http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/norte_0414/WWE.jpg

WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT 2009

There is no backstory here, it is a typical WWE Diary, this is my first ever wrestling diary, so take it easy on me guys lol.

WWE CHAMPIONS

WWE WORLD CHAMPION- RANDY ORTON

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION- CM PUNK

ECW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION- TOMMY DREAMER

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL- REY MYSTERIO JR

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPION- KOFI KINGSTON

WWE UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPS- EDGE AND CHRIS JERICHO

WWE WOMENS CHAMPION- MICHELLE MCCOOL

WWE DIVAS CHAMPION- MARYSE

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/steff78_2008/raw-roster.jpg

Randy Orton

Jack Swagger

Batista

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

John Cena

MVP

Big Show

Mark Henry

Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Kelly Kelly

Maryse

Beth Phoenix

Festus

Jamie Noble

Gail Kim

Santino Marella

Cody Rhodes

Evan Bourne

The Miz

Kofi Kingston

The Brian Kendrick

Mickie James

Primo Colon

Ted Dibiase Jr

Carlito

Jillian Hall

Johnny Parisi

Rosa Mendes

Alicia Fox

Johnny Jeter

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283/B-JOHN18/smackdown.jpg

Edge

The Undertaker

Chris Jericho

Jeff Hardy

Rey Mysterio Jr.

John Morrison

The Great Khali

Matt Hardy

Kane

CM Punk

Tyson Kidd

Finlay

JTG

Mike Knox

Melina

Michelle McCool

R Truth

Jesse Dalton

Maria

Shad

Charlie Haas

Rickey Ortiz

Paul Burchill

Eve Torres

D.H. Smith

Jimmy Yang

Dolph Ziggler

Kung Fu Naki

Natalya

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff341/ajratedkiller/roster_ecw.jpg

Christian

Vladimir Kozlov

Zach Ryder

Tommy Dreamer

Goldust

Curt Hawkins

Shelton Benjamin

William Regal

Layla El

Dj Gabriel

Jim Duggan

Nikkie Bella

Brie Bella

Yoshi Tatsu

Tyler Reks

Serena Deeb

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr36/lolo5227/thebash.jpg

LAST NIGHT'S BASH RESULTS

Dolph Ziggler DEF The Great Khali

Rey Mysterio Def Chris Jericho (NEW IC CHAMP)

Michelle McCool Def Melina ( NEW WOMENS CHAMP)

Tommy Dreamer Wins Scramble Match

Edge And Chris Jericho Def Colons, and Legacy (NEW UNIFIED TAG CHAMPS)

Jeff Hardy Def CM Punk by DQ

John Cena Def The Miz

Randy Orton Def Triple H (3 Stages Of Hell)

WWE RAW PREVIEW

*Just 24 Hours after The Bash What will be in store for the WWE Champion Randy Orton.

*WWE Unified Tag Titles Rematch Edge And Chris Jericho VS The Colons

* Vince Mcmahon will be in the house and when Vince is in the house you know anything is possible.

*After John Cena's Win over The Miz what is next for the Five Time WWE Champion?

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd148/jfotre/Monday_Night_Raw.jpg

*Dark Match*The Brian Kendrick defeated Jamie Noble in 5:49 by pinfall with a Dr. Smoothe’s Secret Recipe. B

Monday Night Raw Intro Video Shows and Raw is live in Orlando, Florida at the Amway Arena.

Cole and King are shown talking after the pyro about The Bash, and they really put over the New Tag Team Champs Edge and Jericho, they also put over the fact that Orton needed Legacy to beat HHH last night.

In the middle of Cole and King talking we hear No Chance and out comes Vince McMahon.

McMahon says that everyone heard that he was going to be in the house tonight and that he had a big announcement, he says well in fact that he does. He announces that at The Night of Champions it will be HHH VS Randy Orton for the World Title.

But Cena comes out and tells McMahon that he beat the Miz and he deserves to be the number 1 contender, McMahon tells Cena NO!!!! But then the Big Show comes out and states his case for the #1 Contender. This continues as Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, MVP, and Kofi Kingston comes out and all do the same.

Vince really looks like he is in a bad situation.

