Cybernations

Capelli King

Cyber Nations, a free persistent browser-based nation simulation game. Create a nation and decide how you will rule your people by choosing a government type, a national religion, tax rate, currency type, and more. Build your nation by purchasing infrastructure to support your citizens, land to expand your borders, technology to increase your effectiveness, military to defend your interests, and develop national improvements and wonders to build your nation according to your choosing.

This is probably the most addictive game i have ever played, at first glance it looks terrible, however it is very deep, political and team orientated. In particular it is VERY orientated towards the older more mature players, you get allot of people in their 20s or even 30s and beyond in this game, which is not typical for most games online.

I started playing exactly 2 years ago, i first heard of it in the GDS forums and started up our own alliance back in August 2007. That alliance grew like hell and we got to 300 members within 3 months, but then we pulled off a terrible merger with an alliance called Illuminati and we got dragged into a major war which included over 3000 nations.

I started a new alliance last August, but kept it secret till this day, recently we reached peace terms with the other alliances we was at war with and now we are cleared to function normally.

If you like community orientated strategy\political games then this is the game for you:

http://www.cybernations.net

Choose Aqua as your color when you join (it is the biggest trade sphere in the game currently) If you want to join my alliance which has over 150 members, then post a message here or in game. My ruler name is Mentor and can be found here:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=253371

I can hook you up with some aid and get your nation growing express style, so just PM me when you join :)

See you there!

yeah very political, you cannot do what you usually do in most games and just attack at random, there is allot of alliance blocks and the whole game is VERY organized, when a war goes down (and that is not often) usually 1000s of nations are involved. IN the last one 15 thousand nations were involved!:eek:

Archived