USPW - Tides of Change...

Whilst sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading from his newspaper, Mike Melling felt content that his life couldn’t be simpler. The wrestling business he’d left behind a number of years ago was in decline and the dominance of TCW and SWF had meant that the smaller federations had found it difficult to cope. As such, he’d walked away from the business without taking any backstage jobs. Whilst he’d had a reasonable career, he’d never been a World-wide superstar. Yet with careful planning and saving he was now on the verge of opening a new gym in Austin, Texas and a new bar. Everything seemed to be going perfectly; which is why it would never last.

On the table to my right I felt my phone vibrate. Picking it up I looked at the name on the screen; Shane Sneer. This guy hadn’t called me or emailed me since I retired. What would he want now?

Opening the text he looks down to see a text that would throw his world into a frenzy.

“Just met with Sam; he’s removed me as booker. He’s about to call you.”

Call me? Why? What would he want from me? Before I can answer the questions my cell phone began to ring.

Hello?

Mike?

Speaking.

Hi there, this is Sam Strong.

Oh, hey Mr. Strong.

You’re not on my roster now Mike, call me Sam.

Ok, Sam. What can I do for you?

I have a few things I’d like to run past you. Could you jump on a plane to Florida where our next show is being held? I’ll cover your costs when you arrive.

The idea of dropping everything and flying out to Florida was madness, absolute madness. I’d vowed never go back to the wrestling business. I vowed I would never allow it to take over my life and ruin anything I’d worked so hard to build. Yet if that was the case, why did I have jacket half on and my keys in my hand.

Sure, I’ll be on the first plane out.

---------------------------------------------

Melling arrived at a small coffee shop in Orlando late in the afternoon. He’d been lucky with a flight, leaving almost straight away. Sat in the corner of the shop with a laptop on the table in front of him is Sam Strong. To his right, laughing and joking as if he’d never been removed from his position was Shane Sneer. Both men turn to face him at once and beckon him to come closer.

Mike, great to see you.

Thanks Sam, good to see you too. And you Shane.

Yeah, you’re looking good. Still working out?

Always; listen, I hate to be rude but what the hell is going on?

The look on Sam’s face changes from jovial chance meeting to serious in a heartbeat. I wasn’t sure what to make of it.

Things aren’t going too well for USPW. We’re much farther behind TCW and SWF than we thought we would be at this point and the guys in the back aren’t really reacting to Shane’s ideas like either of us would like. He’s agreed to stay on as Colour Commentator.

I told Sam you’d be a good choice to replace me.

Why me?

You want to keep your face off camera. You were the go-to guy for a lot of the boys when they needed an idea.

And that put me in your mind as the new booker?

The truth is, contrary to popular belief, I don’t have as many connections as I used to have. I need something new, a completely different direction. I need one of the boys to make the decisions.

And I need to get back to what I do best, calling the action.

I considered their arguments for the moment, unsure as to what the benefits would be for me and USPW. Without realising it, my hand is shaking Sam’s... I’d agreed?! What the hell was I doing?

Ok, so where do I start?

You start here in 2 nights time. We have a show to put on...

---------------------------------------------

OOC: I’m new to the Diary type thing so my pictures and banners will be poor if not non-existent... I’m also thinking I’ll make a lot of mistakes you seasoned pros will pick up on. Lol.

I’m getting this out here now and info will start to appear in the next 24 hours or so.

Oh yeah, and I know my back story is poor, I just wanted to get into the actual booking.

USPW.com news…

In a move that is unlike anything USPW has done before, the next card has been released in full for tonights USPW American Television show.

The opening card of the night sees Alica Strong face off against Nadia Snow and Stephanie Wade in a triple threat match for a shot at the USPW Women’s Championship held by Cherry Bomb.

One half of the Tag Team Champions Mick Muscles takes on Captain USA who has staked his claim to the No. 1 Contendership. The question on everybody’s lips is who will the Captain pick as his partner to face the Champions?

Our Mid-card Main Event will see a new No. 1 Contender to the USPW World Championship crowned when James Justice teams with Chris Caudfield to take on Peter Valentine and T-Rex. The man who gets the pin fall will be the No. 1 contender and if James Justice himself gets the pin? Well he gets to choose the contender of course.

In a match for the Television Championship, Nicky Champion will take on Anger. Anger has made it clear that he will win and if he doesn’t he will never challenge Champion for the belt again.

The first of our 2 Heavyweight battles sees Jim Force taking on Jumbo Jackson. These next 2 matches have been billed as the “Land of the Giants” tournament with the winner getting a future World Championship match. Jim Force looks to reclaim some former glory, but will he have enough to run through big Jumbo Jackson.

Our main event sees the 2 biggest men in USPW butting heads in what will surely not be a technical master class. Bruce The Giant will take on Giant Redwood in a hard-hitting contest likely to shake the very foundations of the USPW… Especially if they both fall down at the same time.

Summary

Alicia Strong Vs Nadia Snow Vs Stephanie Wade

Mick Muscles Vs Captain USA

James Justice and Chris Caudfield Vs Peter Valentine and T-Rex

Nicky Champion Vs Anger

Jim Force Vs Jumbo Jackson

Bruce The Giant Vs Giant Redwood

As I flicked through the USPW website I couldn’t help but wonder if I’d made the right decision. Giving away the whole card before the show? It had it’s benefits and it’s draw backs, whilst those who saw the card and loved the concepts would definitely watch, anyone who disliked the idea wouldn’t bother. I mean, how could I be so sure I had my finger on the pulse? I couldn’t be sure anyone would want to see Bruce the Giant face Giant Redwood. Something had excited me about the idea though; I’m hoping the same could be said about the fans.

Suddenly, his cell phone rings. He looks at the display; Sam Strong.

Hello?

Hey Mike, sorry I missed your call. I saw the first card, it looks strong. I love the concept and the reason behind each match.

Thanks; I wasn’t so sure you’d be impressed.

It’s your first show, we’ll see how the ratings pull in before I start criticising your ideas; how can I help?

I want you back on screen.

What? No, I’m a Road Agent now. You know this.

