warzone (wcw vs wwf vs ecw)

<p>WWF SUPERSTARS REPORT</p><p>

sell out 2000</p><p>

new englund</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

DARK MATCH</p><p> </p><p>

DUKE "THE DUMBSTER" Drose send Jake and Eli blue packing when he defeated them in a handicap match.</p><p>

rating D</p><p> </p><p>

Superstars</p><p> </p><p>

Interview</p><p>

Jim cornette cuts a promo claiming owen hart will show the fans watching on tv and in the arena why Owen is the true King of harts.</p><p>

rating C-</p><p> </p><p>

Promo Video</p><p>

Razor ramon and bam bam bigelow promo for Mondays number 1 contender match for the Ic title for Raw night of champions</p><p>

rating C-</p><p> </p><p>

Match #1</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Jericho Defeats skip in 11 min. Rating E</p><p> </p><p>

Bret Hart Cuts a promo on jerry lawler, telling him he can talk about the hitman all he wants, but don't talk about his family or these great fans.</p><p>

rating B+</p><p> </p><p>

Dean douglous vs savio vega</p><p>

vega pins the dean</p><p>

rating D-</p><p> </p><p>

Cornette comes out to remind everyone about owen proving to the world why hes the king of harts and that he will do that be taking out The rocker marty jannetty tonight</p><p>

rating C-</p><p> </p><p>

Owen hart beats Marty Jannetty via pinnfall</p><p>

Rating C+</p><p> </p><p>

Interview</p><p>

Hbk talks about his upcoming title vs title match with diesel at wwf in your house, and how they are great friends, and he wouldnt mind after winning the world title, that sometimes Big daddy cool hold his belts because all this gold can get a little heavy.</p><p>

Rating B</p><p> </p><p>

Overall rating C</p>

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/2hml0Nu3X0s?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Too Cold Scorpio promo"></iframe></div></div> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/2hml0Nu3X0s?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Too Cold Scorpio promo"></iframe></div></div> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object><p> </p><p>

NEXT WEEK ON SUPERSTARS: THE DEBUT OF TOO COLD SCORPIO who will team with CHRIS JERICHO in a tagteam contest</p>

WCW Saturday Night

Tonight's episode of Saturday Night is an action-packed one, featuring many exciting matches!

Before the show starts, we begin with a dark match:

Ultimo Dragon vs. Fidel Sierra

The debuting Dragon has little trouble defeating Sierra in what turned out to be quite a poor match, as the two didn't click at all.

Winner: Ultimo Dragon

Match time: 2:41

Rating: E

We then begin the actual show with Dave Sullivan vs. Kurasawa

Kurasawa used a foreign object to defeat Dave.

Winner: Kurasawa

Match time: 4:53

Rating: D-

Eric Bischoff then hits the ring and announces that he will be setting up not 1, not 2, but 3 #1 title contendership matches tonight! We will have a tournament where the winner of the final will get a shot at the US title at Fall Brawl while the loser of the final will be getting a TV title shot also at Fall Brawl. The quarter- and semifinals will be fought today, with the final being held next week. Aside from that, we'll have a match between The Nasty Boys and Harlem Heat to determine which of the two tag teams will get a title match against champions Bunkhouse Buck and Dick Slater next monday Nitro! So stay tuned for what will be an exciting evening!

We then switch to The Blue Bloods, who enters the ring and hits a promo on how it should be THEM who gets a #1 contendership match, as they are the best tag team WCW has ever seen - and if anyone dares to try to prove them wrong, they would be happy to beat them before tea time!

Rating: D+

The challenge is answered by The American Males, who comes down to the ring.

The American Males vs. The Blue Bloods

Scotty Riggs submitted to Regal's Regal Stretch after Regal had poked Riggs in the eyes to distract him.

Winner: The Blue Bloods

Match time: 6:18

We then see a training montage with Hulk Hogan.

Rating: A

#1 contendership quarter final: Disco Inferno vs. Johnny B. Badd

Badd makes short work of Disco.

Winner: Johnny B. Badd

Match time: 3:28

Rating: D

#1 contendership quarter final: Diamond Dallas Page vs. One Man Gang

DDP hit the Diamond Cutter and made the pinfall after OMG was distracted by the Diamond Doll.

