Organic: The history of wrestling - rewritten

Well, I started one of these with the TEW 07 mod and done a bit of posting on it. I have now started another with TEW 08 and will give status updates as I go. I am pretty much taking a hands off approach to things. I'm just letting it run as it goes this go around and may reboot it later and adjust the $$ amounts for some of the promotions.

I done a test run through about 1972 and a couple of the promotions that were there from the beginning had astronomical amounts of money in the bank. I may try to keep them a bit more honest the next time around. However, this time around I'm not messing with anything and just letting it ride.

I'm using all of the following mods............DOTT (main base), 1989, Montreal Screwjob 1997, and Recession 2009. The main thing I done was take the DOTT base and made all of the deceased, semi active, and retired wrestlers active again and boosted their physical skills back to 100%. I did not take the time to adjust these guys back down to lower popularity and skill levels. So its not going to be perfect or anything as alot of guys will debut with great skills but this should be an interesting look into things. With the added features in TEW 08 it will make things a bit better than they were trying to do this in 07.

I can give any details anyone wishes in this topic if you ask. I'm not going to pretty it up like some of these amazing diaries on here - its just short and sweet and statistics. The only changes I really made to the database as far as promotions was adding a few that debut earlier in the game. I'm setting this database to start in 1925. I also added a handful of wrestlers and put them under contracts with the two starting promotions - PNW and TMW (Tennessee Mountain Wrestling).

Will start giving updates in the threads below in the next day or two......

<p>Figured January of 1953 would be a good time to stop the sim long enough to give some updates here. </p><p> </p><p>

The first card ever held in the DNDVerse took place on a Tuesday night in April of 1925. The PNW promotion led by owner Don Owen staged PNW Tuesday Tour. </p><p> </p><p>

The card results were as follows: </p><p> </p><p>

Conard Bowman and Billy Bob Scroggins defeated Jebadiah Springfield and Randy Boggs (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

Harmon Justice defeated Charles Sanford for the PNW TV Title (D-)</p><p> </p><p>

Homer O'Dell over Boris Smirnoff (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

Harland "The Kentucky Colonel" Sanders over George Hackenschmidt for the vacant PNW Heavyweight Title (B-)</p><p> </p><p>

PNW Promotion Profile: </p><p> </p><p>

World Title: All of the following men have been PNW World Champions....going from the most recent to the oldest. </p><p> </p><p>

Current holder is Edwin Ramirez with 4 defenses</p><p>

Lester Hudson - 3 </p><p>

Chief Jay Strongbow - 2 </p><p>

Andrew Watson - 5</p><p>

Joseph Lawler</p><p>

Bobo Brazil - 4</p><p>

Gorgeous George - 12 (last held in 1951)</p><p>

Pat O'Connor - 2 </p><p>

Raymond Collins - 3 </p><p>

Ignacio Martin - 2</p><p>

Pampero Firpo - 1</p><p>

Mad Dog Vachon</p><p>

Sailor Art Thomas</p><p>

Andre Nelson - 3 </p><p>

Antonio Rocca - 1 </p><p>

El Santo - 2 </p><p>

Johnny Valentine - 1 </p><p>

Rip Hawk - 1</p><p>

Clarence Hall - 1 </p><p>

Yvon Robert - 1 </p><p>

Karl Gotch - 1 </p><p>

Brandon Carpenter - 1 </p><p>

Harland Sanders - 15 (last in April 1943)</p><p>

Charles Sanford - 3 </p><p>

Travis Murdoch - 1 </p><p>

Conard Bowman - 3 </p><p>

George Hackenschmidt - 11 (last August 1940)</p><p>

Art Dowd - 7</p><p>

Boris Smirnoff - 6 </p><p>

Harmon Justice -2 </p><p>

Ebenezer Adams - 7</p><p>

Bill Longson - 1 </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The following "real" wrestlers have won the Salem City tourney.....</p><p> </p><p>

The Great Mesphito - defending 2 time champion 52-53</p><p>

Bull Curry - 1951, 1944</p><p>

John Tolos 1950</p><p>

Mad Dog Vachon 1948</p><p>

Karl Gotch 1945</p><p>

Bobo Brazil 1943</p><p>

Gorgeous George 1942, 1937, 1936</p><p>

George Hackenschmidt 1935</p><p> </p><p>

All told the most wins in the Salem City was Harland Sanders with 7 tourney titles. </p><p> </p><p>