I do, but there’s not much star presence on the roster and I need someone who will show they can be in charge and have a legitimate reason for being in charge. The fans know you own the company, they’ll be behind the decisions you make.

I don’t know… I'll have to think about this Mike...

And one last thing…

What’s that?

You better sit down, I’m not sure you’ll like it…

As I explained my idea to Sam, he certainly showed he didn’t like it. But still, he trusted me, he was willing to give it a shot. I just can’t help but wonder how the fans will react.

Dark matches

The Hillbilly’s bt. Savage Fury (Al Pinned Java after a Southern Leg Drop) – E+

Danny Rushmore bt. Daryl Devine and Des Davids (Rusmore Pinned Davids after using a foreign object) – D

Commentator

http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Danny_Jillefski.jpg

Danny Jillefski

Colour Commentator

http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Shane_Sneer.jpg

Shane Sneer

DJ: Welcome everyone to another great night of American Wrestling! I’m Danny Jillefski at ringside with none other than Shane Sneer!

SS: Good evening sports fans!

DJ: We have a fantastic night of action tonight with out “Land of the Giants” tournament beginning. The winner of this 4 man extravaganza will get a shot at James Justice at Stars, Stripes and Slams.

SS: Yeah! And Justice has a chance to pick his own opponent for his title defence next week! That’s if he can get the pinfall in our second main event. James Justice and Chris Caudfield taking on Peter Valentine and T-Rex!

Sneer is cut off as Sam Strong’s music hits.

http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Sam_Strong.jpg

The owner of USPW makes his way out into the arena. Making his way to the ring to much cheering from the fans he climbs the ramp and enters the ring. He takes a microphone.

SS: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m here tonight because we’re going to see a chance to USPW. Gone are the days where I sat in the back and let others make my choices for me. Gone are the days where I would come out here with my smiling happy face.

The fans boo the reaction.

SS: You know why those days are gone? Because of guys like Chris Caulfield. Guys who make their careers on the back of my name, on the back of the company I created and then leave because they can make more money elsewhere. I know his intentions, his intentions are to leave USPW for pastures new. Well I tell you this for nothing Chris, if I were you, I’d leave to. If you don’t? I’m going to make your life a living hell.

Strong drops the mic and leaves the ring, walking to the back without any music, without any fanfare whatsoever. Strong doesn’t even look at the fans as they sit, unsure of just what they’ve heard.

DJ: Um... Well, I guess we need to head to our first match.

____________________Commerical_____________________

No. 1 Contenders Match to the USPW Women’s Championship.

http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Alicia_Strong.jpg Vs http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Nadia_Snow.jpg Vs http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Stephanie_Wade.jpg

Alicia Strong Vs Nadia Snow Vs Stephanie Wade

A solid match between 3 great young female superstars was further improved by some highly interesting commentary from the Women's Champion Cherry Bomb. The match was high paced and incredibley even with the win coming at the hands of a roll up. With Snow and Wade coming to blows, Alicia took her chance by rolling up BOTH women with a double school... girl!

Winner - Alicia Strong

Rating - D-

We head backstage where James Justice stands by with a mic in hand.

http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/James_Justice.jpg

JJ: Peter Valentine, I'm here to tell you one thing. You get the pinfall tonight, I'll take great pleasure in making you the next victim of my reign as USPW World Champion. You and I have a date with destiny, and no matter what happens you will know that you've fell to the hands of Justice.

Rating - B-

http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Mick_Muscles.jpg Vs http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Captain_USA.jpg

Mick Muscles© Vs Captain USA

By the end of this match, Captain USA looked like he was ready to collapse. Muscles took the American Hero to his limits here tonight with a lot of back and forth action. Muscles partner, Danny Rushmore, stayed in the back as these 2 men fought it out tooth and nail. The breakthrough in the match came when the Captain moved out of the way of a running splash in the corner and was able to roll up one half of the Tag Team Champions for the win. Post match, the Captain clearly gestured that he was after the titles... But with who?

Winner - Captain USA

Rating - E+

As the Captain gestures, he's caught from behind by Danny Rushmore. Muscles returns to the ring as the Towers of Power beat him down in the middle of the ring. The fans begin the chant of USA, USA but the Tag Team Champions left the ring before the Captain had a chance to pull back any offence.

Rating - E+

No. 1 Contenders match for the USPW World Championship for a match next week.

http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/James_Justice.jpg and http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Chris_Caulfield.jpg Vs http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Peter_Valentine.jpg and http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/T-Rex.jpg

James Justice© and Chris Caulfield Vs Peter Valentine and T-Rex

Our midcard main even watched Peter Valentine and T-Rex continually attempt to one-up each other in an attempt to get a shot at the World Championship. Although they dominated James Justice for the majority of the match, the partners were unable to decide just who would make the pin. These constant disagreements led a series of shoves as Justice was able to make the hot tag to Chris Caulfield. Caulfield opened like a house on fire taking out both T-Rex and Valentine. Finally, as Valentine was about to use a steel chair behind the referee's back, Justice made the save allowing Caulfield to pick up the win with a Danger Drop.

Winners - Chris Caulfield and James Justice©

Rating - C-

After the match, Caulfield handed the USPW World Championship to his partner in the match and the 2 shook hands. Justice raised Caulfields hand as the 2 show respect in the middle of the ring.

Rating - B

http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/USPWTelevision.jpg

USPW Television Championship Match

http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Nicky_Champion.jpg Vs http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Anger.jpg

Nicky Champion© Vs Anger

In a match for the USPW Television Championship, Nicky Champion continued his roll with a victory over Anger in fantastic match. Both men tried hard to get the victory but it was in the 11th minute of the match that a series of reversals ended with Champion hooking and nailing the Hawkeye Hammer.

Winner - Nicky Champion©

Rating - D

Post match, Nicky Champion took the microphone and informed the fans that he was beginning the Nicky Champion invitational where he would defend the Television Championship on every Television show and Pay-Per-View in USPW until he lost the belt. He also stated that he was SO sure he'd keep this title forever if that he lost the belt in the next month, he would leave USPW forever. The crowd were hot for this young guys confidence.