Winner: Diamond Dallas Page

Match time: 6:01

Backstage we see Harlem Heat attacking and striking down The Nasty Boys, obviously aiming to weaken them for their encounter later tonight.

#1 contendership quarter final: Alex Wright vs. Brian Pillman

Pillman makes the pinfall with an Air Pillman.

Winner: Brian Pillman

Match time: 3:56

#1 contendership quarter final: Dean Malenko vs. Eddie Guerrero

After a highly competitive and exciting match, Guerrero (who now seemingly is known as 'Eddie' instead of 'Eddy') makes the pinfall after connecting with a Frog Splash.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

Match time: 7:29

Rating: C-

We go backstage again, where Sgt. Craig Pittman attacks his nemesis, Cobra. A brawl ensues but Pittman eventually hits a chair shot and leaves Cobra on the floor.

Rating: E+

The Nasty Boys vs. Harlem Heat

The match ended with a double count out following a brawl outside of the ring. This means the title match on monday will be a triple threat!

Winner: Draw

Match time: 5:41

'Mean' Gene Okerlund interviews Lex Luger about why he has returned to WCW and what his plans are. Luger says he got tired of playing in the kiddies' league and that he's here for the gold.

Rating: B-

#1 contendership semi final: Johnny B. Badd vs. Diamond Dallas Page

Badd pins DDP after a Shooting Star Press.

Winner: Johnny B. Badd

Match time: 7:37

After the match, a furious DDP attacks and beats down Badd.

We cut to a pre-taped video where Ric Flair verbally attacks Sting, proclaiming that he'll get him soon enough.

#1 contendership semi final: Eddie Guerrero vs. Brian Pillman

Another competetive and exciting match with Pillman as the winner following the second Air Pillman of the night.

Match time: 8:54

Rating: C

Final show rating: C

Wrestling Observer with Dave Meltzer

Ever the diplomat, Jesse Ventura has refused to come out and condemn Vince McMahon's bully-boy tactics to the wrestling press.

Despite what most people feel to be an almost unparalled level of agression from Vinnie Mac which has saw the ECW talent roster raided of no fewer than 12 workers over the past week, Jesse has been keeping his stronger thoughts on the subject to himself.

My sources tell me that he's taking a very pragmatic 'business is business' approach to the affair and understands that McMahon is in fact paying the ECW faithful a backhanded compliment of the highest degree.

Despite being the number one promotion, the WWF have still saw fit to steal, and there's no other word for it, almost every single member of the roster who could at this point make a difference for the Philladelphia outfit. Their roster has been raped and pillaged - and it's not about to stop anytime soon.

Ventura is convinced that the WWF have also made offers to some of his other stars and it's only a matter of time before the rest make the pilgramage north.

After only one week in the job, Ventura is questioning whether the experience is really as much fun as it could have been thanks to the WWF's unrealistic and agressive approach in signing up a number of workers who, although talented, haven't reached the level of being able to bring their skills to the next level of appreciation.

By signing so many new faces at the same time, it is virtually guaranteed that the majority will be lost in the shuffle.

However, he's not going to call it a day. And he won't stop until he's in a postion to put Vince back in his place. Ventura has made it his personal aim, I understand, to ensure that 1995 marks the beginining of Vince's end of days.

You can take every man in the place, but you can't take the ECW spirit.

PWInsider

Is WCW planning to expand in Japan? During the last week, WCW has had an influx of new names coming into the company. Amongst names like Jake Roberts, considered to be a major scoop as also extremely aggressively expanding WWF had their eyes on him, Honky Tonk Man and celebrity TV star Mr. T were Japanese names like Atsushi Onita and Ultimo Dragon as well as an extension with Jushin 'Thunder' Liger, already wrestling in the company. While a few new Japanese names alone does not necessarily mean anything new, as WCW has had Japanese wrestlers employed for years and has a working agreement in place with New Japan Pro Wrestling, reports from inside the company are saying that they are expecting to bring in a few more Japanese names. On top of this comes news that they have signed a contract with a Japanese PPV carrier. What exactly WCW has planned with this Japanese expansion is yet to be seen, but we'll be sure to keep an eye out for more news.

