A New Power is Rising (Current Day Real Life Data) (August Edition Available)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="b0shey" data-cite="b0shey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24180" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>why are certain wrestlers listed under their gimmick names?<p> most gimmicks is tied to the promotions they apeared in.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> its the way it was with the dott:gen beta, never considered it a big enough deal to change.</p>

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="b0shey" data-cite="b0shey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24180" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>why are certain wrestlers listed under their gimmick names?<p> most gimmicks is tied to the promotions they apeared in.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> agreed. I ended up going through and changing them myself. If Abraham Washington got fired tomorrow, he wouldn't be Abraham Washington in TNA...</p>

<p>Couple minor things</p><p> </p><p>

1. Personally I think you should switch CM Punk's gimmick to Straightedge</p><p>

2. You should add the Kurt Angle/Rhaka Khan Split up relationship</p><p>

3. Change Kurt and Karen's Angle relationship from split up to divorced because in my interpretation split up means dating annd broke up and those two were married</p><p> </p><p>

Other than those things i found i really like the mod, its nice to have an updated version thanks a lot</p>

<p>Don West has been removed as an announcer for TNA and will be working behind the scenes.</p><p> </p><p>

In addition to the previously posted relationship changes, as of the previous update, Mickie James and John Cena were still dating which is not the case. John Cena is married to some girl named Liz. Mickie is single. Also Jillian Hall needs to be set to engaged to Tank Toland. Bret Hart is also missing relationships with the rest of the Hart family in the database. I would set him and Diana to family feud as they're not talking. Chavo also needs relationships set with Vicky (strong friendship perhaps) and Hector (obviously blood relative)</p>

<p>ThumbtackJack is 24 years old an German. (<a href="http://www.myspace.com/thumbtackjack" rel="external nofollow">http://www.myspace.com/thumbtackjack</a>) and he should be able to work in Europe.</p><p>

I think that Sex appeal on Women's have to be review, because Ashley Massaro who has possed to PlayBoy only have 70 but others like Beth Phoenix got more than 70.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Xoda" data-cite="Xoda" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24180" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>ThumbtackJack is 24 years old an German. (<a href="http://www.myspace.com/thumbtackjack" rel="external nofollow">http://www.myspace.com/thumbtackjack</a>) and he should be able to work in Europe.<p> I think that Sex appeal on Women's have to be review, because Ashley Massaro who has possed to PlayBoy only have 70 but others like Beth Phoenix got more than 70.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> agreed, alot dont make sense... it seriously needs a good lookover.</p>

Lizmark Jr. is in CMLL as El Hijo del Lizmark.

Mistico is in CMLL and touring with New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Alex Koslov is not from France, he is from Russia.

*not sure*Dos Caras Jr. is in FCW as Alberto Banderas (Unmasked)

Volador Jr. is in CMLL.

Black Abyss is on AAA

Juventud Guerrera should have Hatred with Jack Evans and Konnan (They literally put their **** in his bag) -> Jack Evans should be put as much worse personality that he have.

Rob Terry and Jesse Neal was trained by Team 3D.

Mistico is in CMLL and touring with New Japan Pro Wrestling.

He does not regularly tour with them. He shouldn't be touring with NJPW.

Black Abyss is on AAA

Wrong, he hasn't been used since Abismo Negro died. They've kept Mini Abismo, yes, but Black Abyss has disappeared.

Juventud Guerrera should have Hatred with Jack Evans and Konnan (They literally put their **** in his bag) -> Jack Evans should be put as much worse personality that he have.

Do you even know the full story? Jack Evans is one of the nicest guys I've ever met in my life. Konnan was the one who crapped in Juvi's bag. Juvi went after Konnan, and Jack jumped in on Konnan's behalf.

Don West has been removed as an announcer for TNA and will be working behind the scenes.

In addition to the previously posted relationship changes, as of the previous update, Mickie James and John Cena were still dating which is not the case. John Cena is married to some girl named Liz. Mickie is single. Also Jillian Hall needs to be set to engaged to Tank Toland. Bret Hart is also missing relationships with the rest of the Hart family in the database. I would set him and Diana to family feud as they're not talking. Chavo also needs relationships set with Vicky (strong friendship perhaps) and Hector (obviously blood relative)

Also on the note with Mickie, she and Ken Doane should be set to Strong Dislike. They had a pretty bitter breakup.

I think that Sex appeal on Women's have to be review, because Ashley Massaro who has possed to PlayBoy only have 70 but others like Beth Phoenix got more than 70.

yeah, but did you see Ashley towards the end... She was freakin hideous looking. Thin as a twig, all the piercings, and lips that made her look like a fish. The list goes on. I mean, you think this is hot?

