Ecw Returns (2006)

Ok I didnt update my last one ever because my Data broke so I decided I might as well restart.

Needless to say im scrapping certain ideas for now.

I signed alot of people. This is my style. Sign who I can, ditch who doesnt work out later. Im working on the brand split now. I didnt change anyones name yet either so watch out for that too.

Roster:

2 Tuff Tony

21st Century Fox

Adam Pearce

Alex Koslov

Alex Wright

Alexander Karelin

Antonio Banks

Averno

Brock Lesnar (Brand 1 for sure)

Candice LeRae

Chuck Palumbo

CM Punk(Afterall it was Heyman who found him for WWE and insisted he keep the gimmick and such.)

Da Beast(shad gaspards default name.)

DDP

Duane Gill(Brand 2)

Elijah Burke

G.I. Ho

Gail Kim

Goldberg(Brand2)

Howard Finkle

Isis

Jeff Hardy

Jillian Hall

Jim Neidhart

Jimmy Snuka

Jimmy Yang

JJ Dillon

Joey Styles

Kamala

Kevin Matthew Fertig

Kofi Nahaje Kingston

Kristal Marshall

Lacey

Lex Luger

LuFisto

Marek Brave (When I look at him I see a young Edge dont ask me why)

Marty Jannetty

Melina Perez

Michael Hart

Mike Mizanin

Mike Quackenbush

Mistico

Nattie Neidhart

Nikita

Noreen Greenwald

ODB

Oleg Prudius

Paul Heyman

Paul Orndorff

Perry Saturn

Phil Atlas

PJ Polaco

Rain

Ray Gordy

Rick Steiner

Ron Killings

Sara Del Ray

Scott Bigelow

Scott Hall

Scott Steiner

Sean O'Haire

Seth Skyfire

Sid Vicous

Sinn

Solo Snuka

Sting

Sylvester Terkay

Ted Hart

Terry Funk (Lifetime Contract, Brand 2)

The Sandman

TJ Wilson

Tommy Dreamer (Lifetime Contract, Brand 2)

Travis Tomko

Ultramantis Black

Vampire Warrior

Roster includes all refs/road agents not all are active wrestlers.

Rosters:

Brandless:

21st Century Fox (Women's Division)

Candice LeRae (Women's Division)

G.I. Ho (Women's Division)

Gail Kim (Women's Division)

Howard Finkle (Announcer)

Isis (Ref)

Jillian Hall (Manager)

JJ Dillon (Authority Figure)

Joey Styles (Announcer)

Kristal Marshall(Manager)

Lacey (Women's Division)

LuFisto (Women's Division)

Melina Perez (Manager)

Nattie Neidhart (Women's Division)

Nikita(Women's Division)

Noreen Greenwald (Women's Division)

Paul Heyman (Colour Commentator)

Paul Orndorff (Road Agent)

Rain(Women's Division)

Sara del Ray (Women's Division)

Extreme Limits:

Main Eventers

Brock Lesnar (Heel)

Jim Neidhart (Face)

Scott Hall (Heel)

Scott Steiner (Heel)

The Black Crow (Heel)

Tommy Dreamer (Face)

Travis Tomko(Heel)

Upper Midcarders

Adam Pearce (Heel)

Chuck Palumbo (Heel)

Jimmy Yang (Face)

Mike Mizanin (Face)

Rick Steiner (Heel)

Scott Bigelow (Heel)

Sean O'Haire (Heel)

Sylvester Terkay (Heel)

Midcarders:

Duane Gill(Face)

Mike Quackenbush (Face)

Ray Gordy (Heel)

Ted Hart (Heel)

TJ Wilson (Face)

Lower Midcarders:

Antonio Banks (Face)

Elijah Burke (Heel)

Marek Brave (Face)

Seth Skyfire (Face)

Sinn (Face)

Opener:

Michael Hart (Face)

New Breed:

Main Eveters:

Diamond Dallas Page

Goldberg

Jimmy Snuka

Lex Luger

Sid Vicious

Terry Funk

Upper Midcarder

Alexander Karelin (Heel)

Averno (Heel)

CM Punk (Heel)

Jeff Hardy (Face)

Kamala (Heel)

