XWA-The New Land of Extreme

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Logos/121x105%20Logos/logo_XWA.jpg

In 2001 ECW the land of Extreme went out of business because of financial problems within the company. Since then a lot of the ECW originals have gone on to wrestle in WWE, TNA, Indies, or leave wrestling all together. The ECW name was bought by Vincent Kennedy McMahon in 2003 later to become a brand of the World Wrestling Entertainment. The new ECW is a sad shell of what Mr. Heyman bought us in the 1990’s, but luckily someone will save us.

In 2009 a loyal member of the original ECW came up the idea to make a wrestling promotion designed mostly after ECW. This original was the one and only “The whole F’n Show” Rob Van Dam. When Rob was asked about his promotion he said “ I’m not going to say much, but this is not all about ECW this is the XWA the Xtreme Wrestling Action and were going to blast on the map soon….really soon.” Van Dam also said that there will not be too many ECW originals and him self would not be competing.

XWA consists of mostly hardcore high flying and Anti-main stream. They held their first show on July 2009 to a crowed of 200 wrestling or should I say fighting fans. The full roster has not been relapsed to the public yet but should be coming soon. The companies catch phrase is “Once hardcore always hardcore. **** the Mainstream wrestling companies.” The company has a PPV deal and has a show each week entitled “XWA Blood, Sweat, and Ears.”

This company looks to have a great future ahead of them, and if they’ll will make the big time is still to be found out, but one thinks for sure this company is everything a hardcore fan could dream of.

XWA/Direct TV Press release January, 1st, 2009

We are pleased to announce the new agreement between Xtreme Wrestling Action wrestling to a weekly Pay-Per-View. The show has changed in name from the first idea and is now called “XWA the Hardcore Storm.” This will debut next Tuesday live in the Tri State area. The XWA is all about the fast paced, bone crunching, blood losing fun, so make sure you order this event only 5.99 next Tuesday.

Here is the card for the event

EZ Money V. 2 Tuff Tony

Aaron Draven and Ace Steel V. Brandon Thomaseilli and Adam Flash for the XWA Tag Team Championship

Jose Maximo V. Adrian Hawkins for the XWA Cruiserweight Championship

The Juggulator V. Kenny Kaos

Manu V. Ken Doan

Doug Basham V. Chicano for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship

Looks good

EZ Money V. 2 Tuff Tony

Aaron Draven and Ace Steel V. Brandon Thomaseilli and Adam Flash for the XWA Tag Team Championship

Jose Maximo V. Adrian Hawkins for the XWA Cruiserweight Championship

The Juggulator V. Kenny Kaos

Manu V. Ken Doan

Doug Basham V. Chicano for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship

OOC: The show is almost done, I’ve played up to February 2009 but will write up the shows I did in January. Also this diary will be molded in style to Nevermore’s ECW diary because of its one of my favorite diaries and fits this promotion really good. Predictions are welcome.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;">PART ONE OUT OF TWO</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">

XWA the Hardcore Storm Tuesday January week one</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">

Announcers: Shane Douglas and Stevie Aaron </span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Aaron: Hello everybody welcome to XWA the Hardcore Storm. I’m Stevie Aaron here with…</p><p> </p><p>

Douglas: Shut up bitch, I don’t need an interdiction but anyway I’m “The Franchise” and tonight marks the beginning of a phenomenon. The first XWA show live only on Direct TV</p><p> </p><p>

Aaron: Most of you have never heard of me before but I’ve done some work in England but I’m ready for the big time now.</p><p> </p><p>

Douglas: Oh is that right? You think you can just come over to America with your little accent and be ready for the big time? Ha we’ll see.</p><p> </p><p>

Aaron: I’m up to the challenge and I’ll try my best. Lets go down to the ring were are first match is.</p><p> </p><p>

Aaron: Oh and I almost forgot all of our matches have no rules at all. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2 Tuff Tony V. EZ Money</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

The bell rings to start the match Tony gives money the middle finger and the crowed loves it. Money then charges Tony and connects with a clothesline. He flexes his muscles and drops an elbow across the neck of Tony. Money rolls out of the ring and grabs a barbed wire bat from under the ring.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Aaron: I can’t help but to think of all the damage that could do right now.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Money swings the bat at Tony, Tony moves and Money misses. Tony kicks Money in the balls and takes the bat away. He hits Money across the back of the head knocking him out.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Douglas: Oh God that’s was sick. He’s going for the cover.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

1...2...kick out. Tony rolls Money into the ring and then slides two tables in. He pound on Moneys face with a series of lefts and rights. He sets up the two tables and stacks them on top of each other.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Aaron: This is not going to be pretty. Oh wait what he is doing.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Tony pulls a match out of his boot and grabs a can of gas from under the ring. He enters the ring and pours the gas on the tables a lights them. Tony send Money to the corner puts him on the top turnbuckle and drops him through the flaming tables with a German Suplex</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Aaron: Oh god! This is over but both men are down.</strong></p><p><strong>