Rating - D+

Land Of The Giants Tournement Semi-Final

http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Jim_Force.jpg Vs http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Jumbo_Jackson.jpg

Jim Force Vs Jumbo Jackson

In the first of our two HUGE semi-finals tonight, Jim Force and Jumbo Jackson locked horns. The epitome of the irresistable force meeting the immovable object took place as both men seemed intent on little more than over powering the other. Their competition came to a head when a brutal series of right hands by both men (24 in total) led to referee Baby Jamie hitting his 5 count and disqualifying both competitors! Both men seemed shocked, almost angry at the decision.

Result - Draw

Rating - D

Post match, as Jumbo Jackson made his way up the ramp pointing at Jim Force who still stood arguing with the referee, Bruce The Giant made his way out to the ring. Standing behind Jackson, the Giant began to mock the smaller man in front of him causing great joy for the fans AND Jim Force in the ring. Quickly making his escape, Jumbo Jackson headed to the back looking definitively angry.

Rating - B-

Land of the Giants Tournement Semi Final

http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Bruce_The_Giant.jpg Vs http://mikemelling.angelfire.com/USPW/images/Giant_Redwood.jpg

In the Main Event the 2 biggest superstars in USPW, maybe in the World, face one another one on one in the second Semi-Final of the night. If the last match was big, this was bigger. Collisions harder, right hands more powerful and the moment where Bruce nailed a bodyslam on Giant Redwood almost destroyed the ring. It was the moment in the 8th minute of the match where Bruce managed to nail the Giant Chokeslam that left the fans in awe.

Winner - Bruce The Giant.

Rating - D+

Post match, Jumbo Jackson returned to the ring to nail big Bruce from behind. Bruce managed to hold his own against the more refreshed Jackson before Giant Redwood became involved. The 2 big men quickly gained the advantage over The Giant with the crowd cheering for Jim Power who was no-where to be found.

Rating - C

____________________End Of Show_____________________

Previous Rating - N/A

Final Rating - D+ -

Previous TV Rating - N/A on Sports America

TV Ratings - 0.27 on Sports America

USPW.com News

The last week has seen a number of new signings to the USPW Roster. The women's division has been boosted with the signings of Joanne Rodriguez, Grace Harper and Wanda Fish.

In a change to the line up of the announcing staff, Mitch Naess and Adrian Garcia will join Shane Sneer in the commentary booth from now on with Danny Jillefski moving behind the scenes as interviewer.

The duo of Champagne Lover and his manager Jennifer Heat have both been signed to the active roster on Pay Per Appearance deals.

Shooter Sean Deeley has also been taken on and will this week in his debut take on USPW Television Champion Nicky Champion in a non-title bout (much to the displeasure of the fighting Champion).

There was also much buzz over the completed signing of Steve Flash this week with the Remarkable one taking on one of the 2 men in the World Title contenders match last week, T-Rex.

Finally, 2 other superstars are due to debut on this weeks episode of American TV With Darryl Devine and Des Davids are due to take on our debutants.

As well as the above matches, Captain USA takes on the other half of the Tag Team Champions, Danny Rushmore, with those titles still on his mind.

In the final of the Land of the Giants tournement, Sam Strong's decision was to move both Semi-Finalists, Jumbo Jackson and Jim Force would take on last weeks winner Bruce the Giant to create a HUGE final...

Finally, in a match for the USPW World Championship, the Champion James Justice defends against the man who gained the pinfal in the No. 1 contenders Tag Team match last week, Chris Caulfield. Caulfield was put on notice by USPW Owner Sam Strong last week, how will the Owner react to Caulfields opportunity this week?

Summary

Des Davids Vs ???

Captain USA Vs Danny Rushmore

Darryl Devine Vs ???

Bruce The Giant Vs Jumbo Jackson Vs Jim Force

Nicky Champion Vs Shooter Sean Deeley

Steve Flash Vs T-Rex

Chris Caulfield Vs James Justice

(Any Predictions are more than welcome)

Dark Match

Champagne Lover bt. Happy Elwood - E+

Alicia Strong and Wanda Fish Vs Nadia Snow and Stephanie Wade - D+

USPW American Wrestling

USPW American Wrestling begins with the new USPW Commentary Team Introducing the show.

Commentator - Mitch Naess

Colour Commentator - Shane Sneer

Colour Commentator - Adrian Garcia.

MN: Welcome everyone to USPW American Wrestling! In light of our owners recent change of direction for USPW changes continue to be made. My name is Mitch Naess and I'm joined with Shane Sneer and Adrian Garcia.

SS: That's right! Sneer survived; AS ALWAYS!

AG: We'll see how long you last with the Charasmatic Enigma out calling you week in week out!

MN: Guys PLEASE! We have a number of big debuts this week as well as a USPW World Title match!

SS: That's right! AND We have the Land of the Giants Tournement final.

AG: Plus we have our boss, Sam Strong, who's new attitude I love by the way!

MN: I'm sure you do... Let's head to the ring for the first match...

As Naess concludes the opening, Des Davids climbs through the ropes and into the ring awaiting his mystery opponent. Unfamiliar music hits before the crowd pop for the debut of Shawn Gonzalez!

Shawn Gonzalez Vs Des Davids

The opening match of the evening sees a completely unprepared Des Davids taking on the debuting Shawn Gonzalez. The match, more like an exhibition, shows the class of Shawn Gonzalez as he completely dominates Davids who, a good 3 to 4 minutes before he did, could have put Davids away. Finally, in the 10th minute, he gains victory with the Latino Crab.

Winner - Shawn Gonzalez

Rating - C-

We return from commercial as the No. 1 contender Chris Caulfield makes his way to the ring with Seduction. The crowd go wild as he climbs through the ropes and takes out a mic.

CC: Sam Strong, last week you put me in a very awkward position. You talked about my personal life, my personal decisions. Yes, you're correct. I have been offered a contract elsewhere. I've been offered the chance to better myself as a pro wrestler.

The crowd boo...

CC: But I promise you one thing, no matter what happens I will always fight for these people and tonight I will fight for the USPW World Championship with the honour and respect you once did. Tonight, I win the gold. And when I do? I will happily sign a new contract with this promotion.