1070876612_AshleyMassaro.jpg.9116e15165a09b7d2846fb2b5250649d.jpg

Credit: PWInsider.com

You may remember a few months ago, TNA was teasing the debut of a controversial new character from Mexico named Andromeda. Openly gay wrestler Cassandro was set to debut in TNA with the gimmick but we never heard anything else about it.

Cassandro has told people that he felt two people in TNA who would have had some control over his character were rude and homophobic and said he has no interest in working for TNA as a result. On the other hand, a TNA source says the company didn’t bring Cassandro back because of visa issues or something along those lines.

and

Thanks to Lance Bradley for sending this in:

I was looking at wweshop.com, saw the newest Superstars T-Shirt and it had all the current top wrestlers except for Jeff Hardy. This possibly dismisses him staying from staying with WWE for a Hardys Tour anytime soon and may confirm his departure from the company.

WWE has also released a Kids Poster Book which pictures many male superstars in the company, however does not picture Jeff Hardy.

i dont get why hardy would leave now that wwe finally has faith in him as a champion.

yeah, but did you see Ashley towards the end... She was freakin hideous looking. Thin as a twig, all the piercings, and lips that made her look like a fish. The list goes on. I mean, you think this is hot?

i never get why people thought she was so hit i didnt like her at all same with candice michelle

and also cassandro/Andromeda is set as American and not Mexican and Hispanic race and has fluent in English (really dont think he knows english) and Mexican set to none when its obvious that he needs to have fluent it as Fluent/basic and sexuality needs to be set to gay.

Lilian Garcia is also expected to work SummerSlam and Monday's Raw before leaving. WWE developmental Diva Angela Fong filled in for Lilian during a recent house show tour. There is no word on if they will use her as a replacement.

i'm going to miss lilian always liked her as an announcer (eye candy all the way :D)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="EkmO" data-cite="EkmO" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24180" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Triple X Wrestling:<p> <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_X_Wrestling" rel="external nofollow">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_X_Wrestling</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, Anymore from anyone would be helpful, i want to fill out the game world a bit more.</p>

<p>Germanys Top Promotions are:</p><p> </p><p>

westside Xtreme wrestling (wXw) <a href="http://www.wxw-wrestling.com" rel="external nofollow">Official Site (German)/URL]</a></p><p> </p><p>

German Stampede Wrestling (GSW) <a href="http://www.gsw-wrestling.de/" rel="external nofollow">Official Site (German)</a></p><p><a href="http://www.gsw-wrestling.de/" rel="external nofollow"> </a></p><p><a href="http://www.gsw-wrestling.de/" rel="external nofollow">

more to come.</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="XxFutureLegend112xX" data-cite="XxFutureLegend112xX" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24180" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>SasoreGatame what are some of the top mexican indy feds right now? Also could someone point me to the top euro, brit and aussie feds? Also SasoreGatame would you mind making a roster list with alignments for CMLL?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Perros del Mal is the only real prominent Mexican indy right now. Juventud started his own promotion, Super-X.</p><p> </p><p> And I'd be glad to do the CMLL roster, it'll take me a while.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SasoreGatame" data-cite="SasoreGatame" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24180" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Perros del Mal is the only real prominent Mexican indy right now. Juventud started his own promotion, Super-X.<p> </p><p> And I'd be glad to do the CMLL roster, it'll take me a while.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> n/p take your time i have a lot of other stuff i can work on. get cmll to me when ya can. the next release won't be till October so plenty of time.</p>

<p>This mod is really fun I've about 3 months in and I think this is the best mod i've played yet. With other mods even with WWE its hard to put on good matches with undercaard talent and this game does it. Idk how you got it to work like that I guess the stats, but it is really consistent.</p><p> </p><p>

For example, In other mods youd never get this a month into the mod...</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab58/drewdaniels22/GameShot.jpg</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24180" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Source: ProWrestling.com<p> </p><p> You may remember a few months ago, TNA was teasing the debut of a controversial new character from Mexico named Andromeda. Openly gay wrestler Cassandro was set to debut in TNA with the gimmick but we never heard anything else about it.</p><p> </p><p> Cassandro has told people that he felt two people in TNA who would have had some control over his character were rude and homophobic and said he has no interest in working for TNA as a result. On the other hand, a TNA source says the company didn't bring Cassandro back because of visa issues or something along those lines.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank God..</p>

Archived