Any way to get teams to run their true styles?

Hello, I've been playing this game for about a month now and think that it is outstanding. I would love to see a college football tournament and so I am in my 3rd season with 10 12-team conferences and playoffs. Awesome.

Anyways, I was just wondering if there is any way (no matter how involved) to get teams to play like their real-life counterparts. I would really like to see Navy and Georgia Tech running the Flexbone and Texas Tech and Hawaii presumably leading the nation in pass attempts every year. Is there anyway to achieve this by editing stats.dat? I have looked around quite a bit over the last month and I am half expecting the answer to be no, but if there are any ideas from the veterans on how we might try to incorporate this, then this game would be perfect.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts. BTW, if anyone is interested I also updated my prestige ratings based on records over the previous 5 years and the "all-time" prestige rankings that ESPN or SI published within the last year or two.

Archived