Triple H comes out and says that he thinks he should be the #1 Contender but in the order of fairness they should have a battle royal tonight in the main event.

Vince says no, I got an even better idea, Vince announces that tonight will be the start of a 8 Man tournament to see who will face Randy Orton at The Night of Champions.

Vince goes on to explain the tournament, and he also talks about how there is only 7 people in the ring and they need one more guy, and as soon as he says that, The Miz comes to the ring.

The Miz says he deserves to be in the tournament, and Vince says you know what Miz you just gave me a great idea for the final guy, Miz has a big smile but Vince says Ted Dibiase Jr. Vince says that Ted will face Triple H in the main event tonight. And everyone is laughing at the miz as he is booed to the back.

This is how the tournament looks.

#1 Triple H VS #8 Ted Dibiase Jr.

#4 Big Show VS #5 Mark Henry

#3 Jack Swagger VS #6 MVP

#2 John Cena VS #7 Kofi Kingston

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

JACK SWAGGER VS MVP

A very good match as you could tell these 2 wanted to have the match of the night, these 2 guys have very good chemistry with each other. Swagger dominated the match early, but MVP came through in the end with the Playmaker.

Montel Vontavious Porter defeated Jack Swagger in 12:38 by pinfall with a Playmaker. A

*Commerical Break*

As we come back from commercial break, Edge and Chris Jericho are in the back with Josh Matthews. Edge talks about how and him and Jericho grew up together and how they are going to be the greatest tag team of all time. Edge says that they shocked the world and once again showed why he is the ultimate opportunist. Jericho says that this is what the wwe universe gets for being hypocrites.

EDGE AND CHRIS JERICHO VS CARLITO AND PRIMO

Edge and Chris Jericho defeated Carlito and Primo Colon in 16:27 when Edge defeated Carlito by pinfall after using a foreign object. Edge and Chris Jericho make defence number 1 of their WWE Unified Tag Team titles. A

It really looked like the Colons were going to win the title back, as just seconds before Edge used the foreign objects he was hit with the backstabber but somehow remarkably kicked out. The Colons may have lost the match but they have nothing to be ashamed of.

*Commercial Break*

We come back from commercial and a graphic announcement is being shown hyping the main event for HHH Vs Ted Dibiase Jr.

We go to the back and John Cena is being interviewed by Josh Matthews. Cena says that he wishes the best of luck to Kofi Kingston, as he has much respect for him but he will not be stopped tonight as he has one goal and that is to become the Champ at Night of Champions. Cena really talks about Orton this whole segment.

JOHN CENA VS KOFI KINGSTON

John Cena defeated Kofi Kingston in 19:08 by submission with a STF. During the match we also had Jack Swagger run in and attack Kofi. A

Kofi might have shocked the world if not for Jack Swagger running out and interfering with the match. This was one hell of a match. After the match Cena helps up Kingston and they shake hands. Cena gets on the mic and says he's sorry about what just happened and said when he wins the tournament Kofi will be the first to get a shot at his title. Crowd Pops huge for these 2 shaking hands.

*Commercial Break*

MICKIE JAMES VS ALICIA FOX

Mickie James defeated Alicia Fox in 2:36 by pinfall with a Mick Kick. C

This match was just a time filler, James one and celebrated, Maryse came out and they had a stare down.

*Commercial Break*

MARK HENRY VS BIG SHOW

Mark Henry defeated Big Show in 5:54 by count out. B+

Henry moves on in the tournament after scaring the Big Show with a huge powerslam on him, Big Show leaves the ring to the back after that. King and Cole keep putting over Henry's strength and they say they have never seen the big show man handled like that.

As soon as the match is over the camera cuts to the back and we see Legacy beating down Triple H. Orton has a sadistic smile and says Ted you finish the job in the main event tonight.

*Commercial Break*

We come and back from commercial to a video package on Batista and his surgery and King and Cole really put over what will he do to Legacy when he returns. This segment surprisingly got a A*.

Of course we had to have this moment once a week as The Miz comes out and challenges John Cena to another Match. Cena doesn't want to waste his time with The Miz so he doesn't come out and of course The Miz says he wins.