Current Champions for PNW include: </p><p> </p><p>

PNW World - Edwin Ramirez</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team - Lester Hudson and Ignacio Martin who won from Chief Jay Stronbow and the Great Mephisto </p><p> </p><p>

PNW Top Contender (Low Level) - Jackie Fargo </p><p> </p><p>

PNW are currently still owned by Don Owen and the head booker is the KY Colonel himself - Harland Sanders. </p><p> </p><p>

Out of 11 promotions active right now they sit at 5th in the World and are considered Regional in base. </p><p> </p><p>

Up next the next oldest promotion in the DirtyVerse - Tennessee Mountain Wrestling</p>

Tennessee Mountain Wrestling is currently sitting at 3rd out of 11 promotions and is considered Cult.

Barney Taylor is the Owner and Booker.....

Current champions:

TMW World - Rip Hawk is the current champion with 4 defenses. He won the belt from Johnny Valentine.

Other real wrestlers to hold the belt include......Gorgeous George (4), Lou Thesz (5), Karl Gotch (2), Bobo Brazil (1), Buddy Rogers, George Hackenschmidt (3), Yvon Robert (2)

TMW Tag - Current holders are Mad Dog Vachon and Danny Hodge. They won the belt from Yvon Robert and Fritz Von Erich.

TMW National Title - Oscar Sanders holds the belt and won it from Antonio Rocca.

TMW Moonshine Tag Cup - Gorgeous George and Lou Thesz are the defending Moonshine Cup holders and have won it a total of 5 times together.

TMW Moonshine Singles Cup - Bull Curry is the defending Moonshine Cup champion.

Current real world workers on the roster include:

Antonio Rocca, Bill Longson, Bobo Brazil, Boris Malenko, Brute Bernard, Buddy Fuller, Buddy Rogers, Bull Curry, Captain Lou Albano, Chris Tolos, Danny Hodge, Dick the Bruiser, Dominic Denucci, Don Leo Jonathan, Dr. Jerry Graham, Enrique Torres, Fred Blassie, Fritz Von Erich, George Hackenschmidt, Geto Mongol, Gorgeous George, Joe Blanchard, John Tolos, Johnny Valentine, Karl Gotch, Larry Henning, Lord Alfred Hayes, Lou Thesz, Mad Dog Vachon, Moose Cholock, Mr. Wrestling, Nick Gulas, Pat O'Connor, Rip Hawk, Rocky Smith, Sailor Art Thomas, Sam Muchnick, Saul Weingroff, Sputnick Monroe, Stanislaus Zybyszko, Stu Hart, The Missouri Mauler, Tony Marino, Verne Gagne, Waldo Von Erich, Wilbur Snyder, and Yvon Robert.

Quite an impressive roster for them

CMLL is the #1 promotion in the game right now as a Cult promotion.

Juana Vidal is the owner and Raul Torres is the head booker....

Blue Demon is their World Champ

MACW is #2 currently.

Owner Armando Fuentes and Head Booker Calvin Summers....

NWA World Heavyweight - Chief Jay Strongbow is the current champ winning it from Wilbur Snyder.

Other real wrestlers to hold the title include: Sailor Art Thomas, Chris Tolos, Angelo Poffo, Buddy Fuller, and Yvon Robert - all with one title win.

Some current real workers on the roster include:

Al Costello, Big Bad John, Blackjack Lanza, Blackjack Mulligan, Chief Jay Strongbow, Don Carson, George Cannon, Gordon Nelson, Gory Guerrero, Hans Schmidt, Horst Hoffman, Jackie Fargo, Louie Tillet, Luther Lindsay, Ox Baker, Pampero Firpo, Ramon Torres, Ricky Romero, Roy Heffernan, Roy Shire, Stan Stasiak, The Great Mephisto

Atlantic Grand Prix is #3 currently

George Cannon is the Owner and Nick Gulas is the head booker......

AGPW International Heavyweight Champion is George Cannon who is a two time champ.

Real workers on their roster include:

Baron Mikel Scicluna, Big Bad John, Edouard Carpentier, George Cannon, Hans Schmidt, JR Foley, Lou Bastien, Nick Gulas, Ramon Torres, Ripper Collins, Sonny Myers, Tarzan Tyler, and The Sensational Destroyer.

I am not profiling the rest of the one's now unless someone wants more info.......they are as follows:

#6 NWA UK

#7 Scottish Championship Wrestling

#8 St. Louis

#9 Outback Wrestling Federation

#10 European Wrestling Alliance

#11 Calgary Stampede Wrestling

Archived