WCW Monday Nitro

Sabu vs. Scott Armstrong

Sabu acts like a crazy man in a match where he severely punishes Armstrong.

Winner: Sabu

Match time: 4:17

The show begings:

Sting approaches Eric Bischoff and expresses his displeasure with Bischoff's plans to have Sting in both the main event WarGames match as well as a US title match at Fall Brawl. Bischoff brushes him off and tells Sting that he needed a high profile singles title match for the show and that since the World title is already involved in the main event, a match where he does not intent to change the stipulations again, it had to be a US title match - and continues to tell Sting that if that's too much for him to handle, he'll set him up in a title match tonight against a wrestler hungry for gold, VK Wallstreet.

Rating: C+

Tag team title match: The Nasty Boys vs. Harlem Heat vs. Bunkhouse Buck & Dick Slater ©

The reigning champions are eliminated early on, much to the surpise of most fans watching, leaving the issue to be settled between the two contenders. After a tough fought match, Harlem Heate manages to pick up the win.

Winners, and new champions: Harlem Heat

Match time: 7:33

US title match: V.K. Wallstreet vs. Sting ©

Wallstreet tries every trick in the book in his attempt to become the new US champion, but in the end Sting is too much for him to handle and defeats him with a Scorpion Deathlock.

Winner, and still champion: Sting

Match time: 5:52

The Taskmaster is seen in a video segment introducing his latest monster and entry into the Dungeon of Doom... it is no other than Jake 'The Snake' Roberts! Taskmaster hypes him up and says that Hogan isn't the only one who can bring new elements into their WarGames match, and that Roberts will lead the Dungeon team to victory. Roberts then proceeds to say that Hulk Hogan and him have only had a brief number of encounters previously, as Hogan has always tried his best to escape Roberts out of fear. But this time, there would be no escape!

We then switch to a video hyping Hulk Hogan.

Rating: B+

Randy Savage and Lex Luger vs. Arn Anderson and Ric Flair

An open match in which Flair makes Savage submit to the Figure Four Leglock, after using the ropes for leverage without the ref noticing. After the match, Luger and Savage appeared to exchange some heated words.

Winners: Arn Anderson and Ric Flair

Match time: 4:34

'Mean Gene' Gene Okerlund then enters the ring and interviews Ric Flair, who hypes himself and states that he'd much rather face Sting than his worthless allies. Woo!

None title match: Big Bubba Rogers vs. Hulk Hogan

Just as Hogan knocks Big Bubba down with his big boot and sets up for a leg drop, The Giant enters the ring and attacks Hogan, prompting the ref to disqualify Big Bubba.

Winner: Hulk Hogan

Match time: 6:30

After the match, The Giant proceeds to destroy Hulk Hogan in the ring while sounding an evil and menacing laughter.

Final show rating: B-

WCW Saturday Night

Joey Maggs vs. Dean Malenko

Malenko makes short work of Maggs, who doesn't really stand much of a chance, and ends it quickly by submission with a Texas Cloverleaf.

Winner: Dean Malenko

Match time: 1:57

The show begings:

One Man Gang vs. The Gambler

No chance for an upset here, OMG squashes The Gambler after a 747 splash.

Winner: One Man Gang

Match time: 1:51

Men at Work vs. The Blue Bloods

Eaton defeats Starr with a spinning neckbreacker.

Winners: The Blue Bloods

Match time: 2:41

The Blue Bloods grabs a mic after the match and taunts The American Males, who they defeated last week.

Alex Wright vs. Disco Inferno

In a fun and competitive match, Disco ended up victorious against Der Wunderkind after a Last Dance.

Winner: Disco Inferno

Match time: 8:21

The American Males vs. The State Patrol

Riggs pins Parker after an American Plex.

Winners: The American Males

Match time: 3:46

Atushi Onita, who just came into WCW from Japan, had been watching the previous matches and decided to grab a mic and insult American wrestling. Jim Duggan comes down to the ring with the American flag and proclaims that he'll teach Onita a lesson, setting up a match between the two.

