Bloody Fist MMA

I'm going to be starting a WMMA2 dynasty/league soon and I'd like to get the name out there. I'm going to need 8 people who have WMMA2 with the FSC mod to participate in a number of fighter drafts to determine the seedings in the BFMMA's inaugural tournaments. For now if you're interested in being involved you can reply here but in the future there will be a place for this on the website. The website will be up before christmas so keep checking back.

The website link is bloody.fi.st

Yes, that's bloody.fi.st

I'm going to be starting a WMMA2 dynasty/league soon and I'd like to get the name out there. I'm going to need 8 people who have WMMA2 with the FSC mod to participate in a number of fighter drafts to determine the seedings in the BFMMA's inaugural tournaments. For now if you're interested in being involved you can reply here but in the future there will be a place for this on the website. The website will be up before christmas so keep checking back.

The website link is bloody.fi.st

Yes, that's bloody.fi.st

Would like to do this, but I think you should wait until Weidt releases FSC 2.0 edition, it looks like it'll be even better than the orignal data.

•Fighter and company popularity reset to 0% Unknown.

•Reset avatar reputation to 0%.

•Refined company weight classes and rules.

•Dozens of new rendered fighters. I've been playing in Daz lately.

•Adjusted the weight of some Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight fighters to provide more variety and more can bulk up to Super Heavyweight. A few have been adjusted to be Super Heavyweights also.

•Tweaked some training camps to better reflect their permanent member's stats.

•Kiara Espinosa is correctly female.

•Optional: 300 renderless non-regenerating cans at game start..

That. Just looks like it'll run smoother and make the first few months less of a drag.

Is this going to be at all interactive, or are we just going to make picks before every event? Also, I appear to have put the wrong email address in when I signed up (fail) so can you change it to the one I've sent you via PM over here?

It's going to be more than just making picks. It's pretty much going to be a competition to see who is the best at picking winners wether it be for the regular BFMMA cards or the TUF style tournaments that I plan on having a lot of. It's also a competition to see who can take their TUF winner the furthest without losing.

I just went to fix your e-mail and theres nothing wrong with it... maybe the forums I have has a bug but they seem to work fine for me so I don't know. Try to sign-in and make a post again and if it works then I guess the problem solved itself, if not I'll delete your screen name and you can just sign-up again.

Archived