Awesome regen fighters

Which regenerated fighters are the best in your game. I mean early on in the game when they are still young, but you know they will top the P4P rankings someday. Mine happened in November 1999. 'Smokescreen' Jeffrey Leben had a black belt on Immovable Object and Low Kicks, a blue belt on 11 other things and 4 purples. He was 23 years old when I found him and he beat Gary Sampson on his debut. He ended up becoming the first man to defeat Hassan Fezzik and the best P4P fighter in the world.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mma-gsp" data-cite="mma-gsp" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23673" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Which regenerated fighters are the best in your game. I mean early on in the game when they are still young, but you know they will top the P4P rankings someday. Mine happened in November 1999. 'Smokescreen' Jeffrey Leben had a black belt on Immovable Object and Low Kicks, a blue belt on 11 other things and 4 purples. He was 23 years old when I found him and he beat Gary Sampson on his debut. He ended up becoming the first man to defeat Hassan Fezzik and the best P4P fighter in the world.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Who was the regen off?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="grits207" data-cite="grits207" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23673" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I haven't had alot of good regens but this guy is pretty damn good. He is a Rick Stanley regen with a 10-0 record, 86% reputation, 67% performance, has High Level International popularity and is only 24 years old.<p> </p><p> <span>http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/grits207/ambriz.jpg</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> hax</p>

Archived