SFC-EU : Parrying the Competition

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/SFC-EU/SFC-EU.jpg

Street Fighting Championships Europe

PARRYING THE COMPETITION SINCE 1997

The MMA-Wrestling Scene has been very grim, and not respected. Not Represented properly, to be exact. When the Street Fighting Championships first came to fruition in 1987, they developed one main star...

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/SFC-EU/Necro_alt01.jpg

No, Not this guy, this one !

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/SFC-EU/Ryu.jpg

Ryu is one of the biggest MMA crossovers to appear on the comic and anime scene since 1997. At his high point it could be said that he was the creative foundation for many similar no-nonsense styled workers that entered the industry afterwards. Ryu is a classical example of a wandering warrior: a person whose life is entirely devoted to spiritual perfection through the art of the fist. He does not care about winning or losing so much as the moment of the fight and the opportunity for spiritual advancement. - Practitioner of a nameless martial art style, which incorporates the most violent techniques from a blend of four styles of martial arts, alongside a mysterious technique called 'Shun Goku Satsu'.

But Europe needed their own thing. Sending all their talent overseas to the US, the Mid-West to be exact, much farther then just overseas, so they needed to do something, and somehow, ten years later, SFC-EU was born, hoping to represent something more then just MMA, for the Hardcore fans, putting on the most brutal representations of No-Frills, No Fakes, No Phonies, and don't forget the blood, there will be blood. So sit down, get a beer, or wine if you're European, and get ready for the most brutal representation of an MMA Match.

Alright, OOC post, probably the only one for a long time

NOTBPW is not dead, It's still running, and the main reason I picked SFC-EU is so it wouldn't be too hard to run at the same time as doing something like NOTBPW, the booking is fairly easy.

I wanted to try the 9000 Verse, because it's a mod with so much potential, and can be worked in so many different ways, because there is so many characters. So let's give this a shot !

EDIT : Oh, and it's good to be first :D

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/SFC-EU/SFC-EU.jpg

Presents...

HALLOWEEN HORRORS 2009

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/SeanMcFly/SFC-EU/User_JackKirby.jpg

Kirby's Komments

First Card for SFC-EU under my control, and we've decided to swap things up a bit. The Three basic rules of SFC-EU are : Each Match will be held in a cage, 8 Sided to be exact. Each Match will be in a different style each time, so fans will always be guessing what will happen next. Two divisions are which the fights shall be held in, Women's and Men's, so as to no Inter-Gender fights. I think I've done quite a number, signing new stars, and having Balrog come in to fight Ken Masters for the new World Championship. Ibuki and Chun Li will also be fighting for the women's championship. In fact two of our new stars will be coming in to fight Dee Jay and T.W.E.L.V.E tonight.

Unfortunately I got some bad news today, Gill has left the organization, due to that Damn promotion GAI. Pisses me off quite a bit, but I haven't gotten this far in the business by being pissed at whoever takes my fighters. By retaliation, we organized a Non-Aggression pact with BLEACH, but all the other promotions didn't accept. So at least now that's one promotion we don't have to worry about. Anyways, back to the card, we've got Dudley and Ryu going at it, and Urien and Yang Lee as two of our brightest prospects, and two of our top fighters will go at it to see who will have the opportunity to face off with either Ken or Balrog for the world championship.

Urien vs Yang Lee

Dee Jay vs ???

??? vs T.W.E.L.V.E

Dudley vs Ryu

Chun Li vs Ibuki

Ken Masters vs Balrog

Without wanting to be overly negative or a prude, any diary that decides to use the word "gay" as a derogatory term is written by a 12 year old boy or a moron.

I know you're not either of those, so please reconsider your choice of language even when writing 'in character'. It just cheapens it.

Without wanting to be overly negative or a prude, any diary that decides to use the word "gay" as a derogatory term is written by a 12 year old boy or a moron.

I know you're not either of those, so please reconsider your choice of language even when writing 'in character'. It just cheapens it.

Will do, Didn't mean to come off like that :)

Yeah, I agree with using crass comments like that. It's one thing when it's coming from someone like Giant Redwood, but your user character? Not so much.

Urien vs Yang Lee

Dee Jay vs ???

??? vs T.W.E.L.V.E

Dudley vs Ryu

Chun Li vs Ibuki

Ken Masters vs Balrog

Oh yeah, since I actually know who all these people are I can do predictions this time!

Urien vs Yang Lee

Dee Jay vs ???

??? vs T.W.E.L.V.E

Dudley vs Ryu

Chun Li vs Ibuki

Ken Masters vs Balrog

Chun Li seems like the easy bet but I'm an Ibuki mark :) I'm going to hedges bets that Dee Jay loses to someone awesome, and the other mystery fighter pays his/her dues to T.W.E.L.V.E.

Could all be baseless dreaming though hehe

Archived