Seeking Danger: Reforming The Success Of DaVE

OOC: Hello. You may know me as the author of DAVE: Doing the Impossible well so far. Well I got stuck into a lot of business these days that I didn't get to have the time to continue with the diary. But I wanna start fresh. I just downloaded the recent TEW 2005 Cornellverse and more storylines so I'm looking forward to this new one.

Behind Another Success Is A New One

Danger & Extreme Violence. Shortly DaVE. A company no one knew who started it. Was it a group of investors trying to make a new company and make its way to the top?? Or someone with a mind of hardcore. The fame of DaVE didn't start there. The only one who knew the whole history of DaVE in its own roster is Chris Caufield. He had been with the company since day one.

But its fame and success soon started when a man named Phil Vibert took over the company. A man with a vision. In 1997, he took over, despite seeing the company going out of no where. Well his visions for the company certainly turned to success. Building superstars such as Johnny Martin, Eric Tyler, Chris Caufield, Johnny Martin, and many more. Phil Vibert was one of the best wrestling bookers in the industry during his time. DaVE's success even grew when SWF's biggest heel draw, Nemesis had an argument with the owner, Richard Eisen. An argument over bringing an extreme level with a match against Tommy Cornell. The fans loved it but Eisen didn't. What Eisen didn't know was that Nemesis had the mind of a booker as well. Phil saw his talent and Nemesis soon became the head booker of the company. The success that DaVE was behind these two guys. These two men. Behind the scenes, they made DaVE what it is today. Starting from the East Coast Wars, DaVE won many battles against its own competitors.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/HardcoreHenderson.jpg

Then there came me. I was formerly employed to DaVE itself back in the '95. I was an icon named Hardcore Henderson. My history was becoming a success. It was just another match. It was at Philadelphia during a house show. I was against The Stomper. As you may know him he is the owner of NYCW. It didn't matter. I fought against him. He could not last an iron man match or even a 20 minute long match. I made him look good. Perhaps too good. He got me into a several blows. Then whiping me against the turnbuckle. Putting me up in an impossible superplex. He can't do a superplex. But his ego said he can do it. So he did it. There when I landed, suffered an almost career ending injury. I didn't know it can happen. The Stomper. A man coming to his age. Got me injured? It was ashamed mistake for him. My career stopped. After my rehabilitation, I stopped wrestling. Instead I studied something new. The world of wrestling itself. I went to learn it. Backstage politics, system of pushing stars, etc.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/PhilVibert.jpg

Then one day, there came him. Phil Vibert. It was just another day. I was at my house back at Rhode Island. My relaxation time, Vibert came to where I am. "You got a minute?" he said. Saying yes, we went into Starbucks Coffee Store, there he wanted something from me I don't know. I just went along as he talked.

"So Hardcore,"

"That's Jack now sir."

"Let us see. I don't know what to see. After your career, I heard that you had been doing a little research with what we do."

"Its the only way that I can get into the wrestling business again. I've been offered by the Stomper to work for him but I turned him down."

"I see why you turned him down Jack."

"Its not why I turned him down. He just doesn't know how to run his promotion and he thinks that I can put it up to the top?? I don't think so."

"Well let me attempt then."

"Hey come on. You got Nemesis. He's a great head booker. Look at what DaVE got to now."

"I know that Nemesis and I were behind the scenes with everything but I need a new successor."

"A new successor? Oh no dude. I'm not gonna take the job."

"Listen Jack, I know that you had been ended and went to my kind of type of business. Nemesis had been on a slump and if he goes on a slump, so does DaVE. He's too busy taking care of everything backstage since his retirement. It's just another day that DaVE can fall into bankruptcy. Just another day kid."

"So you want me to take Nemesis' place as the head booker?"

"Yes. I want you in charge of everything. Everything that you can do to DaVE will either become its downfall or its rise again."

"I'm not going to ask but I think I can make arrangements for the company."

"I don't know for you but it had been hard for me and Nemesis to move up the National rankings. Our product has been always the original but Hardcore wrestling has been becoming stale. Most Entertainment fans are going for SWF and TCW. But we got loyal hardcore fans. But if we can steal those Entertainment fans then we can probably have a chance to get publicity."

"Alright. I'll see what I can do."

And there it started. Its just another day. Jack Henderson. Now I'll take cover. Phil Vibert had asked me to do this. Then fine. What have I done?

February 2006, Week 1, Tuesday

First Order Of Business

Alright. My world is now all against odds. Looking at what I can do, I was given a position of the head booker. Any wrestler's dream with a creative mind is to become the head booker of a promotion. For a guy who's got his career almost ended by a veteran, its alright for me to go behind the scenes, do what is needed and hell just be in charge of this promotion. But this isn't just another promotion, this is DaVE. What I'm entering is hell.

I met up with Phil Vibert. Back at the DaVE headquarters somewhere in the Tri-State Area. What a big place for me to search. I found it anyways. Entering the headquarters, there were a lot of people there. It wasn't much as you see. I've been in the headquarters of SWF and hell a lot of people wanted to work there. You don't know how many of them are in that place. This is what Phil built over the last nine years of his business with DaVE. This is what he had done. I saw several workers in the headquarters that I was familiar with. I saw Emma Chase. Yeah, she was the secretary there alright. Now I see why Phil took her and turned her into the best manager in the world. Charisma and everything. She's got it.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/HardcoreHenderson.jpg

Here I was. Phil Vibert's office. I was in front of his door. Man, the air conditioning was great there. For somewhere on 2006, it was alright. No one recognizes me yet. It was fine. Its only a matter of time where I'll be recognize again. It didn't matter. I opened the door. Its so unbelievable sometimes. Inside his office are memos. Pictures of some of DaVE's greatest and most original matches. Pictures from matches like Barbed Wire matches to steel cages to men bleeding. I was immobilized with what I had seen. He was there. Sitting on his chair.

"Jack, good thing you came here."

"Its a nice place."

"I know. I know. First order of business."

"What do you mean??"

"I got some goals for you to reach for the next two years let say or so."

"Goals? Alright. I'll try."

"Good. Good. Shall I start naming them?"

"Go ahead. I'm listening what you have to say."

"That's great. Now first off. I want DaVE to even get more publicity on the Tri-State Area. I mean that we should be even more popular in this area. We need to get more fans. For the two years of your stay here, if you can maintain to stay, then we'll be needing to be more popular in this area.

I didn't know what to say. I've never imagine that hard of a mission for me to do. He named the next one.

"The second goal I want you to reach for the next two years. This one will be simple as it can get. I don't want DaVE to go bankrupt or even get on debt before the time expires. This company will not fall and I won't let it. If you screw this, then you are fired."

"Damn. Fine. Only I got one goal in mind for myself."

It just came up in my head.

"Alright. I'll listen to you."

"I want to make new stars out of the independent scene. I want to hire the future stars before SWF and TCW take them and make better use of them."

"What makes you think I'll agree with that Jack?"

"Because just look at your men. They are coming at their peak of retirement. Nemesis. You told me he retired right?"

"Right."

"Its alright if we can sign them on a PPA agreement but when we start to go on the national then we can make them our trademarks. And we can take a risk of it as a replacement to our current main eventers excluding Eddie Peak and Acid. Most of them are coming to near retirement."

"I agree. I'll be watching what you can do with them though."

"Its good enough for me."

It was a deal. First order of business. Laws are set and goals are made. For the next two years, those goals must be accomplished and I can't fail. Or else I got to seek employment elsewhere. This could be hard however. But it'll turn things the way I want them. With the third goal, that's my charm to getting us popularity without using bigger stars. Everything is written in the way I want it so far. From what I learned from the business, I got to close the traps that DaVE will fall on once I made those stars.

As I left the office, Vibert started asking.

"Where are you going?

"Canada and The South West."

"Good luck."

February, 2006, Week 1, Wednesday

7:00

Putting The Tapes On The Hole

I got two planes to catch. I didn't have time. Time to get really. I got one day to do this all. Going to two places at the same time. I could've done it after my meeting with Vibert. But I didn't have too. As I said yesterday to Vibert, I'm going to the South West. What's my reason of going to the South West?? Well the main reason and probably the biggest reason is TCW. Tommy Cornell's Total Championship Wrestling. This promotion of Cornell had been competing with SWF for the past year or so. Trying to steal talents and giving each other's cheap shots. When I looked at TCW, they needed star talent. They did. They didn't have any figurehead except Tommy Cornell. Without Cornell and their biggest face draw, Liberty, TCW would be like the roster of DaVE. So I met with Cornell at our own expense.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/TommyCornell_alt5.jpg

There he was. Tommy Cornell. Owner of Total Championship Wrestling. He was still young. Hell he is even younger than my main eventers these days. I still wouldn't believe it however. That he has the youth with him. However, we only discussed business. The power that he had is unimaginable. I didn't care. Whether he is the biggest star in UK or in the US, I don't care. I'll take out his promotion someday and he doesn't even know it.

"So your Nemesis' replacement?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"If someone from DaVE comes to my place for no reason at all and not even damn sign a contract to my promotion, it was him."

"I find that funny for a youngster like you."

"I don't at all. Now what the hell are you here for?"

"I want to talk to you about our promotions. I'm not going to bring up facts why your company and Eisen's had been taking out all the best independent workers out of no where."

"Just get into it old man."

"Let me finish please." Continuing, I don't want my company or your booking team to scout on DaVE and steal our main guys on our roster."

"Alright. And if my talents ever have days left in my company and you tried to sign them, it is just going to break it."

"Good I see that we can come on an agreement here. All I want for an agreement with our companies is a non aggression pact. No one will ever steal talents."

"Fine. DaVE and TCW will not steal talents indeed."

I soon took out the papers. I found it easy to negotiate with such a youngster like him.

"Let's sign on it then."

Both of us signed the papers, creating an agreement that we should never steal talents from one or another. And if it is broken by both DaVE of TCW, then the relationship ends or war between both companies will happen. It could go either way.

It was quick. I had to catch another plane.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DanStone.jpg

My next flight was at the Maritimes. The home of NOTBPW. I was taking a taxi. Most Canadians can speak and understand the English Language but I could'nt speak French. I didn't care. Who would care. I'm only here to put out a minor hole in the "raid". Dan Stone himself and his company, North of the Border Pro Wrestling. A quality wrestling company in the Canada. It is probably the biggest as well. Face it, Canadians aren't the most popular wrestlers either. Well except the Stones. Dan Stone Jr. the best Canadian wrestler. Maybe better than Tommy Cornell. This is going to be another business to attend to.

I met up with Dan Stone in his office. I didn't feel like the air in Canada. But what the hell. I didn't want to do this. But I see that my roster has also the best workers that are eligible to work in Canada. Possibly NOTBPW. We started to talk business-wise.

"Mr. Stone, how are you today."

"You must be Jack Henderson, from DaVE?"

"Well Mr. Stone it is nice to see a person with manners."

"I'd like to get this quick. So what are you here for behalf of your company Mr. Henderson??"

"Oh yes. Mr. Stone I am here with a proposal that would help both of our companies balance its roster."

"Alright. Mr. Henderson, carry on."

"I'll make it simple Mr. Stone. I'd like to propose a non aggression pact kind of relationship with NOTBPW and DaVE."

"You really think we'll take you out??We are the big thing in Canada right now. Well if it helps both of our business then fine."

I took out the papers once more. Signing of the agreement happened once more. The process itself took longer since we are in a different country. It justifies it.

I've done it. The steps to reforming DaVE. Its only on the early day process. I'm only two days on the job and I've done two incredible things that will help the promotion. I've put tape on the hole that was made once SWF and TCW became bigger companies than DaVE. And NOTBPW had shown me a threat that they can soon start raiding our talents for their use of Canadian entertainment. I want my workers to end up to be my best stars. The most popular workers ever. More popular ever than Cornell or the Stone family. I got a long way to go.

February, 2006, Week 1, Thursday

9:00 AM

Solve The Puzzle: Keys To The New Roster

There are always missing things in a puzzle. Pieces that are brought upon my presence. I had told Phil Vibert that I will make new stars to replace his old main eventers. Let me look at the position of the roster. Chris Caufield, Eric Tyler, Henry Lee, Shawn Gonzalez, and Acid. I know that no one will get tired out of Acid. I like the guy. If he maintains his main event position, more audience will be coming to their expense. Shawn Gonzalez has still a lot of years with him. The rest, well lets just say that if they have to carry the promotion for the next couple of years or so, it won't happen for me. Its not going to happen.

The future of DaVE??? If you ask me, the future is indeed on my hands. But I've seen guys like Eddie Peak and Big Cat Brandon. However, I don't want it just to be those two guys. Eddie and James "Big Cat" Brandon are two potential superstars and they are for sure the first pieces to my reforming puzzle. But I've got a selection of superstars that can fit into the main event scene of DaVE someday. You want to ask me? Here they are:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q319/AbsoluteK/4C/DarrylDevine.jpg

Darryl Devine. Yes this guy. A lot of wrestling critics consider him as the future of this company. He has a great performance skills, and we can just call him an all rounder. Good at everything. Not only that but he is an ultra charismatic kid. No one is going to stop this kid from becoming a superstar. But from the looks for the roster here on DaVE, I think that we can give him a slow push to the main event. He doesn't deserve the main scene yet just because critics says that he is tipped to be a huge star. My notes on him: He has a lot of potential especially on his Performances skills. Training him a little bit more and he can steal the show someday.

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv311/princepepper/JoeyMinnesota_alt.jpg

Joey Minnesota. Young guy who is a brawler and a technician at the same time. How amazing is that? He fits perfectly in the main event position. However, he lacks charisma. He does really. That's why I got the perfect master plan for him. Like Devine, he's got great performance skills as well. His charisma ain't that bad but I want him to level with Devine. Great charisma and performance skills. Although he's not that bad, he's perfect to a plan I'm working on. A manager for him will do for now. Someone that can take his entertainment skills and manage it to be better than Devine. I signed Minnesota to be another main star of mine. Now onto the next piece of the puzzle.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/QueenEmily.jpg

Queen Emily. A former SWF colour commentator. You think I'll be using her as another commentator for the show or being the interviewer?? I don't think so. I'll be using her for something better. Managing Joey Minnesota. Over her experience with SWF, she became a good colour commentator and had great talent as the resident voice of SWF. Now I'll show that she is a better pairing with Minnesota. I just hope that they both got great chemistry together. If she doesn't work out with Minnesota, I got better plans for her anyways.

It'll be them so far now. But the pieces are not complete yet. I'm not quite satisfied with what I have to create. The new generation of DaVE is going to be starting with these guys. Eddie Peak, Big Cat, Darryl Devine, Joey Minnesota and Queen Emily. Its good enough for me to have a new generation roster. I don't need too many young guys working for me. I just want those who can take themselves to the top with my guidance and the help of my booking team. They are going to be in-demand someday and when the day comes, they will become our main products.

