training

hi again

i wonder if somebody can give me some tips on how to train my char

i dont really know how the whole system works

the manual is not very explicit

- Waht is Road work?

- how the diet and sleep habits works?

what you guys recommend to focus my training in the beginning so far i have wrestled about 14 matches and only being able to win 3

so i must be doing something wrong

any tips would be useful

thanks and sorry for my english

- Waht is Road work?

Jogging \ running for long distances. It builds stamina.

- how the diet and sleep habits works?

Diets help you either gain, maintain or lose body weight, which affects your power and speed. Sleep doesn't have a huge influence, and can just be left at default.

what you guys recommend to focus my training in the beginning so far i have wrestled about 14 matches and only being able to win 3

You will lose more matches than you win to begin with, as you are a rookie. Use the Expert Opinion button to tailor your training to help the areas you want to be best at.

i doing a little better now

couple of questions if i may

1.- what stat determines your energy when you are actually wrestling?

at first i thought it was stamina, but i have fought tag team matches where my partenr has more stamina than my oponent lets say...

partner stamina 68 = energy 180

oponnent stamina 55 = energy 330

you know what i mean?

2.- can you i succed as a all around stats wrestler or is better is i pump lest say my strenght first as my moveset is especially oriented to power attacks and grapples

(im a weavywight)

thanks again

and yet again sorry for my english

1.- what stat determines your energy when you are actually wrestling?

Your popularity.

2.- can you i succed as a all around stats wrestler or is better is i pump lest say my strenght first as my moveset is especially oriented to power attacks and grapples

You can succeed any way, it's entirely up to you. Some people prefer to be great in one area, some people like all-rounders.

Archived