Few questions on "testing positive for drugs"

Ok, so Li-Kong Ho was my Featherweight champion, with an outstanding record of 25-0, until Lemont Banner burst onto the scene winning 6 straight bouts, then winning a tournament which qualified him for a title shot, and now he just had his title fight with Ho, and demolished Ho in the second round by TKO. Crazy, but after the fight he tested positive for drugs and is now suspended for one year. My questions are:

-Will he still keep training and will his stats get better throughout the year? He's training with a camp with a Fantastic rep.

-Do certain fighters have a higher chance of testing positive for drugs? Does their personality or anything affect this at all?

Thank You.

I believe drug suspension is the same as medical suspension- he can keep training, but he can't compete anywhere until the year is up.

I believe who tests positive is largely random, but I think personality does affect the odds that a specific character will get it. Would explain why Wilson Franklyn gets getting caught in my games.

Archived