February, 2006, Week 1, Thursday

12:00 PM

DAVE: Danger Zone TV

Confirmed matches:

Chris Caufield © vs. Henry Lee

Jack Giedroyc vs. Tank Bradley

Hell's Bouncer vs. JD Morgan vs. Johnny Martin

Big Cat Brandon © vs. Travis Century

Post your Predictions

DaVE: Danger Zone TV

Presented by The Pop! Network

Attendance: 5,000 Fans

Ratings: 171,620 viewers

[Pre-Show Matches]

Darryl Devine defeated Tatsukichi in 4:58 by pinfall with a Devine Dream Drop.

Grade: C

Art Reed defeated Sammy Bach in 10:58 by submission after blatantly cheating.

Grade: B-

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/XHW%20Diary/PhilVibert_alt2.jpghttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/TEW%20Game/ODW/MitchNaess.jpg

We start the show as Phil Vibert and Mitch Naess are both on the commentary line. As the opening segment opens up, they are both seen in the announcer's table. Debuting on the Pop! Network, they are seen talking.

Phil Vibert

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of the Danger Zone TV. I am Phil Vibert and my protege partner here Mitch Naess with me and will be through the whole night with you fans out there.

Mitch Naess

Well boss let me tell you this. Tonight we'll be seeing action here tonight. From just the crowd we have here tonight, they are going to see what they came to see here for.

Phil Vibert

Let me just tell you here tonight Mitch. Try to learn this Mitch. Tonight, I've posted the big main match of the night. Yes fans, tonight, you are all going to be seeing the DaVE Brass Knuckles Champion Big Cat Brandon taking on the Travis Century in a non title match!

Mitch Naess

Well boss I'm sure the fans will dig that match won't they.

Phil Vibert

Sure it will.

Mitch Naess

Not only that boss but tonight, we'll also be seeing Johnny Martin, Hell Bouncer and JD Morgan in action tonight. For a shot at the Brass Knuckles title, these men will be fighting in a three way match to get the shot at that title.

Phil Vibert

Genius. Now this should be a hell of a night.

Mitch Naess

These fans can't wait so lets get this started.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb201/MaddoxMan/DAVE/JDMorgan.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/JohnnyMartin.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/HellsBouncer.jpg

A video is show hyping the match that will happen later tonight between Johnny Martin, JD Morgan and Hell's Bouncer.

Grade: C+

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/BigCatBrandon.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/TravisCentury.jpg

Big Cat Brandon vs. Travis Century

Hardcore Match

The opening match of the night starts with Big Cat Brandon taking on Travis Century. The result of the match turned out great. The announcement quality done by Phil and Mitch lifted up the match. Big Cat Brandon showed the trademarks of DaVE as he used the weapons as a with ease. Travis was tiring in the end however. After Big Cat started using the steel chair on Travis, he goes for the Big Cat Pounce and hits it for the win.

Winner: Big Cat Brandon

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/JackGiedroyc.jpg

Backstage, we see Jack Giedroyc at the Danger Zone. As he arrives, he is on his wrestling gear. He started to speak as the cameras focuses on him.

Jack Giedroyc

I am here on the Danger Zone for a reason and that is to win. And hell I'll be winning. I am not going to spend another year or so in that disgracing UK land just to job against another wrestler. I had enough. The Wrath of God has been born and my first victim is himself none other than Tank Bradley. You see Tank Bradley, I don't like your kind. Someone from New Jersey? You disgust me. The Wrath Of God will make sure that your kind will be extinct. The New Jersey Devils will be extinct. I don't care. I'll take out anyone just to get publicity here. The Wrath of God will kick your degenerate ass you idiot and there is nothing that you can do with it.

Grade: B

(Jack's Segment Note: Despite Jack Giedroyc just being a wrestler, he's got charisma. Not anything specific, it kept the crowd going at least. It helps if he does the hyping instead Tank Bradley. He's got the charisma just like any of our best workers.)

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/JoeyMinnesota.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/QueenEmily.jpg

We see backstage as well Joey Minnesota and Queen Emily. The fans started to boo. But they weren't resent as they are pretty popular in the business. Queen Emily has a smile on her face as she was able to introduce her new client.

Queen Emily

You may know me as the SWF colour commentator. Well let me tell you that I'm done with that job. Yes, I've signed here with DaVE and we are going to bring you the best of hardcore matches. With me is my own and first client Joey Minnesota. So you think that he can be beatable?? Well Joey is the new kid here on the block and he can't be beatable. He is the best wrestler to be ever signed to DaVE. He'll become a better draw than Eric Tyler or Chris Caufield. You fans are going to see him and behalf of Joey, we are going to be opening a challenge. We are going to challenge anyone on the DaVE roster and it doesn't matter who you are because Joey will be taking you out to the bank!!

Queen Emily and Joey Minnesota leaves the scene.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb201/MaddoxMan/DAVE/JDMorgan.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/JohnnyMartin.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/HellsBouncer.jpg

JD Morgan vs. Johnny Martin vs. Hell's Bouncer

Hardcore Match

These three wrestlers are inside the ring for another match. Hell's Bouncer started looking at JD Morgan and started to hit him with several blows to the head. Johnny Martin goes back in and started to hit Hell's Bouncer in the back. JD Morgan and Johnny Martin double teamed Hell's Bouncer. They send him outside of the ring. JD and Martin started brawling as they were left inside the ring. Only the two of them, they had a pretty back and forth match. Martin starts to go down while Morgan is taking over with suplexes and chain submissions. Morgan puts up Martin and sends him to the ropes and gives him a jumping big boot.

The end of the match comes as Morgan was dominating against Martin. But Johnny takes back and tries to get back at Morgan. He hits a dropkick on Morgan and he hits the facebuster. He goes running to the ropes and sends Morgan out of the ring. Martin flies out of no where and goes for a diving body on Hell's Bouncer. But Bouncer catches him and hits a variation of the fallaway slam. Morgan comes in but Bouncer catches him with a chokeslam and slams him out of the ring. He puts back Morgan in the ring and pins him for the win.

Winner: Hell's Bouncer

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/EddiePeak.jpg

We see Eddie Peak backstage. He's going no where as he is just walking around. Trying to shout out names. It started to get weird and creepy. Eddie had a kendo stick with him. He starts smacking it on his head. Then on corners on the backstage area.

Eddie Peak

Shawn Gonzalez!!! Shawn Gonzalez!! I want you out of here right now!!!

He's going nuts. Hitting the doors, the corners, the poles, he was going insane.

Eddie Peak

I hate Puerto Rico as much as I hate you Shawn. Now come out here because I want to destroy you. Beat you. I'll overcome you!!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/ShawnGonzalez.jpg

Shawn Gonzalez comes out of no where and sees Eddie Peak at his back. He watches the crazy kid make fun out of himself.

Shawn Gonzalez

Hey kid I'm right here. Are you blind?

Eddie Peak

Shawn, I want you in a match. You've been hiding out here for weeks now and I want to expose you out of the ring. And when I do, I'll beat you up with this kendo stick you hear me???

Shawn Gonzalez

I hear you kid. Just wait. Next week, you can get your chance next week. You and me inside that ring.

Eddie Peak

Alright. See you in the ring.

Eddie Peak turns around and he started to go back at his crazy ways.

Shawn Gonzalez

What an idiot.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/ChrisCaufield.jpghttp://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_HenryLee.jpg

A video of the upcoming main event will be coming later on. Chris Caufield against the Icon of Insanity Henry Lee in a non title match. Later on in the main event.

Grade: B+

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/JackGiedroyc.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/TankBradley.jpg

Jack Giedroyc vs. Tank Bradley

Jack Giedroyc was confident coming out of the backstage to the ring. The fans mostly cheered for him. His match with Tank Bradley let the crowd down for a second. Jack Giedroyc and Tank Bradley were having a good match until Tank can't take it anymore. He was too exhausted to go on the match. Jack soon finished the match by hitting Tank Bradley with a Crashing On for the win.

Winner: Jack Giedroyc

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/EricTyler.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Scout.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Guide.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Acid.jpg

The School of Tradition comes out to the ring. They were on their simple wrestling gears tonight. As they walked into the ring, they slowly went inside. Eric Tyler has the mic with him as he started to speak.

Eric Tyler

The School Of Tradition is on the Danger Zone and I am here to talk. Let me tell you something. The School Of Tradition has been around for over the many months now. Lets get onto the business here shall we. Let me tell you this, we are here to take over and we are here to show the tradition of wrestling will live on. I'm just curious that we don't have any of the titles yet. I am a five time DaVE Unified champion and once I get my run again for that World title, then I'll be willing to take all the sacrifices to get that title shot and bring it to the School Of Tradition.

Scout

Not only that but the New Wave are also a member of the School of Tradition. We are the best tag team out there. Out of DaVE. And out of the wrestling industry. There is no one that can dare to stop us. And Adrenaline Rush better be watching out for their tag titles now because sooner or later, we will be taking them. We'll be taking them away from them and there is nothing that they can do about it. The School Of Tradition is here and we are here to dominate!!

Eric Tyler

And hell if you didn't have enough of that then just watch us because we will be striking. We are going to strike the truth. We'll be striking the champions. Well we are going to be everywhere and whoever gets in our way won't make it to the title hunt. Now that's just real!!!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/ChrisCaufield.jpg vs. http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_HenryLee.jpg

Chris Caufield vs. Henry Lee

Hardcore Match

Both men are confident coming in. Chris had his Unified title on his shoulder as he came to the ring. In this non title contest, two of DaVE's original superstars are going to be clashing in this match. Both men are inside the ring as they start off the match. Chris and Henry grappled up each other and Henry Lee comes out winning it. He lifts up Chris and hits a body slam on him. Then he waits for Chris to stand and hits him with a lariat. He picks up Chris and he started to hit him with several punches. Then he hit him with the forearm club. Henry Lee takes over the match and weakens the champion. He had taken many shots at him and lifts him up again with the powerslam. Chris starts to gain back momentum after hitting Henry with several punches on the belly. Chris goes slows down Henry and depletes his momentum. Chris tries to go for several hardcore moves. But he lifts Henry and drops him with a weak military press.

Chris has all the momentum he needed so far. He is trying to go up the ropes and he starts to make a difference to it. He jumps out of no where and hits the Danger Drop. Chris goes for the pin. But wait a minute....

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/EricTyler.jpg

Eric Tyler comes out of no where and brings a steel chair with him. He hits Chris in the back and everything turns around. Henry gets back up and hits the Asylum Buster for the win.

Mitch Naess

What a cheap shot by Eric Tyler.

Phil Vibert

He's Eric Tyler Mitch. He can do something that makes a difference.

Winner: Henry Lee

Eric Tyler is out on the ramps with a smile as he watches Henry Lee celebrates with the match. Chris Caufield looks at Eric Tyler and he looks like he want to swear revenge on him as the show comes to an end.

Overall Show: B-

(I'd like any comments and feedback would be appreciated.)

February, 2006, Week 1, Friday

Sudden Loss

The day after the show. We had a meeting all together as Phil Vibert requested himself. We had discussed what could be done better on the next show. The bookings were my fault however. Nemesis and newly signed road agents Sheik Mustafa and Duncan Kendall talked to the workers and discussed with them how they can improve better. Of course Nemesis and I are friends and we talked who should be booked against whom to get better at their skills. Most of the guys were happy anyways. The show was enjoyable by both wrestlers and the fans. Until.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd99/chuck_jaywalk/swf/EmmaChase.jpg

Emma Chase. She came up to me and Phil. I didn't know what was on her mind. We met with her inside Vibert's office. I was standing next to Vibert's chair where he sat. Emma looked kinda happy and sad at the same time as she brought us news. Vibert can figure this himself but I couldn't figure at all. Her eyes look deceiving for me but Phil's mind focuses on her sometimes. Emma started to bring us the news.

"Hey Phil, Jack. I got good news and bad news to bring."

I knew it. Two news. There are a lot of possibilities when it comes to good news and bad news together but the one possible way that she'll bring this up is another signing to a bigger company than us.

"The bad news is that I'll be leaving the company in six days."

Phil had a shocked looked on his face as I saw him react to what Emma said.

"Are you serious Emma??"

"Yes I am Phil and I'm afraid that I signed with SWF."

"What??? Alright Emma how can you sign with SWF???"

"Sorry Phil but they offered me a written contract to their promotion and they offered me much more money than what I can make three of the promotions combined."

"What the hell are they exactly going to do with you Emma??"

"They can use me as a manager like I always had been doing over my career."

"I can't believe you Emma. I can't believe you!! If it wasn't for me, you won't even break into this business."

"I know Phil and I'm sorry. Maybe I can come back here again sometime."

"You're too good to be here on DaVE Emma. Its just shocking. I can't believe you'll bail us out like this. After what the company had done for you. This is enough."

"I wish both DaVE and myself luck in the future Phil. I'll say Hi to Kurt and Skull Debones for you Phil."

"Don't you even remind me of those traitors."

"I'd like to reconsider the offer but I'd like to try out new things for myself as well."

"Its alright. I understand."

I myself had nothing to do with Emma's signing to SWF. It looks like I have to find myself a replacement of her. Someone who's got everything. Someone who will top her someday. Everything can be possible and if finding someone and raise her skills to be better than hers then it could be a creation of my own. A big piece of the puzzle was just gone. Right to a competition bigger than our size. This can be bad. Phil's face is red hot. He's mad with her loss. Time to make a difference. No Emma Chase, No problem.

February, 2006, Week 1, Sunday

9:00 AM

Backing Up Recent And Future Losses

I knew that Emma would leave. She is a high demand worker that any promotion would want. She's got the charisma to play out as one of the best managers ever. I would see this coming. But Phil wouldn't. She thinks that Emma would be too loyal to DaVE. Look at what happened to Kurt Laramee. He busted out of his contract and went to the same company that Vengeance who we call now as Skull Debones and the same company that Emma Chase just signed with: Supreme Wrestling Federation. The biggest company there is today. The competition of our ally, TCW. We really can't call them allies however though. What makes this job fun is that its too hard to take DaVE to the top. I'm having fun anyway.

With the loss of Emma Chase, I've consulted Phil Vibert and Nemesis about the recent hirings I had made. They liked the fact that I hired Queen Emily since she would go back to SWF anyways. Now they were surprised with who I hired to be part of the DaVE Roster:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/XHW%20Diary/MadmanBoone.jpg

Madman Boone. This wasn't really my best move at all. But when I saw what he can do with weapons at TCW with Genghis Rahn, I'm suprised why they let this guy go. He's a very useful member of my midcard crew since he won't fall in any places at all. He's also got great performance skills so along with putting potential stars to the main event scene, he can also train them as well. Once on the main event scene, he's still got one more chance to be on that same scene that he was had at TCW. A locker room leader as well, it'll help get a lot of respect.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DannyBBling.jpg

Grandmaster Phunk. They call him the top SWF heel manager for the last 3 years until in 2005, I found him wrestling on NYCW in a PPA contract. He would usually go to a major promotion like SWF or TCW but I found him going to TCW. But he came to me first and I signed him a contract, preventing him to go there. I don't know if its his best choice or not but I see great potential in him becoming a huge star before retirement. Even though he's getting nearer to the age of retirement, he's building huge potential to be a better brawler.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/hrdcoresidebrns/SCCW/JackGriffith.jpg

Jack Griffith. A guy just coming back after rehab. Is he worth to be on the DaVE roster?? Well after consulting both Nemesis and Phil, he won't rise or fall down the cards. He's a main stay midcarder who still got a potential to improve in his rumble and technical skills. He won't be avoided to become a potential huge star since he's got great charisma as well. He's great at his brawling skills and I know I can make a great use out of this guy overall. I'll have him get the push he deserves but if he tries to screw me up like going to other promotions then I'll just find the easiest way to punish him: jobbing for other wrestlers!!!

