Ring of Honor: From the beginning!

OOC: Having read The_Final_Countdown's awesome ROH diary I have decided to start a ring of honor diary myself. Now i know what you guys and girls are probably thinking I am just going to rip off his ideas but I am not I am going to use my own ideas and my own style when booking RoH.

MONDAY, WEEK 1, FEBRUARY 2002

New Ring of Honor head booker Michael Melon spoke to the media from outside RoH head quarters on his first day in his new job and this is what he had to say to the assembled media.

Melon: It is an honor and a privilege to be the new head booker of a promotion like Ring Of Honor and along with the owners of the company we will aim to bring thebest wrestling and the best wrestlers to the fans who come to see out shows. Infact we at Ring Of Honor have just been in negotiations with a former WCW and ECW wrestler to appear at our debut show, Era Of Honor Begins, in two weeks time."

When asked about the former WCW and ECW wrestler who could be coming to RoH Michael Melon remained non commital and stood with a smirk on his face.

OOC: Hope you are liking the diary so far and i am looking forward to hearing your suggestions on who the mystery superstar is.

WEDNESDAY, WEEK 1, FEBRUARY 2002

BREAKING NEWS

It has just been confirmed on rohwrestling.com that Dan Maff, one half of the tag team Da Hit Squad, will be out of action for 1 year and 3 months after suffering a very severe concussion.

Ring Of Honor wold like to wish Dan Maff a safe and speddy recovery.

SATURDAY, WEEK 1, FEBRUARY 2002

It has just been confirmed on rohwrestling.com that at Era Of Honor Begins, which takes place two weeks from today, former WCW and ECW competitor REY MYSTERIO JR will be making his Ring Of Honor debut. It has not been confirmed who will face Rey Mysterio Jr at Era Of Honor Begins but it is sure to be a breathtaking match whoever faces Rey Mysterio Jr in two weeks.

Following on from the annoucement of Rey Mysterio Jr making his RoH debut at Era Of Honor Begins the Ring Of Honor officials are pleased to announce the full card for Era Of Honor Begins which takes place from the Hamemrstein Ballroom in New York.

FIRST TIME EVER

Rey Mysterio Jr. .v. Amazing Red

Xavier .v. Samoa Joe

Christopher Daniels .v. Spanky

Spanish Announce Team .v. Briscoe Brothers

CM Punk .v. Paul London

"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson .v. Michael Shane

Steve Corino .v. Low Ki

AJ Styles .v. James Maritato

Predications welcome

OOC: I am already upto October 2002 in the game so I am going to post the results for Era Of Honor Begins later tonight when I get home from work so please could you reply with your predictions as i would very much appreciate it.

FIRST TIME EVER

Xavier .v. Samoa Joe

CM Punk .v. Paul London

Steve Corino .v. Low Ki

FIRST TIME EVER

Xavier .v. Samoa Joe

CM Punk .v. Paul London

Steve Corino .v. Low Ki

New Ring of Honor head booker Michael Melon...

:D You have no idea just how awesome and funny it is to see ol Melon's name in a diary. Have a definite reader in me, I would still read FC's diary you don't have to copy him but he does such a great job I'm sure there'll be some ideas in there you can use.

OOC: Having read The_Final_Countdown's awesome ROH diary I have decided to start a ring of honor diary myself. Now i know what you guys and girls are probably thinking I am just going to rip off his ideas but I am not I am going to use my own ideas and my own style when booking RoH.

Best of luck in finding your own niche and developing your own take on ROH. Glad you think so highly of mine.

Hope this goes well for you. Should be interesting to see someone else's perspective on early era ROH, considering the only other ROH 2002 diary I've come across...was a blatant copy & paste of my own :confused:

:D You have no idea just how awesome and funny it is to see ol Melon's name in a diary. Have a definite reader in me, I would still read FC's diary you don't have to copy him but he does such a great job I'm sure there'll be some ideas in there you can use.

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't mind if he incorporates some ideas from my diary into his own. A lot of my ideas are inspired by the real ROH, anyway.

Archived