warzone (wcw vs wwf vs ecw)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, sorry for the delay but I'll finish my turn tomorrow. I've been going through rough times the last few days, so I hope you bear with me...

no problem its all good. i just wrapped on one one film set. now down to only 3 jobs, but might be 4 again soon. might be working the randy orton movie

WCW Monday Nitro

Before the show starts, we begin with a dark match:

Tiger Mask vs. Disco Inferno

Winner: Tiger Mask

Match time: 6:04

Rating: D+

The show begings:

The Taskmaster presents his two latest monsters, The Bear and The Wolf - who are clearly Arn Anderson and Ric Flair in poorly-made disguises. The Taskmaster explains that at Fall Brawl, much will be at stake - and he will leave nothing to circumstances; apart from Jake Roberts and the two fine wrestlers in his present company, the team for the WarGames match will also be made up of The Giant, who has yet to make his actual wrestling debut! Ric Fla... eh, "The Wolf" explains that they joined this alliance in order to both cripple Sting and win a shot at Hogan's title at the same time. Woo!

Rating: B

Brian Pillman vs. Ultimo Dragon

Pillman uses some kind of foreign object to knocn out the Dragon before winning by pinfall.

Winner: Brian Pillman

Match time: 4:42

Meng, backed up by Shark, Kamala and Zodiac, approaches The Taskmaster and proclaims their dissatisfaction with being removed from the WarGames match, and that they were ready to demolish Hulkamania once and for all. Taskmaster explains that they had gotten plenty of chances in the past and always failed him, and that since a victory to Hogan's team will grant them the right to a retirement match against himself, he dared not risk anything. Meng claims that they are a better team than his new one because they have fought besides each other before, but Taskmaster interrupts him and says that they will get a chance to prove themselves tonight in a match vs. Roberts, Flair, Anderson and The Giant to determine which team will fight at Fall Brawl!

Rating: C+

Sting approaches Bischoff, much like last week, and once again him to reconsider having Sting fight 2 so important matches at Fall Brawl. Bischoff says that he shouldn't worry so much about that, and instead worry about tonight where he will face Big Bubba Rogers in a title match!

C+

Jake Roberts, The Giant, Ric Flair and Arn Anderson vs. Meng, Kamala, Shark and Zodiac

In spite of a valiant effort, Meng and his team didn't stand a chance in the end. A very scary and dominant-looking Giant pinned Zodiac after a choke slam.

Winners: Jake Roberts, The Giant, Ric Flair and Arn Anderson

Match time: 6:50

Rating: C

Gene Okerlund is surprised to stumble into Rick Rude backstage, who had retired from wrestling little over a year ago. He asks him what brings him back to WCW, to which Rude replies that he "got better and has a score to settle".

Non-title match: Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage vs. Harlem Heat

Savage took the win and pinned Booker T after an elbow drop, but Harlem Heat fought as well as they could.

Winners: Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage

Match time: 6:16

Hulk Hogan then cuts a promo and says that he doesn't care who The Taskmaster throws at his team, because they can and will defeat anyone! They are prepared, and fears noone.

Rating: A

The announcers then talks a bit about the WarGames match at Fall Brawl.

US Title match: Big Bubba Rogers vs. Sting ©

Sting defends his title when pinning Big Bubba after a bulldog. Rick Rude sat down at the commentators' table and provided colour commentating for the match.

Winner, and still champion: Sting

Match time: 7:18

Show rating: B

WCW SATURDAY NIGHT

Scott Norton vs. Scott Armstrong

Winner: Scott Norton

Match time: 2:53

Rating: D

Eric Bischoff cuts a promo and says he has some big announcements. First of all, he presents the all-new WCW Cruiserweight Championship and says that there will be a 6-man elimination match for it at Fall Brawl. He has not yet decided upon all the participants, as he will await seeing some people in action tonight before deciding. He also announces a tag team match tonight between the former champions Bunkhouse Buck & Dick Slater and The Nasty Boys, to determine which team will face Harlem Heat for the belts at Fall Brawl. Last, but not least, he surprisingly announces a PPV event in the beginning of October to take place in Japan, which will be a WCW vs. Japan style event where WCW will even be putting titles on the line! Stay tuned for more info on this exciting event, called Shogun!