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/TCW/BlondeBombshell.jpg

Blonde Bombshell. She has the star qualities and looks to be in the business. She'll be good for the business we call today hardcore. For some reason, I should had never hired her. But she'll be a good use and hopefully a better use than Cat Jemson. I'm tempted though. I hope I can get her to be a talented manager better than Chase.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/hrdcoresidebrns/PGHW%20Dynasty/FrankiePerez.jpg

Frankie Perez. Probably my clone close enough to be Vengeance. The new coming of Vengeance. He may not be as charismatic as Skull Debones though but he's young and he has potential to be the better than him. He's an all rounder and he's got great potential to be a huge star. Even with segments and in ring talent, he's perfect. He has potential and soon he'll be carrying out the matches that I soon book with him. Possibly in a year or two, he can be the main talent of the roster. Like Devine, he's got the potential to be a main event star. He should be joining the class of new superstars to be main eventers like Big Cat and Eddie Peak.

This should cover the fact that I can replace what DaVE lost at the past couple of years. And possibly I can make even bigger and better stars. The talent pool is filled with great potential. All what it takes is patience. Maybe in a month or four they could be main eventing or on the upper midcard matches. The recent and future losses that the company will presence can be replaceable and even better.

Just soon, this side show will be seen by many more viewers.

February, 2006, Week 2, Monday

Next Week On:

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Untitled-1-2.png

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb201/MaddoxMan/DAVE/EddiePeak.jpg vs. http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb201/MaddoxMan/DAVE/ShawnGonzalez.jpg

Eddie Peak vs. Shawn Gonzalez

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Scout.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Guide.jpg

The New Wave Will Be In Action This Week

The Match Card:

Vin Tanner, Wolverine & Big Cat Brandon vs. Grandmaster Phunk, Jack Griffith, & Madman Boone

The New Wave vs. TBA

Eddie Peak vs. Shawn Gonzalez

Danger Zone Episode 2

Ratings: 193,710 viewers

[Pre-Show Matches]

Art Reed defeated Frankie Perez in 4:56 by count out.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/XHW%20Diary/PhilVibert_alt2.jpghttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/TEW%20Game/ODW/MitchNaess.jpg

Our show starts here tonight with Mitch Naess and Phil Vibert on the commentary table. The fans are starting to cheer for the show as they are starting to be fans.

Mitch Naess

Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with owner Phil Vibert and we are welcoming here you to DaVE: Danger Zone TV!!

Phil Vibert

Here is a lesson for you Mitch, the fans don't need an introduction. They know that this is DaVE and we are here at the Danger Zone!

Mitch Naess

We sure are in the Danger Zone and we are going to be on presenting quite a main event here on the Danger Zone. Considering last week's challenge of Eddie Peak to Shawn Gonzalez, the Hardcore Assassin takes on the Lone Wolf in our traditional hardcore match!!

Phil Vibert

We are all about hardcore here tonight. And just for that Mitch, I got something to take off my back later on tonight!

Mitch Naess

Let's find out soon!

Phil Vibert

You soon will.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MadmanBoone.jpghttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Imarevenant/TEW%20Alternate%20Cuts/GrandmasterPhunk_alt1.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/hrdcoresidebrns/SCCW/JackGriffith.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/BigCatBrandon.jpghttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/TEW%20Game/ODW/TheWolverine.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/VinTanner.jpg

A newcomers taking on the roster match as Danny B Bling, Jack Griffith, and Madman Boone are going to be debuting tonight against the Brass Knuckles champion Big Cat Brandon, Vin Tanner, and Wolverine.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MadmanBoone.jpghttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Imarevenant/TEW%20Alternate%20Cuts/GrandmasterPhunk_alt1.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/hrdcoresidebrns/SCCW/JackGriffith.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/BigCatBrandon.jpghttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/TEW%20Game/ODW/TheWolverine.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/VinTanner.jpg

Madman Boone, Danny B Bling & Jack Griffith vs. The Animalz and Vin Tanner

In the opening contest of the night, we saw the hype and now the match happens. Big Cat Brandon dominated the entire match and he also showed improvement during the match. A fantastic match itself, it took the fans into a whole new level. The fans liked the match as is. Big Cat started to focus on Madman Boone and started to hit a series of blows on him and he finally hit the Big Cat Pounce!

Winner: The Animalz and Vin Tanner

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/HellsBouncer.jpg

The fans started a series of mixed chants for Hell's Bouncer as he appears backstage. He is on a very dark place somewhere in his locker room. He looks on the camera as he seen there.

Hell's Bouncer

In the world of darkness and sin, there is me. My name is Hell's Bouncer and last week, I beat Johnny Martin himself and JD Morgan. Two of the former DAVE World Champions. In the world of fire, I come out here and I show that I can be a contender in this world of hardcore wrestling. Melancholy and sadness I had left behind last week. The flames that are seen in my eyes are unimagined. As far as showing my mighty power. To Johnny Martin himself I will show I am more powerful. The world of fire never cools off. The hell that I live on will be the same hell that Johnny Martin will live on after our bout next week.

The cameras goes to static as Hell Bouncer disappears.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JDMorgan.jpghttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/CarlBatch.jpg

Out of no where, we move on to our next segment as we see Bryan Holmes dressed in his wrestling gear along with JD Morgan and Carl Batch

Bryan Holmes

Let me tell you something here tonight. You know the fact that Emma is going to leave me. He is gong to be leaving me! Leaving the damn Houes Of Holmes. First off, how dare you leave the House of Holmes Emma?? Emma?? Don't you think that you are leaving this company for good?? For your own good?? But not for my good!! I don't care now Emma. I don't really care. The House of Holmes is dead. The House of Holmes is damn dead. Eddie and Doug Peak moved on to their separate ways and now you are moving away now. I am alone. But not for long. You see, I got myself my own back up plan. Carl and I had been discussing this. With the best manager in DaVE leaving the House of Holmes, there is Carl Batch. Yes and now he'll be my newest consultant. And right here with me as well is JD Morgan. The former DAVE World Champion. He can lead me to the Unified title once more. The House of Holmes is dead and now the Age Of Holmes is born!!! This is going to be the birth of the better Holmes. And next week, Morgan and I will be showing you what the Age of Holmes is made of!![/i]

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/DallasMcWade.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/DeanMcWade.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Scout.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Guide.jpg

The McWades vs. The New Wave

Hardcore Match

Telling about the New Wave will be in action and they will be in action against The Mcwade Brothers Dean and Dallas. The mountainous hardcore tag team of The McWades are no match against the all rounding and technical talent of The New Wave. But however, the McWades tried to put out a great match with the New Wave but in the end, Guide and Scouts were able to put off the tag team of McWades to rest.

Winner: The New Wave

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/XHW%20Diary/PhilVibert_alt2.jpg

We see Phil Vibert in the center of the ring here tonight. He looks at the fans as they have a mix reaction for him.

Phil Vibert

Alright first off to Chris, let me explain the fact that why Eric Tyler attacked you last week at Danger Zone. You see, I got him into a business contract and I can see that we got no one of a contender anymore for your title Chris. So what I forgot to do last week is what I got to do right here tonight. Chris, the number one contender to your DaVE Unified title is none other than the man that interfered in your match last week, he is none other than Eric Tyler. And Chris, one more surprise. The double main event tonight will be featuring you and Eric fighting it all out for that DaVE Unified title right here tonight!!!

The fans started to chant with Vibert's announcement. He heads back to the commentary table following with the commercial.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/ShawnGonzalez.jpg

We see Shawn Gonzalez backstage on the same place he appeared last week.

Shawn Gonzalez

Ah, look at you Eddie Peak. How much you had grown. From being a tag team with your little brother Doug Peak and then winning a title that I had won before: the DaVE Brass Knuckles title and defend it to many contenders. Man look at how much you had grown. But tonight, in this double main event, I'll be looking forward to see how much you have grown. You want to challenge me this bad?? Do you want to beat me so bad in another hardcore match Eddie?? Well you'll be getting your wish tonight. You and me in this hardcore match and let me test the Great White Shark and see if he is ready to eat the gold.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/ShawnGonzalez.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/EddiePeak.jpg

Shawn Gonzalez vs. Eddie Peak

Hardcore Match

The double main event starts out with Eddie Peak taking on Shawn Gonzalez. Both of these men are ready to be in this classic hardcore match. Shawn starts out as he started to put Eddie in a series of chain submissions. Then he started to show realism with a series of blows. He goes up to the ropes and starts to hit the flying forearm club on Eddie Peak but the Hardcore Assassin moves and takes over with hitting chops and then whipping him to the turnbuckle and hits a clothesline. That clothesline sell as the fans really believe it. Then Eddie ducks down and carries Shawn onto a fireman carry. Then he starts to put him up and slams him down with the gutbuster. He moved outside of the ring and got a steel chair in his hand. He goes back inside and tries to hit Shawn with the chair. But he moves and traps Eddie into a reverse death drop.

Shawn Gonzalez traps Eddie with the suplex and falls down. Then he puts up Eddie once more into a brainbuster and tries to hit it. But Eddie counters and gives Shawn a headbutt. Then he gives him numerous headbutts. Then he runs to the ropes and hits a running lariat. Shawn gets up but Eddie kicks him in the gut and goes for the Peak of Perfection. But Shawn counters with the Latino Crabs and makes Eddie Peak tap.

Winner: Shawn Gonzalez

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/ChrisCaufield.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/EricTyler.jpg

A video of of last week's match of Caufield and Lee happens until Eric Tyler interrupts and costs Caufield the match. Then the declaration of tonight's main event shows on. Now Caufield and Tyler will be facing in the main event.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/DAVEMisc/DAVE_Unified.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/ChrisCaufield.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/EricTyler.jpg

Chris Caufield © vs. Eric Tyler

Hardcore Match

For the Unified title, both of DaVE's originals are in the match for the richest prize in the company. Caufield starts out as he started to punch Tyler several times until he almost ended up going out of the ring. It was mostly a heated match against these two. Caufield started to take it out on Tyler for costing him a match last week. He sends him to the turnbuckle many times and he slammed Tyler's head in it as well. Then he started to take him down. He sets him up into a piledriver. But Tyler counters everything of Caufield's momentum with a german suplex. Then he gets back up and he takes up Caufield into a numerous hits of suplexes. Then he puts him up for the Traditional Lift. He hits and tries to make Caufield submit. But Chris turns it around as he kicks Tyler in the chest. He goes back to Tyler and hits a weak dropkick. Then he goes up the ropes and hits the clothesline. He kicks Tyler in the gut and goes for the Danger Drop. But suddenly....

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Acid.jpg

Acid comes in and hits Caufield with a dropkick in the back. Acid comes back out as Tyler takes advantage and hits the Traditional Lift. Just after ACid attacks, referee Ryan Holland rings the bell as Caufield tapped.

Winner: Eric Tyler; No Title Change

Caufield is still tapping out as he is being held by Eric Tyler. Then Tyler lets go of Caufield. Tyler and Acid goes out celebrating in the ring as the show ends.

Overall Grade:

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/grade_b.jpg

February, 2006, Week 2, Friday

5:00 PM

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/JohnnyMartin.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/HellsBouncer.jpg

Johnny Martin vs. Hell's Bouncer

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/VinTanner.jpghttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/TEW%20Game/ODW/TheWolverine.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/BryanHolmes_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/JDMorgan_alt1.jpg

The Age Of Holmes Takes On Wolverine And Vin Tanner

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/DAVEMisc/DAVE_BrassKnuckles.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Acid.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/BigCatBrandon.jpg

Acid Takes On Big Cat Brandon For The Brass Knuckles Title

Ratings: 295,993 viewers

[ Pre-Show Matches ]

Darryl Devine defeated Tank Bradley in 6:08 by pinfall after using a foreign object.

Joss Thompson & William Hayes defeated Tatsukichi and Frankie Perez in 7:34 when William Hayes defeated Frankie Perez by pinfall.

Grade: C-

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/ChrisCaufield.jpg

The crowds starts to cheer as they hear the familiar rifts of Chris Caufield's theme song. The Hardcore American starts to come out with his Unified Title on his shoulder. He started to enter the ring and speaks out to the crowd.

Chris Caufield: "Let me start off tonight with you fans. You are just great. Now let me start off on the second things that I want to tell to you fans. Its none other than you Eric Tyler and the School oF Tradition. Since your little school of tradition bull**** happened here on DAVE, you've been making my life here miserable at the Danger Tyler. You made me look like a worthless pathetic piece of **** in front of the whole DaVE fanbase. You only thought for yourself and the School of Tradition only thought for you!! Just like last two weeks ago!! You didn't mention that you are the number one contender!! So you just went on in my main event match and attacked me behind my back and you did damn caused me the match! Then last week. Phil announced that you are the number one contender of the Unified title. So I faced you in that match!! Look at what happened. I got attack in the back again when I was about to hit the Danger Drop on you Tyler!!! I am sick of your bullcrap. You really want me on me inside the ring or you want the title that I am carrying right now??? Well why don't you come out of here and let settle the score!!!!"

Eric Tyler comes out along with his guard Acid. The fans started to boo as Tyler had a grin on his face. Acid accompanies the leader of the School of Tradition into the ring. Tyler and Acid enters the ring with Tyler having a mic on his hand.

Eric Tyler: "Allow me to cut the chase here Chris. I don't like and I don't like the fact that the Unified title is in the shoulder of a worthless, pathetic, waste like you are!! I don't like the fact that you are even holding that title in the first place. That title belonged to me once five times!!!! I held that title five times in the history of the company and I destroyed most of the competitors that dared to steal that title from me Chris. You beat Bryan Holmes for that title because you had to demand that you have beat them. Bryan could've beat you for that title man but it seems that he can't. But I can. In the School Of Tradition, there are no similes or metaphors. Just like how you make yourself a metaphor as the hardcore american. You are pathetic piece of **** here and you don't belong here Chris. The Unified title isn't meant to be awarded to guys like you who they think that they can be better than anyone else just because they can use weapons for the enjoyment of these hypocrite fans!!"

Chris Caufield: "Let me tell you something Eric. You are a joke to this company. Get that. One point at a time. I won this title fair and square. Unlike you who tried to call his little reinforcement for him just because he can't win his match!"

