The Gamma Gladiator: Season 1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Garner selects Kurt McDonald!

I picked McDonald as he has one of the best records in the house and he show true dominance in his qualification fight. i'm honored to have him on my team.

McDonald had this to say "I cant wait to get in there and beat the brakes off of all these guys. I am the best one here, there is no doubt in my mind i will be the GAMMA Gladiator."

first WW pick for team Garner is...

Jake Keane!

we picked him as he is a major superstar who has held a title in SIGMA, he has undoubtedly some of the best skills all of mma has ever seen

Keane: it is great to be chosen first. i cant wait to fight Helio, i want that has-been to go down

i might regret this, but Evan Pizzaro

this guy is one of my personal favorites from the indy scene. he is a very good all rounder, and will definitely have an impact on the house.

Evan -"Wow, second pick! i feel very grateful of Buddy Garner, that man is my idol. i will work my tail off and fight like an animal. either way, my hand will be raised each and every time im in there."

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss298/shigakai/MattTripp.gif?t=1248650566

Tripp- So that measn Carl Chenoweth goes to team Garner. So since we have the teams underway. I will flip this coin to figure out which division will be fighting first. I also will flip the coin to decide which team picks the fight.

(The coin was flipped and facing up read heavyweights.)

Tripp- Heavyweights are up. Heads is Garner, Tails is JJ.

(The coin is flipped and heads is faced up.)

So Garner, who do you pick to fight in 3 days.

So Petecrimson, post your fight choice up here.

Tripp- So that measn Carl Chenoweth goes to team Garner. So since we have the teams underway. I will flip this coin to figure out which division will be fighting first. I also will flip the coin to decide which team picks the fight.

(The coin was flipped and facing up read heavyweights.)

Tripp- Heavyweights are up. Heads is Garner, Tails is JJ.

(The coin is flipped and heads is faced up.)

So Garner, who do you pick to fight in 3 days.

So Petecrimson, post your fight choice up here.

Uhh, Unless I'm mistaken on most TUF shows, they do First Pick vs First Fight.

He got first pick, so shouldn't I get first fight ?

Tripp- So Kurt and Elien. You guys have two days to prepare for your fight. So get ready

Team Reid training session starts now

Meaning Seanmcfly post what happened in your team's training session.

Team Training Session

Eien's Really been working his wrestling, and his take down speed, so Kurt won't be able to defend it, and he'll be stuck on his back throughout the whole fight. I don't care if Eien wins by a lay and pray decision, as long as he gets the win, and allows me the satisfaction of being able to train him some more so he can win more fights as a better fighter, that's enough for me

Archived