Jim Duggan vs. Atushi Onita

Duggan did his best to prove Onita wrong, but Onita one by pinfall after using the ropes. Onita smirks.

Winner: Atushi Onita

Match time: 5:51

Backstage, we see a glimpse of The Taskmaster and Ric Flair discussing something before heading off when they see the cameras.

Scott Norton vs. Hugh Morrus

Debuting Norton crushes Morrus with a shoulder breaker.

Winner: Scott Norton

Match time: 2:43

Diamond Dallas Page, Johnny B. Badd, Brian Pillman and Eddie Guerrero engage in a huge brawl that has to be split up by security.

Television title match: Kurasawa vs. The Renegade

Kurasawa was disqualified when his manager, Col. Robert Parker, tried to interfer in the match.

Winner, and still champion: The Renegade

Match time: 4:36

'Mean Gene' interviews Diamond Dallas Page, who proclaims his own greatnes.

Lanny Poffo vs. Paul Orndorff

A match that would have been more interesting in the 80's ends when Orndorff pins Poffo.

Winner: Paul Orndorff

Match time: 4:01

Hulk Hogan surprisingly enters the ring and calls out The Giant, who fiercely attacked Hogan on the last Nitro and on several occations before that. He wants to settle this thing right here, right now... but The Giant doesn't appear.

TV title #1 contendership match: Diamond Dallas Page vs. Eddie Guerrero

Guerrero appears to be getting the better of DDP after a close match when DDP hits Guerrero with a chair while the Diamond Doll is distracting the ref.

Winner: Diamond Dallas Page

Match time: 8:50

Sting is in the ring, demanding Flair to face him. Flair does face him... from behind, together with Arn Anderson. The two beats down Sting, once again, and like the first episode of Nitro, Sting is saved by his friend Lex Luger.

Rating: B

US title #1 contendership match: Johnny B. Badd vs. Brian Pillman

In the best match of the evening, Pillman defeats Badd with a handful of tights. Pillman's heelish behaviour shocks and surprises the audience.

Match time: 10:55

Final show rating: C-

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbBCgNvGi6U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbBCgNvGi6U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WWF.COM

BREAKING NEWS!!!! RON SIMMONS SIGNS TO WWF

ECW Hardcore TV

From the Sold Out Mobile Civic Center

Pre-Show

Chad Austin defeated Mr. Aguila in 3.35 by Pinfall

Match Rating: F+

Note: The crowd hate Austin. Don't think he's long for this promotion...

Nova and Kid Kash went to a Double Count Out in 11.53

Match Rating(E)

Note: Rating won't have been helped by the cheap finish, and it's probably too long for Kash to be going at this stage but I thought I might as well use the time

The Show

The show opens with Paul Heyman making his way down to ringside, microphone in hand and a steely look of determination in his eye.

"Last week, I made an open invitation to the locker room that if they weren't happy here then they could get out. It has come to my attention that certain members of our roster have been negotiating with other companies and looking to make a quick buck. So, just like last week I'm calling out the men involved to prove their loyalty once and for all. I want Terry Fu..."

Before Heyman can finish, Jesse Ventura marches out to respond.

"If I can just stop you there Paul, you see we did it your way. 'Let the guys go out on a high' you said. 'Let the rest of the locker room see the way we treat people' you said. 'Remember it's a famiy' you said. Well let me ask you this Paul: How many members of your family would let you plan ahead, talk to them for hours about where you see them being in a month or three months time and then stab you in the back as soon as look at you?"

"I've got connections in Stamford my friend, you don't go from being one of the top guys in the WWF without keeping some of your friends in the company. So we did it your way and gave people the proper send-off, now we do it my way. No tearful farewells, no respectfully booked matches, no final curtain calls. Nothing. They're out. Terry Funk? Gone. Mikey Whipwreck? Gone. Rick Steiner? Gone. Taz? Gone.

At that, Taz's music hits and he steps out into the arena, going nose to nose with Ventura. He wrenches the mic from Jesse's hands.

"I got your fax Body. Maybe you can fire the rest of those guys but you see, me and Paul? We go back. I'm ECW through and through and some jumped up colour commentator ain't gonna push me around or tell me where to go."

