, overcome the odds... Defeating Mr. Morgan with a "Twist on the Rocks" following a botched interference from Teddy Powell.... In which Powell swung a steel chair Martin's direction while on the apron, only to have Martin move out of the way... Striking Morgan square on the forehead instead.

Johnny Martin defeats Mr. Morgan in 16:47 via a botched interference from Teddy Powell leading into a "Twist on the Rocks".

Doc Messing: You live by the sword... you die by the sword.... "The Untouchables" biggest strength is how they utilize their numbers. Tonight, they very thing that tends to help them to victory, ended up forcing them into defeat.

Mitch Naess: Time and time again, You can't count against Johnny Martin.... He's a true Champions Champion.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/JohnnyMartin.jpg

Johnny Martin, PSW Champion

... The Champion retains ...

[Johnny Martin, the now grizzled champion, is barely able to stand on his own two feet following his epic warfare with one-half of "The Untouchables", Mr. Morgan. The scars upon his neck from last month's barbed wire attack seem to be re-opened slightly due to the constant rubbing on the mat... Creating, not only light amounts of blood on his chest, but also on the canvas below. He's quickly given his PSW Championship following the victory, by PSW head referee R.M. Stones, and begins to celebrate the only way he knows how... Throwing his right arm up into the air with deadweight... Showing off the Championship to the cheering masses while holding an "ice cold" look upon his face... A true veteran fighter.]

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/TeddyPowell_alt3.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/JDMorgan_alt.jpg

"The Untouchables" - Teddy Powell and Mr. Morgan

... The hero may have won... but the Villain gets the last laugh... Again ...

[While this celebration could be defined as the epitome of Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling.... This photographic moment comes to a crashing halt as Teddy Powell is seen sliding into the ring from under the bottom rope... Driving Martin to the ground with a makeshift hammer-strike to the back of the Champ's head. Johnny, toppling over from the strike, tries to get back up to defend himself, however, is floored with Powell's signature "Motion Censor" (Leaping Superkick) just as he is able to regain his footing. The crowd, booing like crazy at this point, is unhappy to see the supposed leader of "The Untouchables" opportunistically attacking the fallen Champion.]

[Mr. Morgan, now back to his feet as well however showing signs of physical pain himself, joins in on the carnage... Stomping away on Martin and even dropping to his knees to run his elbow across the jaw of the fallen Martin. In an almost MMA kind of way, Morgan drives his elbow across the scarred throat of Martin... Cutting off his air flow and ultimately rendering him unconscious as his the Champ's body goes from aggressively trying to free himself to absolute stillness. Shortly following the hold, Morgan slowly steps off of his victim... Looking down upon him with a vile expression on his face. Powell, now grabbing the PSW Championship along with his PSW National Championship, quickly taps Mr. Morgan on the shoulder... Motioning for them to leave while they can.]

[The closing images of "Survival of the Vicious" show Teddy Powell holding up both PSW Championship and National Championship to the crowd before him as they join in a chant of "F*ck you Powell".. Filling the "Ministry" event center in the process. Mr. Morgan, now grabbing the PSW Championship and displaying it as if he had just won the match, stands over the fallen Johnny Martin... Holding the PSW Title on high... Showering in the hatred from the crowd. Meanwhile, Teddy Powell seems to be a little uneasy about what is currently transpiring... It looks as if the opportunistic punk is burning on the inside, however, trying to mask his obsession with wanting to, once again, grab hold of the PSW Championship.]

[The show finally closes with a shot of Johnny Martin bloodied below.... Mr. Morgan holding the PSW Championship on high... And Teddy Powell, with the PSW National Championship, also displaying his championship gold... However, looking up at the title that Morgan is holding instead of his own.]

Doc Messing: How can anyone stop "The Untouchables"? Their vicious disregard for humanity makes them a truly powerful threat. [Pauses] I can't help but notice, though, that Teddy Powell is not very happy with Morgan's grasp of the PSW Championship. [Pauses] It's as if he wants them both.

Overall Show Grade: D-

Attendance: 1,000

Archived