OK, I think I've missed the boat on the whole exclusivity thing with PPV's and TV networks. I had originally exclusivity meant that only they could carry your show.

Now, that I've been playing a while I understand it actually means that carrier will not deal with anyone else while having an agreement with you. If you set a deal to be exclusive, I assume more of the profits are going to go to the tv network or ppv carrier. Do you think it's worth it to have exclusive deals?

OK, I think I've missed the boat on the whole exclusivity thing with PPV's and TV networks. I had originally exclusivity meant that only they could carry your show.

Now, that I've been playing a while I understand it actually means that carrier will not deal with anyone else while having an agreement with you. If you set a deal to be exclusive, I assume more of the profits are going to go to the tv network or ppv carrier. Do you think it's worth it to have exclusive deals?

I'm not sure that's accurate, at least with networks (haven't had a ppv deal yet myself). For TV you can make your show or all of your programming exclusive, meaning you're giving it to them (as opposed to them being exclusive with you). I've also tried expanding shows that I've given an exclusive agreement on and you can't, furthering this notion.

Archived