Tna: Hulkamania

November 3rd, 2009

As iMPACT ended I felt really good. The show went great, Daniels and Scotty put on one of the best iMPACT matches of all-time, the 3D/Machine Guns story was taking place, everything was excellent. At the end of the day though it didn't matter what I thought, it didn't really even matter what The Hulkster or Eric thought, what really mattered was......did the fans like it and did they watch. Only time would tell.......

November 4th, 2009

As I walked into the booking meeting I had no idea what to expect. It would be interesting to see how Hogan and Bischoff would react.

I took my seat backstage and braced myself having no clue how this would go. Bischoff walked in with a smile on his face which made me feel MUCH better.

Eric Bischoff: The overnight numbers came in....

This would be HUGE for us............

Hulk Hogan: Brother it was a 2.23

Eric Bischoff: A full point higher than what our yearly average has been!

We all high-fived and clapped as we were so happy!

Eric Bischoff: Now we have a couple of problems though for our immediate plans.

Hulk Hogan: Chris Sabin is out brother.

Eric Bischoff: His injury is a little worse than expected and he won't be cleared come Turning Point. We need you guys to come up with a solution.

Hulk Hogan: I might can make some calls if we need a new person, brother.

I raised my hand slightly mortified and scared to make the recommendation I was about to make...how little did I know that they would love it and it would rock TNA to its core........................

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t147/JOSHG85/IMPACT-1.jpg

ON AN ALL-NEW TNA iMPACT!

Turning Point is only three days away and the three men competing in the main event will be in our featured contest! Former tag team champions and rival, AJ Styles and Daniels, will face Samoa Joe and Desmond Wolfe. This is sure to be a hard-hitting match that will give us a preview of Turning Point!

TNA lead announcer Mike Tenay will sit-down with Kurt Angle and find out where he is as he heads into a career altering showdown with Desmond Wolfe.

Last week Alex Shelley beat Brother Ray of Team 3D, this week he will attempt to beat his partner, Brother Devon. Will TNA Tag Team Champions, The British Invasion be scouting this match?

Abyss will be warming up for a huge tag team hardcore match at Turning Point when he faces "The Outlaw" Jethro Holliday in an iMPACT Zone Street Fight this Thursday!

All this plus...Bobby Lashley, Kip James, Kevin Nash, Consequences Creed, Tara and Alissa Flash!!!

Join us on Spike TV @ 8pm for this edition of TNA iMPACT!

QUICK PICKS

Consequences Creed vs. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

"Big Sexy" Kevin Nash vs. Kiyoshi

Tara vs. Alissa Flash

iMPACT Zone Street Fight

"The Monster" Abyss vs. "The Outlaw" Jethro Holliday

Kip James vs. "The Boss" Bobby Lashley

Alex Shelley vs. Brother Devon

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles & Daniels vs. Samoa Joe and Desmond Wolfe

I see Creed more as a reliable solid midcarder who loses and wins. The Pope has this one though.

So Nash ain't suspended and he gets another push cuz Hogan is on TNA?

Tara vs. Alissa Flash

Tara has this one on the box.

iMPACT Zone Street Fight

Really? I wouldn't count on this one.

He's the boss. Kip James is Mr. Ass no more.

Push down Devon however once Shelley's tour is over, sign him written immediately.

I sense tension between them.

Consequences Creed vs. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero - I see the Pope as being slightly more dominant now. In some ways, its a pity that Creed, after a wicked start has sort of been held back in TNA. To me he has a lot of charisma in the ring and a load of natural agility. I really, really, really like the guy. I suppose the cheap rip off of Apollo Creed doesn't help, but none the less, I have a lot of time for him.

Tara vs. Alissa Flash - I'm sensing that we're going to see the big unit come down in this one. I wouldn't mind some cleverly placed camera angle of Velvet Sky making a guest appearance for no other reason than damn she's smokin hot... Heh, I love me some Velvet.

iMPACT Zone Street Fight

Alex Shelley vs. Brother Devon - I see Brother Ray as the more dominant member of Team 3D, so I see Devon as being fodder for a loss to push a tag team story, and frankly I think MCMG are ready to go now for a push.

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles & Daniels vs. Samoa Joe and Desmond Wolfe - I think it'd be appropriate to keep Wolfe strong, and Samoa Joe could use two or three strong wins heading towards his opportunity. Maybe the clincher here is Daniels and Styles not seeing eye to eye, and the tag miscommunication costing them the win.

Tara vs. Alissa Flash

iMPACT Zone Street Fight

Tara vs. Alissa Flash

iMPACT Zone Street Fight