ASWFL/ACW: The Sory Of Florida Wrestling

Wow, this looks really interesting mate, I will be following intently. Always wanted to attempt something like this so you have my best wishes as well as my readership.

Just a quick note, not to be a dick or anything, but you've missed the "t" out of story in your thread title! :D

ACW Underground Preview:

*** In the Main Event, Sinn Bodhi will take on the leader of The Virus, Joshua Masters!!!! This match will not only be about honor, but will also determine the number one contender for Eric Cooper's ACW Heavyweight Championship!!!!!!

*** In a Special Challenge Match, Shawn Spears will battle David Mercury. Spears made an open challenge two days ago with the ACW Office, and David Mercury quickly accepted the open challenge.

*** "The Raging Bull" Eddie Taurus has said that he thinks he should be the number one contender for the ACW Championship. On Tuesday, he challenges Eric Cooper's good friend, Bobby Fonta!!!! Will Fonta be able to stop The Bull in his tracks??

Wow, this looks really interesting mate, I will be following intently. Always wanted to attempt something like this so you have my best wishes as well as my readership.

Just a quick note, not to be a dick or anything, but you've missed the "t" out of story in your thread title! :D

Thanks....And, yeas I did notice the title......LOL

Fun fact.

My former tag team partner has done two asw show in fl.

Who was your partner???

This looks good so far and I will be following it. My only problem is that Jesse Neal is going to be in it...:D

Thanks.....and I hope that by the end of this, Iturn everyone into a Jesse Neal fan.....

ASWFL PREVIEW:

*** In the Main Event, two heated rivals will go head to head, as Eddie Taurus will put his ASWFL Heavyweight Title on the line against Simon Sez.

*** The ASWFL Lightheavyweight Title will be on the line in a Fatal Four Way!!!! Champion Shane Swyft will do battle against Shiek Khan Abadi, Kennedy Kennedy, and his best friend Bobby Fonta!!!!

*** Alex Decay, of The Virus will go one on one with Josh Rayne!!!

Thanks.....and I hope that by the end of this, Iturn everyone into a Jesse Neal fan.....

Yeah I guess I am not a fan of his, because I have only ever watched him in TNA. And they mishandled his character big time. I hope you do turn me into a fan of his.

ACW UNDERGROUND RESULTS:

Week 1: Bourbon St. Bar

Attendance: 50

ASW Light Heavyweight Championship: American Marvel © vs. Shiek Khan Abadi vs. Virgil Flynn

Before the match started The Shiek demanded some time to pray to Allah. With the chants of USA raining down, from the 50 people in attendance, Marvel and Virgil attacked The Shiek during his prayer cermony. One of the only impressive spots came when Virgil Flynn connected with a Twilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker on The Shiek, and just as he connected, Marvel connected with a Shinning Wizard on Virgil. The match also had it's share of high flying. At one point The Shiek threw Marvel to the outside. While Marvel was on the outside, Shiek connected with a Suicide Dive to the outside. Flynn saw the opening and climbed to the top turnbuckle and connected with aMoonsault to both men. The ending came Marvel was on the top turnbuckle, but the Shiek shook the ropes, and Marvel crotched himself on the turnbuckle. With Marvel indisposed, The Shiek went to work on Virgil. The Shiek put Flynn in The Tree Of Woo, on the opposite turnbuckle. When The Shiek turned around, Marvel connected with a Hurracanranna on The Shiek for the win.

Winner: American Marvel

Hardcore Has A New Name.......Mandrake

ACW Kombat Champion Marc Mandrake, fresh of his I Quit victory over Sideshow makes is way down to the ring along with his wife Ferrari. The 50 in attendance manage a muffled Mandrake chant. Just as Mandrake is getting into the ring, he is attacked from behind by Sideshow, who has a kendo stick in hand. After a couple of vicious shots to Mandrake's head, Ferrari begins to plead with her brother to stop the attack on her husband. She gets in between Sideshow and her husband, and with tears in her eyes, she pleads for the Sideshow to stop. Sideshow thinks it over for a minute, then wallops Ferrari with the kendo stick. Ferrari falls to the ground, busted open. Sideshow pulls out a Hangmen's Noose that is wrapped in barbed wire, and wraps it around Mandrake's neck. Sideshow slowly pulls Mandrake through the curtain.

Simon Says That You Will Respect Me!!!!

Simon Sez, Bobby Fonta, Kennedy Kendrick, and ACW Heavyweight Champion Eric Cooper make their way down to the ring. Simon grabs the mic.

"After that sickening display of violence, I thought I would bring some levity to this bar. You inbred hillbilly's in this bar make me sick. The fact that you would get off on such violence makes me want to vomit. But then again, you are all the same people that made 2 Girls 1 Cup such a viral classic."

At the sound of 2 Girls 1 Cup, Bobby Fonta looks like he is going to vomit. Simon continues.

"But there's hope. Because what you are looking at right now is a group of gifted athletes. Eric Cooper, Bobby Fonta, Kennedy Kendrick, and myself are a group of men that believe in the values of sportsmanship, honor, and valor. We are what you genetically defecient cretens need to show you the way. Tonight, Bobby Fonta will destroy that "Raging Hemroid" Eddie Taurus. And, tonight, I will wipe the floor with that brillo headed Mexican, Mike Cruz. That's not what Simon promises......That's not what Simon gaurantees......That, you disgusting hillbilly's, is what Simon Says!!!!"

"The Prodigy" Mike Cruz vs. Simon Sez w/ Kennedy Kendrick

This was a slower paced matchup, as Simon was able to ground Cruz's high energy offense, mainly due to the constant distractions that Kendrick provided.Towards the end of the match, Simon had Cruz in an Abdominal Stretch, and was using Kendrick's outstratched arm as leverage. Referee Billy Dalton finally caught on, and kicked Kendrick's arm. That caused Cruz to hiptoss Simon. Cruz followed up with some stiff chops to Simon's chest. Cruz then connected with a vicios looking German Suplex. Cruz positioned Simon in place for a Shooting Star Press, but Kendrick jumped up on the apron. Cruz dropkicked Kendrick off the apron, but then turned right in a Lariat from Simon. Simon got the pinfall, then celbrated with Kendrick.

Winner: Simon Sez

Los Ben Dejos( Marty Con and Ben Dejo) vs. The Virus (Jude Mackenzie and Alex Decay)

The match started with some comedic stalling on the part of Los Ben Dejos, who managed to steal The Virus' blood stained hockey masks, and paraded around the bar with them. Marty Con laid down on the bar, while Ben Dejo poured Bud Lite in his mouth. Marty spit it out, and yelled that he wanted the Corona.