With a vice like grip that seems to surprise Taz, Ventura pulls the mic back to his own face and in a low growl says: "Listen to me you jumped up piece of s**t. I'm the boss around here, not Paul, not you - ME! I make the rules and I'm smarter than the rest of the carnie folk you've got working here. You're on your way to McMahonland don't bother denying it, you'll be staring at the lights for Skip, Zip, Tip and Chip next week-end for a fat payday so get back from me and out of my company before I do somet..."

Heyman cuts in: "Woah, woah! It looks like things are about to get real personal between you two. Why don't you settle things in the ring like men?"

Taz looks pleased at this suggestion, Ventura less so... Jesse responds: "I don't wrestle no more Paul, you know that besides I wouldn't want to hurt the little guy here but he'll get his chance in the ring - I brought in a few guys I could trust to be loyal, who understand what real wrestling is, none of this hardcore bs, proper ankle locks and gorilla presses. I was gonna put one up against The Sandman but I think he can take out this weasel first."

Taz swings for Jesse who steps back, grabs Taz and hurls him into the crash barrier before running off.

Segment Rating: D (9 mins)

Bull Pain defeated Tommy Dreamer by pinfall in 8.51 following a distraction from Abdullah the Butcher

Match Rating: E+

Bull Pain and Abdullah the Butcher continue their assault on Tommy after the match, Ricky Morton sprints down to the ring and helps Tommy fight the pair off. Tommy nods at Ricky and the pair shake hands.

Segment Rating: D+ (5 Mins)

The Pitbulls defeated The Gangstas when Pitbull #1 pinned Mustafa in 10.29.

Match Rating E+

911 is walking backstage and does a double take as he spots Taz's mystery opponent

Segment Rating: F-

Note: Jesus... that's a first!

Rick Martell defeats Taz by pinfall following interference from Tracy Smothers & The Tonga Kid in 11.46 to win the ECW Television Title

Match Rating: D-

We cut a television monitor where Jesse Ventura is watching Martell, Smothers and The Tonga Kid celebrate. With a huge smile, he turns in his chair to reveal that The Sandman is in the room with him.

"You see, Bob. This is the way things are going to be run around here from now on. The crowd, the ECW crowd have always prided themselves on being an alternative. If the WWF are going to sign all of the decent hardcore wrestlers away and leave dross behind like, well, you and that Dreamer moron then I have no choice but to find an alternative product and that's going to be sports entertainment. I'm afraid, Bob, that you just don't fit into that type of product - I don't think you'd make a believable NASCAR driver or plumber..."

Sandman takes a swig from his can as Jesse continues

"... although you are a bit of a clown, I'll grant you. The thing is, Bob, we can't have someone like you fronting a sports entertainment programme so you've a straight choice either you can hand back your ECW World Championship title and I'll see that it goes to a more suitable candidate and you can take up your rightful position as a comedy drunk in the undercard or I take the belt off you and put you in your ass on the street - your choice. Bob."

The Sandman silently looks down at the belt iun his arms and meekly goes to hand it to Ventura. Jesse breaks into a wide smile before The Sandman spits his beer into his face and clocks him with a right hand, The Sandman continues to trash the office and Ventura as the show goes off air.

Segment Rating: D

Overall Rating: D-

Pro Wrestling Torch with Wade Keller

Following last night's surprise Television title win for a debuting Rick Martell, ECW have unveilled the line-up of workers who have been brought into replace the Super-16, as they have been dubbed in the wrestling media.

With The Sandman and Bubba Ray Dudley confirming this morning that they are also making the move to Stamford, the timing of ECW's announcement is a perfect tonic to those worried that the death knell is sounding for the promotion.

Those who watched last night's show will already be aware that in addition to Martell the group has added Abdullah the Butcher, The Tonga Kid, Tracey Smothers & Ricky Morton to the ranks. Spectators in the arena were also witness to the debuts of Mr. Aguila, Mike Bucci (as his alter ego Nova) and Kid Kash.

ECW have issued the following press statement:

"We at ECW are sad to announce that Robert 'The Sandman' Fuller and Mark 'Bubba-Ray Dudley' LoMonaco will be leaving the company inside the next week. We would like to thank them and all of the other wrestlers who have moved on in the past few weeks every success in their new endeavours. We hope that they go on to achieve the great things that each and every one of them deserves.

