Wec 42

Sons of Kohral

All right, now it's time for REAL MMA (jk)

Torres is heavily favorited (-340 on bookmaker) but I can't help thinking that they're selling Bowles short. I think if he comes in with a good gameplan and remains calm throughout the match, he could very possibly grind out a unanimous decision.

I'm also pulling for Mizugaki against Curran. I don't like him for some reason...

I did my usual five matches on "Double" setup list :p In other words I chose:

LC Davis - Javier Vazquez, 1.90

Diego Nunes - Rafael Dias 3.50

Marcus Hicks - Shane Roller 1.95

Fredson Paixao - Cole Province 2.50

Rani Yahya - John Hosman 5.60

10e bet, on Double so if all end like that I'll get about 90e. But I will only need two to receive atleast some back. :o

EDIT: Wait, what? I did only some pre-show match betting? HAHA. :D Completely missed the Torres and Bowles, etc.. I'll have to make me a new bet!

EDIT2: Couldn't make up my mind so I just threw in another 10e just for Bowles, so it'll be 31.50e if he wins.

I'm not a betting person so forgive me for asking this. Torres is -340 and Bowles is +280, what exactly are the odds in terms of 2-1, 3-1, etc?

-340 would mean that someone has to bet $340 to win $100.

+280 would mean that someone would win $280 for every $100 bet.

Sorry but I suck in these "6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. ET)" timezone thingys even though I've searched different calculators etc.. It's 1.08AM, midnight, here in Finland right now. How many hours till the show starts? Two, three?

EDIT: 2h 50minutes I guess so it's gonna be 4AM here when it starts :D Alright, I'm going to bed and just check the results in the morning..

HOLY ****!

Bowles took those huge hits and just said "**** yo' mama!". Torres wasn't moving down there.

I had a bad feeling this would happen. I called several friends of mine who are just starting to get into UFC/ MMA in general and said "hey, this Miguel Torres guy is right up there with Anderson Silva, GSP, Machida etc. pound for pound! You gotta see him fight!" So much for them trusting me on MMA fighters...

Guest ShortShortsarentdead

Holey snugglebunnys that was insane also that fight with Benavidez vs Cruz was just as awesome.

Also props to Mizugaki for not tapping out the that great triangle.

Archived