Finally, Los Ben Dejos made their way into the ring, and got attacked early by Decay and Mackenzie. Decay threw Marty to the outside, where he hit hard on the concrete. Decay and Mackenzie then focused on Ben. They connected with a Total Elimination on Ben, but the moved ended up being botched with Mackenzie and Decay's timing being off. The end of the match came as Marty Con and Jude were brawling on the outside as Ben Dejo had Decay in control on the inside. Mackenzie reversed a hiptoss, and ended up connecting with a hiptoss on Marty, who crashed through a table. Ben Dejo attemtped a Flying Leg Scissors, but Decay caught him in mid air, and yelled for Jude to climb up on the turnbuckle. Decay connected with a Powerbomb on Ben, and it was followed up with a Mushroom Stomp by Jude for the win.

Winners: The Virus

Intermisson: Or Is It???

During a 15 minute intermisson, a large crash is heard from the parking lot. A little boy ran into the bar screaming that there is a brawl on the outside. The crowd went outside to see Mandrake and Sideshow brawling on the outside. Mandrake, with bat in hand screams "I am going to kill you. Yoi son of a bitch!!"

Mandrake swing his bat, but Sideshow ducks. Mandrake smashes a car's sideview mirror clean off the car. Sideshow charges Mandrake, and they both end up on the car. Mandrake reverses a DDT attempt, and connects with a Spinebuster through the windshield. Both men's lifeless bodies are sprawled on the car, with some body parts on the outside while some parts are now on the inside of the car.

Cop cars show up, and begin to handcuff both men. Just then, ACW color commentator Shooter Storm appears in tears. "My car......Wha...What happened to my car!!!!"

ACW President George Martell pleaded with the cops, but to no avail, as both men were arrested.

The Ragin' Bull Speaks

"The Ragin' Bull" Eddie Taurus comes down before his match, and gets on the mic.

"Sinn Bodhi... Joshua Masters..... I don't care who wins tonight. You can both kill yourself for all I care. Eric Cooper I don't care if I have to go through the whole ACW locker room two times to get to you, because that ACW Heavyweight Title will be mine. It's only a matter of time. Bobby Fonta, I hope your loyalty to Cooper is worth it, because after tonight you will be living in a hospital room!!!! BOOOOYAHHH!!!!

"The Ragin Bull" Eddie Taurus vs. Bobby Fonta w/ Simon Sez

Taurus was able to overpower Fonta from the beginning, connecting with an impressive barrage of Belly-To-Belly Suplexe. However, the match went downhill real fast after a botched move. Simon distracted Eddie, and after yelling at Simon, Eddie turned into a Fonta boot. Fonta went for a Sliced Bread #2, and either Fonta was protecting Eddie. Or, Eddie didn't tuck his head. But, Eddie landed awkardly and would lay motionless for a few minutes, causing the match to come to a screeching halt. Referee Billy Dalton was checking on Eddie, but was also passing along information to Fonta. After a few seconds, Fonta got in between Taurus and Dalton, and began arguing with Dalton. Fonta pushed Dalton and when Dalton pushed back, Fonta fell over Eddie. Eddie very slowly wrapped Fonta up for the win. After the match Eddie was helped to the back by ACW security, visibly favoring his neck.

Winner: Eddie Taurus

"The G.O.A.T" David Mercury vs. Shawn Spears

This match was a classic brawl from bell to bell. Both men got equal offense, as they bralwed around the Bourbon St. Bar. Spears ended up getting busted open with a chair shot, and Mercury poured some Jack Daniels over the cut as Spears yelped in agony. Billy Dalton repeatedly tried to get the match under control, but finally counted both men out. ACW President George Martell came out and got both men under control, and said that if both men wanted to get tear each other apart, then they will be happy. Because, next week it will be David Mercury vs. Shawn Spears in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

Winner: Draw

Main Event: Number One Contendership: Sinn Bodhi vs. Joshua Masters

Both men put on a good show, as they seemed to have a some chemistry. After a Sitdown Powerbomb, Sinn went for the cover, but Alex Decay and Jude Mackenzie came down to interfere in the match. Sinn got up and started laughing at both men. The Virus looked confused, and asked what Sinn was laughing at. He pointed behind both men. Decay and Mackenzie slowly turned around and saw Titan, standing calmly with his arms crossed. Titan chased The Virus to the back.

Sinn turned right into a Codebreaker by Masters. Masters went for the cover, but Sinn got his foot on the ropes. Masters, exasperated, went for a DDT. Sinn reversed it into a Killswitch, for the win.

After the match, Eric Cooper slowly makes his way down to the ring, and glares at Sinn.

Winner: Sinn Bodhi

Post Event Promo's

Bobby Fonta: Eddie Taurus, tonight you said that I would be spending my life in the hospital. I hope you remember this night, as you spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair, because I broke your neck!!! Enjoy your life Eddie Taurus!!"

Eddie Taurus: Get that F'N camera outta my face!!!! Bobby Fonta, when I get back to full strentgh, you better bet your ass I am coming for you. Bobby Fonta, you may have ended my career, for that I could forgive you. But, you may have taken away something more valuable, and that is the ability to play with my kids. For that I will not forgive you. Be warned Bobby.....I am coming for you!!!!!

Eric Cooper: Sinn Bohdi, the mysterious carnival freak..... Next week, I will show you why I am considered "The Modern Day Enforcer". I am going to send you back to your freak shows, where you can nail your dick to a mousetrap for all I care.

George Martell: Due to their combined actions tonight, bot Mark Mandrake and Sideshow will be suspended from ACW shows until further notice. And, if they want to end their feud, it will not be on a ACW sanctioned show. ACW can not and will not accept the liabilty for the carnage that they will cause.

www.Wrestling911.com

***Breaking News!!! James Legend, of ASWFL has posted the following:

http://www.aswrestling.com/images/eddie.jpg

Due to Eddie Taurus' injury last night at ACW, his ASWFL Heavyweight Title defense against Simon Sez this Friday is up in the air. Eddie has informed me that he does have some nerve damage in his neck, but assured me he will defend his title. However, he will know for sure after he visits his doctor on Thursday.

*** BREAKING NEWS!!!! Team 3D and The Motor City Machine Guns are done with TNA!!! Apparently, Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan demanded that both teams quit NJPW in order to concentrate on their TNA obligations. Instead, both teams have quit TNA!!!!!

http://www.ugo.com/sports/tag-team-greats/images/entries/motorcity-machineguns.jpg

The only way to see them now is on the indepdents or if you live in Japan

*** Here is the quick results from Raw/ECW/Smackdown/Superstars/Impact

Raw:

Sheamus d. Primo

Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, and Ted Dibiase d. Kofi Kingston, MVP, and Mark Henry

Melina d. Jillian Hall to retain the Diva's Championship

Evan Bourne d. Jamie Noble

John Cena d. Chris Jericho to retain the WWE Championsip

Smackdown:

Dolph Ziggler d. Jimmy Wang Yang

Matt Hardy d. CM Punk

Beth Phoenix d. Maria

Jerishow d. Cryme Tyme

Drew McIntyre d. Kung Fu Naki

The Undertaker d. Batista to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

ECW:

Yoshi Tatsu d. Zac Ryder

Paul Burchill d. Tommy Dreamer

Christian d. William Regal and Goldust in a Triple Threat to retain the ECW Championship

Superstars:

Chavo d. Tommy Dreamer

Dolph Ziggler d. MVP

Shawn Micheals d. CM Punk

TNA Impact:

Amazing Red d. DeAngelo Dinero

AJ Styles d. Kurt Angle to retain the TNA Heavyweight Championship

Daniels d. Eric Young

Beer Money d. Lethal Consequences to retain the TNA Tag Team Titles

Awesome Kong d. Tara and Madison Rayne in a Triple Threat to retain the Knockouts Title

Samoa Joe and Desmond Wolfe d. AJ Styles and Kurt Angle

ASWFL RESULTS

Week 1: Stroker's Pool Hall

Attendance: 9

The Emerald Emperor Speaks

The show opens with Simon Sez, Eric Cooper, and Shooter Storm making their way into the ring.

