Perhaps a rude question

This might be a rude questionm but I'm still gonna ask it.

I recently downloaded the WMMA2 demo and I like the game, but I can't tell if I like it enough to buy it. Because one month of playing time is not enough for me, because you can't get enough out of the game to really decide (atleast I can't). So here's the question: Is it an option to turn the one month demo into a 2/3 month demo, just to get the hang of the game?

I really don't want to upset the GDS team, because you are doing a great job.

I don't think your question is rude at all. That's like asking the car dealership if you can test drive it for another two or three months. They may agree but most likely they will answer 'Nice try', with a smile.

Personally, I believe the game is a repeat of the first month. Stuff that appears later are competing with other companies for talent and that sort of thing.

But 95% of the game can be experimented within the first four weeks.

Note: I own the game and I am happy with it.

This might be a rude questionm but I'm still gonna ask it.

I recently downloaded the WMMA2 demo and I like the game, but I can't tell if I like it enough to buy it. Because one month of playing time is not enough for me, because you can't get enough out of the game to really decide (atleast I can't). So here's the question: Is it an option to turn the one month demo into a 2/3 month demo, just to get the hang of the game?

I really don't want to upset the GDS team, because you are doing a great job.

Trust me, it's worth buying! A lot of mileage (;)) with this game!

Archived