Caulfield is cut off by the music of USPW owner Sam Strong who makes his way out onto the rampway.

SS: If you win you'll sign? Is that right Chris? Well here's the deal... You want to stay in USPW, you sign. You sign and you join me. You join me and thus we begin a new era in USPW, we will create The Strong-Hold. I will make sure you're the USPW World Champion... And I will make sure you hold that belt for a long time. If you refuse? I will destroy you... And I promise you that your days in USPW will be numbered. Think about it...

Strong heads to the back, as Caulfield turns to Seduction to discuss the offer.

____________________Commerical____________________

We return to the ring after commercial for our next contest.

Captain USA Vs Danny Rushmore

Last week, Rusmore stayed out of the match between Captain USA and Mick Muscles, this week it was Muscles turn to stay away as the Captain and the other half of the Tag Team Champions locked horns. Much the same way as the previous week, an evenly match matche contest saw both men with a number of nearfalls before the Captain nailed a Hail To The Cheif out of no-where for the win!

Winner - Captain USA

Rating - E+

Post match, Captain USA celebrates with the fans as Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore attack him once more. This time, however, their attack is focused, beating on his knee for a long time before officials hit the ring to prevent further damage. It is clear that as of yet, the Captain is yet to find a willing partner.

In our second mystery of the evening, Darryl Devine stands in the ring as we return from commercial. This timer, however, the music is instantly remembered and the crowd boo incredulously as Acid makes his way out to the ramp.

Darryl Devine Vs Acid

The departing Darryl Devine's parting gift could not have been more unwanted as Acid controlled this match from start to finish. A strong showing saw the Luchadore master his opponent ending the match with an Acid Rain Drop.

Winner - Acid

Rating - C-

Post match, Acid continued the assault, this time however using a Steel Chair to his advantage. Acid continued to destroy his opponent, keeping the referee at bay with wild swings. Finally, the attack was ended with a second Acid Rain Drop... This time on the Steel Chair.

Rating - D

Land of The Giants Final

Bruce The Giant Vs Jumbo Jackson Vs Jim Force

The final of the Land of the Giants tournement and a shot for the USPW World Championship both on the line in this match as the 3 powerful men locked horns. Force and The Giant seemed intent early on to eliminate Jumbo as he was, on a number of occasions cast from the ring. Force and Bruce got a great reaction from the fans when they collided one on one with Bruce hitting the Giant Chokeslam. However, just as he was about to get the pin, his eye was caught by Giant Redwood making his way to the ring. As Bruce went out to meet last weeks opponent, Jumbo Jackson returned to the ring to make the pin with Bruce unable to return to the ring in time.

Winner and Tournement winner - Jumbo Jackson

Rating - C

Post match, the fallen Jim Power can do nothing to prevent the beating that Jumbo and Redwood applied to Bruce The Giant outside of the ring. Bruce put up a fight before being taken down to the ground where he is slowly but surely worn down. The final nail in the coffin came with Redwood dropping the Steel Steps on Bruce's back.

Rating - C

Non-Title Match

Nicky Champion© Vs Shooter Sean Deeley

In this non-title bout, the debuting Sean Deeley took on the up and coming Television Champion Nicky Champion. The 2 locked horns in an impressive match that could fast become a rivallry for the Championship that was not on the line. Both men seemed like they could gain a victory, however when it was Deeley who gained the victory by using the ropes to apply further pressure to the Seated Stretch Armbar.

Winner - Shooter Sean Deeley.

Rating - D+

We head backstage where Cherry Bomb is found applying make-up. Her application is interupted by Alicia Strong.

AS: I hope you haven't forgotton Cherry, I have a shot at that belt your holding... My belt.

CB: Pshh, please... Your belt? You have no idea how to wear this belt with style and class... Daddy isn't going to protect you now little girl...

AS: Little girl? Oh I'm going to enjoy what I do to you... I swear to god.

Alicia leaves Cherry looking partially worried, before returning to the mirror.

Steve Flash Vs T-Rex

Our next contest took place between Steve Flash and one of the losing participants in the No. 1 Contenders match last week, T-Rex. Rex showed why he was in the match last week; but Steve Flash showed just why he was signed to USPW in the first place. Both men came close but in the 9th minute, Steve got the victory with a Flash Bang.

Winner - Steve Flash

Rating - D

While the final match is being set up, a video plays showing the build up the Chris Caulfield and James Justice match. The video made it clear that Caulfield must choose whether or not he would join with Sam Strong or face life as Champion alone.

USPW World Championship Match

James Justice© Vs Chris Caulfield.

In one of the better matches shown on the USPW American Television Chris Caulfield got his shot against James Justice. The two men both showed their pedigree and desire to win with both coming close to victory on a number of occasions. It was, however, in the 11th minute of the match that out of no-where Peter Valentine jumped up onto the apron and distracted not just the referee but the in control James Justice. Suddenly, with chair in hand, Sam Strong slid into the ring from the crowd and stalked Justice! Caulfield had made his choice! The challanger slowly climbed to his feet and BOOM! Caulfield takes a chair shot to the head! Strong leaves the ring as Caulfield staggers, Justice turns around and hits the Liberation slam for the win.

Winner - James Justice

Rating - C+

Post match, from the top of the ramp, Strong and Valentine stand side by side looking pleased. Strong lifts the mic to his lips.

SS: You had your chance Chris and you turned it down. Now Peter Valentine stands by my side as the as the future of USPW and the future World Champion; We are the Strong-Hold and we shall not be broken. Next week, you face him 1 on 1... You win? You choose your own fate... You lose? I don't care what the hell you want to do... YOU WILL BE FIRED!

Justice stands, Championship in hand, suddenly aware of what has taken place. Caulfield is consoled by Seduction as USPW goes off air.

Previous Rating - D+

Final Rating - C (Improvement)

Previous TV Rating - 0.27 on Sports America

TV Ratings - 0.38 on Sports America (^ 0.11)

I sit in my office in Florida and rotate a pen between my fingers. Plans were coming into place, ideas were starting to flow and the ratings had improved. I knew I had to capatalise, and for sure people would tune in to watch Caulfied and Valentine this week. Plus Sam's change of attitude had elicitied a much better reaction than I'd ever dreamt of. People were hurting, people were feeling betrayed...

