TNA-The Hogan Era

BREAKING NEWS

As of today Hulk Hogan has bought TNA, this was announced shortly after Hulkamania tour in Australia held its last show. Hogan was quoted saying “ This is the future of Total Nonstop Wrestling, and brother changes are coming.” Now what this means for TNA is unknown but expect the ratings to be off the hook this week on Impact as it is the first live Impact as Hogan made clear today also, “I have made a deal with spike and TNA will be held live on Monday nights to go up against RAW.” After this was said a reporter asked why he made this decision to buy TNA and Hogan replied, “Brother, TNA is the future I will not be active in the ring and me and Mr. Russo have discussed things and he has been sent packing brother.” More news on this as we have it but Impact is tomorrow and I for one am ready.

<p>TNA Impact card </p><p> </p><p>

Amazing Red V. Eric Young</p><p>

Young wants TNA in his hands and he says that starts with being both Global Champion and X Division Champion.</p><p> </p><p>

Desmond Wolf V. Cody Deaner</p><p>

Wolf is on a roll in TNA and he face the Redneck “Monster” Cody Deaner</p><p> </p><p>

Team 3D V. Beer Money V. Matt Morgan and Hernandez</p><p>

This three way tag team match is for a shot at the tag titles at Turning Point</p><p> </p><p>

AJ Styles V. Samoa Joe</p><p>

Two of the three men that face off at Turning Point, face each other live this week on Impact!</p><p> </p><p>

Plus; New TNA Owner Hulk Hogan announces two new major TNA signings</p>

Amazing Red V. Eric Young

Young wants TNA in his hands and he says that starts with being both Global Champion and X Division Champion.

Desmond Wolf V. Cody Deaner

Wolf is on a roll in TNA and he face the Redneck “Monster” Cody Deaner

Team 3D V. Beer Money V. Matt Morgan and Hernandez

This three way tag team match is for a shot at the tag titles at Turning Point

AJ Styles V. Samoa Joe

Two of the three men that face off at Turning Point, face each other live this week on Impact!

Plus; New TNA Owner Hulk Hogan announces two new major TNA signings: Knobbs and Saggs hehe go for the death scenario.

Archived