Rating: E+

Kurasawa and The Blue Bloods vs. Jim Duggan and The American Males

Jim Duggan pinned Kurasawa after a Running Clotheline Tackle.

Winners: Jim Duggan and The American Males

Match time: 7:17

Diamond Dallas Page and Johnny B. Badd are in the ring, and are squaring off, unhappy about something. The argument soon turns physical, and they are joined by Sgt. Craig Pittman and Hugh Morrus for a wild brawl, with the chaos spilling out all around ringside. Eventually a number of officials and other wrestlers have to hit the ring and pull them apart before they kill each other.

Rating: C-

Sabu vs. Alex Wright

Sabu is disqualified when hitting Wright with a chair in front of the ref.

Winner: Alex Wright

Match time: 5:45

Dean Malenko vs. Jushin Liger

Liger taps out to the Texas Cloverleaf after en even and fairly exciting match.

Winner: Dean Malenko

Match time: 7:46

Cobra vs. Diamond Dallas Page

DDP makes short work of Cobra.

Winner: Diamond Dallas Page

Match time: 3:48

DDP then cuts a promo proclaiming that he's one of the best workers in wrestling today and that he looks forward to taking the TV title from The Renegade at Fall Brawl.

Bunkhouse Buck & Dick Slater vs. The Nasty Boys

Knobbs pinned Buck after a Trip to Nastyville.

Winners: The Nasty Boys

Match time: 5:33

The Nasty Boys then cut a promo on how they'll make Harlem Heat regret not just vacating the title when they will demolish them at Fall Brawl.

A video is then shown hyping Ric Flair.

Rating: B+

Atusha Onita enters the ring and grabs a mic. He brags about his victories so far and proclaims that no American can defeat him, and issues and open challenge. One Man Gang answers the challenge and comes to the ring.

One Man Gang vs. Atusha Onita

Onita wins by countout after having blasted OMG to the head with a chair shot outside of the ring.

Winner: Atusha Onita

Match time: 6:32

Rating: D-

Brian Pillman cuts an interview about his upcoming match with Sting, where he treats him with utter contempt, calling the match "a complete waste of time" and a "foregone conclusion".

TV title match: Paul Orndorff vs. The Renegade ©

The Renegade brushes off Orndorff's attempt to win the title.

Winner, and still champion: The Renegade

Match time: 6:49

"The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes enter the ring with a mic and says he's tired of seeing Atusha Onita bash American wrestling and that he will step into the ring against him at Fall Brawl to teach him a lesson!

Rating: B-

V.K. Wallstreet vs. Johnny B. Badd

Wallstreet wins with a handful of tights.

Winner: V.K. Wallstreet

Match time: 8:07

Show rating: C-

Confirmed matches for Fall Brawl:

WarGames match for either a retirement match vs. The Taskmaster or a shot at the World Heavyweight Title against Hulk Hogan: Jake Roberts, The Giant, Ric Flair and Arn Anderson vs. Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Sting and Lex Luger

US Title match: Brian Pillman vs. Sting ©

TV Title match: Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Renegade ©

Tag Team Title match: The Nasty Boys vs. Harlem Heat ©

Dusty Rhodes vs. Atusha Onita

6-man elimination match for the new Cruiserweight title with TBA participants

...and more!

WWF.COM

LATE BREAKING NEWS: MAIN EVENT CHANGE FOR IN YOUR HOUSE, and News On WWF International XPLOSION

Gorilla monsoon has announced that the world title and I.C title matches will not take place due to what took place monday.