Before he can finish his thought, their is a knock on the door of the office.

Come in.

Sam Strong makes his way into the room, a smile on his face.

Sam, great to see you.

You too, Mike, you too.

How can I help you?

Not much, just heading off for the day and I wanted to check you weren't still here working too hard. You're making me look like a slacker.

I laughed, knowing that in reality that would never be the truth.

Anything on your mind?

Not really, I didn't really know how I'd react to being the most hated man in USPW. On camera was never where I wanted to be, but I have to be honest the ideas you've had the last couple weeks have been like dynamite.

Thanks.

I'm serious, last week you increased ratings by 42%... 42% in one week? People are reacting to your ideas, the boys are happy...

Most of them are happy...

Mike, you can't let things like that get to you. Darryl made his decision based on what's best for his family. Anyone else that follows suit from now on has you to thank.

I contemplate his words, knowing that in truth he was hurt as much as I am by defections to TCW or SWF. Still, I was trying to build something here and sometimes losing from the middle is harder to protect against than losing from the top.

I'm sure we'll do fine Sam... So, are you ready for this week?

Sure, I'm getting into this Strong-Hold idea...

Good, good... Because it's about to get even more interesting.

USPW.com news...

USPW kicks off with a bang with a rematch of the main event from 2 weeks ago with Bruce The Giant taking on Giant Redwood... Last week, Redwood distracted Bruce and cost him his chance at winning the Land of the Giants Tournement and a shot at the World Championship.

In a non-title match, Cherry Bomb takes on new-comer to USPW, Wanda Fish. Wanda has set her eyes on the Women's Championship but with Alicia Strong in the No. 1 Contenders spot she might have to wait. With Sam Strong's recent change of ideas, it will be interesting to see how his daughter adjusts.

After a debut victory, Shooter Sean Deeley gets his shot at the USPW Television Championship as he takes on Nicky Champion. Last week, Deeley used the ropes to get the victory against the fighting Champion. This week, things will be looking up for Champion as there will be a mystery special guest referee whose Hawk Eye will spot any cheating immediately.

In what would normally be the Main Event of the evening, Jumbo Jackson is cashing in his No. 1 Contenders shot against James Justice. Justice, who seemingly wished to use the night to help his friend Chris Caulfield prepare, has been thrust into this match in order to ensure his nose stays out of Strong-Hold business.

After beating both Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore, Captain USA has been granted a shot at the Tag Team Championships. The bad news? He has to find a partner not just for the title match but for this warm up match against Savage Fury who, themseleves, will be looking to make a claim for Tag Team Gold.

Last weeks 3 debutants take on one another in a Triple Threat Match in order for a shot at "Any Championship of the winners choosing". As such, the winner will be able to challange any champion for any championship in USPW. Whilst the obvious choice would by the World Championship, it is the hardest path to follow. With the winner be ambitious or greedy to get their hands on gold?

Our final match of the evening sees Chris Caulfield fighting for the chance to choose his own destiny. If he wins? He gets the option of staying in USPW or walking away. If he loses he will be forceably ejected from USPW forever. Rumour has it Sam Strong will stack the decks in the main event, and will himself be on hand for commentary as futures are decided.

Summary

Cherry Bomb Vs Wanda Fish

Nicky Champion Vs Shooter Sean Deeley - Referee (???)

Jumbo Jackson Vs James Justice

Captain USA and ??? Vs Savage Fury

Steve Flash Vs Acid Vs Shawn Gonzalez

Peter Valentine Vs Chris Caulfield

Dark Matches

Champagne Lover bt. Jim Force - D-

T-Rex bt. Des Davids - D-

USPW American TV

Announcer

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/mitchnaess_alt1.jpg

Mitch Naess

Colour Commentator

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/shanesneer.jpg

Shane Sneer

Colour Commentator

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/adriangarcia.jpg

Adrian Garcia

MN: Welcome everyone to another fantastic episode of USPW American Wrestling! I'm Mitch Naess here with Shane Sneer and Adrian Garcia.

SS: That's right! The Sneer is here baby!

AG: I gotta ask... Where's Adie's ladies?

MN: Yeeeeeeah... Anyway! We have a fantastic night of action that kicks off with a huge grudge match!

SS: That's right; Bruce The Idiot... I mean Giant takes on Giant Redwood.

AG: And tonight is Chris Caulfields last night in USPW!

MN: Not to mention Jumbo Jackson getting his title shot against James Justice!

Four Corners Strap Match

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/brucethegiant.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/giantredwood.jpg

This huge grudge match, made more interesting by the inclusion of "Four Corners" rules with the winner having to touch all four corners of the ring. The match began simple enough with Bruce and Redwood both trying to out fight the other. Eventually, Bruce's slightly larger size began to win out in the contest as he edged closer to the victory. He touched his third turnbuckle without Redwood looking like he would make any recovery. As he was moving towards the forth buckle, Peter Valentine hit the ring apron. Bruce, distracted by the interuption, didn't see the arrival of the Towers of Pain as Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore hit the ring. Bruce eventually turned around only to be met with a double chair shot. The ref goes to call for a DQ, before realising it wasn't valid... Slowly, Valentine, Muscles and Rushmore help drag the giant around the ring as Redwood touches all four turnbuckles.

Winner - Giant Redwood

Rating - C-

Post match, the crowd's boos increase as Sam Strong enters the arena. Standing atop the ramp with a big grin on his face he lifts the mic to his lips.

SS: Ladies and gentlemen, last week you saw the formulation of the Strong Hold... Sam Strong and Peter Valentine. Tonight, you saw our evolution. We welcome into our keep, the USPW Tag Team Champions Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore and my own personal enforcer... The Giant Redwood.

Grinning, Strong looks on as his new group, his Strong Hold stand victorious in the ring over the fallen Bruce.

