4C: Underground Wrestling

Hardcore Killah vs. Frankie Dee

I really wish people would stop hating on Hardcore Killah, the guy has some of the best performance skills for an American indie guy in the game. He can actually bust out some good matches if asked to. Nevertheless Dee is on the rise and shall go over here

Thing is, great performance skills is not enough to warrant good grades in his case. He is mediocre in about every stat and at 40 years old, he's unlikely to get better. Best way to use him is still as tag wrestler as the match will hide his lack of wrestling skills and other people could still learn from his performance skills.

Even in performance biased products a match between performance god and another performance god will suck because there isn't anyone to use that performance to their advantage and vice versa, two incredibly talented wrestlers who lack performance skills will suck as bad.

But 4C is popularity biased, isn't it? Performance really doesn't matter as long as fans don't crap on the wrestlers and/or you don't hold too long matches.

The best thing that a player can do with 4C is change the match/angle ratio to anything other than 90%. I'd say 70/30 is the optimal ratio for a popularity biased promotion of that size. Your guys won't get that over just by wrestling matches if the product is what it is.

Even in performance biased products a match between performance god and another performance god will suck because there isn't anyone to use that performance to their advantage and vice versa, two incredibly talented wrestlers who lack performance skills will suck as bad.

But 4C is popularity biased, isn't it? Performance really doesn't matter as long as fans don't crap on the wrestlers and/or you don't hold too long matches.

The best thing that a player can do with 4C is change the match/angle ratio to anything other than 90%. I'd say 70/30 is the optimal ratio for a popularity biased promotion of that size. Your guys won't get that over just by wrestling matches if the product is what it is.

Yeah the hard about it is that 4C is pop biased. Just like PSW. If you turn it into a performance biased promotion, its easy to get lost if you don't get good wrestlers.

I agree with the match/angle ratio though and about Hardcore Killah. His only job there is to train Slim V and the others.

And Hardcore Killah is has great performance. Most likely to be a jobber in the North American Indy circuit but on 4C, he's there as a trainer.

Cage Rage will be up sometime Saturday. I'll be out of town during thanksgiving and spending time with family.

Thanks so far to those who had predicted. I appreciate your opinions about the game as its also helpful to everyone.

Cage Rage

Air Attack Weasel & Matt Sparrow vs. Thunder & Lightning

Hardcore Killah vs. Frankie Dee

Canadian Crusher vs. Phenomenal E

Barry Kingman vs. Davis Wayne Newton

4C Hardcore Championship Match

Brett Fraser © vs. "NOTBPW Wrestler"

"Main Event Steel Cage Match For The 4C Championship

Jacob Jett vs. Sayeed Ali ©

Sorry for the delay. I promised to put up the show on Saturday but it seems that the document I've written my show on was deleted and therefore I have to rewrite it. So anyone who'd like to predict still have a little time.

*Not a cheap bump but just a reminder most all. Thanks for the clear understanding.*

<p>Cage Rage</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Air Attack Weasel & Matt Sparrow</strong> vs. Thunder & Lightning</p><p>

Thunder and Lighting seem like jobbers, I like Sparrow and Weasel in this match.</p><p> </p><p>

Hardcore Killah vs. <strong>Frankie Dee</strong></p><p>

Next major star in the company.</p><p>

Canadian Crusher vs. <strong>Phenomenal E</strong></p><p>

Never bet against Phenomenal E</p><p> </p><p>

Barry Kingmanvs. <strong>Davis Wayne Newton</strong></p><p>

I smell upset here.</p><p> </p><p>

4C Hardcore Championship Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brett Fraser</strong> © vs. "NOTBPW Wrestler"</p><p>

Because hes bad ass lol, and you do not want him losing to the chumps at NOTBPW do you?</p><p> </p><p>

"Main Event Steel Cage Match For The 4C Championship</p><p> </p><p>

Jacob Jett vs. <strong>Sayeed Ali</strong> ©</p><p>

I see some interference from the 187 crew.</p><p> </p><p>

I hope this is not dying on us, as this diary would be great i always wanted to see a 4c one.</p>

<p>I don't think I could continue with this and get the first show going since the shows and segments I wrote on Word kept getting deleted for some reason and the same time I accidentally deleted the game I was playing it on while I was deleting some of the unused games. Sad I know but oh well. </p><p> </p><p>

Any suggestions out there?? Should I start over or am I done?? </p><p> </p><p>

Anyways if there isn't any thanks for understanding.</p>

<p>I say do whatever you want to do, if you want to continue fine, if you do not that is fine as well. Speaking as someone who did the exact same thing, I know how much it sucks to delete your diary game. And it is tough to get back into after you delete it. </p><p> </p><p>

Just so you know whatever you end up doing I will follow you because I have enjoyed your other diaries.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25240" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I say do whatever you want to do, if you want to continue fine, if you do not that is fine as well. Speaking as someone who did the exact same thing, I know how much it sucks to delete your diary game. And it is tough to get back into after you delete it. <p> </p><p> Just so you know whatever you end up doing I will follow you because I have enjoyed your other diaries.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the great support BHK1978. </p><p> </p><p> Might start something new but I'm tempting myself to do another diary working on it.</p>

Archived