*Commercial Break*

TRIPLE H VS TED DIBIASE JR

Triple H defeated Ted DiBiase Jr in 19:46 by pinfall with a Pedigree. During the match we also saw Randy Orton run in and attack HHH, and Cody Rhodes do the same to HHH. A

Triple H was attacked by Legacy when the referee was knocked out, but Triple H somehow fought them off with a whole bunch of Spine busters and then hit Ted with the Pedigree. Triple H Celebrated and after he looked at Randy Orton from the ring while Orton stared at him from the Ramp.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii262/arkman3445/ecw1.jpg

PREVIEW FOR ECW

*Tommy Dreamer survived the scramble match at The Bash, who will step up and challenge Dreamer for the ECW Title.*

*Newly acquired Shelton Benjamin will be in action.*

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss97/TheSOSBrigade2009/WWE/WWESuperStars.jpg

PREVIEW FOR SUPERSTARS

*Randy Orton VS KOFI KINGSTON

*Santino Marella Vs William Regal

*John Morrison Vs Vladimir Kozlov

I am currently waiting on the best update to come out for the 2009 version from magik, until i am going to do sign ups for assistant people in this diary who would like to help me with this, I just think it would be fun to get on an instant message service with a few people and have meetings about shows and such and vote on who should win matches and share ideas, Anyone interested?

from magik? Ho. That must be mine. ;)

I'll be following it closely as it is after all the first one. Which version did you use at the start of the game? I hope you enjoy it and have fun.

I suggest sizing "ecw" and "superstars" logo a bit smaller (maybe like the one in your first post) as they break the flow a bit at that size.

I would also change the color of champions in your first post. I don't know if it's only me.. but yellow is hard on my eyes.

You've kept things true to life and it's interesting. Good luck.

from magik? Ho. That must be mine. ;)

I'll be following it closely as it is after all the first one. Which version did you use at the start of the game? I hope you enjoy it and have fun.

I suggest sizing "ecw" and "superstars" logo a bit smaller (maybe like the one in your first post) as they break the flow a bit at that size.

I would also change the color of champions in your first post. I don't know if it's only me.. but yellow is hard on my eyes.

You've kept things true to life and it's interesting. Good luck.

Thanks for following, and also thanks for the advice, but yeah im using your newest one 0.5, had to go through and add Jack Swagger from other workers and Tyson Kidd but other than that your update is pretty good magik.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/rgn3000/1257498.jpg

SMACKDOWN PREVIEW

*Just a few days after winning the unified tag titles Edge and Jericho will defend them against Rey Mysterio and John Morrison, this match could very well steal the show*

*At The Bash CM Punk got himself disqualified by kicking the referee, but Punk is blaming it on his eye that he could not see, will Jeff Hardy seek retribution, find out on Friday Night Smackdown.*

Any predictions of what you think will happpen on smackdown or ecw, or what could happen in the future, What about Wrestlemania 26 predictions, or early summerslam predictions, I would like to hear your guys thoughts of what you think will happen?

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/jbl5/TV/ecw_logo.jpg

ECW RESULTS

ECW INTRO VIDEO SHOWS AND THE PYRO GOES OFF

Josh Matthews: Hi I'm Josh Matthews alongside Matt Striker and what an episode of ECW we have tonight.

Matt: That's right Josh but lets get out to the ring I understand that our GM Tiffany has an announcement.

*Tiffany Comes to the Ring*

Tiffany: First thing's first, is well we have acquired two huge superstars in a trade, and let me announce the trade. Yesterday we traded Christan to Smackdown for both Matt Hardy and Charlie Haas.

(Crowd boos and chants we want Christian)

Tiffany: One more announcement and that is about ECW's world title match at Night of Champions, tonight we will decide who faces Tommy Dreamer for the title, we will decide this in a triple threat match in our main event. And these 3 competitors are Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, and Vladimir Kozlov. Thank you for your time and enjoy the show.

Josh: Big announcement there, we will be back after this commercial break.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Ezekiel Jackson Vs Yoshi Tatsu

A pretty good debut by Yoshi, he really gave Ezekiel all he had but in the end Ezekiel was too big and strong.

Ezekiel Jackson defeated Yoshi Tatsu in 13:23 by pinfall with a Standing Side Slam.©

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Josh: And we are back from commercial, and once again do not turn your channel as the Main Event tonight will be a triple threat match between Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, and Vladimir Kozlov.