Rating - B+

Non-Title Match

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/cherrybomb.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/wandafish.jpg

Cherry Bomb© Vs Wanda Fish

In her first one on one match in USPW, Wanda Fish took on the Champion, Cherry Bomb. The match was fantastic, a great women's match with Wanda taking the Champion to the wire on more than one occassion. With Alicia Strong waiting in the wings to take on the Champion, Cherry was desperate to make an impact in this match and, as the match came to the end, she got more and more desperate. Victory came as Cherry, slid in behind Fish and rolled her up with a hand full of tights!

Winner - Cherry Bomb

Rating - D+

Post match, Alicia Strong makes an appearance at the top of the ramp pointing at the Champion who has the title around he waist.

AS: Cherry, your time as Champion is ticking away. Soon enough, that belt you're wearing is going to be around my waist.

CB: Please honey, I don't think there's enough belt to fit around you. I think it's best sticking with me.

The 2 exchange looks as we head to commercial.

Rating - C+

We return to commercial as the ring announcer announces the special guest referee. The crowd pop as wrestling Legend Micky Starr makes his way out to the ring.

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/mickystarr.jpg

The 60 year old makes his way to the ring to officiate the next match.

USPW Television Title Match

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/uspwtelevision.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/nickychampion.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/shooterseandeeley.jpg

Nicky Champion© Vs Shooter Sean Deeley

Guest Referee: Micky Starr

Last week, Deeley got a surprise victory in his debut as he took on Nicky Champion; this week he looks to cement his status in USPW as he gets his shot at the Television Championship. It was, however, Micky Starr who requested he be made referee this week to keep cheating at bay. The match was equally matched for the most part as Champion showed just why he was the Champion. It was, however, later in the match when Micky Starr caught Deeley using the ropes whilst locking in the Seating Stretch Armbar. Deeley, not happy with the decision, got in Starr's face who quickly administered his own style of justice, calling for the bell!

Winner - Nicky Champion

Rating - D+

Post match, Nicky Champion slowly begins to get to his feet as an annoyed looking Deeley slowly rounds just in time to be nailed with a steel chair! Champion gets to his feet as the chair smashes him in the forehead as well. Champion and Challanger lay on the mat out cold as Champagne Lover and Jennifer Heat stand over the men with Jennifer Heat holding the Television Championship in hand.

Rating - D-

USPW World Title Match

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/liberty.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/jumbojackson.jpg

James Justice© Vs Jumbo Jackson

Last week, Jumbo Jackson won the Land of the Giants tournement to gain a shot at the World Title... On the advice of his manager Shane Sneer, Jackson cashed in his title shot tonight. The big man dominated long periods of the match with Justice dipping in and out of offence. It was, however, when Jackson looked as if he had the match in his hands he made a mistake. After a huge boot, Jackson went to the top rope. Completely out of his comfort zone, he gave Justice the chance to capatalize. Within moments, Justice had cimbed the ropes and nailed a Liberation Slam from the top rope! The shudder shook the ring to it's very foundations as Justice made the cover.

Winner and still USPW Champion - James Justice

Rating - B-

Post match, we head backstage to where Sam Strong stands talking to a USPW worker when his daughter catches his eye. He extends his arms and they embrace for a moment.

SS: Hey there baby girl, how's the future USPW Women's Champion?

AS: I'm fine dad...

SS: You ready to join your daddy's side as part of one of the strongest groups in wrestling histroy? Ready to join the most dominant groups of Champions anyone has ever seen?

AS: Honestly? No...

SS: What?

AS: I joined this business because of what you were, not what you are now. I joined this business because Sam Strong was a hero to the fans. You've... You've changed. This thing you're building? Whatever it is? I don't like it and I want no part of it...

Alicia turns away from her father who looks confused, almost hurt. She walks away from him leaving him to consider her words.

Savage Fury make their way to the ring, quickly followed by Captain USA... The Captain waits at the bottom of the ramp before the fans go wild. Hell Monkey makes his return to USPW!

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/captainusa.jpg and http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/hellmonkey.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/lava.jpg and http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/tribalwarrior.jpg

Captain USA and Hell MonkeyVs Savage Fury

The Captain had found a partner who liked masks even more than he did. Their challange tonight was to find a rhythm and a flow that worked for them as a tag team whilst also digging out a win against a very experianced Tag Team in Savage Fury. The Captain and Hell Monkey worked well as a team with the power and speed mixing well. Savage Fury weren't there just to make up numbers, it was however, the Captain and the Monkey digging out a win with Monkey pinning Java after a Tumbling Monkey!

Winners - Captain USA and Hell Monkey

Rating - E+

Post match, Monkey and Captain USA celebrate as the Towers of Power sprint to ringside. They slide in as the 2 teams begin to trade blows, however, unlike normally it's not the Towers who have the upperhand. USA and Monkey, with their different styles, cleaned house of the Champions who underestimated their opponents.

Rating - D-

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/steveflash.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/acid.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/shawngonzalez.jpg

Steve Flash Vs Acid Vs Shawn Gonzalez

The next match-up saw 3 of the newest signings in USPW looking to make a name for themselves in USPW. All 3 gained victory last week in their debut, but individually all 3 know that to progress here would mean some serious opportunities in the future. A fantastic match with 3 great workers came to an end quickly as Shawn Gonzalez locked in a Latino Crab on Steve Flash. Acid re-entered the ring looking to break up the pin, however he refused! Instead, dropping to his knees he did nothing but taunt Steve Flash untill finally he tapped out.

Winner - Shawn Gonzalez

Rating - C+

Backstage, Chris Caulfield locates Danny Jillefksi and takes his mic.

CC: Tonight, I'm not fighting for my career... I'm fighting for the American way. I'm fighting for the right to choose my own path. I'm fighting because I love USPW and if I leave, I want it to be on my own terms... If I leave, I want it to be with my head held high... If I leave USPW I want it to be because I chose to do so and do so with appologies to you people. I want to be able to choose to stay here and entertain you people. You take a away my right to choose? You take away my freedom... Sam Strong... Peter Valentine... I just can't let that happen.

Dropping the mic, Caulfield walks away from the camera and heads toward the ring.