Douglas: Oh stop being a ***** I’ve seen and felt worse.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Tony drags him self over and covers Money 1...2...3 It’s over.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Aaron: What away to start off XWA.</p><p> </p><p>

Douglas: Ecwho? XWA is the new place to get your hardcore fix.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em>We cut to the ring and see Manu standing there with a mic.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Manu: Wow, I’ve never been in a town so filthy before in my life.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

The crowed starts throwing stuff in the ring.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Manu: See look no wonder your towns a dump because you can’t find a trash can. Ha, but I’m out here for a reason.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

“Got the hell home” Go the hell home”</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Manu: Is that the way you talk to the son of Afa “The Wild Samoan” But let’s get to the poin I’m here in XWA for one reason to win the World Heavyweight championship. The thing is Rob has two scrubs fighting for the title tonight and…</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

The Latin music plays as Chicano comes out.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Chicano: Oh yeah homes I’m a scrub?</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Manu: That’s what I said, you and Danny.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Chicano: I’m not arguing about Danny I agree with that. But me? No no no homes you got that wrong…</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Manu: What have you done in your career? I was in WWE.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Chicano: Yea but what happened your fat ass got fired.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Rob Van Dam comes out with mic in hand.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

RVD: Dudes listen up, Manu if you beat Ken Doan tonight you will get your shot at the XWA World Championship. Now get out of the ****ing ring we got a show to do.</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brandon Thomaseilli and Adam Flash V. Aaron Draven and Ace Steel for the XWA Tag Team Championship.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

XWA chants fill the building as the match begins. Steel and Flash start the match off. Flash sends Steel into the corner and runs and hit’s a shoulder block. Steel falls to the mat; Flash pulls a fork out of his tights and locks in a head lock on Steel and starts stabbing him in the face with the fork.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Aaron: Are you watching this Shane.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Douglas: Yes Stevie, this I will admit that is pretty sick.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Steel gets up blood spewing out of his head runs the ropes and hit’s a Clothesline, he then locks in a Texas Cloverleaf.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Aaron: He might tap.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Flash gets to the ropes but theirs no rules in XWA he then powers up and pushes Steel to the ground. Flash climbs the turnbuckle and hit’s a Flip Forearm. He covers Steel 1...2...3 </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Aaron: This ones over people, and its safe to say that’s the most brutal match we’ve had in XWA.</p><p> </p><p>

Douglas: You’re an ******* you call that “Brutal” I admit it was kind of bloody but not “brutal”.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jose Maximo V. Adrian Hawkins for the XWA Cruiserweight Championship. </strong></p><p><strong>

Hawkins brings a ladder to the ring. Jose attacks Hawkins before he can get in the ring, Jose picks the ladder up and sets it up outside of the ring. While he’s setting the ladder up Hawkins gets up and rushes towards Jose and hitting him with a clothesline. Hawkins climbs the ladder and right before he gets to the top Jose comes up the ladder they trade blows. Jose hits two rights then some how kicks Hawkins in the head knocking him off the ladder.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Aaron: Oh my god he’s head hit that concrete hard.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Jose the steps to the very top of the ladder and does 460 splash and connects, 1...2...kick out. Jose then looks under the ring and gets a chair. Hawkins is finally starting to move but gets cracked in the head with the steel chair. He goes for another pin 1...2...3</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Aaron: Well that was short but exciting.</p><p> </p><p>

Douglas: I’ve always loved to watch the little guys fight.</p><p> </p><p>

Aaron: I like to watch them as well partner.</p><p> </p><p>

Douglas: I’m no faggot so don’t call me partner.</p><p> </p><p>

Aaron: If all Americans are like you no wonder no other country likes you all.</p><p> </p><p>

Douglas: Shut up and let’s watch the next match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Juggulator V. Kenny Kaos</strong></p><p><strong>

This match wastes no time as Kaos hits Juggulator with two lefts but does not affect him. Juggulator picks Kaos over his head and drops him down to the mat. Kaos is lying lifeless in the middle of the ring, Juggulator goes and gets a chair from under the ring and comes back in.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Aaron: There’s no need for this.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Juggulator hits himself in the head with the chair two times before he cracks the chair over Kaos back he then goes for the pin 1...2...3 </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Aaron: And this one is over this man is a beast.</p><p> </p><p>

Douglas: The rest of the locker room better take notice he wants blood!</p><p> </p><p>

Aaron: Manu has a match up next and if he wins he gets a shot at the XWA World Heavyweight Champion next week in a non title match and a shot at the title in two weeks.</p><p> </p><p>

Douglas: But he has his hands full with Ken Doan. That match is now let’s go down to the ring.</p>

Archived