"Due to this shortfall in available workers, ECW has embarked upon a signing spree and have picked up a number of excellent free agents some of whom are just starting out in the business, some of whom have had greater success overseas and have yet to break into the United States while others have been written off as yesterday's men.

"We are happy to announce that in addition to the already debuted Rick Martell, Tracey Smothers, Abdullah the Butcher, Ricky Morton & The Tonga Kid they will also be joined by amongst others Koko B. Ware, Matt Borne, Jim Neidhart, The Harris Brothers and the King of Memphis Jerry Lawler!

"In addition to these established stars we have brought in Kid Kash, Mike Bucci Chavo Guerrero Jr and WCW's Ultimo Dragon around whom we hope to build an exciting cruiserweight division.

"Fans of Luchadores will be pleased to see that Rey Mysterio Jr, Psicosis & La Parka have been replaced with renowned Mexican wrestlers like El Dandy & Ultimo Guerrero"

My sources have also confirmed that in addition to the wrestlers already announced, ECW will also feature two former WWF World Champions and a national hero.

The source also revealed that Jesse Ventura's angle relating to changing the ECW style was exactly that - an angle - but one that's set to be exploited by bringing in a number of old school workers some of whom will and others will not be siding with Jesse's campaign. A third faction is also set to appear in the coming weeks and in set to indicate the company's direction for growth.

Exciting times for fans of ECW and pro-wrestling in general.

Interesting development in ECW... though I must admit I was surprised to see Bull Pain defeat Dreamer. :eek:

It's a challenge alright to try and do something vaguely credible and at the same time enjoyable - truth be told it's a rip-off of Cactus Jack's anti-hardcore gimmick taken to the next level - i.e. an anti-hardcore authority figure in a hardcore wrestling company.

Might be good - might be terrible. As long as I can keep Paul E. I've a chance of making it work.

Bull Pain/Dreamer is a small part of a bigger angle - Tommy's still one of my main guys and the next few weeks of storylines should make it a bit clearer as to where I'm going and why - it does make kind of sense although I agree viewed in isolation and with no build Bull getting a pinfall win over Tommy is a bit left-field!

My only real problem now is trying to debut 20+ guys without it becoming a simple parade of newbies fighting one another for no readily apparent reason!

I'm really interested to see how our game world pans out as we're all attacking this with three different objectives and three different methodologies.

If I can get through the first few months and build a few guys back up, I'll be in with a shot for long term survival! Loving the challenge though, it's much, much harder than I thought it would be and that can only be a good thing.

WWF.com

MAJOR NEWS ABOUT RAW, SUPERSTARS, In your house and more....

Vic Venmon

Well Tonights raw taping has been changed, Gorilla monsoon as moved night of champions to tonights taping, and Tuesday night will be in your house instead of next Sunday.

Also a new ppv will debut wednesday called WWF International Xplosion

don't forget to check out supertstars, too cold scorpio t debut.

WWF.COM

RETURN OF THE FUNKER

by. james E. Cornette

Ladies and Gentlemen I had to privlege to speak to one of the greatest wrestlers every. the man who was hardcore as you kids call it, he was hardcore before hardcore became cool The former Nwa World champion Terry Funk. Funk just wanted to say a few words about his return.

"thanks Jim, you know good yella belly egg suckin dog, you son of a bitch. I just wanna let my fans know and the locker room know, I signed with the WWF, because While I was working down in the bingo halls, school gyms, and small arenas and in japan, all people ask me is if i think i still have what it takes to be the top dog again at my age?. Well I got something to say, they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, and that you might as well go shoot old yeller down before he embarrasses himself. Well This old dog, don't need no knew tricks, I may not be a Young bastard like i once was, but i'm still the meanest son of a bitch in this yard, and I'm going to the top, or I'll damn well near kil myself no trying, I'm not stopping til Im at the top of the mountain again."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lT3Ka92TvU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lT3Ka92TvU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

raw preview week 3 monday september

taping week 2 saturday

Night Of champions

World tag -team titles

smoking guns vs yokozuna and owen hart©

Ic Title

Razor ramon vs Shawn micheals ©

World Title

Bret hart vs Diesel©

this is the final raw before in your house this tuesday only on ppv

so who does everyone see winning tonights matches?

raw preview week 3 monday september

taping week 2 saturday

Night Of champions

World tag -team titles

smoking guns vs yokozuna and owen hart©

Ic Title

Razor ramon vs Shawn micheals ©

World Title

Bret hart vs Diesel©

this is the final raw before in your house this tuesday only on ppv

so who does everyone see winning tonights matches?