Career Ender Match

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/chriscaulfield_alt1.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/petervalentine.jpg

Chris Caulfield Vs Peter Valentine

In this match, Peter Valentine showed he was out to impress his boss as he did everything he could to end Chris Caulfields career. An amazing contest showed that both men wanted the win and, more interestingly the match was without interference - for the most part. As the match neared it's end, Valentine was in complete control when Caulfield hit {insert finisher} out of no-where! Making the cover, the referee counts 2 before being pulled to the outside of the ring! Sam Strong had appeared from no-where! Caulfield eyed Strong and left the ring to make chase. Strong slides into the ring and runs past Valentine who nails the Heat Breaker on Chris Caulfield! He makes the cover as Strong forces the referee to count the win...

Winner - Peter Valentine

Rating - C

Post match, Valentine locked in a Camel Clutch as Strong takes a mix. Crouching low, he looks Chris Caulfield in the eye.

SS: You wanted to make a choice? Then you should have joined me Chris... That way, this would never have happened. Right now you'd be holding back James Justice as I slapped the taste out of his mouth and I handed you the USPW World Title... But no, you had to be difficult, you had to be a smart ass. Well, unfortunately for you, my pockets run deep... Valentine here will be my next World Champion; and you? I couldn't give a damn what you do next... You're not my problem anymore... Chris Caulfield; You're fired!

Standing back, Valentine releases Caulfield who slumps to the mat. Strong raises his arms as we fade out to the end of the show.

Previous Rating - D+

Final Rating - C (Same)

Previous TV Rating - 0.38 on Sports America

TV Ratings - 0.38 on Sports America (Same)

USPW.com News...

Huge announcement!

It has been announced today that USPW Owner, Sam Strong, has agreed a deal with USA Free Choice to air all USPW Monthly shows on Pay Per View.

The first of such Pay-Per-View events is USPW Stars, Stripes and Slams! on Sunday, Week 4, January 2008.

Thus far, matches that have been announced are Captain USA and Hell Monkey Vs The Towers of Power for the USPW Tag Team Championships and Cherry Bomb taking on Alicia Strong for the USPW Women's Championship. It is expected that more matches will be announced this coming week on USPW American Television.

USPW.com News...

2 Superstars leave USPW...

It has been announced that USPW Superstars Darryl Devine and Chris Caulfield have left USPW to join SWF.

USPW are saddened at the loss of 2 fantastic superstars, however we wish them the best of look in their new positions and wish to make it clear that the door is always open for their return.

Dark Matches

Captain USA bt. Danny Rushmore - D-

Steve Flash bt. T-Rex - D-

USPW American TV

Announcer

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/mitchnaess_alt1.jpg

Mitch Naess

Colour Commentator

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/shanesneer.jpg

Shane Sneer

Colour Commentator

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/adriangarcia.jpg

Adrian Garcia

MN: Welcome everyone to the last USPW American Wrestling before Stars, Stripes and Slams! We have a great night of action ahead of us. Tonight, USPW World Champion has been placed into a match with Jumbo Jackson and Giant Redwood facing James Justice in a Triple Threat Match!

SS: We'll also see that big freak Bruce The Giant take on Peter Valentine in a match where we'll see the Strong Hold member get a shot at James Justice at the Pay-Per-View!

AG: That's right! And the boy from my hood, Shawn Gonzalez will open the show tonight taking on Happy Elwood!

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/shawngonzalez.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/happyelwood.jpg

Shawn Gonzalez Vs Happy Elwood

In a match where Gonzalez had no other plan but to dominate, Elwood was lucky to come out walking. After what seemed like forever, Gonzalez toyed with his food until finally, attempting to tear Elwood's leg off with the Latino Crab.

Winner - Shawn Gonzalez

Rating - D

Post match, Gonzalez refuses to remove the hold. The referee begins to count and Gonzalez lets go forcing him out of the ring. Locking in the hold again, he looks to tie in the hold again as the crowd pop. Sprinting down the ramp and sliding into the ring is Steve Flash! Gonzalez leaves pretty quickly, Flash starts asking to come back to the ring. Gonzalez backs up the ring, a big grin on his face; that is until he sees the screen. Flashing in front of him is a graphic announcing Steve Flash Vs Shawn Gonzalez at Stars, Stripes and Slams!

Rating 1 (Attack) - D-

Rating 2 (Match Announcement) - C-

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/aliciastrong.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/wandafish.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/joannerodriguez.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/cherrybomb.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/stephaniewade.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/nadiasnow.jpg

Alicia Strong, Wanda Fish and Joanna Rodriguez Vs Cherry Bomb©, Stephanie Wade and Nadia Snow

A 6 women match saw the Champion and No. 1 contender for the Women's Championship captain teams of women who wish to contend for the title. Over the past weeks, the Champion has got the better of the challanger, however on this night she could only watch on as Alicia Strong gained the victory for her team over Stephanie Wade with a Strong Arm Tactic.

Winner - Alicia Strong, Wanda Fish and Joanna Rodriguez

Rating - D

Post match, a graphic is shown hyping the match between Alicia Strong and Cherry Bomb at the Pay Per View.

Rating - D+

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/hellmonkey.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/mickmuscles.jpg

Hell Monkey Vs Mick Muscles

After making a succesful return to USPW last week, Hell Monkey was determined to make an impact against one half of the team he faces with Captain USA at Stars, Stripes and Slams! this Sunday. The contrasting styles seemingly mixed well as both men seemed like they had the chance to win. It was however, Hell Monkey who was able to gain victory after a miscommunication between the Tag Champions as Danny Rushmore accidentally hit Mick Muscles before being nailed with a Tumbling Monkey for the win!

Winner - Hell Monkey

Rating - D-

We head backstage where Peter Valentine is standing with Danny Jillefski.

DJ: Peter Valentine, tonight you get your chance to gain a World Championship match at Stars, Stripes and Slams... Can we get...

Valentine pushes Jillefski back and takes the mic.

PV: Last week, Bruce, I removed an abscess from the stomach of USPW. Tonight? I start my path to my destiny... Tonight I beat you, and next? I will take my title... And there's nothing you or James Justice can do about it.

Slamming the mic into Jillefski's chest he walks away.

