Does anyone know exactly how much difference this makes to your actual crowd turnout? I always try to have a least an A, B & C match prebooked and the crowd still seems to vary.

I wish there was something like a one shot deal contract where you could book someone to your roster for 28 day or until they are on a show (whichever came first) so that you could have a big name for just one show with it being booked in advance. Its how a lot of small promotions in the real world improve their popularity, with crowds coming to see the star but some coming back next show for the regular roster. Ah well, c'est la vie!

That's why short term contracts were incorporated in the later games.

As far as Advanced Booking goes, it does have a noticable effect on your crowd turnout. I just don't have any specific numbers to tell you how much of an effect. All I can do is assure you that Ad-Booking is something you should always do.

More than attendance, I've noticed a big bump in my ppv buy rate with good advance booking. I've moved to a "PPV-a-week" model because I lost my tv show, and as I started booking better matches, farther in advance, my buy rate has nearly doubled.

Yeah, it definitely makes a major difference to buy rates and attendance, especially when the industry is in a good state.

Does the heat actually change based on events between the announcement and the show? I've not seen it happen.

Archived