Eric Tyler: "Like I care. Chris, you don't know how to be a champion. So why don't you lose the belt to someone else? Someone like me!!"

Chris Caufield: "Like you? How bout you prove that to me? You and me at Counter Culture!! Two weeks away from now!!!!"

Eric Tyler: "Good. You are on Chris. And when we get to the ring, I'll be taking that title away from you!"

Chris Caufield: "But just be careful what you wish for Eric. Because you might now that I can beat you."

Eric Tyler: "Well see that on Counter Culture Chris."

Eric Tyler and Acid exits the ring as they leave Caufield standing in the ring.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/JackGiedroyc.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/JoeyMinnesota.jpg

Jack Giedroyc vs. Joey Minnesota

A last minute in the calling here match. Minnesota takes on Jack Giedroyc himself in a traditional one on one match. Two of DaVE's talented workers are in the ring trying to beat the hell out of each other. I didn't really care. Minnesota put Giedoryc in a series of suplexes. Then he finishes him with a German suplex. Then he started to put him in a chain of holds but Giedroyc was able to reverse them. Minnesota showed more of how a great technician should be. Giedroyc then went back and started to hit Minnesota some series of punches and then he lifted Minnesota in a brainbuster. But Minnesota counters and goes depleting Giedroyc's momentum. In the last minute, Giedroyc was able to hit the Crashing On to Minnesota. Both men showed a great match.

Winner: Jack Giedroyc

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/HellsBouncer.jpg

We see Hell's Bouncer backstage once more as he stands somewhere in an asylum of darkness. He looks at the camera with no emotion whatsoever. He takes his hand and holds it. Then he lets go.

Hell's Bouncer: "Fire. Is it a matter?? Is it something that surrounds our world. The world that I live on is filled with fire. It is indeed. And the fire that surrounds me even ignites more when I am angry. It surrounds me. The anger that surrounds me is nothing but fire. The telling of the word fire. The flames are surrounding me. The anger that surrounds me is in the roster. But the fire may soon cool off. Once I beat you Johnny Martin. Yes on this episode of Danger Zone, I get the chance to destroy you. I get the chance to beat a DAVE Legend. And once I will soon become a greater legend. The anger that surrounds will cool off soon enough. Now get the hell out of here. I got a legend to beat."

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/HellsBouncer.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/JohnnyMartin.jpg

Hell's Bouncer vs. Johnny Martin

This is more of a midcard match in my books. Hell's Bouncer can't even survive a 10 minute marked match. I can't believe it. Johnny Martin was making Hell's Bouncer look good in this match. Bouncer started to take over the match after digging the weaknesses of Martin himself. Since Martin was more of an alright all rounder, it didn't really seem to matter. Martin came back hitting huge body slams on Bouncer and locking him up with some pretty alright technical holds. In the end, Hell's Bouncer stalked Martin out of the ring and hits the Damnation Drop. He rolls back Martin back in the ring for the win.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/JDMorgan_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/BryanHolmes_alt1.jpg

We see Bryan Holmes and JD Morgan backstage as they started to get ready for their match.

Bryan Holmes: "Morgan you better be ready for this. The Age of Holmes will not screw this up."

JD Morgan "Don't worry kid. We'll get our shots at two former DaVE champions."

Bryan Holmes: "This time, I'll be showing them that the Age Of Holmes will be taking over this show once and for all."

JD Morgan: "Well I'm sure our opponents tonight are going to be Wolverine and Vin Tanner."

Bryan Holmes: "I see. With these two on our line tonight, we'll be catching them like fishes and in the end, we'll be destroying them."

JD Morgan: "Just be sure that when we take them out, you do the final blow."

Bryan Holmes: "Where I work in Japan, we take any enemy out with honor."

JD Morgan: "But here at DaVE, we take those guys out and leave them to the trash."

Bryan Holmes: "Let's just get on with it. The bloody fans can't wait for their heroes to be destroyed."

JD Morgan: "Our opponents."

Bryan Holmes: "Right."

They both leave the locker room and they started to head to the ring.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/JDMorgan_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/BryanHolmes_alt1.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/VinTanner.jpghttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/TEW%20Game/ODW/TheWolverine.jpg

The Age Of Holmes vs. Tanner and Wolverine

Let's face it. The Age of Holmes and Vin Tanner can make themselves look good in this match. But Wolverine just can't. He's lucky he survived that 8 minute match with the Age of Holmes tonight. Bryan and JD had some chemistry within them and it showed on their experience. Their team is a great pairing. Both of them showing great tag team technical skills while Tanner and Wolverine showed great brawling tag team. Holmes went for several dropkicks while Morgan depleted the momentum of the opponent's tag team. Holmes soon hit the Canadian Kiss on The Wolverine to end the match.

Winner: The Age Of Holmes

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MitchNaess.jpg

We see Mitch Naess in the announcing table as he started to hype the show. Then we he started to hype the Adrenaline Rush as they will be in action next week against the McWade Brothers in a non title match-up.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DAVE_BrassKnuckles.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Acid.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/BigCatBrandon.jpg

Acid vs. Big Cat Brandon ©

Hardcore Match

Both men enter the ring as we start the match here tonight. Big Cat Brandon makes his way to the ring as he carries the title on his shoulder. Then he waits for his opponent Acid to come out. The masked superstars comes out right after Brandon as he enter the ring. He smiles at the title that Big Cat Brandon holds. He hands the title to referee Ryan Holland as our match starts.

Big Cat and Acid stares at each other until Acid takes the advantage by hitting numerous kicks on the powerhouse. Then he runs to the ropes and hits a running dropkick. He continues to hit the dropkick but the fans didn't get tired. However, Big Cat was able to dodge one of them and he started to catch Acid after blocking many several high flying moves. Brandon takes up Acid and destructed him with that fallaway slam. Then he started to take his momentum to its own peak after hitting numerous decimating slams. Then he lifts up Acid into a fireman carry and tried to take him up into a samoan drop. But Acid gets off and hits a kick right of the back of Brandon's head.

Acid goes to the ropes and hits a springboard forearm drive. Then he runs to the ropes and hits a running legdrop. He carries his momentum as he brings out a steel chair. He puts it on Brandon's leg and goes up to the turnbuckle. He goes for the big legdrop to hit the leg of Brandon but Big Cat moves. Acid gets back on his feet and he starts to take over again. But Big Cat started to use his power of hardcore after taking off the chair out of his leg and hits it on Acid's head. Acid goes down. Big Cat tries to pin Acid. Going one count. Two. But before referee hits three, Acid moves.

Big Cat gets back up and so did Acid. Big Cat is going for the Big Boot but Acid dodges and give him the low blow. Acid then goes for the Acidity Test. He starts to put the pressure on Big Cat. But Brandon turns it all around. He gets back up again and finally hits the Big Cat Pounce for the win.

Winner and Still Brass Knuckles Champion: Big Cat Brandon

The show comes to end as Big Cat Brandon gets out of the ring with his title, leaving Acid in the ring, trying to figure how he lose the match for the School of Tradition.

Overall Grade:

February, 2006, Week 3, Saturday

5:00 PM

The Start Of The Big Comeback

The aftermath of our latest show, Danger Zone TV. I was arriving at the DaVE headquarters at the Tri-State Area. I got the call from Phil that I should come to his office A.S.A.P!! Should I have to know what happened last night?? Did I do something wrong?? The weekly processes that I had been doing has been great. The weekly shows that I started to producing has been turning out as improvement to the popularity over the states. The fans love the product itself. More of a hardcore entertainment. The segments are cutting edge. The matches are starting to go the way they should. It all shows. The fans are liking it. We have a sold out attendance. I knew I was doing a fine work so far. This is my job. I studied this job. What?? I got nothing else to do.

Another day at Vibert's office. As I enter the elevator, I started to think to myself "Well this is going to be another disaster isn't it??". What I way to think of myself. Damn I could care less know. I wanted to go everything I wanted. If Vibert wants a straight talk with me then fine. The elevator stopped and the door opened. I exited. I started walking and hell I find myself in front of Vibert's door in casual clothing. He doesn't want me in casual clothing. I couldn't care however. I entered the room and I saw Phil smiling?? I went to the chair where I usually sit.

"Henderson. I called you up here to bring you up the good news."

"What good news is it now Phil?? We got Eisen giving up on SWF??"

"Nah that's news for later time. But just looking at what you did last night, the ratings went up."

"What do you mean that the ratings went up?"

"Let's just say that last week's ratings, we were having 193,710 viewers. And now, this week's ratings came up and we were up by a huge number."

"So what number did we get on this week?"

"295,933!!!"

"What the ****?? Are you damn serious?"

"Henderson, its a miracle!"

"This calls a celebration."

"Hell I don't want to throw a celebration. I can't afford it and I'm sure the company can't afford it."

"What are you talking about?? Were making money!"

"Yeah too bad kid but with the signings that you made, its possible that we can't make money."

"That's true. But I'll try to..."

"Ah that's enough kid. I don't care what you do. Nemesis and I will be behind you. And don't you think that the risk of you getting fired is low because I can take considerations anytime."

"Sure I'll be taking considerations to myself as well."

It just left thinking me. I did something that benefited the promotion and yet they are still watching me. I can't see it. I don't see myself getting here too long but if I impress both of these men then I can be staying in this promotion. Any other business matters are all left to me. Everything is pressured on me. I just couldn't think on it. If Vibert and Nemesis are watching me on my back, then I'll be watching them make their contribution to the company itself as well.

February, 2006, Week 3, Sunday

9:00 PM

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/SammyBach.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/TeddyPowell.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/DallasMcWade.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/DeanMcWade.jpg

Adrenaline Rush © vs. The McWades

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/ArtReed.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/AlexBraunB.jpg

Art Reed vs. Alex Braun

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Scout.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Guide.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/ShawnGonzalez.jpg

The New Wave vs. Shawn Gonzalez

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/JoeyMinnesota.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/EddiePeak.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/BigCatBrandon.jpg

Eddie Peak & Joey Minnesota vs. Jack Giedroyc & Big Cat Brandon

*Main Event*

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/ChrisCaufield.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/HenryLee.jpg vs. http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/Acid.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/BeezerWrestling/DAVE/EricTyler.jpg

Chris Caufield & Henry Lee vs. Acid & Eric Tyler

Prediction List:

Adrenaline Rush vs. The McWades

Art Reed vs. Alex Braun

The New Wave vs. Shawn Gonzalez

Eddie Peak & Joey Minnesota vs. Jack Giedroyc & Big Cat Brandon

DaVE: Counter Culture Card

DaVE Unified Title Chris Caufield © vs. Eric Tyler

DaVE Brass Knuckles Title Big Cat Brandon © vs. TBA

DaVE Tag Team Title Adrenaline Rush © vs. TBA

Ratings: 316,404 viewers

[Pre-Show Matches]

Darryl Devine defeated Tank Bradley in 6:50 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.

William Hayes defeated Tatsukichi in 7:37 by pinfall with a handful of tights.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EricTyler.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Acid.jpg

Our show starts with Acid and Eric Tyler on the backstage earlier tonight. We see them arriving at the Danger Zone and they started to walk around backstage. Then they fixes the camera and they starts to get on the talking part of this segment.

Eric Tyler: "Alright. The School Of Tradition is no joke. Last week, Acid and Brandon Smith went on a hell of a match for the Brass Knuckles title. My man Acid here almost won the title for the School of Tradition. He almost won it. Now tonight, Acid and I are suppose to fight the man who I will beat on Counter Culture, Chris Caufield and the so called Icon of Insanity himself, Henry Lee. Look at the facts here. Henry can't beat me and if there are records that shows that he can beat me, those were fluke wins. The so called Icon of Insanity has nothing against me. But I'll be showing this Icon of Insanity that the School of Tradition are more than just wrestling. We are hardcore, traditional wrestling. You can't beat that. Henry Lee is just backing up another friend of his but soon they will just realize that they are nothing.

Now moving onto you Chris. On Counter Culture, you don't deserve that title and I'll be showing you why. In this pre-match before the pay per view, I'll be showing you that I and the School of Tradition has the advantages against the Hardcore American himself. The rumors are going around. That the Hardcore American will be losing against the Traditionalist himself, Eric Tyler. So tonight, you two think that you can win against us?? Not a chance."

Acid leaves a roar to the fans and then trashes the camera as Eric and Acid moves on.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DeanMcWade.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DallasMcWade.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/SammyBach.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/TeddyPowell.jpg

The McWades vs. Adrenaline Rush ©

The tag team champions takes on the mountain brawling Mcwade Brothers. The McWade Brothers didn't click with the Adrenaline Rush that match but they gave it their best to fit with the wrestling style that Adrenaline are currently using. Its reasonable enough to call it a good match but if they started to work the crowd then it could had been better. Sammy Bach is showing that he can perform better than this and so did Teddy Powell. The tag team champions reign solid in this match after Sammy Bach makes one of those brothers (I couldn't tell) submit with the Bach on your Back!

Winner: Adrenaline Rush

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Guide.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Scout.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/PhilVibert.jpg

Backstage before tonight show happened, we see Phil Vibert in his office. As he relaxes in his office, Scout and Guide comes barging in his office with confidence. In a very good mood, they started to talk to Phil.

Guide: "Phil, we need to talk."

Phil Vibert: "What the hell do you want know??"

Scout: "Now let me tell you what we have in mind. No contenders for the tag team titles right?"

Phil Vibert: "Right."

Scout: "No one will be facing Adrenaline Rush for those tag titles right??"

Phil Vibert: "Right."

Scout: "At Counter Culture, the Adrenaline Rush are free for Counter Culture right?"

Phil Vibert: "Right. Now can you just get to the damn point? I got no time!!"

Scout: "Well we want them at Counter Culture. For those tag titles. I haven't seen them defend those titles in like weeks!"

Phil Vibert: "But at the same time you haven't been in action at all."

Scout: "Well you don't put us in a match that's why!"

Phil Vibert: "I'll tell you what kid. I got a handicap match for you. It'll be pretty easy enough. Later tonight, you'll be facing Shawn Gonzalez. New Wave vs. Shawn Gonzalez. And if Shawn manages to get a win from the two of you, he gets the tag title shot and a partner of his choosing at Counter Culture."

Scout: "Fine. Its a deal. Let's go Guide. We don't want to piss Eric later."

Guide: "We see Gonzalez later."

Guide and Scout storms out of Phil's office.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/ArtReed.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/AlexBraun.jpg

Art Reed vs. Alex Braun

Art Reed and Alex Braun. Probably the best match so far in the night. Two of veteran talented wrestlers in the roster are all in this match. Too bad that Alex Braun can't handle about 12 minutes of this match. Throughout the match, I see why they call Art Reed a pure technician as he perfectly did several holds like the figure four and the seated arm bar as well. On the other hand, Alex Braun was able to get some moves up by showing some high flying hardcore moves. He hit several suplexes and soon started to lock up some holds on Art Reed. But Reed soon started to lock up the Dread Lock on Braun. He tried to submit but he didn't gave up. After holding the ropes and turning around the Dread Lock, he soon gained momentum and finally hit a Braun Damage at 12:27.