New main events

Diesel and Shawn Micheals vs Owen hart and yokuzuna (non title)

Bret hart vs Jerry the king lawler

WWF International xplosion will see the debut of Vader as he takes on razor ramon. also on the card will be Bret the hitman hart vs Grand Hamada

WWF DEVELOPMENTAL UPDATE

UWSA Memphis Wrestling

Monday, week 4 Sept 1995

2,000 sellout

jefferson county fairgrounds (south east)

matt hardy defeated christian cage E

mick foley defeated Isaac Yankem C+

rvd, hhh, j.c ice defeated jeff hardy, stevie richards, mickey whipwreck D-

Wolfie D defeated Bob Holly D+

Ron Simmons defeated Billy Jack Haynes C+

Jerry Lawler defeated Sid Vicious to retain the Uswa World championship C+

Pro Wrestling Illustrated (Sep 1995)

by

Bill Apter

... Meanwhile in ECW, company owner Tod Gordon has confirmed that the ongoing power struggle between Paul Heyman and Jesse 'The Body' Ventura means that they are unable to agree on who the number one contenders should be to battle for The Sandman's vacated ECW World Heavyweight Title.

The Sandman refused to fall into line with The Body's tough new regime and following an on-air assault of his boss, left the company vowing never to return. Ventura opted not to press charges on this occassion and told me that The Sandman was just lucky that he didn't beat his ass.

Jesse is keen not to have any repeats in the near future and has hired Ron and Don Harris as his personal bodyguards - it is understood that the Harris Brothers will compete in-ring as well as protect their new boss from unwanted altercations.

Jesse's popularity should be boosted though with the news that he and Paul Heyman have instigated a massive tournament to crown a new ECW champion in lieu of any recognised contenders being named.

ECW has thrown an open invitation to all of the top wrestlers in the world and it will be interesting to see who rises to the Hardcore challenge.

Qualifying matches begin this week on Hardcore TV and I understand that the Qualifying Round alone has 25 matches!

I spoke to ECW TV Champion Rick Martell for his thoughts:

"You know me Bill, as a former AWA World Champion, WWF Tag Team Champion and now the ECW Television Champion - I'm no stranger to winning and it'll come as no surprise to your readers to learn that not only am I one of the top seeds for the competition, but that as a recognised champion, I have been given a bye into the first round proper.

"That's right, the greatest wrestler in the business today has been given another advantage over those other jokers, and now my class will begin to show as I begin my climb to the top of the ECW ladder."

As well as Rick Martell, Tag Team Champions the Public Enemy - Rocco Rock & Johnny Grunge - have also pre-qualified as have four other former World Champions who have signed up to appear in the competition, although ECW officials are keeping tight lipped as to their identities.

Although the full line-up has not been confirmed at the time of going to press I can exclusively reveal that the following matches will take place as part of the qualifying rounds:

Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart v Skayde

Robert Gibson v El Zorro

Abdullah the Butcher v Don Callis

Matt Borne v EZ Money

Ricky Morton v Kid Kash

The Tonga Kid v Chavo Guerrero Jr.

and the undoubted tie of the round, a no-holds barred re-match between Tommy Dreamer and Bull Pain

ECW chiefs have promised more big names and matches to be added to the tournament as well as another big announcement coming your way on this week's Hardcore TV - one I've been told that will shake the company to its very core.

Keep an eye out for our exclusive interview with new ECW authority figure Jesse 'The Body' Ventura in next month's edition of 'The Wrestler' when I talk to The Body about his own in-ring career, his time in the Marines, his political aspirations and his plans for ECW. You can't afford to miss it.

pwtorch.com

New Man in charge. Gorilla Monsoon wants to focus more on just doing announcing and helping with talent relations. Has appointed Rowdy Roddy piper to take over match making. Piper will be seen weekly on air taking charge. Word is, piper is talking to both Shane and Vince Mcmahon , and has plans to shake things up tonight at wwf in your house.

http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/717/093/61/CdnfLB2LFZFMZR8.jpg

PRE SHOW

ANGLE #1 undertaker demands that Roddy Piper gives him a match with terry funk because of the comments made on wwf.com by funk

rating B+

Angle #2 Undertaker and funk pulled appart backstage by yokozuna, owen hart, bret hart, jerry lawler, diesel and hbk

rating B-

angle #3 Goldust cuts a promo claiming that jerry lawler suffered an injury during the confrontation moments ago, and that he will replace the king in the match against the hitman tonight.

rating B

IN YOUR HOUSE

angle #1 yokozuna and owen hart stand face to face with hbk and diesel. Both teams talks about tonights match . before anything could happen refs and security held both teams apart.

rating B-

Match #1 Waylon Mercy and Mike awesome Vs the Bushwackers

Winners Waylon mercy and Mike awesome , when Mike awesome took luke out with the awesome bomb.

