WWE: It's About Time!

Story: Vince McMahon has been irate backstage with internet leaks, predictable outcomes, nothing too fresh, and no big time upcoming stars. While Vince has tried to stir things up somewhat as of late (selling Raw to Donald Trump, doing drafts, releasing old talent, etc.), it appears he is going to shake things up even more.

Interview With Vince McMahon On The Hot Seat of WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE: We have had one job since we began: to entertain the fans. We've had setbacks through tragedies, lack of major competition, the economy, and a lot of other different factors. I sat down the other night after watching some of the WWE programming and asked one question: can this get bigger? Can we once again have fans on the edge of their seas... talking about matches at school... can the WWE do it again? I am a billionaire. This company is a billion dollar corporation. I know the wrestling business. I know the entertainment business. It's who I am and it's what the WWE is and will always be. You think Donald Trump buying Raw, Vince purchasing WCW and ECW, the WCW/WWE rating war... you think all of that was shocking? It has just begun. I do not see eye to eye with many people in the wrestling business but I have one question asked periodically all the time... 'Vince, if Eric Bischoff purchased WCW, who would have been the last company standing?' Well, we get to find out. I have hired Eric Bischoff once again. He will have total control of our Friday night show: Smackdown. I have put my son, Shane, in total charge of ECW. And I will remain the man in charge of RAW. You will see three different shows, three different perspectives, and things will be shaken up like they need to be! Remember this, Never.. Say.. Never in wrestling.

July 2009 will embark on a new WWE. We will be announcing more details in the next few days, thank you.

WWE.com has been posting some new drafts and update information regarding RAW, ECW, and Smackdown.

Raw News

- Vince has contacted many wrestlers who do not have written contracts to come join the WWE. We do not have a full list, but there are many rumored names going around.

Smackdown News

- Eric Bischoff is said to be energized taking over Smackdown and coming back to the wrestling industry.

- Eric has been looking at signing luchadors and many young high flyers to help rebuild a cruiserweight division.

- Eric is pushing for Smackdown to be a live show.

ECW News

- Shane's focused, he said, is to build around new talent and help develop them.

Released Superstars as of July 2009: The Great Khali, Jesse, Jim Duggan, Rosa Mendez, Tony Atlas, Eziekel Jackson, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Ricky Ortiz, Ron Killings, Ranjin Singh, DJ Gabriel, and Tiffany.

Currently, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Eric Bischoff, among others in the company are talking about possible drafts, signings, and other releases. More to come.

WWE News

It appears they are not releasing full details on the rosters and letting the fans get the full impact when they watch the shows.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW - 3 HOUR SUPERSHOW

WWE Unified Tag Team Championship

Legacy vs. Chris Jericho & Edge vs. The Greatest Tag Team vs. Hart Dynasty

10-Diva Battle Royal - Winner faces her choosing of the womens champ

Mickie James, Gail Kim, Maria, Kelly Kelly, Natalya, Melina, Eve, Katie Lea Burchill, Bella Twins

Mark Henry vs. Mark Jindrack

Jeff Hardy vs. John Morrison

Non-Title Match

Rey Mysterio vs. Evan Bourne

United States Championship Match

Kofi Kingston vs. MVP vs. Big Show

ECW Championship Match

Tommy Dreamer vs. Jack Swagger

Winner Faces Orton at Night of Champions

Triple H vs. John Cena

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Christian