Simon Sez: Tonight all you pathetic minimum wage working toothless trailer park trash fans will be witness to the beginning of my legacy. Tonight I will snatch the ASW Heavyweight Title from that cripple, Eddie Taurus. Eddie, you better do the right thing for your family and for little Eddie. Eddie Taurus, you better just hand over your title to me, because I can gaurantee you that your already damaged neck will be completley broken, if you decide to man up and go through with this match. Then what will you have gained, Eddie?? Sure this fat slut in the front row, who smells faintly of cabbage, will have a memory of her hero Eddie Taurus wrestling one last time. But, little Eddie Taurus will not have a father to teach him how to ride a bike or how to play football. While you'll be stuck in a wheelchair, I will be teaching your son how to me a man, while my buddy Eric Cooper is showing your wife what a real man is between the sheets!!! That's not what Simon promises, that's not what Simon gaurantees, That's what Simon says!!!!

Eric Cooper: James Legend get your ass down here right now!!!!!

James Legend makes his way down to the ring.

Cooper: Jimmy Jam Legend, let me ask you a question. Why is it that your most gifted wrestler is not on the card tonight??

Simon: What do you mean?? I am in the main event!!!!

Cooper: Not you Simon.....Me!!!! Why am I not on the card tonight Jimmy?? Is it becuase youdon't appreciate my talents?? Well, before this night is over I will make you and all these loser in the bar appreciate what I bring to the table!!!

American Marvel and Afro Boy vs. Los Ben Dejos (Ben Dejo and Marty Con

Before the match, Los Ben Dejos grab a mic.

Ben Dejo: Excuse me....Excuse me.....Excuse me.... Me and my brother haven't been in this stupid corrupt country that long. But we have learned a word to describe these sluts in the front row.

Marty Con: Atkins Diet!!!!

Good, fast paced match to start the show off. Los Ben Dejos stole a page out of The SAT, and connected with a Spanish Fly on American Marvel. Los Ben Dejos would work over Marvel for the majority of the match, while picking their spots to double team him. As the match progressed, Marty got Marvel on his shoulders and tagged Ben. Ben climbed to top turnbuckle and attempted a Doomsday Device, but Marvel rolled throught a got Marty into a pin attempt. Ben crashed to the mat, but quickly broke up the pin attempt. That was too much for Afro Boy, who charged into the ring and threw Ben to the outside. Marty got up and slapped Afro Boy in the face.

Afro Boy chopped Marty hard on the chest, and picked Marty up for a Gorilla Press Slam. Afro charged to the edge of the mat, and threw Marty on top of Ben. Afro followed that up with a Springboard Placha onto Los Ben Dejos. Marvel bounced off the ropes and jumped over the tope rope, crashing down onto all three men.Afro Boy and Marvel got back into the ring, and began dancing to the amusement of nine people in attendance.

Afro Boy, who was now the legal man picked Ben up off the apron and slammed him hard into the ring. Afro Boy picked Ben up for a suplex, but Ben reversed it, and fell on his feet behind Afro. Marty got back up on the apron. Ben pushed Afro Boy into Marty, who was ready to punch Afro. Afro Boy ducked, and Marty punched Ben instead. Marty fell hard to the ground, as Afro Boy connected with a Corkscrew Neckbreaker for the win.

Winners: Afro Boy and American Marvel

Aaron Epic vs. Jordan O'Neil

Jordan got some cheap heat before the match by calling all nine fans in attendance fat and ugly. Jordan, who is still extremley green, managed to have the best match of his short career, thanks in large part to Epic. O'Neil managed to get some offense in, including connecting with a Running Powerslam. The end of this short match came when O'Niel attempted a Piledriver, but Epic flipped O'Neil over his back and connected with an Epic Failure (Codebreaker) for the win.

Winner: Aaron Epic

Shane Swyft Gets Infected

Shane Swyft comes out to cut a promo about his upcoming title defense, but before he can make his way into the ring, he is jumped by Jude Mackenzie. After nailing Shane in the head a few times with a chair, Jude grabs a mic.

Jude: Shane Swyft, you represent everything that is wrong with society. Every morning you wake up with a smile on your face and go about your daily routine, Every day you hold back on your animalistic instinct for destruction. Shane, I can see it in your eyes, you hold back on a rage that lies deep within you. Shane, I am here to bring that rage out in you. Shane tonight you got infected. There is only one cure, and that is to let your animalistic insticts and desires run freely through your veins.

Bobby Fonta comes out too late, to make the save. Fonta chases Jude Mackenzie off and checks on his friend.

The Champ Is Here

Eddie Taurus comes out to cut a promo, walking gingerly to the ring while wearing a neck brace.

Eddie: For the past couple of days, I have been considering my options on whether I should wrestle tonight or not. One one hand, I love to compete for you fans. Wrestling is my passion, it is my mistress. I have always said that if I ever win a championship, that I would defend that title with pride. I am and always will be a fighting champion. But, on the other hand, I love my family. I recently became a father for the first time. I love my son, and I want to be the best father in the world. Couple that with the fact that my doctor has told me that if I wrestle tonight, I could possibly end up paralyzed. I sat back, and talked with my family and my friends, and I have decided to........fight!!!! Simon Sez, I may not be at a hundred percent, but son, I am still better and badder than you. Tonight, after I defeat you Simon, there will be no doubt that I am The People's Champ!!!!...........BOOOOYAH!!!!

"The Prodigy" Mike Cruz vs. Jerrelle Clark

This was a classic display of aerial skills, as the veteran Jerrelle was able to blend in his stlye with that of the younger Cruz. Both men were able to display their counter abilities. The ending came when both men exchanged a few Deep Arm Drags, both men looked at each other. Jerrelle offered his hand to Cruz. Mike Cruz went to shake his hand, but Jerrelle slapped him in the face. Cruz slapped Clark hard in the face, and Jerrelle slid out to ringside. Cruz connected with a Suicide Dive to the outside. Both men began trading punches. Cruz attempted to Irish Whip Clark into the ringpost, but Clark reversed it and Cruz hit the rigpost hard. Clark rolled Cruz into the ring, but left his head exposed on the outside. Jerrelle took a running start and dropkicked Cruz's exposed head. Jerrelle posistioned Cruz in place for the 450 Splash. With Clark in mid-air, Cruz moved out of the way. Clark managed to not crash to the mat, but instead rolled through the 450 Splash attempt, and connected with a Superkick. Jerrelle Clark then attempted a Springboard Moonsault, but Cruz sprang up and caught Clark in mid-air and connected with a Back Cracker for the win.

