Theeerrrre Back!!!

darkfire423

posted on the chicago pro wrestling board.

Chapter 2: In The Beginning

Friday night, November 20, 2009

Addison Park District Community Rec Center

120 E. Oak Street

Addison, IL 60101

Tickets: $15 & $10

8 pm Belltime; Doors open 7:15 pm

All Ages Appropriate Show

If you are owed any refunds, you can use that refund towards tickets, dvds, tshirts, merchandise at this event. We are working on trying to get the money raised in order to pay back the money that is owed to our fans from TPI. I have been out trying to find a steady job and haven't landed anything yet after a couple of interviews. The best way that I know to raise money to pay back our fans is to start running smaller budget shows to get money coming in. Smart Mark money is way down without any new shows to sell. I realize that it is going to anger people that I'm doing shows again but it is the only way that I know to support my family. Hopefully you will bear with me and if you are local and owed money, come out and enjoy a free wrestling show. If you aren't owed money, pay to come out and see a fun show and some people that are owed money can get that money that they are owed.

Here is the partial lineup for this event:

Main Even

The Necro Butcher vs. 6'7" 400 lbs Osiris

This will be Osiris' debut in IWA Mid-South and he has been compared by some of the people whose opinion that I trust to a young One Man Gang. He is a big guy that can really move and has tremendous potential. We will see how that potential holds up when he steps into the ring with the hardcore icon and movie star Necro Butcher.

IWA Mid-South World Light Heavyweight Title Match

Jason Hades vs. Sal Thomaselli

Jason Hades has proven himself to be a future superstar in the world of professional wrestling. He has the body, the agility, the toughness and the work ethic to make it just like Matt Sydal did. He is going to be taking on one of his mentors and the #1 seed in the 2005 TPI (coincidentally won by Sydal) in Sal Thomaselli. Sal is finally 100% healthy and ready to reinsert himself as a major player in IWA Mid-South by becoming the Light Heavyweight Champion.

Light Heavyweight Title Contender Match

Prince Mustafa Ali vs. Ricochet

6 Man Tag Match

The Hooligans vs. The Soul Touchaz

At least 8 big matches in all.

Stay tuned to the message board for further information on this event.

Again, if you are owed refunds from TPI or the Anniversary show, you can put that towards tickets, dvds, merchandise at this event.

If you are out of towners, we haven't forgotten about you and we are trying our best to get you taken care of as soon as I can.

We hope to see a lot of the familiar faces and hopefully even some new ones as we attempt to run closer to the city, in a better neighborhood, with parking and see if we can't make a better go of this than we did in Joliet.

Wow I honestly have no idea if they do this for a gimmick or if their always this close to going out of business. I mean not to upset any core fanbase they have but what exactly is the point? The economy is in the toilet and their continuously "going out of business". It obviously isn't generating them any more fans so if its a gimmick its not working and if its not why would you continue to throw everything you got into something that isn't giving you anything back.

Wow I honestly have no idea if they do this for a gimmick or if their always this close to going out of business. I mean not to upset any core fanbase they have but what exactly is the point? The economy is in the toilet and their continuously "going out of business". It obviously isn't generating them any more fans so if its a gimmick its not working and if its not why would you continue to throw everything you got into something that isn't giving you anything back.

I think its a matter of them closing shop until they find another financial backer

Archived