Marty Jannetty (Face)

Mistico (Face)

Perry Saturn (Heel)

The Sandman (Heel)

Midcarders:

2 Tuff Tony (Face)

Kevin Fertig (Heel)

Ron Killings (Face)

Solo Snuka (Face)

Ultramantis Black (Heel)

Lower Midcarders:

Alex Wright (Heel)

Da Beast (Face)

Phil Atlas (Face)

PJ Polaco (Heel)

Opener:

Kofi Nahaje Kingston

Enhancement Talent:

Alex Koslov

Oleg Prudius

Managers:

Vampire Warrior

Tag Teams:

2 Tuff Truth (Ron The Truth Killings and 2 Tuff Tony)

Alex Koslov and Oleg Prudius

Dark Brood (Kevin Thorn and Ultramantis Black w/ Vampire Warrior)

((ooc: Messed up and forgot to set announcers next show will be better))

Paul Heyman: Welcome TO ECW EXTREME LIMITS! THE INNOVATORS OF EXTREME ARE BACK! WITH TWO BRANDS! EXTREME LIMITS live, only on Mondays and ECW NEWBREED live on Wednesdays. Currently we are looking for TV NETWORKS to carry us and PPV Carriers who will support us. HoweverThats we are back and we are better than ever! We have Lesnar. We have Scott Hall. We have Goldberg. We have technicians, we have powerhouses, we have fliers, we have veterans and most importantly we have extremists. Tonight you will see... if you dont remember... HOW E C F'N W DOES BUSINESS! One last thing. Tonight for the ECW WORLD TITLE. Scott Hall vs Tommy Dreamer!"

Paul Heyman sits in the announcing booth besides Joey Styles

Styles: OH MY GOD! Dreamer vs Scott Hall in the main event!

(C+, messed up on set up of this angle :( )

Match 1: Jimmy Yang vs Ray Gordy for the ECW TV Championship

(E, Bad chemistry between Ray Gordy and Jillian Hall, Forgot to set announcers up. Wise man once said: DAMN! )

Jimmy Yang Def Ray Gordy after the moonsault

JJ Dillon comes out waving the 4 horsemen sign in the air.

JJ Dillon: Paul Heyman said if I generated cash, he would let me become an authority figure here and thats exactly what im doing. Soon the Extreme Horsemen will arive. For now Enjoy the secondary main event: Tomko vs Jim the Anvil Neidhart

C+

Match 2:

Adam Pearce/Scott Bigelow vs Marek Brave/Tj Wilson

Adam Pearce def Marek Brave after the Spike Piledriver

(D)

Jillian Hall shoots T-Shirts into the crowd in honor of ECWs Return

©

Noreen Greenwald vs LuFisto

LuFisto def Noreen Greenwald after grabbing a handful of tights and using ropes for leverage

(C-)

After the match LuFisto is attacked by Noreen Greenwald

(E)

Jim Neidhart vs Travis Tomko

During the match Nattie Neidhart dropkicked Tomko when he tried to pin the Anvil. Neidhart wins with Anvil Flattener.

©

After the match Tomko busts the face of Nattie Neidhart open with a big boot.

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD WHAT A SICKENING IMPACT BY THAT BIG BOOT!

The Anvil smashes Tomko into the corner turnbuckle and hits him with an anvil flattener. Nattie walks up to the fallen body of Tomko and puts him in the sharpshooter for a minute before her and The Anvil head to the back.

©

Scott Hall vs Tommy Dreamer ECW WORLD Championship Matchup

DRAW, Double Knockout

©

Show: C-

Matches for NEWBREED LIVE!

