CZCW: Explosive Cruiserweight Action!

THE CENTURY NEWSLETTER

Breaking news! CZCW has just signed Silver Shark, Erik Strong, Teddy Powell, Cal Sanders, Angel De Mexico, Mark Smart, The Cannonball Kid (who will be working as The Gentleman) and Air Attack Weasel! More news to come!

Cal snaders and Mark Smart I may Possibly love you.

THE CENTURY NEWSLETTER

Here is the preview card for CZCW Vendetta 2008:

1. The Gentleman (The Cannonball Kid) and Fox Mask vs. Masked Cougar and Air Attack Weasel

Wins for your CZCW all-star and former SWF Shooting Star Champion

2. Flying Jimmy Foxx vs. Erik Strong for the Coastal Zone Xtreme Championship

Foxx although he needs training which I prefer in a tag team will not lose to the new hire.

3. Jeremiah Moose vs. Cal Sanders

I would kill for a serious Cal Sanders push but Moose is a good worker in his own right and will take a win here.

4. Remmy Skye and Frankie Perez vs. The Lords Of Wrestling (Plague and Snap Dragon) for the Coastal Zone Tag Titles

Plague and Dragon just had their match as competitors and won't work well as a team here.

Co-Main Event:

Teddy Powell vs. Mikey James

Yeah Teddy as much as I think he won't do well in CZCW will only lose here if you are really pushing Mikey who will leave for TCW in a week.

Main Event:

Ultimate Phoenix vs. Donnie J vs. Matt Sparrow for the Coastal Zone Championship

Nice Main Event but Phoenix will be the only actually good worker who will be staying with you int he long run.

As always, feel free to comment and predict!

You know, the last five reply's could aswell be summed up to one. This is quite common with new diary writers as they tend to continously bump their diaries without even noticing it :)

Fin is so right and usually I have a bad habit of bumping diaries I like (like this one) but really to one post where you try and do three and tour diary will get over just as well.

I have the same problem with my school for some reason (going to an online collage). Try to something open that you can copy things into before posting. Even just a quick highlight and Ctrl+C can save a whole lot of hassle. (I personally select and copy everything before hitting post, it's annoying at first, but when you spend a half day on writing something and hit post only to have it deleted, you'll be glad you put the effort into that habit.)

(Also, check how you browser is set to handle cookies. If that doesn't help check with tech support.)

@Hyde Hill: I personally just use a txt. Firefox catches my spelling mistakes.

~

Edit: Oh yea, one of the few diaries I'm actually interested in following. Don't get discouraged and don't write for other people. If you like writing it, just write it. Nothing else should make a difference.

THE CENTURY NEWSLETTER

These are the results from CZCW Vendetta 2008 from the Snake Pit with 946 people in attendance.

1. The Gentleman (The Cannonball Kid) and Fox Mask defeated Masked Cougar and Air Attack Weasel: This was a pretty good opening match. The Gentleman makes a nice debut. Air Attack Weasel seems to have decent potential. The Gentleman got the pinfall after using a Cannonball Drop. Rating: D+

2. Erik Strong defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx for the Coastal Zone Xtreme Title: Wow! A nice upset by Erik Strong! I believe that Erik is the first wrestler to win the Coastal Zone Xtreme Title on his debut! Erik Strong did some nice top rope moves. Rating: D

3. Jeremiah Moose defeated Cal Sanders: This match had a strong showing by both competitors, but went on far too long. The crowd mostly took this match as a bathroom break because they really didn't know these two wrestlers. Rating: E

4. Remmy Skye and Frankie Perez defeated The Lords of Wrestling to retain the Coastal Zone Tag titles: Really good match. Most of the crowd had gotten back from the bathroom and were ready to see some action! Remmy Skye did some really flashy moves! Rating: D+

Co-Main Event: Teddy Powell defeated Mikey James: A really good match. Teddy Powell is a potential future world champ. Both of these men put on a good flashy match. Snap Dragon was getting the crap beat out of him, but Plague refused to get tagged in! Rating: C-

Main Event: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Donnie J and Matt Sparrow to retain the Coastal Zone Championship: Best match of the night. There was a cool spot where Donnie J and Matt Sparrow did a double Bird Brainbuster. Despite this, Ultimate Phoenix remained on top. The crowd were on the feet the whole entire match! Rating: C

Final Show Rating: C-

This truly is shaping up to be CZCW's best year ever!

Missed it must have fallen off the first page before I saw it.

Good overall show. The right up gave the workers a lot more of the respect they deserve. I only missed the the Erik Strong win, but he's a good worker and definitely Xtreme title material. My bed is Foxx moves off a tag team as he needs just that little push to get him to talented enough to hold his own.

THE CENTURY NEWSLETTER

There have been reports that Farrah Hesketh has been starting to cause more trouble backstage. She reportedly started spreading rumors about Little Miss Sunshine. Her punishment was that "The Grand Avatar" gave her a stern talking to, and told her that if she did anything again she would be fined.

Fire her worthless S**T starting ass and bring in Sara Silver. 10 to 1 Silver will have good announce chemistry with Cliff.

Archived