Matt: I simply cannot wait for this main event Josh.

Goldust Vs William Regal

Two veterans locked up in this match, the crowd really did not like William Regal as he got tons of heat, the crowd really loved Goldust and Hornswaggle who was along at ringside.

William Regal defeated Goldust in 12:30 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.(B)

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Triple Threat Main Event for #1 Contender Hardy VS Benjamin Vs Kozlov

This was a epic battle, as you saw a little bit of everything in this match, Benjamin hit his thrilling high flying maneuvers, while Kozlov used his brute strength and Hardy used his good old traditional wrestling holds. Really a good well put together match.

Shelton Benjamin defeated Matt Hardy and Vladimir Kozlov in 22:11 when Shelton Benjamin defeated Matt Hardy by pinfall with a Paydirt.(B+)

(Tommy Dreamer comes out to the ramp)

Tommy Dreamer grabs the mic.

Tommy: Congratulations Shelton, really a great match you had tonight, but at Night of Champions in ECW's hometown, were going to have an old school ECW Extreme Rules Match.

(Shelton looks in shock as the show goes off the air)

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh297/mcimlay/NightOfChampions2.jpg

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS CARD- EVERY TITLE ON THE LINE

WWE WORLD TITLE

© Randy Orton VS ???

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

© CM PUNK VS ???

ECW WORLD TITLE- EXTREME RULES MATCH

© Tommy Dreamer VS Shelton Benjamin

WWE UNIFIED TAG TITLES

© Edge and Chris Jericho VS ???? and ????

WWE INTERCONTINTAL TITLE

© Rey Mysterio VS ???

WWE UNITED STATES TITLE

© Kofi Kingston VS Jack Swagger

WWE Diva's Champion

© Maryse VS Mickie James

WWE WOMEN'S TITLE

© Michelle McCool VS ???

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af257/workerherman/Superstars.jpg

SUPERSTARS RESULTS

WILLIAM REGAL DEFEATED SANTINO MARELLA BY REGAL STRETCH (B)

JOHN MORRISON DEFEATED VLADIMIR KOZLOV BY STARSHIP PAIN (B-)

RANDY ORTON DEFEATED KOFI KINGSTON BY RKO (B)

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/e_m_productions/smackdown_logo.jpg

SMACKDOWN RESULTS

Smackdown Intro video shows and Pyro goes off.

(Jim Ross is in the ring)

Ross: Last Sunday at The Bash we saw my guest get his self out of harms way and retain his title due to DQ ladies and gentleman CM Punk.

(CM Punk Comes Out)

Ross: What do you have to say about The Bash.

CM: Well you know earlier in the match Hardy had went for my eye and really messed it up, when I kicked the ref, I made a horrible mistake, I honestly thought it was Jeff Hardy. Hardy I just want to say that I am sorry from the bottom of my heart and I will show you how sorry I am later tonight.

(Crowd Boos)

Ross: Well thank you for your time Punk.

*Commercial Break*

Kane Vs The Great Khali

A epic showdown of two giants, the reason this match happened is because Kane attacked Khali at the bash and caused Khali to lose to Dolph Ziggler. A back in forth match both men got in a good amount of offense.

Kane defeated The Great Khali in 11:31 by pinfall with a Chokeslam.(B-)

*Commercial Break**

(As we come back from commercial break Teddy Long is show on the camera in the back)

Teddy: Ladies and gentleman I would like to apologize, for the World Heavyweight title match last sunday at the bash, to make it up to everyone tonight in the Main Event we will have a rematch for the World Heavyweight Title, CM Punk Vs Jeff Hardy.

(Crowd Pops Big time)

Melina and Maria Vs Michelle McCool and Layla

Melina and Maria Kanellis defeated Michelle McCool and Layla El in 10:21 when Melina defeated Michelle McCool by pinfall with a Divastator. (C+)

After the match Teddy Long came out and announced Melina vs Michelle McCool at the bash.

*Commerical Break*

(We come back from break and we see Jeff Hardy getting some coffee when out of no where he is attacked by CM Punk, Hardy is beat down until he isn't moving.)

