The Birth of A Monster the story of The Masked Murder ( C-Verse)

Well my name is Tom Smith,, but I’m better known as The Masked Murder or Killer Kid Ty and I’m going to take you through with me as I try to make a career as a wrestler in this crazy world. I Have ameeting with the Owner of USPW tomorrow so I will se how that goes.

PS: This is a side project because of my WCW Dynasty in TEW 08 but I will update a lot or as much as I can with my Schedule.

Ok I’m here in the office of Mr. Danny wait, Oh wait here he is.

DJ: Nice to meet you please sit. So you want to be a wrestler ay?

TS: Yes sir

DJ: Ok I will give you a try out match tonight to prove to me you should get a contract.

TS: That sounds great, and trust me I want let you down. One more question who will I face?

DJ: Tribal Warrior

TS: Ok; that sounds good tough but good.

Ok I have my first match tonight at USPW TV. Did I ever tell you my dad is Ricky Dale Johnson . I don’t plan on telling anyone because I want to make because of my skill not my dad.

TABLES MATCH

The Bell rings

Tribal sends Smith into the ropes.

Tribal hit’s a clubbing blow.

Tribal hits another Clubbing blow.

He Irsh Whips Smith to the ropes.

Smith gets up Smith sends Tribal into the corner

Smith Bites the head of Tribal

Tribal body slams Smith

Tribal picks Smith up

Smith fights back

Tribal Piledives Smith through the Table for the win

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Mr. Danny has called and asked for me to come down to his office. I lost my match but I thought I had a good showing.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23667" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>DJ: Good morning please have a seat.<p> </p><p> TS: Ok, so how did I do?</p><p> </p><p> DJ: Ok, but there’s still room to improve. So I’m going to offer you a 6month $20 PA hows that sound?</p><p> </p><p> TS: Good I want let you down. By the way I will win that World title by the end of my contract.</p><p> </p><p> DJ: You’re pretty confident aren’t you? But that’s not always a good thing. </p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> </p><p> Well I have my first contract. USPW better watch out I’m coming. My next match I will me under the name Killer Kid Ty</p></div><p></p><p>.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ShortShortsarentdead
My only problem with this, is lack of anything that grabs attention, you're using little 5 line posts, when you should be writing a little more in terms of news. Add some color, maybe some pictures, anything !

you scared him off.

Archived