Non-Title Match

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/petervalentine.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/brucethegiant.jpg

Peter Valentine Vs Bruce The Giant

As expected, Bruce The Giant used his strength and power to dominate the match in such a way that there didn't seem to anyway Valentine could be successful. Slowly, Bruce edged towards victory when Giant Redwood lumbered his way to the ring. Slowly, without any attack coming, Redwood got into Bruce's head. Slowly, Bruce began to take his mind off Valentine and onto Redwood. Finally, Redwood climbed to the apron and distracts Bruce before jumping back down. Bruce turns around just in time to get nailed with a Heart Breaker!

Winner - Peter Valentine

Rating - C-

Post match, Valentine and Redwood back up the ramp. Valentine turns and heads through the curtain. However, before Redwood leaves he holds a mic to his lips.

GR: Bruce... There's only room for one dominant Giant in USPW. So far, I've beaten you and cost you more matches than you could count. I suggest, we end this at Stars, Stripes and Slams! You and I, in a match where neither of us can run, neither of us can hide. You and me, inside of a Steel Cage.

Bruce slowly pulls himself up as the Ring Announcer attempts to hand him a mic. Bruce refuses and merely stands tall, he nods his head signalling that the match is on.

Rating - C

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/desdavids.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/jimforce.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/anger.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/acid.jpg

Des Davids and Jim Force Vs Anger and Acid

This tag match had been set up in order to see who would go forward and get a shot at the USPW Television Championship in the coming weeks. Des Davids and Jim Force worked well as a team, whilst Anger and Acid seemed only interested in getting the better of each other. It was, however, ironic that it was Davids who made the main mistake of the match catching Jim Force with an errant boot. It was Acid who caught the flailing Force nailing the Acid Rain Bomb for the win.

Winner - Anger and Acid

Rating - D

Following the match, we had a graphic flash up on camera announcing that these 4 men would fight once more at Stars, Stripes and Slams but this time in a Fatal Fourway match to decide the number one contender for the USPW Television Championship.

Rating - D

USPW Television Title Match

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/uspwtelevision.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/nickychampion.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/champagnelover.jpg

Nicky Champion© Vs Champagne Lover

After his vicious assault of Shooter Sean Deeley and Nicky Champion last week, Champagne lover got his chance for the USPW Television Championship in a one on one contest. Impressing in his first title match since joining USPW, Lover came close on numerous occasions to getting the win and the title. It was, however, the Television Champion who came out victorious with a Hawkeye Hammer out of no-where.

Winner - Nicky Champion

Rating - D

Post match, as Champion celebrates, Shooter Sean Deeley hits the ring and nails the Champ from behind. He locks in the Armbar and sinks it in tight. Champagne Lover gets to his feet, however, instead of attacking Deeley, he locks in a single leg crab! The Champion claws at the ground trying to break free... Only when officials hit the ring do Lover and Deeley release the hold. Deeley takes a microphone.

SD: You know something, last week Champagne, you knocked some sense into me... I realised that the two of us wanted the same thing... So whilst you were wrestling here tonight I went to Sam Strong. I went to Strong and asked him for a match at Stars, Stripes and Slams... Nicky Champion Vs Champagne Lover Vs Shooter Sean Deeley... His only request? That Nicky Champion leaves the Pay Per View without the belt.

Champagne Lover smiles and nods his head whilst looking down at the fallen Champion.

Non-Title Match

http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/liberty.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/jumbojackson.jpg Vs http://www.geocities.com/ppw_quentin_barnes/uspw/giantredwood.jpg

James Justice© Vs Jumbo Jackson Vs Giant Redwood

In a match set up by Sam Strong in order to soften up the Champion, this "Triple Threat" match quickly proved to be more like a handicap match. With Jumbo and Redwood spending the majority of the match beating up James Justice. Towards the end of the match, the end would appear to be close as the 2 big men hit a number of big moves. The miscommunication did come, however, when neither could decide who would make the pin. An arguement became a shove, a shove became blows and blows became 2 large men whaling away at one another. Jackson finally gained the upper hand, knocking Redwood backwards into James Justice's Liberation Slam! Jackson merely shrugged his shoulders and walked away leaving Justice to make the pin.

Winner - James Justice

Rating - C

Post match a tired and beaten up looking James Justice climbs to his feet and lifts the title above his head... He is quickly interupted by Sam Strong.

SS: Congratulations James, you survived again... You wont be so lucky at Stars, Stripes and Slams when you take on Peter Valentine for the USPW World Championship. I'll make this simple for you, Justice, I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Chris Caulfield last week... If you lose the USPW World Championship at the Pay Per View, I will happily, and without remorse, fire you from USPW... Enjoy your title defense.

Rating - B+

Previous Rating - C

Final Rating - C- (Decreased)

Previous TV Rating - 0.38 on Sports America

TV Ratings - 0.38 on Sports America (Same)

Insiders of the Wrestling Business News...

Shooter Sean Deeley seems to be in the bad books with USPW owner Sam Strong and booker Mike Melling with a late call to drop out of their first Pay Per View of the year. His decision comes with possible detriment to his push in USPW after his recent signing.

Further to the announcement, it has been announced that the Triple Threat USPW Television Championship match will go ahead as announced with Deeley being replaced by another USPW superstar.

Whilst I understand this isn't the done thing, I feel my lack of knowledge of the CornellVerse has hindered my progress... I know it's something I should work through but I feel that whilst I get my teeth into just what TEW can do I should go with a world I know better.

I understand that those who read this could write me off as just another time-waster but I have stuck by this as far as I could. The problem I seem to be having is identifying with the characters not just in USPW but in the Game World as a whole.

My idea is to start a new diary... a TNA Diary... I know it's been done a lot but I hope to make it relevent to certain goings on in TNA at the moment.

I will also continue with my USPW game as a personal project in terms of learning my way through the Universe and, once I come to the end of my TNA Diary I hope I will have enough knowledge of the CornellVerse as not to make the same mistakes I made this time.

Any fans of my work thus far would be more than welcome to comment as I would hope there are some who find what I've done thus far entertaining.

Thanks for everyone who read and I hope you will all get into my TNA Scenario that I'm creating.

Mike

Archived