Winner: "The Prodigy" Mike Cruz

ASWFL Lightheavyweight Championship: Fatal Four Way: Shane Swyft © vs. Bobby Fonta vs. Kennedy Kendrick vs. Shiek Khan Abadi

This was the best match of the night, as all four men gave it their all for the nine people in attendance. Their were several near falls, as everyone looked like they would win at one point. With Shane Swyft selling the injuries suffered from Jude Mackenzie, he wasn't a factor until the end. Swfyt was on the outside after Shiek threw him to the outside. Bobby Fonta was on the top turnbuckle about to connect with a Flying Elbow Drop to Kennedy Kendrick, when Shiek shook the ropes and caused Fonta to straddle the turnbuckle. Shiek leapt up to the turnbuckle and connected with a Belly To Belly Suplex from the top to the mat. Sheik kipped up, but was met with a Spear by Kendrick. Kendrick went for the pin, but Swyft broke up the pin with a Springboard Corkscrew Elbow Drop. Swyft went for the pin, but Fonta broke it up. Fonta picked Swyft up for a Powerbomb, but Swyft rolled through, and when Fonta turned around, Swyft connected with a Tornado DDT for the win.

After the match, The Virus (Jude Mackenzie, Joshua Masters, amd Alex Decay) hit the ring and began attacking Shane Swyft. Bobby Fonta tried to help his friend, but was out matched three to two. Finally, Josh Rayne ran down to the ring to even up the sides.

Winner: Shane Swyft

Rayne Grabs A Mic

Josh Rayne: Shane, I don't know why The Virus has a hard on for you. But, buddy, tonight I will make sure that at least you won't have to worry about Alex Decay.

Josh Rayne vs. Alex Decay

Before the match, James Legend comes to the ring and bars The Virus and Shane Swyft from ringside. Although Josh was able to get some offense in, this match was a basic squash match. Decay wins with a Running Big Boot to little Josh's head.

Winner: Alex Decay

MAIN EVENT: ASWFL Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Taurus © vs. Simon Sez

Given the circumstance surrounding Eddie's neck injury, this match was a decent bout. But, if no one knew about the injury, it would've seemed a bit boring. Simon worked over Eddie's neck with a variety of neck holds, that basically were rest holds. Eddie would gain momentum, but Simon would inevitably use underhanded tactics to regain the momentum. After working over Eddie's neck for about 10 minutes, Simon said he was about to break Eddie's neck. Simon picked Eddie up, and to the horror of the 9 in attendance, connected with a Piledriver on Eddie Taurus. Simon went for the pin, but Eddie mustered enought strentgh to kick out. Simon looked dumbfounded at the ref, and called for another Piledriver. This time, Eddie reversed it by rolling up Simon for the win. After the win, Eric Cooper ran down with a chair, and both men began beating down Eddie. Eric posistioned the chair, and Simon picked Eddie up. They were about to connect with a Spike Piledriver on the chair, when Da Biff and Afro Boy made the save and chased Simon and Eric to the back.

Winner: Eddie Taurus

Post Event Promos

Mike Cruz: Tonight, I showed the world that I am the best undiscovered talent around the world when I went to the limit with Jerrelle Clark. I could talk about how I dominated Jerrelle. But, that's not my style. Jerrelle, you put up a great fight and I respect that. I will continue to fight and show the worl why I am The Prodigy.

Simon Sez: Tonight was supposed to be my night!!! Eddie Taurus, you got lucky punk. It won't happen again. This brings me to the Brillo Headed Brother and The Fat Twinkie. Afro Boy and Biff, I don't know why you stuck your mutts in my buisness. But, rest assured, next time you do that......I will bite your noses off your faces. That's not what Simon promises, that's not what Simon gaurantees, that is what Simon gaurantees you son s of bitches!!!!

Shane Swyft: Jude Mackenzie, if you wanted a piece of me, you should have just said so. I am not that hard to find, just look for the gold. But apparently you want to know what it feels like to be a champion, well I will give you that chance next week. Just make sure your up to the challenge.

<p><span>http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/ninjapimp69/PHPBB/banner16.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

**** BREAKING NEWS: After failing his third drug test, William Regal has been fired from the WWE. This is a huge blow for ECW, as officials had planned on Regal having a long run as ECW Champion. No word on where Regal will end up, as TNA officials have privately stated that they want him to get clean before they would even entertain the idea of bringing him in.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00375/regal_280x390_375940a.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">Three Strikes and your out, Mr. Regal</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

**** Speaking of the WWE, the company has agreed to developmental deals with Alex Arion, the tag team of Los Maximos, and independent diva Kacey Diamond.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://www.minuscelsius.com/images/sports/wwe/mrkennedy.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

**** Some familair faces will be showing up in TNA. TNA has agreed in principle with the former Mr. Kennedy ( Ken Anderson). Anderson is likely to use the name Mr. Anderson upon joining TNA. TNA has also agreed in principle with former Tag Team Champion, Renee Dupree. TNA finished off the day by agreeing to a deal with Nick Dinsmore, the former Eugene in WWE. Expect all to debut in the coming weeks.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

**** ACW and ASWFL have brought in some familiar names to become road agents for their respective companies. ASWFL have brought in former TNA creative member and WCW jobber Dutch Mantell as well as the former head booker of PWI, Tom Castor. ACW have signed former WWF workers, Miguel Perez Jr. and David Taylor. They also signed former OVW trainer Rip Rogers to a contract.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

**** ACW Underground Preview</p><p> </p><p>

-In the main event, Eric Cooper will defend his ACW Heavyweight Title against Sinn Bodhi. Who will walk out the ACW Champion after these two brawl it out in the Bourbon St. Bar??</p><p> </p><p>

-In a rematch made by George Martell from last week, Shawn Spears will battle it out with David Mercury in a Falls Count Anywhere Match!!! No one will be safe when these two men tear each other apart inside and possibly outside the ACW arena.</p><p> </p><p>

- After nearly breaking Eddie Taurus' neck last week, Bobby Fonta has issued an open challenge for this Tuesday.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

**** ASWFL Preview:</p><p> </p><p>

- After the end of last weeks main event, ASWFL President James Legend has signed an explosive tag team match for the main event. Simon Sez will team with Eric Cooper, and they will battle the team of Da Biff and Afro Boy!!!!</p><p> </p><p>

- Shane Swyft will defend the ASWFL Lightheavyweight Championship against Jude Mackenzie of The Virus!!!! Jude said last week that he wanted Shane to unleash his natural animalistic instincts. Will Shane unleash his instincts on Friday???</p>

• 4 weeks later...