Winner: Alex Braun

After the match, the crowd was lifted when Art Reed offered his hand to Alex Braun. He takes the handshake and Art Reed greeted his opponent with victory.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/ShawnGonzalez.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Guide.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Scout.jpg

Shawn Gonzalez vs. The New Wave

The New Wave quickly showed dominance as they started to take out Shawn Gonzalez with their usual tag team tactics. Gonzalez didn't manage to escape. He found himself trying to take out the best tag team in the roster anyways so he had to give it his best shot. The New Wave started to deplete Gonzalez' momentum and after a long, fought match, Scout was able to pin Gonzalez for the win.

Winner: The New Wave

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/BigCatBrandon.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/SaraSilver.jpg

We see Jack Giedroyc and Big Cat Brandon backstage with newest member of the DaVE staff, Sara Silver.

Sara Silver: "Big Cat Brandon, Jack Giedroyc, tonight, you two will be facing Eddie Peak and Joey Minnesota tonight. Jack, how does feel like teaming with Big Cat Brandon here tonight??"

Jack Giedroyc: "The odds are on us tonight. I am the greatest up and coming superstar here on DaVE. My friend Big Cat here is the Brass Knuckles champion. How do you think we can do this?? Simple, I talked with my friend Big Cat here and we are going to be taking those two nobodies out and show something that the fans had never seen before."

Big Cat Brandon: "Tonight, Jack and I will be kicking Eddie Peak's ass!!"

Jack Giedroyc: "Easy there big man. Not just Eddie Peak but will be kicking Joey Minnesota's ass also."

Big Cat Brandon: "Good. When Big Cat sees more enemies to kick ass, he does it. And I like kicking other people's ass!!"

Jack Giedroyc: "This is what we call fun. Eddie Peak, Joey Minnesota, you two are up for fun. The Wrath of God and the Powerhouse Cat against the Hardcore Assassin and the Suplex Machine. Let's get onto this."

Big Cat Brandon: "We fight here tonight the rules of hardcore!!"

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/BigCatBrandon.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JackGiedroyc.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JoeyMinnesota.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EddiePeak.jpg

Big Cat Brandon & Jack Giedroyc vs. Joey Minnesota & Eddie Peak

Four of the youngest superstars of the DaVE roster set out and fight on this match. Big Cat Brandon and Eddie Peak starts out the match. Two of the "future" superstars of DaVe square off. Big Cat started to show powerhouse dominance as he threw around Eddie Peak with ease. However, Eddie started to take back momentum as he hit several headbutts on Big Cat Brandon and takes him down. Eddie goes crazy with his wrestling style and soon goes nutz after having so much momentum. With Jack being impatient, he started to get in the ring and help his partner. Joey comes in as well and tries to drive away Giedroyc. Both men gets out of the ring as Giedroyc clotheslines Minnesota out of the ring and he got caught in it. Big Cat rises up soon and hit several punches on Eddie. But Peak holds Big Cat on the hand and hits a lariat on him. Eddie sends Big Cat out of the ring and goes out as well. The referee started to count out both men out as a result a draw. All of the men started to beat the crap out of each other. Eddie hits a chair on Big Cat. Then he started to hit him with kicks. While Jack and Joey continued to beat the crap out of each other.

Winner: Draw

Securities started coming down and breaks up the four men from each other. Phil Vibert comes out from the announcer's desk and started to speak.

Phil Vibert: "If you all want to get your hands on each other, not on this show. But I can find a suitable place for all of you to kick each other's asses and show that you are better than them. You four are considered better than anyone else. Big Cat, you are holding the title. Eddie, you just can't stand the fact that you lose the Brass Knuckles title to Big Cat. Jack and Joey, I don't know what the hell are your problems but you gotta settle it soon. So at Counter Culture, there will be a fatal four way match. And it'll be Jack Giedroyc against Joey Minnesota against Eddie Peak against the champion Big Cat Brandon for the Brass Knuckles title. Now security, take them to their lockers!!!!"

Security started to take away all four men and sends them backstage.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/ChrisCaufield.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/HenryLee.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Acid.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EricTyler.jpg

Four of our current main eventers. One will soon fall anways. You may not know, maybe two, three, four, all of them. Acid and Eric Tyler walks down the ring together as they prepare a combination of high flying and all rounding action. Henry Lee and Chris Caufield comes out with various hardcore personalities. They all start the match. Chris soon attacked Acid and Henry Lee attacked Acid as the match didn't even start yet. All of them start brawling as the ref is confused. He just rings the bell anyway. Henry Lee started to beat the hell out of Acid with several slams and punches. Acid tried to dodge them but Henry is psyched out for his attacks to be dodged. Eric Tyler and Chris Caufield went for it all. Chris started to gain advantage on Tyler and he started to soon hit the Danger Drop. But Tyler recovered from that Danger Drop and soon got him into the Traditional Lift. Both Tyler and Caufield were outside of the ring. Henry Lee enters Acid in the ring and lifted him and slams him down like crazy. Acid tried to get some shots at him but Henry Lee hits the Asylum Buster for the win.

Winner: Henry Lee and Chris Caufield

After the bell rung, Acid and Henry Lee continued to brawl as Acid stood up and hit the Acid Rain Bomb on Henry Lee out of no where. Chris Caufield and Eric Tyler brawled all the way to the backstage area. Eric Tyler throws around Chris Caufield like a trash. But Caufield came back as he saw a steel chair and started hitting him with it. The show comes to an end as Tyler and Caufield continued to beat the hell out of each other.

Overall Grade:

DaVE: Counter Culture Card

DaVE Unified Title Chris Caufield © vs. Eric Tyler

DaVE Brass Knuckles Title Big Cat Brandon © vs. Eddie Peak vs. Jack Giedroyc vs. Joey Minnesota

DaVE Tag Team Title Adrenaline Rush © vs. The New Wave

Acid vs. Henry Lee

The Age Of Holmes vs. Johnny Martin & Alex Braun

Vin Tanner vs. Danny B Bling

Post Your Predictions Below

Love some feedback and criticism

February, 2006, Week 4, Saturday

3:00 PM

New Fanbase? Who Doesn't Like It??

My day started out in my usual morning. Bull crap ratings are in.

Here is what really went on why the ratings had been surprisingly increasing over the last two weeks:

I messed with the changes on the scheduling. I now that we are not on a live show. So here is what I thought on. Giving time to think about it, I switched the schedules too many times but I didn't confirm it to the whole roster until I made my final decision. I went for Monday. It simply won't work out. I don't want to compete with ACE Network because viewers will be stolen from us. Some of the new fanbase that we get are going to waste. Tuesday is a bad time. One reason: TCW and SWF are on ratings war. It could work but I didn't want to. Wednesday and Thursday turned out to be Bryan Holmes and the McWades will be working for the better company PGHW and NOTBPW. Friday. Perfect. And when I told the whole DaVE roster my idea, they went for it.

Then I went for a little less hardcore action. Here is the division of the American Fanbase. There are huge numbers of fans for Sports Entertainment. The style are both used by the Big Two companies in the US: TCW and SWF. It didn't matter. I'll steal their fans with the same strategy that they do: booking angles. But they are even serious angles. More serious than what SWF does and when I develop the main players of my company, those segments and angles will have more mystery than what just TCW does. I had to play for that game. Short matches, alright. I had to lessen the hardcore action to also increase the fanbase. First off who doesn't love hardcore?? But there are a huge number of traditional wrestling fans as well. I couldn't believe it. What I only had to do is to balance the regular wrestling part of the show and also put some historic hardcore matches every once in a while. Then some angles then I got my main combo.

I don't have the access for the ratings. Vibert does. And so did Nemesis. They called me at 10 AM, telling me I should go to the headquarters ASAP! I knew that this should be about the god damn ratings again. Just play along with this sweet deal. I couldn't care less. I had to go. Two hours ago, I just had to stop for lunch. Both men are looking for me. I didn't bother. 2 PM, here I am. Tri-State Area headquarters. The same routine goes on every single day now. Sick and tired of it. If we only have a new owner, I'll imagine. Who cares now?? I went inside Phil's office. Nemesis and Phil are looking at me in a gaze. I wonder how. I sat into the chair. Nemesis started to talk.

"Damn. I'm impressed."

"Hell I told you. It has been only you and me watching this roster rise and fall."

"It has been only the two of us that was behind all of this success. The success that DaVE had over the peak of the East Coast Wars through 2005."

"But now we got a new hope."

"New Hope?? I don't like the sound of it."

"Live with it. Just look at what we had done. I mean what you had done Jack."

"Alright am I just going to stand around here like an idiot and listen to your crazy **** or we gonna do some business here?"

"Alright Jack take a seat."

"Good."

"You know for a booker to replace me, your alright. Your able to bring back new viewers. Look at our ratings from this week compared to last week. We were able to increase our audience fanbase about 20,000 more fans watching our show. Your booking technique is simple and how the hell could fans be watching your show right now??"

"My show?? Man I'm in charge of this house eh? Just messing. Its called calling the dumber fans and letting them in the trap. Yeah we got a lot of viewers and its enough to use as a foundation."

"You have a point Jack. But its too simple. We want cutting edge action. Some hardcore entertainment. What the fans want. We gotta show them that we are hardcore entertainment."

"Oh come on Phil. F*ck hardcore sometimes. We can't attract new fans!"

"And its why we are in the Tri-State. We are hardcore wrestling."

"So you two want hardcore entertainment?? At Counter Culture, you'll see hardcore entertainment."

"We might have low PPV buyrate."

"Depends. This kid never booked a pay per view,"

"I'll improve over time. Don't worry."

"You already re-scheduled the PPVs. To SUNDAYS!!!!"

"What Sunday is bad?? Just watch and learn."

"Enough of you both. Damn. Henderson, Counter Culture is a start. Just do what you can do."

"Alright."

And so there is. Nemesis and I arguing. Way to start the end of the month. First off getting goals from Phil. Ain't that bad enough? Nemesis must be hiding his feelings from me. From how the hell I took his job and now he just works for the company as our main road agent. I'm loving this job. Making his life bad just makes me laugh. And Phil has got no one to support?? I've impressed Phil. Nemesis and Phil got history. There goes another day.

DaVE: Counter Culture

Presented by American Option

Attendance: 10,000 Fans

PPV Buy Rate: 19, 292 buyrate

[ Pre-Show Matches & Segments ]

Joss Thompson defeated Tatsukichi in 5:32 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.

Art Reed and The Wolverine defeated Darryl Devine and Jack Griffith in 7:52 when Art Reed defeated Jack Griffith by submission with a Dread Lock.

Blonde Bombshell is backstage holding a copy of the next edition of the company magazine, which she is on the cover of. She talks about how steamy the pictures are, and recommends that everyone buys it.

Grade: A*!!!

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/GrandmasterPhunk_alt1.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/VinTanner.jpg

Danny B Bling vs. Vin Tanner

Hardcore Match

Our main show and the first pay per view of the year starts out with Danny B Bling taking on the DaVE veteran Vin Tanner. These two competitors showed their skills to the fans in this match outside the rings with weapons. Vin Tanner made his opponent look bad tonight as he suffered his consequences. Danny B Bling put Vin Tanner in pain as he hit him with several chair shots. Then at 6:08, Danny B Bling got the pin.

Winner: Danny B Bling

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/CarlBatch.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/BryanHolmes_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/JDMorgan_alt1.jpg

We see Carl Batch, JD Morgan and Bryan Holmes, all three members of the Age Of Holmes backstage. They are seen walking down the ramps as Carl gives them advice for tonight.

Carl Batch: "Hey look at this Bryan. Tonight, you can beat two of DaVE's greatest workers here tonight. Johnny Martin, he is a damn legend boy!! And Alex Braun, he is the two time tag team champion of DaVE!!!"

Bryan Holmes: "Piss off! The Age of Holmes can take care of those nobodies tonight."

Carl Batch: "Hey they ain't nobodies man! They are legends!"

Bryan Holmes: "Martin is a legend here in DaVE you can say that. He ended the East Coast War. But Alex Braun?? He could've won those tag team titles by himself. No help needed from that pathetic Tank Bradley."

Carl Batch: "Tonight is your chance to shine. After beating them, you are going to be one of the legends."

Bryan Holmes: "Just rest assure that we get the win tonight."

Carl Batch: "Boy, you are sure going to get the win. The Age of Holmes are going to be unstoppable!"

Bryan Holmes: "This is all about my way back to that Unified title."

Carl Batch: "It sure is boy."

JD Morgan: "The Age of Holmes will reign sooner!!"

Bryan Holmes: "That's the spirit boys. Now let's kick some old time ass.

Carl Batch: "Guaranteed win Bryan?"

Bryan Holmes: "Guaranteed Carl. Let's go."

They continue to walk down to the ring as their match is about to start.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/BryanHolmes_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/JDMorgan_alt1.jpg w/

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/CarlBatch.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/AlexBraun.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JohnnyMartin.jpg

Age Of Holmes vs. Johnny Martin & Alex Braun

Four of the long-stay workers in DaVE will fight in this tag team match. The Age of Holmes showed some chemistry as Bryan Holmes and Carl Batch had a perfect chemistry with the manager/wrestler situation. JD Morgan hit some good suplex moves on on his opponents as well not letting them tag each other. Johnny Martin came back with some momentum and almost dominated the match with Alex Braun. Morgan cheated in the end as he used rope leverage on Martin to get the cheap win.

Winners: Age Of Holmes

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/BlondeBombshell.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/HenryLee.jpg

Somewhere on the backstage area, we see Blonde Bombshell walking down to the parking lot. When suddenly he met up with Henry Lee.

Blonde Bombshell: "Watch where you are going!"

Henry Lee: "Hehehehehe!"

Blonde Bombshell: "What are you laughing about??"

Henry Lee: "Hahahaha!"

Blonde Bombshell: "I really gotta go."

Henry Lee: "Hahaha!! Soon Acid will realize that he is no match for me!"

Blonde Bombshell: "Who's Acid??"

Henry Lee: "Acid. My opponent! Hahaha!!"

Blonde Bombshell: "Can you get out of my way??? I'm in a hurry!"

Henry Lee: "What?

Blonde Bombshell: "What's what?"

Henry Lee: "Cologne?"

Henry Lee: "Acid? Acid Rain?"

Blonde Bombshell: "You know what, I gotta go really!"

Henry Lee: "Stay!

Blonde Bombshell: "No!"

Henry Lee: I want you to stay!"

Blonde Bombshell: "Oh my gosh!! I really got to go!"

Henry Lee: "Bye!"

Blonde Bombshell storms off and heads to the parking lot. Henry Lee turns around and looks at her as our segment ends.

Grade: A*

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/HellsBouncer.jpg

Hell Bouncer comes out of no where as the fires come out burning on the entrance ramp. Hell Bouncer enters the ring with no emotions as he holds up the mic.

