TNA-Taking down WWE little by little

The most commonly asked question in the wrestling world is “ Will TNA ever be as big or good as WWE?” Well if you would have asked me last month it would have been the same answer as a lot of wrestling fans around, “ Hell No” this changed after Bound For Glory three weeks ago. The events that followed after that Pay Per View have given TNA some hope, they fired Russo, let Bookers contract run out, and ended the main event mafia. That’s when they hired me, which was a shock to a lot of people because of my time in ECW, WWE, and WCW and left wrestling. I was the best booker around in my time and I plan on making TNA the biggest promotion in the world.

Dixie: Hey Mr. Heyman glad to have you working with TNA.

Me: Thank you, I’m glad to be here. I would first like to tell you I have patched up all my problems with the people on you roster that worked with ECW and WWE.

Dixie: Great, you do know you don’t have a creative team to listen to its all you.

Me: That is great, I will not make this a ECW look a like, but I will book some gimmick matches for PPV’s, but nothing Russo like.

Dixie: Sounds perfect, everyone likes to have some fun match thrown into the mix sometimes. You will start right away. It’s right after the Bound for Glory so fell free to start new storylines.

Me: Ok, we do have that kid from ROH signed don’t we?

Dixie: Yes Nigel is signed to us now.

Me: Great, see you later.

TNA Impact card for nov. week1

10 man battle royal (eliminated by pin or submission) for a X division title shot

Suicide, D’Angelo Dinero, Kip James, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Shark boy, Homicide, Kiyoshi, Dr. Stevie D’lo Brown

Desmond Wolfe V. Eric Young

AJ Styles V. Samoa Joe

Kurt Angle V. Matt Morgan in a BFG V rematch

Brother Ray V. James Storm

10 man battle royal (eliminated by pin or submission) for a X division title shot

Suicide, D’Angelo Dinero, Kip James, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Shark boy, Homicide, Kiyoshi, Dr. Stevie D’lo Brown

AJ Styles V. Samoa Joe

Good luck.

AJ Styles V. Samoa Joe

Archived