Dark Brood vs 2 Tuff Truth

Goldberg vs Sid Vicous

CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy

Kofi Nahaje Kingston vs The Sandman

<p>The show opens up with Paul Heyman in the middle of the ring.</p><p>

Paul: Ladies and getlemen good evening. Your probbably wondering why I have this huge smile on my face. Its simple today we spoke with three companies... first off ECW now has a TV Slot for BOTH BRANDS! One hour shows, Mondays LIVE at 1 am for Extreme Limits and FRIDAYS at MIDNIGHT for THE NEW BREED! AND TO TOP IF ALL OFF WE HAVE A 6 MONTH CABLE DEAL SO TONIGHT IM CALLING OFF ANYTHING THAT WOULD BE A TITLE MATCH, EXCEPT THE TV TITLE, BECAUSE AT ECW EXTREME REUNION ON MAY 28, EVERY TITLE WILL BE ON THE LINE IN A 3 HOUR EXTREME EVENT. OH ONE MORE THING. EVERYONE WHO WINS THEIR MATCH TONIGHT WILL BE A POTENTIAL NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE TITLE! </p><p>

Heyman throws the mic down and kicks it out of the ring before joining Joey Styles on commentary.</p><p>

(B)</p><p> </p><p>

The 2 Tuff Truth are backstage</p><p>

Tony: Tonight we become the number one contenders</p><p>

Ron: Wait wait wait... first we gotta beat those clowns who are way to early for halloween. </p><p>

Tony: Ha. We gotta fight them? We'd have more trouble in the WWE against Funaki!</p><p>

Ron: Aint that the truth</p><p>

Tony: Aint no way they win.</p><p>

Both: AND THATS THE 2 TUFF TRUTH MOTHER *******</p><p>

(C-)</p><p> </p><p>

Kofi Nahaje Kingston vs The Sandman</p><p> </p><p>

Sandman beats Kofi @ 12:59 with a white russian legsweep to win the NEWBREED TV TITLE(F)</p><p>

Kristal did good work at ringside</p><p> </p><p>

After Sandman wins he raises the TV Title into the air as CM Punk comes into the ring and drop kicks him. Kofe and CM Punk double team brainbuster the sandman and then Punk hits him with the Pepsi Plunge.</p><p>

(F)</p><p> </p><p>

CM Punk: See its scum like you that make this promotion as bad as it is. Your a beer drinking, cigarette smoking, prescription drug abusing waste of life. Me and Kofi here are against. We are taking ECW by storm. We will get rid of the people like you Sandman. People like Scott Hall, these types of people are poisoning their bodies and were gonna stop them. </p><p> </p><p>

Jeff Hardy comes out to the ring </p><p>

Jeff: Im glad were booked in a match tonight CM Punk. You see you cant condemn these people or this locker room to your ways. I see we make our match for tonight right now. Ill let you name the match.</p><p> </p><p>

CM Punk: If I did this Id enable you Jeff Hardy. Im giving you an excuse to swallow your prescription drugs tonight. Maybe its worth it if it gets you off the drugs Jeff. Alright. The match will be a SUBMISSION MATCH.</p><p>

(C-)</p><p> </p><p>

CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy in a submission match</p><p>

(E) CM Punk won it @ 11:56 with a just-crossface (while Kofi had Jeff in an a boston crab) Scott Hall his both punk and kofi with outsiders edges during the match.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Scott Hall atacks CM Punk after his match</p><p>

Scott Hall gave CM Punk two outsider's edges leaving CM Punk down & out (D)</p><p> </p><p>

Sean O' Haire vs DDP</p><p>

© Sean O'Haire def DDP with a widow maker at 11:33</p><p>

DDP tries to shake O'Haires hand but O'Haire refuses.</p><p>

©</p><p>

2 Tuff Truth vs The Dark Brood</p><p>

(F) Ron Killings def Kev Fertig at 10:36 with a truth conviction.</p><p>

Ron/Tony have bad chemistry(their timing). dark brood has great chemistry. Vampire warrior did good at ringside. (Everyone except ron improved. Tony in performance, Mantis in technical and fertig in performance)</p><p>

Goldberg vs Sid Vicous</p><p>

(C, Didnt click. Damn)</p><p>

After Match Goldberg offers handshake to Sid for the clinic of the match they put on. Sid accepts then Powerbombs Goldberg. (B-)</p><p> </p><p>

Final: C-</p>

ECW Extreme Limits

The show opens with Teddy Hart speaking in the ring.

Teddy: Tonight I found out I have to beat down my best friend TJ Wilson in the ring tonight. Nothing personal buddy, but to get to where I need to get I need to not worry about my friends and watch my own back. So tonight TJ Wilson we are no longer friends. Tonight TJ Wilson there will be no mercy. Tonight you will get destroyed TJ. And tonight, after I knock you out TJ, I might even apply my family secret on you, THE SHARPSHOOTER.