Hell's Bouncer: "In the midst of darkness, there is no light to be found. There is no light to be seen. Hell shall never pass on heaven itself. Nor it just past onto the circumstances of tonight. Hell hath no fury. No who dare to stop me from causing hell. Nor can anyone show the light to me. No one can ever. Those who show me the light cannot past the flames that protects me. They cannot. Those who will try to show me the light will only burn in flames. Flames that no man can endure. Flames that will protect me from the evil lies of the light. No man can show me the light. No one can ever show me the light. Not even anyone on the DaVE Roster. The challenges I face inside my protection, my shield, the flames that surrounds me are tough indeed. Whoever can show me the light wins. But no one ever had. Not Johnny Martin. Not JD Morgan. No one. Hell will reign on my name. No one will stop me even tonight. None can get me out of the flames that protect me from the light. No one."

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/TravisCentury.jpg

Travis Century comes out with a mic on his hand.

Travis Century: "Hold on. The priest had come to save you Hell Bouncah! I am the priest. I come to preach thy fact that you are nothing surrounded by the flames. Oh great heavens save this monster from the world he calls hell. From the protection he calls fire. Oh dear heaven save this creature from his suffering. Oh dear....."

Hell Bouncer: "Shut up. You know nothing of the world I speak of. Even if I have to show it to you tonight!"

Travis Century: "Then so be it. I will show you the light myself before the dark angels take you to the midst of no where my friend."

Travis Century gets in the ring and the ref calls for the match.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/TravisCentury.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/HellsBouncer.jpg

Travis Century vs. Hell Bouncer

Hardcore Match

The match starts and soon Hell Bouncer started to dominate the match with several body slams and on the mat attacks. Hell Bouncer started to put some pressure on Century with weak submission locks. Shocking. Travis Century then started to hit some weak attacks on Bouncer, proving its effective. Hell Bouncer got back and quickly squashed Travis Century. he hits him with many splash attacks and soon he hits a vicious choke slam for the win.

Winner: Hell Bouncer

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JackGiedroyc.jpg

We see backstage is Jack Giedroyc. Warming up, he seems confident about tonight. He started to come down to the ring and he starts to have a determined look on his face. After looking at his hands, he puts his fist together and just started to walk down to wherever he is going.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Acid.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/HenryLee.jpg

Acid vs. Henry Lee

Ladder Match

Everything is set for this ladder match to make up from what happened last week. These two men starts as they come down the ring. Acid got a big negative reaction from the fans. Henry Lee got a big pop from the fans however. The match starts. Henry Lee started to dominate the match as he hit Acid with several punches and kicks. Henry Lee whips Acid to the corner. Henry starts to attack with the clothesline but Acid avoids and kicks Henry in the gut. Acid starts to take over the match and hits Henry Lee with several dropkicks. Then he goes up to the top and went for several highlighted aerial moves. Acid was taking over the match. He sends out Henry out of the ring and hits a baseball dive. Acid and Henry Lee brawls out of the ring. They start to beat the hell out of each other. Henry takes out a steel chair and tries to hit it on Acid's ribs. But Acid moves and kicks him in the gut and hits the DDT right on the chair. Acid takes out a ladder and puts it on the ring. Henry recovers but Acid whips him on the steel ramps. Acid runs and hits a dropkick to the head. Acid gets back up and goes to the ring. He starts to climb the ladder. But Henry recovers once more and stops Acid from getting that item.

Henry hits some DDT's on Acid and he starts to get on that ladder. But Acid rushes to the ladder and takes Henry with the Tornado DDT. Both men falls on the ring. They can't get up. Acid gets back up first and after then Henry gets up. Henry stops Acid from getting on that ladder and whips him to the corner. Henry puts up Acid and he puts him up with the superplex. But Acid counters and counters with the random crazy DDT. Acid gets up and goes for that ladder. He sets it up. He doesn't see Henry getting up anytime soon. Acid gets to that ladder and tries to reach that item. Henry gets up but Acid kicks the ladder and it goes down with Henry Lee on it. Acid gets the item and wins the match!!!!!!!!!

Winner: Acid

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Guide.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Scout.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/SammyBach.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/TeddyPowell.jpg

We see a video of the happenings last week's Danger Zone TV where Scout & Guide were named the number one contenders for the tag titles that the Adrenaline Rush holds. Bach and Powell gets hyped in the video as well having some tag team matches with some of the tag teams in the promotion. After the video, our tag team match starts.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DAVE_Tag.jpg

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Guide.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Scout.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/SammyBach.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/TeddyPowell.jpg

The New Wave vs. The Adrenaline Rush ©

Our first title match starts out with The New Wave and Adrenaline Rush. Sammy immediately started to counter any move that Guide does. Then Sammy takes over the match as he hits some various moves of kicks. He had a big wave of momentum going on and he continued it till Guide was able to tag to Scout. Then everything turns around when Sammy tagged Teddy Powell. Scout was completely beating Teddy Powell with several suplexes and DDT's. Then he started to hit a lariat on Powell. He goes for another but Powell ducks and he tried to tag Sammy. But Scout catches him and hits a belly to back suplex. He tags Guide and hits a big tag team move on Powell. Powell can't counter any of Guide's moves. Guide kicks Powell in the gut and puts him up for a powerbomb. But interference from Sammy Bach as he hits a running dropkick on Guide. The ref makes him go to his corner. Teddy starts to take back team momentum when he flies for a Flying Double Axe Handle. Then he runs to the ropes and hits running dropkicks and clotheslines. He tags Sammy and they start to gain the momentum. Powell still got energy and takes out Scout out to the ring. Sammy Bach goes up to the turnbuckle and takes Guide with him. He goes for the Adrenaline Rush but at the same time Guide hits the Guided Missile. Both men are down and their arms are lying on each other's chest. The ref counts to three but he doesn't know the winner. He declares the match as a draw as a result of both pinning each other.

Winner: Draw

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Guide.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Scout.jpg

After the draw happened, Sammy Bach got up and quickly flew away from the ring. As did Teddy Powell with the DAVE tag team titles. They have smiles on their faces as they are still the champions. Scout gets Guide back up and they started arguing about what happened. Sammy and Teddy walks back to the ramp as they look at the New Wave arguing.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EddiePeak.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/CatJemson.jpg

We see Cat Jemson with a mic as he interviews Eddie Peak.

Cat Jemson: Eddie Peak, tonight you are going to have a chance to take back what is yours and that is the Brass Knuckles title. You lose this title to Big Cat Brandon, our recent champion and now you got the chance to take it back. What are your thoughts??"

Eddie Peak: "Tonight, you see Eddie Peak has a chance to teach Big Cat Brandon that no one can take that dear precious title from me. No ONE!!!! No one ever does. He thinks that he can take that title away from me?? That freak cannot even survive another minute with me. So he just quickly hit me with that Big Cat Pounce and BAM!!! He has the title. Now Big Cat, you lose that title. That title yes you will use it to me. If I gotta pin you then so be it. If I gotta hit both of Peak of Perfection and Devil, you won't damn survive. I'll take you down. Yes I'll take you down Big Cat. This Great White Shark will kick your ass!!!"

Cat Jemson: "Well tonight its not just going to be you and Big Cat. There are also Jack Giedroyc and Joey Minnesota. It is going to be a fatal four way match for the Brass Knuckles title!"

Eddie Peak: "Two of DaVE nobodies?? The only one that deserves the title is me!! Me!! Me!! Me!!! Joey just came here to DAVE and he doesn't deserve a damn title shot. Jack Giedroyc? This kid is nothing but another myth. A fantasy. He can try to win that title that I once held but he won't. I'll be stopping this kid from getting that title. Watch me Jemson. Watch me do it!

Now this is hardcore. After I win that title, its time to restore some hardcore honor to that title!!!"

Eddie Peak storms off as he leaves Cat Jemson alone.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DAVE_BrassKnuckles.jpg

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EddiePeak.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JackGiedroyc.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JoeyMinnesota.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/BigCatBrandon.jpg

Eddie Peak vs. Jack Giedroyc vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Big Cat Brandon ©

(Hardcore Elimination Match)

The Brass Knuckles fatal four way title match starts out with the four competitors being in the ring all together. Eddie and Big Cat starts out as they started to hit each other with several punches. Jack and Joey joined their brawl and soon they were all parted apart as Brandon was taking on Minnesota and Eddie beating on Giedroyc. Peak started to hit several standing moves on Giedroyc and he hits him with kicks on the ground. Eddie picks up Giedroyc and he puts him up to the corner. He takes him up and throws him off the ring. He gets up and hits the Flying Double Axe Handle on Giedroyc out of the ring. Peak started to take out a steel chair and hits Giedroyc with it continually. Going back at Big Cat and Joey Minnesota. Big Cat dominates Joey and he lifts him up high and hits some several suplex. He hits a neckbreaker and he started to go down and punch Minnesota's face with several punch flurries. Big Cat stands back and Joey recovers. Big Cat locks up a DDT on Minnesota but he counters and he hits a knee lift. Minnesota takes over with a twisting neckbreaker and then an enzuigiri kick. Big Cat loses the momentum and goes down. Joey locks up a rear chin lock and he applies the pressure. He gets up to the corner and hits a diving elbow drop on Big Cat. Minnesota keeps up the momentum and even takes it further. He picks up Big Cat and hits a russian legsweep. He leaves Big Cat down and he sees Eddie Peak putting up Giedroyc on a Full Nelson Butt Bomb. Minnesota goes flying high and hits the diving body on Eddie Peak and Jack Giedroyc. All men goes down. Eddie Peak gets up and so did Minnesota. Joey hits a big dropkick on Peak. Then he hits him with several palm thrust and in the end hits a seated face plant. Eddie is down. But what Minnesota didn't see is when he turned around, he receives the CRASHING ON!!!! Crashing on from Jack Giedroyc. Falls Count Anywhere. Giedroyc makes the pin fall and eliminates Joey Minnesota!

Joey Minnesota Is Eliminated.

Eddie Peak gets back up on his feet and remembers that he was beating the hell out of Giedroyc. But Giedroyc attacks back Peak with the out of no where super kick! Giedroyc tries to pin Peak but he breaks off. Peak gets back up and hits an uppercut to Giedroyc. Big Cat comes out of no where and hits Peak a chair shot to the back. Big Cat throws around Peak to the steel ramps and starts to stomp him there. Then he picks up Peak and rolls him back in that ring. He picks him up again but Peak hits a big low blow. Peak gets back up and smiles. He puts Big Cat on the corner and hits a corner sit down splash. He looks around and sees Giedroyc coming at him. Peak takes up Giedroyc and whips him to the same corner that Big Cat was in. Peak waits for Brandon and hits a mad man clothesline. Then he looks on Giedroyc and hits a stump piledriver. He looks on Big Cat again and lifts him up with the samoan drop. Then he looks back at Giedroyc again and hits a double underhook suplex. He goes wild and taunts his opponents. Then he focuses on Big Cat Brandon and hits a shoulder tackle. Then he waits for Big Cat to stand and hits the Running clothesline. He waits again and now he hits him with a headbutt and follows the Bionic Elbow! Peak picks Big Cat up and hits the Peak of Perfection!!! Big Cat stands back up but only to be caught by the Peak of The Devil! Eddie Peak then pins Big Cat Brandon. 1....2.....3!!!!!

Big Cat Brandon Is Eliminated

It can only mean that we have a new champion. As Eddie Peak turns around, he finds Giedroyc no where. Peak gets hit in the back with the table carried by Giedroyc. Jack starts to take over as he hit many various of his own suplex. Eddie starts to take momentum back to even out the match. After hitting a samoan drop on Giedroyc, he sets up the table and tries to put Giedroyc there. But he gets back with the thrust kick. Giedroyc sends Peak to the corner and hits a corner spear. He sets him up to a Peak to a superplex. He lifts him up but Peak gets back with the punch. Peak slips out. But as soon as Giedroyc hits a punch, he locks Peak's head on his arms and hits the Tornado DDT right off to the chair!!! Two men just went through that table. Giedroyc and Peak are down. Giedroyc gets up. Eddie Peak gets up. Jack hits a kick in the gut and he sets it up for the Crashing On. He hits it! New Champion?? 1...2... break up! Eddie Peak gets up and now hits a eye gouge. And now he sets Giedroyc for the Peak of Perfection. He hits it. Giedroyc is no where to get that break up. 1...2... Wait what the hell???? Giedroyc turns everything around into a crazy roll up and won't let Eddie Peak go. The ref goes for the pin, 1.......2......3!!!!!!!!!! We got ourselves a new Brass Knuckles Champion!!!

Winner and NEW Brass Knuckles Champion: Jack Giedroyc

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/ChrisCaufield.jpg

On his locker room, we see Chris Caufield with the DaVE Unified title on his shoulder. He looks on the camera as he starts to speak.

Chris Caufield: "Eric Tyler, tonight is the night. Counter Culture. You think that you can beat me here tonight huh Eric?? For weeks you tried to interfere on my matches and then you get the shot at this title. You didn't beat me two weeks ago Eric. And tonight, I'll show you that you cannot beat me. Even in the games of the match called Last Man Standing. Yes Eric, last man standing. I'll show you that I can beat you and I will. The fans had been tired of your crap Eric. How you say that you can beat me. You say that you are a five time DaVE Unified champion?? Eric, those are nothing. Those things are the past. This is the present. And this present writes the fact that I can beat you here tonight. I had enough of your mouth running each and every time and bragging about yourself. No one is going to stop me from beating the hell out of you Eric. No one. I'll be retaining this title. I'll show you that I can beat you. Whether you have your School Of Tradition attack me, there is no one that is going to stop me from kicking your ass! Tonight Eric, you will learn that this is hardcore. And the only way you win this title is to use hardcore ways.

I am the Hardcore American and tonight Eric, I'll be kicking your ****** ass!!!!!"

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EricTyler.jpg

Now we go to the locker of Eric Tyler. We see Scout and Guide still arguing about what happened earlier tonight. Eric leaves his locker room, looking for silence. He opens the door and storms off. He sees the camera and starts to speak.

Eric Tyler: "Chris, I speak better than action. I am the one who makes impact here each and every single damn night. But tonight is going to be my sixth coronation. Tonight I won't make you beat the ten count. You'll be lying on that mat until you can't get back on your feet. I'll be winning that title from you Chris. You don't know the fact kid that I am just simply better than you. I am the best worker here in the roster. And I'll be showing that tonight. Chris, hardcore wrestling is a joke. I joined DAVE because I want to bring in something new. And you think that just being hardcore means that you can win that title? No Chris. Tonight, I'll show you that traditional wrestling is the new style here on the block. What you are going to see tonight in our match is Eric Tyler showing you the way out of hardcore. The wrestling industry itself is nothing if we use hardcore wrestling. Tonight Chris, I'll show you that I will beat you. I don't need the School of Tradition. Chris, you'll doubt me but you won't doubt that I will and can beat you!

Chris, its time. Time for me to take what is mine and bring it to the School of Tradition."

