'91 Multiplayer Game/Diary..

I've been keeping up with Jury's '91 WWF diary and it makes me want to do one of my mine own, but I've tired to play countless '90-'91 games only to get bored about two months into the game and quit. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in doing a mulitplayer game with WCW, WWF, and/or any other promotion in the game.

I'd love to get in on this, as I've never had a multiplayer game that actually ran for a decent amount of time. I'm also just getting back into diary writing, so I wouldn't mind doing that either.

One thing, though, is that I'm a die-hard WWF fan. I don't really know a whole lot about WCW, or anything else, from that period, so I doubt I could do any other promotion justice.

So, if WWF is open, count me in. If not, that's cool.

I'd love to get in on this, as I've never had a multiplayer game that actually ran for a decent amount of time. I'm also just getting back into diary writing, so I wouldn't mind doing that either.

One thing, though, is that I'm a die-hard WWF fan. I don't really know a whole lot about WCW, or anything else, from that period, so I doubt I could do any other promotion justice.

So, if WWF is open, count me in. If not, that's cool.

I'm fine with running WCW, USWA, or even SMW. Just gotta redownload the 90s game.

Cool with me. I'm downloading the wrestler pictures now. I bought the WWE Encylopedia the other day and just looking at Steve Armstrong as Scott Cassidy, High Energy, Body Donnas... bad gimmicks, I know... but it remind me how much I acutally missed that era.

I've edited the '91 game to take out title lineage not yet needed and I added another active title to WCW in the form of the United States Tag Team Titles. So if everybody interested would posted e-mail to get things rolling.

The Avatars need to be in game creator's database, before the game is created. I figure I'll just go with a zero skill, non-wrestler, with no Popularity, and just be a shadowy figure. After all, I'd only be 8, when the game starts.

Probably easiest to just use the forum names as the avatar names, to keep things clear.

Archived