Problem with signing workers

ok I'm a long time player of WMMA and I just picked up the freeware TEW 2005 game to mess around with and play.

Having played WMMA I understand that some fighters wouldn't sign due to the size of your company, but I'm finding that even if I boost the size of the fed up to regional I still cannot sign bottom feeders to bolster my pool of workers. Can someone explain what else the game takes into account for signing workers for me?

Thanks!

They are all telling me that they will not sign a written contract with a promotion of this size.

I mean I'd understand it if the promotion was local or small. But the one I have right now (MAW) is regional. I get them to come in for negotations but that's about it. I can't even get people that want $200 a show

They are all telling me that they will not sign a written contract with a promotion of this size.

I mean I'd understand it if the promotion was local or small. But the one I have right now (MAW) is regional. I get them to come in for negotations but that's about it. I can't even get people that want $200 a show

The e-mail text is the clue - you won't be able to sign people to written contracts until you're bigger, at least Cult size, so you must offer them verbal \ pay-per-appearance deals instead.

Archived