3H Wrestling: Where Blood and Entertainment meet to please you.(C-Verse 09)

Hard Hitting Hardcore Wrestling

The Background

When Dave went under in 2007 the wrestling world was left with a big hole in their harts for hardcore wrestling. Even in 2008 when there was an attempt to duplicate the success of Dave with PSW lead by Mitch Naess fans still weren’t felling that same felling that they felt since the rise of Dave. It seemed that without Vibert and Nemesis that you could not have a successful hardcore wrestling promotion that was loved by fans. In January 2009 two guys thought they would give it a shot. The first guy is simply known as JC and that’s all that’s really known about him except that he has a good amount of money, and the other guy is Mark Kingston a young Jamaican native that has always wanted to be apart of wrestling and has some kind of relationship with JC.

The Product

3H Wrestling is based on performance more the popularity and is will be a place for Psychopaths and Spot Monkeys along with Brawlers and Entertainers. All match are under no rules and can only be won by pinfall or submission.

Original Matches

Bed of Nails match-This match is were there is a big wood bed of nails hung up in the air and the first match to get it must throw his opponent into the nails before getting the win.

TTT match- This match is where there is Tacks, Tables, and Tasers are all in the ring and outside.

Three Stages of Cells- Three cells are stacked up onto each other with one person in each cell the champion will have to beat one man to advance into the next cell until he beats all three men.

Vibert’s View

By: Phil Vibert

Well there has been some buzz over Hard Hitting Hardcore Wrestling as being the next Dave, well I have to disagree the thing that Dave successful was me and without me 3H Wrestling will fall flat on there face. Reason one is that these two kids don’t even have any experiences in wrestling and think they are going to waltz on end and be a good as the one of the best if not the best hardcore company ever is laughable. The second reason is the world doesn’t wont hardcore wrestling and more, they won’t sports entertainment and 3H Wrestling cant do that and even if they could fans wouldn’t watch. If 3H Wrestling wants to make they got there work cut out for them.

www.Vibertandfriends.net

3H Wrestling Hardcore Happy Hour Thursday week 3 2008

The Asylum 568 in attendance

Announcers: JC and Mitch Naess

MN: Welcome to Hardcore Happy Hour here in The Asylum, I’m here with JC and tonight is the first 3H Wrestling show.

JC: Yes and as the owner I am very pleased to have you join me tonight.

MN: Thanks and just to let you know I am not as close to Vibert as I used to me and have now put PSW up for sell.

JC: Bout damn time, Vibert is a no good piece of **** and you can quote me.

MN: I’m sure somebody will you know the wrestling media. Let’s go to the first match.

Double A Wallace V. Zeus Maxmillion

This match starts off with Double A sending Zeus to the corner and running hitting a dropkick. Double A doesn’t waste no time using weapons either he goes out side of the ring and grabs three steal chairs and two tables. Zeus attacks Wallace before he can set everything up and goes on the attack. Zeus hits with three right hands and then picks up a Chair and cracks Double A with it. Double A is laying down with blood running down his face. Zeus goes for the pin 1...2...Double A rolls Zeus up 1...2...3.

Winner: Double A Wallace

Rating: E+

MN: Wow, that’s a shock right there JC Double A rolls Zeus up out of no where after his head almost being took off.

JC: We have some crazy mother ****ers in the 3H Wrestling.

Music hits as Ash Campbell comes to the ring. To a lot of heat.

Campbell: Calm down, do you people know who I am? My dad is the hardcore legend Nemesis and he made Dave what it was in its prime.

Crowd starts chanting “**** Dave clap clap clap clap clap”

Campbell: Easy there you might not like my dads good friend Phil Vibert but my dad is in this audience tonight watch me in my title match and is cheering for 3H Wrestling to make it big. Well they have me so how can they not.

Campbell drops the mic flips off the crowd and leaves the ring.

Rating: D+

JC: His dad can get the **** out of this building he is still friends with that ***** Vibert I don’t want him here.

MN: Hey wait big guy, don’t let that fool you. I know personally that Vibert and Nemesis were never really close it was all a show for the media.

Pyromaniac V. Ash Campbell for the 3H Hard Hitting Title

Campbell starts off fast slapping pyromaniac in the face then hitting him with a running drop kick. Campbell then gets a bag that was lying in the corner and dumps it out in the middle of the ring; it was thousands of sharp pieces of glass. Campbell laughs kicks Pyromaniac in the nuts then DDT’s Pyromaniac into the glass making blood drain out of his head, 1...2...3

Winner: Ash Campbell NEW 3H HARD HITTING CAMPION

Rating: F+

A Video plays showing a big shadow and this is what it says.

HE’S BEEN IN JAPAN, HE’S MASTERED THE DEATH MATCH, HE’S CONCEDERED BY MANY TO BE THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN ON EARTH, AND SOON HE’S TAKEING OVER HARD HITTING HARDCORE WRESTLING!

Rating: D-

JC: Ha wonder who that is.

MN: I have no clue but they have big hopes to take over 3H Wrestling.

JC: Dat **** aint going to happen and that’s for sure.

Johnny Martin V. Mick Muscles for the 3H World Heavyweight

Martin brings a shopping cart full of weapons to the ring. He goes in with a metal pole, he run towards Mick Muscles but he gets knocked down fast when Mick hits him with a big boot. Mick picks up the pole and cracks Martin in the skull the over the back. Martin rolls over on his stomach; Mick rolls him over and gets a face full of black mist in the face. Martin grabs a barbed wire bat from his cart and hits Mick and busts him open.

Things start to turn ugly when Martin gets hit with a broken glass bottle thrown from the rowdy crowd. Martin is bleeding bad as is Mick. The crowed is chanting HHH, Martin slams Mick down to the mat and goes for the win, 1...2...kick out, Martin then picks Mick up drags a table in from under the ring a hit’s a monster Twist on The Rocks through the table, 1...2...3 Martin picks up the win.

Winner: New 3H Heavyweight Champion Johnny Martin

Rating: D

JC: Holy **** what a match these two guys are awesome **** what anyone else says 3H wrestling is the fastest rise promotion in the US.

MN: Thanks for tuning in I’m Mitch Naess see you next week.

Final Show: D-

Archived