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">ACW Underground Results:</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Week 2: Bourbon St. Bar</strong></p><p><strong>

Attendance: 48</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Fonta Is Sorry For His Actions....Sorta</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bobby Fonta starts off the show by coming down to the ring with a mic in hand.</p><p> </p><p>

Fonta: Mr. George Martell and the ACW office have asked me to come down here and issue an appology to Eddie Taurus. Last week, during our match, I accidently dropped Eddie Tuarus on his head. As a result, Eddie has suffered a neck injury that could possibly keep him out for a year. So, to the ACW office, I appologize for injuring one of your workers. To the ACW fans, I appologize for injuring one of your favorite workers. To the Taurus family, I appologize for injuring your main source of income. And, to you Eddie Taurus, I am deeply sorry for injuring you. I am deeply sorry. I am sorry, that I didn't finish the job!!!! Eddie, I should have just ended the suspense and just snappend your neck!!!! Look at me, I am a physical gift from God!!!! To all the workers in the back, if you try and mess with me, I will snap your neck just like I did to Eddie Taurus. Tonight, I have issued an open challenge for anyone in the back to face me, so is there anyone in the back that will man up to take on "The Neckbreaker" Bobby Fonta???????</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Open Challenge: "The Neckbreaker" Bobby Fonta vs. ????</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bobby Fonta is still on the mic, asking who is going to man up. All of the sudden, TNA wrestler Jesse Neal makes his way down to the ring. Fonta yells that the open challenge was for ACW wrestlers, not TNA wrestlers. Jesse doesn't care, and he gets into the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

Fonta attacks Jesse while Jesse was getting into the ring. Fonta quickly gets Neal on the ground and begins an assault on punches and kicks. Fonta attempts a bodyslam, but can't pick up Neal. Neal Irish Whips Fonta into the ropes, and connects with a Bicycle Kick to Fonta's head. Neal gears up and lambasts Fonta with a Spear for the win. After the win, Neal picks Fonta up and connects with a Death Valley Driver, then yells at Fonta, "That was for Eddie, you son of a bitch!!" Kennedy Kendrick runs down and carries Fonta, who is sucking his thumb, to the back.</p><p> </p><p>

Winner: Jesse Neal</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Triple Threat: Afro Boy vs. Damien Angel vs. Aaron Epic</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Before Angel gets in the ring, Epic and Afro Boy begin exchanging words inside the ring. Epic slaps Afro Boy, then screams that he now has a hand for of Jeri-Curl. Afro takes exception to this and takes Epic down with a double arm takedown, and begins throwing haymakers. As Epic and Afro Boy are brawling, Angel slides in the ring and looks on in amusement. Epic Irish Whips Afro Boy into the turnbuckle and is going for a Spear into the turnbuckle, but in mid stride Damien Angel connects with a Running Knee Lift to Epic. </p><p> </p><p>

Angel covers Epic for the pin, but Afro Boy pulls Angel off. Afro and Angel begin to argue, allowing Epic to get to his feet. Epic gets up and attempts to Drop Kick both men, but Afro and Angel calmy walk out of harms way. Both men pick Epic up, and throw him to the outside,Angel bounces off the opposite turnbuckle and connects with a Suicide Dive to Epic on the outside. Afro Boy is dancing inside the ring, but as the fans cheer him on, he connects with a Springboard Plancha to both men. </p><p> </p><p>

Afro Boy rolls Epic into the ring. Afro attempts a Powerbomb, but Epic rolls out of it and connects with a Superkick, just as Damien Angel is climbing the turnbuckle. Afro Boy rolls out of the ring after the kick, and Epic turns right into a Blockbuster from Angel, for the win.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Winner: Damien Angel</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bruce Santee Is Back!!!!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bruce Santee makes his way down to the ring and gets on the mic.</p><p> </p><p>

Santee: ACW, I'm back!!!! Yeah baby, you know what, I have been taking some time off to recharge my batteries and while I was sitting back going to some shows around Florida, I have got to say that ACW is the best promotion going in Florida. I am a legend in Florida. I was a founding member of NWA-Florida, I wrestled people like Roderick Strong, Erick Stevens, and MVP. And, I have picked ACW to make my glorious comeback, because this is the best run promotion in the state with the most hardcore fan base. So, the contracts have been signed, and very shortly you will see "The Marquee" Bruce Santee in this very ring!!!!!</p><p> </p><p>

As Bruce is exiting the ring, CJ O'Doyle runs down and hits him with a chair, as Bruce crumples to the floor. O'Doyle picks him up and connects sit a Running Powerbomb, before security can escort O'Doyle to the back.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Coop Tang Clan Ain't Nothin To F*ck With</strong></p><p> </p><p>

ACW Heavyweight Champion Eric Cooper makes his way down to the ring, and is followed by Simon Sez and Kennedy Kendrick. Simon Sez grabs a mic.</p><p> </p><p>

"Tonight, I take on that greasy Brazilan, Kafu. Hahaha!!! Kato, here is some advice. You should pack your soccer ball and whatever else you dirty hispanics pack, and go back to Brazil. Heck, you could even start up a porn site that could rival the classic "Mike In Brazil"!!!!! Kurragan, no matter what you do, you don't want to get in this ring tonight. Sure, you may have come from FCW, but so did that freak Sinn Bohdi. But you will soon realize Kamala that I am a lean mean greeen fighting machine!!!!! And, that isn't what Simon promises....That isn't what Simon gaurantees.......That, you parasitic parasites, is what Simon says!!!!!"</p><p> </p><p>

Kennedy Kendrick is next up on the mic.</p><p> </p><p>

"Jesse Neal, you son of a bitch!!!!! My little buddy, Bobby Fonta couldn't even walk out here!!! He has 32 Icy Hot patches on his back because of you!!!! Next week, I demand that I get my hands on you. Next week, Jesse Neal you will see why I am The Canadian Sensation!!!!!!"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Eric Cooper grabs the mic last.</p><p> </p><p>

"Tonight I confirm all your fears. Tonight I kill all your heros. Tonight I send a message to all of Florida. Tonight I cement my legacy. Sinn Bohdi, on the real, you are just a pathetic excuse for a human. Sinn, you pander to the masses and try , oh so, hard to please them. I, on the other hand, could give two flying ****s about this crowd. And while I am murdering and raping your hero, I will be laughing my ass off!!! You pieces of **** need to stop looking up to unreliable idols like Sinn Bohdi and Eddie Taurus. Bobby Fonta, Kennedy Kendrick, Simon Sex, and Eric Cooper are the hero's of the new movement!!!!!"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kafu vs. Simon Sez w/ Kennedy Kendrick</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Simon starts off the match by mocking Kafu. Kafu gets irritated and begins chopping Simon. Kafu is able to get some offense in with a series of Deep Armdrags and Dropkicks. Kafu connects with a DDT, and follows it up with an Oklahoma Roll that ends with a stiff kick to Somon's chest. Kafu goes for the pin, but Kennedy Kendrick jumps up on the apron. </p><p> </p><p>