Punk: I told you I would show you how sorry I am, and I guess you can tell now how sorry I am.

*Commercial Break*

(Back from a commercial break Morrison and Mysterio interviewed for their big tag match for the titles)

Mysterio: Thank you for being my partner tonight Morrison, I just want you to know there is nothing that I would rather do than take the tag titles away from Chris Jericho, I mean I already have his IC title so why not in this tonight by taking all his prized possessions.

John: No problem man, I have looked up to you for years and it is a dream of mine to be a tag team champ along with you, so lets go out there and handle some business.

Mysterio: Yea man.

Edge and Chris Jericho VS John Morrison and Rey Mysterio Jr- Tag Unified Titles

Conclusion of the match: Jericho comes running at Mysterio but Mysterio counters, which leads Jericho's laying on the ropes getting ready for the 619. Mysterio connects with the 619. For a 1....2....THre NOOOOOO!!!!! Morrison attacks Mysterio and than connects with the Starship Pain on Rey, Edge comes in and Covers Rey for the 1....2....3. (A)

JR: Bah GAwD!!!!!!!!!!!!! What just happened????? Morrison just turned on Rey, I cannot believe this.

Todd Grisham: I cannot believe this either JR.

(We see Morrison walk back to the back with a smile on his face while EMT's help out Rey)

*Commercial Break*

JR: Ladies and gentleman earlier tonight you saw that Jeff Hardy was attacked by Punk, we understand that he is at the Hospital and it is not likely that he will be back for the Title Match tonight. But lets go to the ring as I understand Teddy Long has a big announcement regarding this.

(Teddy Comes out)

Teddy: I hate to say this everyone but Hardy will not be back tonight, he is at the hospital as we speak, but Punk don't think your getting off so fast, because right now in this ring you are going to defend your title against this man.......

WHATS UP comes on and out comes R-Truth

Teddy: Thats Right Playa R-Truth.

CM Punk VS R- TRUTH

Conclusion of the match- CM Punk is going for the go to sleep but R-truth Counters for a roll up pin 1.....2...THre NOOO!!!!! Edge and Jericho pulled the ref out of the ring and start beating on the ref. Then Edge and Jericho go in the ring and beat down both Punk and R-Truth. The bell rings as this is a No Contest.

(Edge grabs the Mic)

Edge: Since me and Chris are the hottest tag team in all of the WWE, how come one of us are not the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Title? Why does some rapping thug R-Truth become #1 Contender for one night, The only thing he has ever done is Open a show with his partner Kung Fu Naki and job to Festus and Jesse.

(Teddy Comes Out)

Teddy: You know what playa your right, thats why at The Night of Champions it will be CM Punk VS YOU Edge VS Chris Jericho.

(Edge and Jericho smile)

Teddy: O yeah and I forgot someone Jeff Hardy. Fatal 4 Way.

(Edge and Jericho looks furious as the show goes off the air.)

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh297/mcimlay/NightOfChampions2.jpg

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS CARD- EVERY TITLE ON THE LINE

WWE WORLD TITLE

© Randy Orton VS ???

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

© CM PUNK VS Edge VS Jeff Hardy VS Chris Jericho

ECW WORLD TITLE- EXTREME RULES MATCH

© Tommy Dreamer VS Shelton Benjamin

WWE UNIFIED TAG TITLES- Edge and Jericho will still have to defend the titles due to it is all titles on the line at Night of Champions.

© Edge and Chris Jericho VS ???? and ????

WWE INTERCONTINTAL TITLE

© Rey Mysterio VS ???

WWE UNITED STATES TITLE

© Kofi Kingston VS Jack Swagger

WWE Diva's Champion

© Maryse VS Mickie James

WWE WOMEN'S TITLE

© Michelle McCool VS Melina

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk190/EdgeHead7EWR/logo_raw.jpg

RAW PREVIEW- I WILL NOT DO SHOWS ON THE WEEKENDS, RAW WILL BE POSTED MONDAY

*With the WWE World Title Tournament in the Semi-Finals who will win and go on to next weeks finals*

*Last week Jack Swagger caused Kofi Kingston to lose his match to John Cena will Kofi seek revenge?*

* Also Big Show VS Carlito, and great Divas action (GASP) *

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived