DOTM: September Nominations

I'm coming in kinda late, So, a lot of diaries have already been chosen and 2nd. With that being said, There's one glaring diary that I think should def. receive a 2nd nod in which to applaud them for their continued development.

Rookie DOTM: Karl Kitsch's - "The Wrath of Rahn"

Reason: As mistaken said above, Karl has proven that he is willing to listen to others constructive comments in which to develop a stronger, overall, diary. By doing so, I feel it shows that Karl is really focused on delivering a strong product in the end.

It's weird to see Rahn speaking as if he was an arrogant little punk, or maybe just focusing on self-absorbed ideals (his hair, etc.), however, it gives the "in-game" character a little more depth & have gone in a way that most may not have played him. So, with that, hats off on the creative aspect.

Thanks to Eisen-verse and mistaken for the big ups. I've been hinting, via his wardrobe, that the face character for Genghis Rahn is based on Andrew W.K. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_W.K.

http://www.andrewwk.com/

The Rahn character is, to summarize, an excessively positive metalhead, with a sunny worldview and a love of white denim. His advice column might evolve into an onscreen aspect of his character, something I did once with John Greed to great effect.

I'm working on getting Stars, Stripes, and Slams! done, but it is taking awhile. PPVs deserve special attention. I should note that this is the first Dynasty I have done where I play one event at a time, posting each one before playing the next. I think that is why I like this one so much better than previous attempts.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are up to Date

I'd like to nominate mistaken's Money to Burn. Because Wanda 'Sleeps with the' Fish is the best nickname ever!

I chuckled a little when I came up with it. I really like her Alt, and the Kenny Kool alt. I put a lot of work into those. I know they are not perfect, but they really came out better than I thought they would. and close to the vision in my head.

I'll second the TNA for RW... Mistaken for C-Verse and the WWF for Rookie (I think that was the only one not seconded)... my votes are based strictly on people not seconded yet, I've not gotten into them 100%, but feel everyone deserves a chance to win!

I would like to sub my C-verse vote for a real world vote:

For that vote I would like to seconded:

Nobby_McDonald's "TNA's New Beginnings ": I think that people are not giving it a chance due to the lack of graphics. And in my opinion that is a mistake as it is a good read.

Archived