Help not working

Hi guy's, loving WreSpi 2 but I have one problem, when I go to the help option on the menu screen I get an error mesage that says "the archive is either in a unknown format or damaged" and when I go to the directory with the help files in it their all 2kb files and I get the same error. Is there a way to fix this with out re-installing and if I do re-install do I have to un-license beforehand?

Also is there perhaps a faq or guide for the game explaining what all the skills mean and what the benefits of building friendships are? Playing the game and getting contracts and having matches are all straightforward processes but I doubt I'll progress far with out a understanding of the fundamental skill statistics.

Cheers for any help.

Metal Gear Yoshi.

Ah, strange. Before when I double clicked the file I got the error message, even manually in the help folder, so I right clicked this time and went to open with firefox and it worked. It must of been trying to open the file with the actual wrespi 2 program or something, I'm hardly an expert though so who knows.

Thanks Adam, I've had two questions here and they have both been ansered by the creator of the game, the best service I've ever had after purchasing a game, cheers.

Metal Gear Yoshi.

Archived