Kafu goes over to Kennedy and flips him in the ring. Kafu connects with a Widow's Peak on Kennedy. However, Kafu turns right into a Lariat by Simon for the win.</p><p> </p><p>

Winner: Simon Sez w/ Kennedy Kendrick</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Falls Count Anywhere: The "G.O.A.T" David Mercury vs. Shawn Spears</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Mercury is introduced first, and makes his way down to a large amount of applause. When Spears is introduced, Mercury runs towards the entrance way and immediatley tackles Spears. Mercury and Spears battle it out on the small platform that seves as the entranceway at Bourbon St. </p><p> </p><p>

Spears rakes Mercury's eyes then charges him. Mercury catches him and slams him down hard in a Blackhole Slam. Mercury attempts a pin, but Spears kicks out. Mercury whips Spears down the ramp and grabs a chair. Mercury winds up, and swings at Spears, but Spears ducks and dropkicks the chair onto Mercury's head.</p><p> </p><p>

Spears attempts the pin, but Mercury kicks out. Spears picks Mercury up and slams him on top of the bar. Spears spreads Mercury's legs apart and slams a pitcher into Mercury's nuts. Spears attempts a pin on the floor besides the bar, but Mercury kicks out.</p><p> </p><p>

Spears picks Mercury up, and attempts to DDT him on the concrete bar floor but, Mercury flips Spears over his back. Mercury connects with a Roundhouse Kick to Spears head. Mercury and Spears begin to brawl around ringside.</p><p> </p><p>

The ending comes when Spears picks Mercury up for a Running DVD, however Mercury kicks out. Mercury picks Spears up and connects with a Running Powerbomb onto the concret floor for the win.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Winner: The "G.O.A.T" David Mercury</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Virus Is Spreading</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Joshua Masters, Alex Decay, and Jude Mackenzie enter the ring. Masters grabs a mic.</p><p> </p><p>

"Titan, last week you stuck your nose where is wasn't needed. And, as a result, your bestfriend Sinn has a match for the ACW Title, and I have ****!!!! I am tired of being on the short end of the stick. Right now and right here, I challenge you Titan to a match right now!!!!"</p><p> </p><p>

Titan makes his way down to the ring.........</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Titan vs. Joshua Master w/ Alex Decay and Jude Mackenzie</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Titan runs down into the ring and cleans house by eliminating The Virus from the ring. As Titan is celebrating, Jude Mackenzie grabs a chair and slides into the ring. Jude runs towards Titan, but Titan easily grabs the chair from Jude. Titan clocks Jude in the head with the chair. Titan turns and instinctively nails Joshua in the head with the chair as he was entering the ring. The ref sees this and quickly calls for the bell. As Titan is arguing with the ref, The Virus regroups and triple teams Titan. As the crowd is chanting for Sin Bohdi to make the save, The Virus slams Titan thru a table. The Virus leave the ring with their hands held high.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Winner: Via DQ. Joshua Masters</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MAIN EVENT: ACW Championship: "The Essential" Eric Cooper © w/ Kennedy Kendrick vs. "The Carnival Freak" Sinn Bohdi</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Before the match head referee Billy Dalton sends Kennedy Kendrick to the back. Both men hookup in the ring, and Cooper grabs Sinn in a headlock. Sinn pushes Cooper off, and grabs a rubber chicken from his tights. When Cooper turns around towards Sinn, he sees Sinn chowing on a rubber chicken. A little confused, Cooper exits the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

Sinn opens the ring ropes up for Cooper to re-enter the ring. As Cooper is getting in the ring, Sinn lets the middle rope go, and it connects with Cooper's nuts. As Cooper is gathering himself, Sinn ascends to the top turnbuckle and connects with a Top Rope Leg Drop. Sinn covers Cooper. 1.........................2..................Cooper kicks out!!!!!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Sinn throws Cooper hard to the outside. Sinn climbs to the top turnbuckle and attempts a Flying Crossbody, however Cooper catches Sinn mid-air. Cooper charges into the unprotected turnbuckle, and Sinn's back crashes hard into the steel. Cooper slides Sinn into the ring. Cooper Irish Whips Sinn into the ropes, and catches Sinn in a Spinebuster. Cooper covers Sinn. 1....................2........................Sinn was able to kick out.!!!!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Cooper charges with a Clothesline, but Sinn ducks and Backslides Cooper. 1...................2................but Cooper kicks out!!!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Cooper sidesteps a dropkick, and connects with a Fisherman's Suplex. Cooper covers Sinn. 1......................2................. Sinn kicks out!!!!!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Sinn ducks a Clothesine, but then walks right into a Spinebuster. 1..................2..................3!!!!!!!! Eric Cooper and Kennedy Kendrick celebrate in the ring</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Winner: Eric Cooper</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Event Promo's:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Eric Cooper: Tonight I showed that I am the best worker today on the independent scene!!!!! The fans may hate me, but they are going to have to get used to me!!!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Jesse Neal: Eddie Taurus, I am here for you buddy. I know what The Coop Tang Clan, and in particular Bobby Fonta did to you. I am ther for you buddy, and even if it gets me heat with TNA, I will be ther for you buddy.</p><p> </p><p>

David Mercury: Tonight I went toe to toe with Shawn Spears. On this night, I came out on top. That being said, I think I deserve to be the number one contender for the ACW Championship. Eric Cooper, I hope you are polishing that belt real nice, because soon I will be the ACW Champion.</p><p> </p><p>

Damien Angel: Yo son, tonight I proved that I am the best lightweignt in Florida........</p>

• 2 weeks later...

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/ninjapimp69/PHPBB/banner16.jpg

ROH: Glory By Honor Results:

* Sarah Del Ray d. Daizee Haze

* Brodie Lee d. Adam Pearce

* Jimmy Jacobs d. Jimmy Rave and Delirious in a Triple Threat

* Kevin Steen and El Generico d. The American Wolves to retain the ROH Tag Titles

* Necro Butcher d. Roderick Strong in a Fight Without Honor

* Chris Hero d. Colt Cabana

* Jerry Lynn d. D-Lo Brown and Austin Aries in a Tiple Threat to retain the ROH Heavyweight Title

WWE: Raw Results

* Primo d. Jamie Noble

* MVP d. The Miz

* Maryse d. Kelly Kelly

* Cody Rhodes d. Kofi Kingston

* John Cena and Evan Bourne d. Jack Swagger and Chris Masters

* Sheamus d. Santino Marrella

* The Big Show d. HHH

WWE: ECW Results:

* Paul Burchill d. The Hurricane

* Shelton Benjamin d. Zack Ryder

* Christian d. Ezekial Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov in a Triple Threat to retain the ECW Title

WWE: Superstars Results:

* Yo****atsu d. Jamie Noble

* Paul Burchill d. Finlay

* Kofi Kingston d. Sheamus

* DX d. The Hart Dynasty

WWE: Smackdown Results

* Eric Escobar d. JTG

* Batista vs. Rey Mysterio ended in a Double DQ

* The Hart Dynasty d. Jimmy Wang Yang and Kung Fu Naki

* Mickie James d. Beth Phoenix

* Kane d. R-Truth

* The Undertaker d. Chris Jericho and The Big Show in a Triple Threat Match to retain the World Championship

TNA: Impact Results:

* Renee Dupree d. Consequences Creed

* Homicide d. Daniels

* Amazing Red and Suicide d. Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams

* Lacey Von Erich d. Roxxi

* Abyss d. Raven

* AJ Styles d. Robert Roode to retain the TNA Championship

Sara Del Ray Leaves ROH

http://www.japw.net/lockerroom/sdrtitle.jpg

Last night at Glory By Honor, it was Sara Del Ray's last night with the company. Del Ray, who was being courted by both the WWE and TNA, has instead decided to sign a two year written deal with CMLL in Mexico. It is rumored that Del Ray decided to go to CMLL, so that she can perfect her craft before possibly going to WWE in the future.

ROH Brings Back Some Familar Faces

ROH has announced that they have come to terms on deals that would bring Brian Kendrick, Jack Evans, and Josh Abercrombie to the company.

• 3 weeks later...

ASWFL Results:

Week 2: Stroker's Pool Hall

Attendance: 23

ASWFL Lightheavweight Championship: Shane Swyft © vs. Jude Mackenzie

Jude Mackenzie was introduced first, and when he hit the ring, he grabbed the mic. "Shane Swyft, deep within you lies a monster that is pleading to be woken up. When I look into your eyes, I see a person that is begging to be set free. Free from the rules of a society, free from the confines of acceptability, and most important free from the clutches of these pathetic people here tonight. Swyft, last week you got infected, but don't worry because this virus acts fast..... Soon, the transformation will be complete"

Just then Swyft hits the ring and begins to beat the crap out of Jude, who quickly rolls to the outside. Not satisfied, Swyft connects with a Corkscrew Plancha to the outside. Swyft grabs a chair, and is about to nail Jude with it, but referee Billy Dalton reaches down from the ring and snatches out of Shane's hands.

Jude sees the oppurtunity and charges Swyft, but Shane sees Jude running and connects with an Enziquiri. Shane rolls Jude into the ring. Shane quickly connects with a Tornado DDT onto the chair for the quick win.

Winner: Shane Swyft

Not So Fast Swyft:

After the match Alex Decay and Josh Masters run into the ring and begin to attack Shane Swyft. After a few minutes of the beatdown, Decay and Masters hold Swyft up. Mackenzie grabs a mic.

"Shane Swyft, tonight you took one step closer." Jude grabs someting from his pockets. "And, right now, you take another step!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!" Jude Mackenzie reveals the contents of his pocket. A lighter and flash paper.

Mackenzie throws a fireball at Swyft, who begins to scream in agony

The Cure For The Virus:

James Legend runs out from the back and grabs a mic. "Damn it!!! What the hell is wrong with you Jude??? Damn it!!! Jude Mackenzie, get the **** out of here now!!!! You are suspended!!!! And, Decay and Masters, you better leave before your next!!!"

Security grab Mackenzie and throw him out of Strokers.

Against All Odds (Aaron Epic and Josh Rayne) vs. Los Ben Dejos

Marty Con and Ben Dejo begin to verbally abuse the crowd with their witty banter, but are drop kicked out of the ring by Against All Odds. Both Rayne and Epic connect with suicide dives to the outside. Both the teams begin to brawl on the outside.

Aaron Epic conects with a brutual running powerbomb to Marty on the hard floor of the pool hall. Epic then turns his attention to Ben, who is beating Josh with a pool cue. Apparently, Referee Dan Kreigbaum is giving some leeway in this match. Epic spears Ben hard on the outside, and then throws Ben into the ring.

Epic nails Ben with a swinging neckbreaker, then places Ben so that his head is hanging over the edge of the ring. Josh Rayne then connects with a running kick to Ben's temple, from the outside. Marty, who was resting on the outside, slams Josh Rayne into the steel ring post. This distracts Epic, and Aaaron turns his attention to his injured tag partner.

Epic turn right into a shinninh wizard by Ben. Los Ben Dejos begin to double team Aaron Epic, as Josh is laying on the floor. Ben picks Epic up for a powerbomb, and Marty Con connects with a blockbuster from the top turnbuckle as Ben slams Epic down. Epic kicks out of a pin attempt.

Los Ben Dejos continue to double team Epic with a barrage of moves. Los Benjos go for their version of the 3D, called Los Burritos, but Epic connects with a roundhouse kick to Ben. Epic makes the hot tag to Josh, who charges Ben and goes for a Tornado DDT, but at the same time he kicks Marty in the head. Josh throws Marty to the outside, and picks Ben up. Epic runs in, and Against All Odds connect with a Total Elimination for the win.

Winners: Against All Odds

Damien Angel vs. Jordan O'Neil

Jordan heeled it up on the mic before the match. The veteran Angel ran down, and told the rookie Jordan that he was going to take him to school. The match only lasted around 10 ten minutes, with Angel carrying Jordan throughout the match. The match ended with the old school spot, where referee Billy Dalton taking a bump. Jordan took a pair of brass knuckles out and swung at Damien, but Damien ducked and lifted Jordan up for a back body drop. Jordan took a desperation swing and knocked Damien out, as Dalton came to and counted the three count.

Winner: Jordan O'Neil

Simon Sez Has Something To Say

Simon Sez runs into the ring and demands a mic.

Simon: Tonight, me and my partner Eric Cooper will show Shrek and Donkey what real wrestling is. Tonight, me and Cooper will show the world why we are the greatest force in wrestling today. Eric Cooper is techinically sound, but that son of a bitch can get damn sadistic if he has to. And, you got me, the greatest mind in this buisness. Plus I am one sexy dude......Boom!!! Look at those guns. But, that's later on tonight. Right now, I want James Legend to come down here right now.

James Legend walks down.

Simon: Jimmy, I demand a rematch with that Raging Hemroid Eddie Taurus!!! Make it happen Jimmy!!!!

Legend: To tell you the truth, I don't think you've earned it. I mean, you just lost last week.

Simon: That was a fluke, Jimmy!!!

Legend: Fluke or not, you lost. Simon, you have to earn the right to be the number one contender. So, next week, it will be you versus David Mercury. The winner will be the number one contender!!!!

Simon: Just remember this Jimmy, your champ better be a fighting champ. Sure he broke his neck, but he hasn't defended that title in seven days. Next week will be fourteen days. I can gaurantee you that 21 days from now, I will be ASW Heavyweight Champion!!!!! That's not what Simon promises. That's not what Simon gaurantees. That, you sloth looking retard, is what Simon says!!!!!!

