So, how are you going to start the demo?

Are you going to be a fresh faced created rookie for your first WSi match? Or will you choose a flyer like American Elemental and take to the air? Will you experience the charisma that is Sam Strong or the technical mastery of Dan Stone Jr? Basically, who are you going to play your first career with? I think I might take someone from NOTBPW like Stone Jr or McFly since that was one of my favorite feds. Maybe then I'll try an indy worker to get the feel for working for different promotions.

I will probably start out as a technical wrestler rookie in my first game just to get the hang of things (one of my creations). In my second game I am going to add "Bad Barney Trouble" to the WreSpi game world and use him in the superstar mode. Or I might create the famous capcom wrestler Mike Hagger and add him to the fictional world and maybe play as him instead in superstar mode...although I will probably be creating both wrestlers for use in the database since I enjoy adding other fictional pro wrestlers from various video games.

I'm going to use American Elemental, because I want to get the feel and hang of WreSpi and AE was my favorite in the original data. I ALWAYS signed him and pushed him. Plus, it will be fun to control, a highflyer. Then I'll start a game as a rookie in training.... "Dynamite" Jeremy Shaw.

Archived