TEW 2007 Data Update

I doubt anyone is even looking at making a mod for this version anymore. 2005 and 2008 are the thing now. With 2005 being free, many people who did not buy any of the versions will be working on that. With 2008 being the newest version, people will keeping that one up to date.

I would suggest downloading the latest mod, which is probably from last year, and doing it yourself. I am sure you could go on the official sites of wrestling companies and move wrestlers around, changing their names/gimmicks, and anything else.

I doubt anyone is even looking at making a mod for this version anymore. 2005 and 2008 are the thing now. With 2005 being free, many people who did not buy any of the versions will be working on that. With 2008 being the newest version, people will keeping that one up to date.

I would suggest downloading the latest mod, which is probably from last year, and doing it yourself. I am sure you could go on the official sites of wrestling companies and move wrestlers around, changing their names/gimmicks, and anything else.

True, but since there will be current day mods for TEW 2005, and since you can convert 05 data to 07, it is possible to download them and convert them to TEW 2007, and have the update that way. It will need some editing, but that's alot easier than starting from scrath

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Shadowman" data-cite="Shadowman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24126" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>True, but since there will be current day mods for TEW 2005, and since you can convert 05 data to 07, it is possible to download them and convert them to TEW 2007, and have the update that way. It will need some editing, but that's alot easier than starting from scrath</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You could do that too. I just suggested getting the most recent mod, and going from there. Sure, some gimmicks have changed, but not to a huge extent.</p><p> </p><p> Either way, editing will be done.</p>

Archived