Rating D-

Match #2 Fatal four way

Chris Jericho vs Juventud Guerrera vs Rey Misterio jr vs Psychosis

Winner: Chris Jericho

Rating E+

Angle #2 Backstage Interview

Undertaker talks about his match with terry funk tonight and says that nobody comes to the world wrestling federations and tries to step on his yard.

Rating A

Match #3 Tag team

The Steiner brothers vs The Smoking Guns

Winners Steiner brothers

Scott steiner pins billy after a frankensteiner, Bart and Billy leave the ring upset.

Angle #3 Video of what caused Taker to want to face funk tonight.

Rating B+

Match #4

Terry Funks Vs The Undertaker

Winner Draw Via Double DQ

Rating B

Match #5

British Bulldog vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Winner : British Bull dog when Razor Ramon did a sneak attack on bambam

Rating C

Angle #4 Backstage Interview

jerry lawler says he can't wrestle tonight because of bret during the funk undertaker altercation, and that he wishes the best of luck to goldust tonight

Rating B-

Match #6

Bret hart Vs Goldust

Winner : Bret Hart

durring the match jerry Lawler tried to hit the Hitman with his Crown, but bret ducked and goldust was hit instead.

Rating B

Angle #5

Video covering the recent fued between yokozuna/owen hart and hbk/diesel and what caused the change of tonights main event from hbk vs diesel title vs title into a tag team match against rivals owen hart and yokozuna

Match #7 Main event Tag team match

Shawn Micheals and Diesel vs Owen Hart and Yokozuna

Winnners HBK and Diesel

rating B-

Overall Rating B

PPV BUY RATE = 7.43

Attendance was 26,766

WWF International Xplosion

angle Undertaker cuts a promo telling diesel that he is going to take that world title belt tonight.

rating A*

Match #1 Tag

Steiner Brothers vs Raven and Perry Saturn

Winners: Steiners

Rating C-

Angle Bret hart tells fans that he will come out the winner tonight in his match with the japanese legend grand Hamada tonight, and continue his road to becoming world champion again.

Rating A

Angle vader training montage

Rating C+

Angle jerry lawler grabs a mic and says "bret hart, you are lucky that im still hurt from in your house"

rating B

Match #2 Bret hart vs gran hamada

Winner Bret Hart

Raing C

Angle After the match jerry lawler runs in and attacks the hitman with his crown

Rating B +

match #3 terry funk vs bam bam Bigelow

winner DRAW by dbl dq

Razor ramon ran in on bambam, and raven gave terry funk a ddt during the match which lead to a double dq

rating B-

angle Bam Bam Attacks Razor ramon in an act of revenge backstage in the mens room.

Rating D+

Match #4British bulldog vs Hakushi

Winner BullDog

Angle Hype video hbk vs yoko

Match # 5 HBK VS Yokozuna

winner Hbk via superkick

Rating B

Match #6 Big Van Vader Vs razor Ramon

Winner VADER, who destroys an already beaten down ramon

rating C+

Angle - Diesel cuts a promo on undertaker saying hes going to kee his gold and him and shawn will go out and paint the town red.

Match #7 Diesel vs undertaker for the world title

Winner Diesel , after terry funk nails taker with his branding iron, then raven nailed taker with a ddt

Rating B-

Jim Ross " what in the hell have we just witnessed? Raven helping funk???"

Overal PPV RATING C

(too many angles)

buyrate 8.46

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sad to do this, but since this game is apparantly dead I might as well officially bow out. I've had a lot of fun with this, but haven't had a turn in more than 14 days - and would rather spend my ideas and creativity on a game that actually moves forward. It's fair enough that people are busy and don't have a lot of time for something like this... but currently I myself have and would thus rather play with someone else who has better time for it. But thanks for playing, it was fun while it lasted. :)

Archived