Well seeing as you advertised Shawn Michaels vs. Diesel as a Champion vs. Champion match, I'd guess they both manage to defend... :p

But perhaps you'll have Razor defeat Shawn in order to have only 1 belt on the line in that match. I don't see Bret Hart winning the world title just yet, not without a build... and not when poised to feud with Lawler, whom I doubt you'll have feuding for the belt.

I also don't think you'll have the tag belts switch hands unless you want to split up Owen and Yokozuna (which, of course, is a possibility).

Interesting matches though.

http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/superstars.jpg

WWF SUPERSTARS WEEK 2 September 1995

taping Saturday, airs sunday

Angle #1 terry funk walks in to the ring just to wave to the crowed, but just as he was about to leave the ring, raven attacks him, and yells out that hes here to make a statement.

Rating D+

match #1

the debuts of 2 cold scorpio and rey misterio jr vs the debut of perry saturn and a man who made his debut last week right here on superstars chris jericho.

winners too cold and rey jr.

Rating D-

angle #2 bret hart cuts a promo on jerry the king lawler saying he wants him at in your house this tuesday night

Rating B-

Match #2 raven makes his debut against avatar

Avatar wins via dq when terry funk runs in and nails ravin with his branding iron and ran back off into the crowed.

rating E+

angle # diesal vs hbk video to hype the main event for in your house this tuesday night only on pay per view

Rating B-

Angle #4 backstage as raven heads to the locker room, terry funk attacks him from behind saying "i'm not here to make a debut tonight, I just wanted to check out the show you ****ing *******, I didn't get to finish you off in that run down bingo hall, and didn't think they would sign such a low life like you here, but i'm glad they did, you are on my naughty list, so you better watch out, you better not shout at me you little punk, because i'm telling you god damn why, cause terry funk is returning to the ring."

rating E+

Match # 3 Bam Bam Bigelow beats kama

rating D+

overall Rating D

not enough hot storylines on the show

stay tuned raw is coming up shortly

http://cdn3.ioffer.com/img/item/127/691/249/VzP8WGrFEv9Sp8g.jpg

september Week 3 taping of raw taped saturday sept week 2 1995 airs monday week 3

Pre Show

angle: Vince and shane announce WWF International xplosion . due to problems with the sound the fans were un able to hear details, but stay tuned to wwf.com monday night for info and in your house.

Rating E

RAW

angle #1 yokozuna and owen hart talk about how they are they tag -team champions and should be having title matches against the world and ic champ tonight

Rating B-

Match #1 World Tag- team title match

Owen hart and yokuzuna© vs the smoking guns

Yokozuna wins the match by bonzai drop to bart gun

Rating C-

angle#2 : backstage diesal and Hbk makes fun of the tag champs, saying they could beat those two chumps anytime.

Rating B

angle #3 Backstage

Bret hart and jerry lawler pulled apart from a possible brawl taking place backstage.

Rating B+

angle #4 Backstage promo Razor ramon says da bad guy is coming for da hart break kids gold

Match #2 Intercontinental Title match

Razor ramon vs shawn micheals ©

razor and hbk goes to a double dq dur to interference from Bam Bam attacking razor and Owen hart attacking HBK.

Rating B-

angle #5 Hype Video for main event Bret hart vs Diesal. brets been waiting for this moment ever since losing the belt to diesel.

rating B+

Match #3 Main event for the world title

Bret the hitman hart vs Diesel ©

Double Dq finish after Yokozuna and owen hart attacks Diesel and Lawler attacks the hitman with his crown

Rating B

Overall Rating B-

Archived