Eric storms off and heads to the ring.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DAVE_Unified.jpg

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EricTyler.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/ChrisCaufield.jpg

Eric Tyler vs. Chris Caufield ©

Last Man Standing Match

Main event. Tyler and Caufield started brawling as soon as the referee ringed the bell. The fans started to cheer as Tyler and Caufield started to exchange shots back and forth. Eric soon started to take over as he sends Caufield to the corner and hits several Knife Edge chops. Then he start to hit some back suplex and piledriver. Eric was trying to take over as he traps Chris down the mat and stomps him. Then he starts to take up Caufield into a piledriver but he counters and soon hits a punch and followed a clothesline. Then he start to hit Tyler with some punches. Then he puts up Tyler and hits a suplex. Then he hits the elbow drop. He goes up the ropes and hits the Flying Double Axe Handle. Caufield is buillding momentum. He looks on Tyler and sends him to the corner and hits the corner clothesline. Now he goes to the top and hits a flying clothesline. Then he goes out of the ring and throws a steel chair and a trash can to the ring. He gets back in and Tyler recovers and hits Caufield with the dropkick. Tyler grabs the steel chair and hits Caufield with it. Then he drops the chair and hits a german suplex. Tyler lets go and then he runs to the ropes waits for Caufield to stand and hits him with the running dropkick. Tyler picks Caufield up and lifts him with the press slam. He walks down to the ropes and throws him out of the ring. As he waits for Caufield to stand, he sets himself up and flies out with the baseball dive. Caufield and Tyler are down. Tyler gets the sledgehammer under the ring and hits Caufield with it. He hits him in the ribs several times. Then he places the sledgehammer and now hits a single arm DDT on Caufield right to that hammer. Tyler rolls back Caufield in the ring. But this time, Caufield expected Tyler to come in and then hits the low blow right on him. Caufield gets back up and grabs the steel chair. Tyler recovers and gets hit in the ribs. Then he hits him in the back again. Caufield lets go of the chair and hits a DDT on the chair. Tyler gets up and Caufield stalks him and hits the Danger Drop. But Tyler gets up only showing the weakness of the move. Then Tyler gets up and now hits a pumphandle slam. He hits a dropkick. Then he picks him up and hits a pump kick. Tyler is on fire. He picks up the steel trash can cover and hits it on Caufield's head. But this time, Caufield and Tyler had the same advantage. Caufield kicks Tyler in the gut and now tries to go for the Danger Drop. But wait, Tyler counters and hits the TRADITIONAL LIFT!!! Tyler takes out the steel trash can and then lifts Caufield again and Traditional Lift right to that steel trash can. After five counts now Caufield gets up but he didn't expect getting that Unified title belt shot from Tyler. Blood comes out of Caufield as he is knocked out. Tyler waits for Caufield to get up. 1....2.....3....4......5.......6......7......8.....9... Tyler goes on the turnbuckles celebrating already and .........10!!!! We got another new champion.

Winner And NEW Unified Champion: Eric Tyler

Overall Grade: http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/grade_b.jpg

March, 2006, Week 1, Monday

9:48 AM

Pay-Off!

On the office, I just got on the headquarters. Seeing new faces is nice. The pay per view itself was great. I thought that the Adrenaline Rush vs. The New Wave match would be our fall out on that evening but it just got us more viewers. Its pay per view, they are going to be buying your product. How shameful of me. As I get in the elevator, I pressed the number. Waiting there, I stand close to the door. As soon as I reach the floor, everyone has been greeting me with good mornings and all those compliments. It was nice to hear it from them. I'm not impressed anyways. Coming into Vibert's office. Its a new month. Can't believe it. Its been a month I've been with this company. Its shocking. I know what I'm turning this company into. I simply know. And soon it will evolve just how evolution of man happens. Vibert and I were in the usual place: his office.

"What the hell is happening now Jack??"

"What? I just came here for my paycheck!"

"I know here you go."

He hands me my paycheck. Wow, look how much I am making!

"Wow Phil, you can't be serious!"

"What about the pay check?"

"Yes!!!"

"Well at least I gave you a high pay. We are trying to earn money here kid!"

"But seriously? $100?"

"Well talk pay checks later kid. Right now I can't believe you took over both PGHW and NOTBPW in the PPV buyrate over the month of February. These two companies are both at National level but you took them out."

"I heard are you suprised? I better brag this on Nemesis' face!"

"Not now kid. But we got the biggest news yet."

I didn't know. I don't pay attention to all this internet and networks news. I just care about my job and how to take down other companies.

"Sources says that SWF: Supreme TV ends its run. Therefore, SWF got no TV Show for the next two months!"

Wow, that is a shocking news. I didn't know this. This was a big time. Now the advantage goes to TCW.

"For the next two months, I want you to make the quickest way to get to National. Then after that, we start and join the war between TCW and SWF."

"Two months? Eight shows and two pay per views? I can't make it work!"

"You better make it work. Whoops my bad. Make that three months and when the summer starts, we have to be in National."

"Three months?? Twelve Shows and Three pay per views? Alright that's a pay off but I won't guarantee the win on it."

"You better."

"Your getting too psyched about this Phil."

"No I'm not. Now you better get back to work."

"I'm taking the off."

"Before that, I just want to tell you your doing a good job kid. You got up our finances on the double."

"I don't really care. Now I got a plane to catch."

"Where?"

"New England"

"Hmmmm..."

So there I went off to New England. Why? I just like it there.

March, 2006, Week 1, Tuesday

This Week On Danger Zone TV:

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/BryanHolmes_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/JDMorgan_alt1.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DeanMcWade.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DallasMcWade.jpg

Age of Holmes vs. The McWades

(First Blood Tag Team Match)

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/AlexBraun.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JackGiedroyc.jpg

Alex Braun takes on NEW Brass Knuckles Champion Jack Giedroyc

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Acid.jpg vs. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TankBradley.jpg

Acid vs. Tank Bradley

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb201/MaddoxMan/DAVE/EddiePeak.jpg vs. http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb201/MaddoxMan/DAVE/VinTanner.jpg

Eddie Peak vs. Vin Tanner

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb201/MaddoxMan/DAVE/ShawnGonzalez.jpg vs. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Imarevenant/TEW%20Alternate%20Cuts/GrandmasterPhunk_alt1.jpg

Shawn Gonzalez vs. Danny B Bling

Ratings: 353,288 viewers

[ Pre-Show Matches & Segments ]

Art Reed defeated Doug Peak in 6:44 by submission with a Dread Lock.

Darryl Devine defeated Madman Boone in 7:32 by pinfall with a handful of tights.

Blonde Bombshell comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd.

Grade: A*

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EricTyler.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/TeddyPowell.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/SammyBach.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/BryanHolmes_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/JDMorgan_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/BigCatBrandon.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/ChrisCaufield.jpg

Recap From Counter Culture

We see a video recap from DAVE: Counter Culture. As we see the fans chanting for their favorite superstars, we saw titles change hands and titles being retained. Men won from their matches and they showed great performances in those matches they competed on.

We saw on the video Eric Tyler winning the DAVE Unified title as well as Jack Giedroyc upsetting Eddie Peak and won the DAVE Brass Knuckles championship. The recently born Age of Holmes picked up a tag team win against Alex Braun and Johnny Martin. It was a great show. Now we move on at last.

After the video, we see Eric Tyler come in as he was raided by a chorus of boos from the fans. He enters the ring by himself carrying his newly won DAVE Unified title. The six time Unified champion grabs a mic and interrupts the fans from booing him.

Eric Tyler: "I didn't quite see that you fans will not be proud of my accomplishments. You fans don't really care about me. You see, I don't see you fans follow my success. The success that I taste. How it feels to beat Chris Caulfield again. How it feels that I have the most DAVE Unified title reign. All that happened at Counter Culture. Chris Caulfield looked like a bitch when he reacted to his loss. His loss against me. No one can ever take this title away from me now. The Traditionalist is now a sixth time DaVE Unified champion. You can start lining up those contenders now Phil and I'll start beating them. I'm just simply better than them. You know that Phil. I don't care what match you put me on. You fans are going to enjoy booing me every single time I win a match. Every single time I upset your favorite stars. DaVE is going to see some changes around the environment. I'll wait for anyone out there to challenge me for this title. It doesn't matter if its Chris Caulfield or Shawn Gonzalez that attacks me every single time just to get a shot at this title. They just won't win it against me."

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/PhilVibert.jpg

Phil Vibert comes out of his announcement table and starts to enter the ring with a microphone on his hand. Vibert looks at Tyler and smiles at him. The fans had a mixed reaction for Vibert.

Phil Vibert: "Tyler, I saw you win against Chris at Counter Culture. I was impressed. I really was. I didn't think that you can win against him. That was impressing for a guy like you. Can't survive in a hardcore environment such as my company."

Eric Tyler: "Hey how the hell I won this title six times?? Explain it Phil."

Phil Vibert: "Perhaps though that it will be your last reign as the Unified champion."

Eric Tyler: "Is that suppose to be a threat from you Phil? The owner of this company?"

Phil Vibert: "You ask yourself Eric. Because you got a month to keep that title. You got a month to prepare because at the next pay per view, March Into Battle, you will be defending that title."

Eric Tyler: "Just tell me who I gotta face!"

Phil Vibert: "I'll be running matches. Specific matches. I was thinking of running six matches. Twelve competitors. Only six will remain. And those six men will be competing in a steel cell! A hardcore steel cell. Where weapons will be allowed. No one will be able to escape the cell itself. A hardcore elimination match inside that cell. Those six men that will survive those specific matches will compete in this cell. But to eliminate someone, they gotta make someone bleed! This DaVE Original match is called the Blood Elimination match. Tyler, whoever wins will face you at March Into Battle. Three matches will be held here tonight. The next three will be held next week.

Tyler, the winner will match your strength and I'll bet on this, he will be the next champion. He will uncrown you Tyler. Bet on it."

Eric Tyler: "We'll see Phil. That ain't that bad yet man."

Phil Vibert: "All I gotta say is good luck at March Into Battle. You'll need it!"

The fans started to cheer as Tyler left the ring. Vibert had a smile on his face but Tyler didn't.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/BryanHolmes_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/JDMorgan_alt1.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DallasMcWade.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DeanMcWade.jpg

Age of Holmes /w Carl Batch vs. The McWade Brothers

The McWade Brothers are savages indeed as they showed themselves as mountain savages in their match with the unstoppable Age of Holmes. The fans started to chant for the McWade Brothers. Really?? JD Morgan soon took care these mountain men with several suplex hits and perfectly executed submission locks. Holmes comes in and shows a great in ring action he is recently developing from Japan. Holmes capitalizes soon with one of the McWades and hits Dean with the Canadian Kiss for the win in just 7:28.

Winner: Age of Holmes

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/BryanHolmes_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/JDMorgan_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/CarlBatch.jpg

After the match, Carl Batch comes in the ring and celebrates with Age of Holmes. Carl gets a microphone and hands it to Bryan Holmes. Soon Bryan started to speak to the fans.

Bryan Holmes: "Keep up coming. We don't care who we hurt. The Age of Holmes is going to terrorize anyone in our way. And if you don't like that then you shouldn't!"

The Age of Holmes theme music hits as they exit the ring.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JackGiedroyc.jpg

Backstage, we see Jack Giedroyc, the recently NEW DaVE Brass Knuckles champion. He finds the camera on him and he started to speak for himself.

Jack Giedroyc: "Counter Culture, Eddie Peak learned that I am the better man. No one expected it. I won the DaVE Brass Knuckles championship. No one expected it. And I'm suppose to brag this title on someone's face? Am I really that bad ass? No. It didn't really matter. Whether this title comes to me it just came. Whether it leaves me, no that will not happen. This show needs a better class of a champion. A champion who shows that he really is a champion for a reason. A champion that shows true gratitude to his opponents. Showing respect. I don't work here to brag it on the faces of the British fans everywhere. I don't fight to brag it on the faces of those wretched arseholes like the main eventers of SWF. No one will tell me what to do. Those arseholes are not brave enough to confront me. NO one does. And the games begin here. This company needs a better class of champions and I'll be showing it to you fans. Starting tonight."

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JackGiedroyc.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/AlexBraun.jpg

Jack Giedroyc © vs. Alex Braun

These two upper midcarder wrestlers are putting on a good display of a match. The fans are cheering as these two faces are competing for Jack Giedroyc's DaVE Brass Knuckles championship. Alex Braun shows off several old school high flying moves and hits several moonsaults on Jack Giedroyc. But Jack starts to get an upper hand against the DaVE veteran when he hits an illegal low blow to Braun. Giedroyc starts to carry his momentum all the way until he gets the chance to hit the Crashing On. But Braun counter it with a palm thrust. Braun takes back his momentum and he hits a big enzuigiri kick. A good variation of kicks got Giedroyc down on his match. Braun hits a knee drop. Then he uses a recent move from Japan with the Glittering Magician's Knee. He hits it. Giedroyc should be out cold. Braun goes for the three count but Giedroyc moved. Braun waits for Giedroyc to stand but Giedroyc fought back. Giedroyc recovered from that Knee attack and hits several DDT's and suplexes. Then he goes up to hit a flying double axe handle. Now he stalks Braun and hits the Crashing On. 1...2...3!! Giedroyc retains.

Winner and Still Brass Knuckles Champion: Jack Giedroyc

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Guide.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Scout.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/SammyBach.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/TeddyPowell.jpg

Sammy Bach and Teddy Powell are walking backstage. Dressed in casual clothes, they are about to leave the building. When suddenly, two mysterious men attack them from behind with steel chairs.

Bach and Powell are both down and they are getting stomped by these two mysterious masked men. They started to hit Powell with steel chairs. They didn't see Bach hit them behind but he was outnumbered. Bach goes down with the steel chair shot on the head. One of the mysterious men starts to beat on Bach while the other takes out Powell. The mysterious man that was beating on Bach puts him up and slams him with the Samoan Drop. The other sets up Powell and gets hit with the vicious Implant DDT. They leave Bach and Powell outcold. They take out their mask.

They were Scout & Guide.

Scout: "That's what you get when you cheat us!"

The New Wave leaves them to the medic as they start to check on Powell and Bach.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Acid.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/TankBradley.jpg

Acid vs. Tank Bradley

(Blood Elimination Qualifier Match #1)

The first match for Phil Vibert's recently announced Blood Elimination match coming soon, we witness Acid taking on one half of the New Jersey Devils, Tank Bradley to qualify to the Blood Elimination match. The fans started to chant for the beloved Tank Bradley while they gave a mixed reaction for the high flying Acid. Obviously, Tank Bradley wasn't able to match with Acid. He just can't. The match itself was given the highest rating on the show to this far now. Acid made Tank Bradley look good on this match as he also dominated it. Tank Bradley tried to outperform Acid but he just can't. Acid hits a moonsault of the top rope. Then he goes to the ropes and hits a springboard elbow drop. The fans are started to cheer for Acid with his aerial attacks. Tank Bradley showed great performance but in the end, Acid hits the Acid Rain Bomb.