The Wrestling Lounge Singer

Maxwell Chicago comes to the ring, and grabs a mic, and plays off the boos from the crowd.

Maxwell: Hello my people!!! I love each and every single one of you!!! But, I need to ask you all a question. Why do you find a fat midget like Bobby Fonta entertaining??? I mean, seriously, is it the Peanut Butter Jelly dance?? I can do it better!!!

Chicago begins doing the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" dance. The crowd is dead.

Maxwell: I am the real entertainer!!!! Can Bobby Fonta do this??

Mawell sings "Chicago Bound Blues" by Bessie Smith

Maxwell: You want a hero?? Here I am!!!!

Boby Fonta vs. Maxwell Chicago

A typical 13 minute match that showcased both men's strengths. The end came while Chicago had a stunned Fonta standing up. Chicago connected with a roundhouse kick and screams, "Jean!!!!". Then connects with a reverse roundhouse kick and screams "Van!!!". Chicago then attempts another roundhouse kick and screams "Van Dam!!!!", but Fonta ducks and connects with an Electric Chair for the win.

Winer: Bobby Fonta

Triple Threat: "The Prodigy" Mike Cruz vs. Jerrelle Clark vs. Gus Money

Gus and Clark begin to double team the face, Mike Cruz, by working over his leg. The basic story of the match was that Mike Cruz, with an injured leg, had to overcome the odds of Jerrelle and Gus double teaming him.

After the ten minute work, Jerrelle applied the Figure Four Leg Lock on Cruz. Mike was looking like he was about to tap when Gus Money kicked Clark in the head. Gus and Jerrelle then brawled for a minite.

The end came as Mike Cruz was making a heroic comeback. With Clark on the mat, Mike Cruz climbed to the top turnbuckle, while selling his leg injury. Cruz connected with a Mushroom Stomp on Clark, but as he did, Gus Money wrenched Cruz's injured leg. As Cruz was screaming in agony, Money stood up, looking victorious. However, Clark connected with a Bicycle Kick to Money's head. Jerrelle quickly jumped to the top turnbuckle and connected with a 450 Splash to the injured Cruz for the win.

Winner: Jerrelle Clark

Pre Match Promo:

Da Biff and Afro Boy come to the ring and demand a mic.

Biff: Simon Sez...Eric Cooper.... You boys need a lesson in respect. My boy, Eddie Taurus, is at home with an injured neck. Yet, you openly mock him. Simon, you in particular really piss me off. Eddie may never wrestle again. Eddie has a kid, man.... But you son of a bitch, you mock him. Well, punk, tonight I fight for Eddie!!!!!!

Afro Boy: Look here, Mr. Cooper, tonight I stand up for the fans!!!!! Eric, you prance around here, claiming your the best. Son, you aint nothing but Simon's bitch!!!!!

Main Event: Da Biff & Afro Boy vs. Simon Sez & "The Essential" Eric Cooper w/ Shooter Storm

Very intense match, with alot of stiff working. Cooper's chest in particular looked like raw meat. For around 17 minutes, all the men put their bodies on the line. The end came as Simon was about to Powerbomb Afro Boy. However, as Simon picked Afro Boy up, Da Biff speared Simon.

Afro Boy crashed to the outside. As Da Biff was getting to his feet, Cooper picked him for a Spinebuster. Simon then connected with a Running Lariat on Biff for the win.

Winners: Simon Sez & "The Essential" Eric Cooper w/ Shooter Storm

Post Match Promos

David Mercury: Simon Sez, next week I come one step closer to achieving my goal. I am going to start the next decade as ASW Heavyweight Champion!!!! Next week, I become the the number one contender. Eddie, you are my boy, but once I beat Simon, you had better just hand that belt to me. We grew up together. Eddie, we went to school together brother, and it would pain me to have to beat you up.

Jerrelle Clark: Mike Cruz, you may be the next prodigy. But, tonight I just proved you were a fluke.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/ninjapimp69/PHPBB/banner16.jpg

TNA: Turning Point Results

Dark Match: Nick Dinsmore d. Doug Williams

Triple Threat: Amazing Red d. D'Angelo Dinero and Sheik Abdul Bashir

Beer Money d. Lethal Consequences to retain the TNA Tag Team Titles

Streetfight: Mick Foley d. Dr. Stevie

Awesome Kong d. Tara to retain TNA Knockouts Title

Bobby Lashley and Mr. Anderson went to a double DQ

Raven d. Abyss

Kurt Angle d. Desmond Wolfe

AJ Styles d. Samoa Joe to retain TNA Heavyweight Title

TNA: Impact Results

Dark Match: Jay Lethal d. Brtus Magnus

Homicide vs Rhino ended in a double DQ

D'Angelo Dinero d. Shark Boy

Bobby Lashley d. Robert Roode

AJ Styles d. Raven in a non-title match

Tara d. Velvet Sky

Mr. Anderson d. Sting

WWE: Raw Results

Dark Match: Mia Mancini d. Kelly Kelly

Dark Match: Santino Marella d. Heath Slater

Jerishow d. MVP and Mark Henry to retain the Undisputed Tag Titles

Kofi Kingston d. Carlito

Triple Threat: Jillian Hall d. Gail Kim and Alicia Fox

Jack Swagger d. Evan Bourne

Sheamus d. Primo

John Cena d. Randy Orton to retain the WWE Heavyweight Title

WWE: ECW Results

Dark Match: Heath Slater d. Jim Duggan

Yoshi Tatsu d. Zack Ryder

Vance Archer d. Goldust

Christian d. Vladimir Kozlov to retain the ECW Title

WWE: Superstars Results

Ted Dibiase d. Primo

Eric Escobar d. Yoshi Tatsu

Sheamus d. Jim Duggan

Randy Orton d. Tommy Dreamer

WWE: Smackdown Results

Dark Match: Heath Slater d. Dolph Ziggler

John Morrison d. Drew McIntyre to retain the WWE IC Title

Batista d. R-Truth

Triple Threat: Beth Phoenix d. Mickie James and Michelle McCool

CM Punk d. Finlay

The Undertaker d. Rey Mysterio to retain the World Title

ACW Preview:

- "The Essential" Eric Cooper will defend the ACW Heavyweight Title against the monster Titan!!!!

- In the semi-main event, two men will battle for the chance to be the number one contender for the ACW Title!!!! Simon Sez will go one-on-one with "The G.O.A.T" David Mercury!!!!!

-ACW owner Ralph Mosca will adress the live crowd!!!!!!

ASW Preview:

- In the Main Event, Simon Sez and David Mercury will battle for the number one contender for the ACW Title!!!

- Despite doctor's orders, Shane Swyft has demanded a match against Alex Decay of The Virus. Shane didn't ask for just any match against Jude Mackenzie's best friend, he asked for a Streetfight!!!! How will Shane's facfe burns affect this match???

- Also signed for this card is a match for respect, as "The Prodigy" Mike Cruz goes up against Jerrelle Clark.

Archived