I know this my game but

I wanted your thoughts on what I should do. Right now I am playing the '91 verison and I am the wwf and have the world title on the Warriror. I was thinking about getting the strap off of him at the Royal Rumble to Million Dollar Man because of Warrior stamina issues. After I got the strap off of him, I was thinking about giving it to Hogan at WM7 but his stamina isn't that much better but Hogan does have great chemistry with Taker and Rick Martel. Any suggestions?:D

Sounds like a plan but why not have taker take it of warrior for a fued with Hogan?

I think I will do that. Since Warrior is feuding with Million Dollar Man right now, after the Rumble, I will have Warrior drop it to Taker on my main show and have Taker and Hogan feud though a month or two through WM7.

Well, stamina should increase as time goes on right (provided you have them in matches)? It is an entertainment based fed, but as Hyde said, Taker might fill both roles. I haven't played the '91/'92 version but I'm assuming his skills are better than Warrior/Hogan in the ring, and I'm sure he has some good entertainment stats as well.

Well, stamina should increase as time goes on right (provided you have them in matches)? It is an entertainment based fed, but as Hyde said, Taker might fill both roles. I haven't played the '91/'92 version but I'm assuming his skills are better than Warrior/Hogan in the ring, and I'm sure he has some good entertainment stats as well.

Yes Taker is better than those two. Only thing stat wise that is holding hogan down is his stamina. Taker, Warrior and Hogan have matches almost everytime there is a card.

Archived