Winner: Acid

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EddiePeak.jpg

We see Eddie Peak backstage and he starts to head to the ring. The fans gives a mix reaction as Eddie Peak comes out to the ring. He grabs a mic and had a bad look on his face. He starts to speak in such a bad mood.

Eddie Peak: "Dammit at Counter Culture, I had it. I was that close to winning that Brass Knuckles championship but stupid Jack Giedroyc had to pull that trick off his sleeve. How can this be even possible. Jack was nothing better than me. He doesn't deserve that title. He doesn't deserve it. Now I demand a rematch. I demand another shot for that Brass Knuckles title. Now I'm not going to ask for anything else but just GIVE me a damn title shot. Just one more freaking time!!!"

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/PhilVibert.jpg

Again, Phil has to get up and go in the ring.

Phil Vibert: "Now I'm getting sick and tired of this things going back in the announcer's table then going back out to confront demanding wrestlers like you, I'm sick and tired of this. So Eddie, first off for just whining you don't deserve another shot at that Brass Knuckles title. Its over kid!"

Eddie had a shocked looked on his face.

"But I want you to set off a bigger prize kid. I know you are greatness. You are something that the fans would like to see as. As a Unified champion. Do you like that Ed?"

Eddie Peak: "Yeah I absolutely love that!"

Phil Vibert: "So what I'm saying is that you go off and hunt that DaVE Unified Championship and take it off Eric Tyler's waist!"

Eddie Peak: "You better make sure off it Vibert!"

Phil Vibert: "Kid, it ain't just that but I gotta show that you want it as bad as you do! So right now you'll be competing to qualify for the Blood Elimination match! Right now! And against another former Brass Knuckles Champion Vin Tanner!!"

Eddie Peak: "What a push. I want the match now! Let's get on with it!"

Phil Vibert: "So be it."

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/VinTanner.jpg

Now, Vin tanner comes out and he goes in the ring. He looks at Peak and now, Vibert.

Vin Tanner: "So Vibert, you want me to teach this kid that he ain't deserve anything here?"

Phil Vibert: "So be it! Ref Ryan, come in here and start the match!"

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/VinTanner.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EddiePeak.jpg

Vin Tanner vs. Eddie Peak

(Blood Elimination Qualifier Match #2)

Rather a quick match. Vin Tanner showed some starting ground and pound moves to the Hardcore Assassin Eddie Peak. Then he stumbled him with a couple of suplex then hits a backbreaker. Whipping him to the corner and goes to hit the corner clothesline. Vin Tanner is trying to take over the recent starting momentum. Tanner gets up and now he goes for a Scorpion Deathlock. But it was too early as Eddie took over this advantage. Eddie started to take cover by hitting several moves that Tanner once used in the starting match. He gets out to the ring and throws him over the ropes. He goes for the steel chair and throws it in the ring. He expected Tanner to attack him behind so he countered him with a DDT. Then he puts him back in the ring. He hits a knee drop. Then he locks up a surfboard. Goes up the top rope and now Peak hits a flying double axe handle. Peak capitalizes and hits a piledriver. And now stalks Tanner and irish whips him. The ref gets hit and Tanner approaches Peak just to get hit with a spinebuster. Peak then stalks Tanner again and hits the Peak of Perfection right to the steel chair. Peak revives the ref and goes for the three count and wins. Eddie Peak is on the Blood Elimination tournament.

Winner: Eddie Peak

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/GrandmasterPhunk_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/ShawnGonzalez.jpg

We see a video segment for the main event. Shawn Gonzalez against Danny B Bling. Two veterans and better wrestlers of their own kind, Danny B Bling still has to learn his craft but will he learn a lesson against the Lone Wolf? Or will Danny B Bling teach Shawn Gonzalez a lesson? In this qualifier match to the Blood Elimination, who will win?

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/GrandmasterPhunk_alt1.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/ShawnGonzalez.jpg

Danny B Bling vs. Shawn Gonzalez

(Blood Elimination Qualifying Match #3)

This was a brawling match all the way. Shawn Gonzalez and Danny B Bling had a good paced match overall. It was pretty quick anyways. Shawn Gonzalez was hitting some effective neckbreakers and gets a good build up to execute the Latino Crab. Dany B Bling, on the other side makes some changes on his strategy and in just a couple of seconds, he hit a spear right to Shawn Gonzalez. Danny B Bling gets his momentum up and going. Not counting how many punches he hits on Gonzalez, he didn’t care. He hits a weak standing spinebuster then hits a big legdrop. Now he stalks Shawn Gonzalez for the Pumpin Slam. But as he looks on Gonzalez he suddenly gets attack on the back by…………….

Eric Tyler!!

Yes, Eric Tyler. He goes and attacks Danny B Bling with his DaVE Unified Title and Bling goes down. Tyler comes out of the ring and Gonzalez sees Danny B Bling down and executes the Latino Crab. Bling taps out!!!!

Winner: Shawn Gonzalez

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EricTyler.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/ShawnGonzalez.jpg

After Shawn Gonzalez celebrates his win, Eric Tyler comes in the ring and spoils Shawn Gonzalez’s celebration. He looks on Tyler as the Lone Wolf had a bad look for the Traditionalist himself. Gonzalez points at the Unified title then he points at himself. He tells Tyler that the Unified title will be his. Tyler talks back at him and says “Not a Chance!”. Both men starts to get in each other’s face and they go for an epic stare down. The show closes from here as the fans chant: “ LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT!!”

Overall Grade:

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/grade_bminus.jpg

March, 2006, Week 2, Monday

5:37 AM

Let These Three Months Become Serious

Three Months?? I got three months to make a difference. Three months I gotta put DaVE to the top and take it now to the National Level. Is Phil Vibert insane or what?? Seriously crazy. He was ****ed up.

I know that Nemesis can't do it but if he's still wrestling again here on the front of 5,000 fans every week, then by his popularity and his ability to make a match the best then hell we can do it. But Nemesis had gone down the line. The line of retirement. I find it funny however that he suffered too much. Why? Because he has to deliver a good spot on the match just to impress the fans?? Now that he's gone, time to make things a little different around in this place.

So how should I make this place a little different?? Where to start from here and now? How should the we make a new generation of main event superstars while keeping the old ones???

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EricTyler.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/HenryLee.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JohnnyMartin.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/ChrisCaufield.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/JDMorgan_alt1.jpg

Once on their peak now going down on the verge of retirement: DaVE Originals

The fans had been quite resenting the best of the past. Who are they? Chris Caulfield, Eric Tyler, Johnny Martin, Henry Lee, JD Morgan, yes they are the DAVE Originals.

I can't depend on these guys on this time of period. They did what they can do to made this promotion what it is today. Johnny Martin became a success and his interviewing time and his feud with Nemesis for the DaVE Unified title on several occasions brought the hardcore fans and also turned Entertainment fans as well to hardcore fans. Eric Tyler. The Traditionalist made his name in Canada but he made his presence on DaVE playing a mixed part of being an old school wrestler and a hardcore wrestler. Like Martin, he made his presence with his interviewing skills. He did well and now he is my Unified champion. His performances skills also got him as a great champion. What to expect from him? Train the future and at the same time keep his main event spot. JD Morgan, not much on the entertainment process but he made his way to the top as the first DaVE World champion. They question him though. The fans do. Nothing is impossible. But Morgan is here because if not him, DaVE has no influence of the best wrestling action seen today. The Hardcore American Chris Caulfield has nothing proved to me. He only sells a lot in matches and has got the right pyschology. He'll be stuck up with Steve Flash as a talented indy worker who's got little charisma to spare. In fact, Caulfield is worse. But his friendship with Phil (Vibert) made him a star. Nothing much happened. Now Henry Lee. This guy was special. His legendary scaffold 30 ft fall through the XWF ring courtesy of XWF (One of the competitors on the East Coast Wars) made him a star. Now wherever I feel he should go, down straight to wherever I want him.

The question on these group of wrestlers: Are they going to be enough to carry DaVE for the next three months? To lead the road to the National level? To finally reach the goal that DaVE has been trying to reach for the past years right after the East Coast War came to an end?

Phil's Answer: Maybe. I met up with him earlier today and as I talked with him and Nemesis, we had this discussion about who can bring on the new viewers right to the show. I discussed with him, the DaVE Originals. What he said that they can still can carry the company and still bring to the top and bring in new fans, said the combination of yes they can and they may not. If we trust in them, it'd be a suicide mission. Well that is what I think.

Nemesis Answer: "Alright, we should do it." He knew that it was a suicide mission but he also said that we need to carry things on and with their star power, they can make new stars with it. Its trash. There is no way that we can make Joey Minnesota the biggest main eventer of DaVE in just one show? Can we? I don't care at all. It is going to be what Phil thinks but its suicide. If we depend on them, the fans are going to resent them. If we don't, then it'll be hard to make things happen. We may not even move.

What I said about it: No! Absolutely not. I'm going to listen to the fans. As viewing this like a fan, they want something new for DaVE! They want something new. They want something that will make them really watch the show. Its that or we lose them. I don't care if those viewers we are gaining is a result of our recent popularity increase. It didn't matter to me. I just want to bring that up to Phil. To bring him up that I will be doing a great job. The odds are on me. I got control of what I want to make this promotion of. Nemesis is just a guide. And so is Phil. The promotion revolves around the three of us. We are the creative head of this company. The wrestlers are the spine. The show is the feet that will move us to fame. And the fans, they are the heart of the company. And me, I'm the brain of the promotion.

So three months is enough to make one or two stars and replace at least one of the originals? Morgan and Martin are already stuck on the midcard crew only to train the younger guys. Without a developmental league (Do I really need it?), these two guys are here to provide the best matches and get some great wrestling dust to the younger stars to at least make their wrestling performance better.

These three months are going to be tough serious. The recent Danger TV Show was far one go down to hell rating for me. I want better quality. If it takes time then so be it. The higher the overall rating the more fans will watch us.

DaVE had turned into a big time hardcore promotion. Gaining the cult following and the best of hardcore fans since the East Coast Wars, now we take this to the next level. Three months. And if I fail, then by all means, I'll have my game even better and make this a hell of a nightmare for the rest of the American promotions everywhere.

This is what Phil asked then lets get this show on the road.

I want everything to go on my ways of how I want it and no one is going to stop me.

To Be Continued

March, 2006, Week 2, Tuesday

7:00 PM

The Deck Is Filled With Wild Cards

The deck is filled with wild cards. I imagine my roster as a deck of cards. The main eventers, they should be my winning card. The midcard crew, they warm up the game. And the weakest cards are my starting point. If the weaker cards evolve in the game to where it would win me the game, hell I'll be damned. But nothing much happens with these weak cards. Either they play the starting role or get wasted.

The DaVE Roster is like a deck of cards. Soon there will be a big three. This is a reason why Vibert had me on a goal to put DaVE on top before June starts. In that case, my whole three months of putting this company on the spot. Whatever game of cards we play, the bigger corporate owners still wins. So we stay out of their game and build ourselves a foundation to the national level.

The foundation is the deck of cards indeed but when it comes to Vibert playing these cards, I'm still the mind. Inside the brain. Vibert is just a figure. I control how the strategy of the game should go. Whenever I go to Vegas to play little games of Casino, I take losses mostly and that got me no where. But when I win, I win even more of what I bet on. Its a mind's game. Like what I had in mind, its a suicide mission if we depend on the DaVE Originals still to lead the pack to the road of National promotion.

Instead, I depend on wild cards. A fifty-fifty chance of putting my full hope on these wild cards to win the game for me. In the roster, I got my own wildcards.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/EddiePeak.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/SammyBach.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JoeyMinnesota.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/BigCatBrandon.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DarrylDevine_alt2.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/HellsBouncer.jpg

The DaVE "Wild Cards": Henderson's Picks To Lead The Pack. Including Eddie Peak and Big Cat Brandon, two potential main eventers.

DaVE has these guys. What the hell are they doing in this roster? I'm sure that Peak and Big Cat established themselves as tag team specialist (Not Joel Bryant and Robert Oxford, those guys are technical wrestling jokes). Sammy Bach as well goes into the category where Peak and Big Cat belong. Giedoryc just came to DaVE and shocked the world at Counter Culture when he won the Brass Knuckles title and pinned Eddie Peak. Darryl Devine can be the biggest steal at USPW. Why? He's that damn talented. He's got charisma. Joey Minnesota is the second coming of Eric Tyler. A talented technical brawler. Explaining the facts why I picked them to be the wild cards of my deck is simple: They are going to be guaranteed stars.

Well except for one. Hell's Bouncer. I'm not sure about him. Although he made a remarkable improvement with his stamina. When he was going for 5 minute matches and in the end of the month he showed that he can go to 13 minutes in the match. Its unbelievable. Although he's still got a lot of time to improve with his skills, he's 19. What that tells me is he maybe stuck in the midcard process for another year or so and there we can see great improvements.

Peak whether the biggest heel or face, the fans loves to boo him or even cheer for him. There is no doubt that he can better any of the DaVE originals. He has the quality to be a big star and even bigger than those who are in SWF. Big Cat Brandon has the power and the menace to be a star. Much like how SWF used Runaway Train/Barry Bowen. But I'm going on a different direction for him. A face monster going against the forces of evil? Watch what I do to him. A big turnout between Peak and Big Cat can happen in the future but I might see it in my three months of putting DaVE on the map. Sammy Bach. He's got talent and charisma. No doubt on that one. Same goes with Devine. Giedroyc is going to be a slap to Cornell. Not hiring this guy is a mistake. But when we see him as a star, he will be just a variation of Tommy Cornell. A British brawler, he knows his destiny to become a star here. Minnesota has the star looks and even the talent, he should be fine considering learning on NYCW. That's enough said there.

Creative meetings with Phil and Nemesis. I talked with them about these group of wrestlers that I want to take to the top. As I had said before, I make my own stars and I'll be responsible for their failures. Both of them gave me an approval.

The next three months, they should have enough star power to replace the Originals and lay them out to where they want to go: either to choose retirement or to stay with the company and help train these group of wrestlers I chose to become stars. These picks should be the right ones. If not then we can go down.

The systems have been clear to me. The changes I made should make this game much easier. But you don't expect the unexpected yet.

Its time to change the scene of the show. The scene how it should be between now and the next 3 years.

March, 2006, Week 2, Wednesday

This Week on Danger Zone TV:

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/ChrisCaufield.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/JackGriffith_alt3.jpg

Chris Caulfield vs. Jack Griffith

(Blood Elimination Qualifying Match #4)

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/TravisCentury.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/HenryLee.jpg

Travis Century vs. Henry Lee

(Blood Elimination Qualifying Match #5)

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DAVE_Tag.jpg

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Scout.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/Guide.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/SammyBach.jpghttp://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/TeddyPowell.jpg

The New Wave vs. Adrenaline Rush ©

(Rematch From Counter Culture)

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/BigCatBrandon.jpg vs. http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/RWL_Com/Dave%20Diary/DougPeak.jpg

Big Cat Brandon vs. Doug Peak

(Blood Elimination Qualifying Match #6)

Archived