(D)

Match 1:

Scott Bigelow vs Sylvester Terkay

Terkay DOMINATES Bigelow in this match. He seems to be toying with the big man the whole match, he eventually ends it at 9:36 with a Face Paver (C-)

TJ Wilson heads to the ring as Teddy Hart attacks him from behind with a steel chair. Teddy then throws TJ into the ring.

(E)

Match 2:

Teddy Hart vs TJ Wilson

Ted Hart defeated TJ Wilson in 9:36 after giving TJ Wilson a Hart Attack

(D)

After the match Teddy continues the attack on TJ Wilson, applying the sharpshooter as TJ screams for mercy tapping out. After about 4 minutes Teddy lets go.

(E)

Match 3: Chuck Palumbo vs Mike Mizanin

Chuck Palumbo beat Mike Mizanin @ 11:50 with a Torture Rack (C-)

After the match Chuck Palumbo raises the sign of The 4 Horsemen

(D)

Match 4:

Jimmy Yang vs Adam Pearce

Jimmy Yang defeated Adam Pearce in 15:04 with a Moonsault

©

The main event is hyped by Joey Styles

(C+)

Match 5:

Marek Brave vs Rick Steiner

A fairy short match, with each man giving it there all, it was even most of the match but Rick won it with the steinerline @ 8:29

(D)

Match 6:

Tommy Dreamer & Jim Neidhart w/Nattie vs Scott Hall and Tomko

Scott Hall got the pinfall on Jim Neidhart in 14:44 when he hit the Outsider's Edge

(C+)

After the match, Tomko stares at Jim's fallen body. Nattie hits Tomko in the head, from behind, with a steel chair, then takes a chairshot at his legs and locks him in The Sharpshooter. (C-)

A video of the happenings between CM Punk, Kofi, Jeff Hardy, and Scott Hall is shown. (E)

Match 1:

Lex Luger vs Alex Wright

Alex Wright wins at 9:32 with a hangmans neckbreaker (D)

"Tonight in front of all of you I will defeat your kind. When I say your kind, I mean drug addicts, alcoholics, and prescription drug abusers. Tonight I will destroy Scott Halls body in our match. His bones so brittle from years of alcohol abuse JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU. He'll be lucky if he can stand up straight. JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU! Now hes an alcoholic yes. I happen to know in the back he does pain killers just like all of you. Hes probbably barely conscious if hes conscious at all right now. Maybe hes smoking pot with that rainbow haired freak Jeff Hardy. Just like all of you do at home. They eat, drink and sleep the opposite of the straight edge lifestyles. They destroy their lungs with cigarettes, they destroy their brain cells with alcohol, they destroy their sanity with drugs. They destroy their lives with prescription drugs. JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU! (D)

CM Punk drops the microphone as Hall and Hardy run out. Hall hits an outsiders edge. Hardy picks him up and hits him with a twist of fate. Hardy then hits the swanton bomb. Hall and Hardy then shake hands. Hardy says something to hall. Hardy ascends the turnbuckle. Hall gets punk up with an outsides edge. As hall slams Punk's body down Hardy comes down with the swanton bomb. CM Punks body is left physically destroyed. EMTs come out and carry CM Punk to the back. (D)

Match 2:

Dark Brood vs The Steiners

The Dark Brood win it at 11:56 as Ultramantis Black hits the Praying Mantis Bomb on Scott Steiner onto a bag of thumbtacks. (C-)

Match 3:

Kofi Nahaje Kingston vs Marty Jannetty

Jannetty wins it at 14:56 when he hit the Rocker Dropper on Kofi from the top rope(D)

Marty Jannetty Raises hand in victory after match

(E)

Match 4: The Sandman© vs Mistico tv title match

Sandman wins it at 11:59 with a white russian legsweep onto a singapore cane(F)

The Sandman offers Mistico a rematch for next week. Mistico and Sandman shake hands in agreement

(D)

Match 5:

2 TUFF TRUTH vs Koslov/Prudius

(D)

Match 6:

Scott Hall vs Cm Punk

During the match Punk is attacked by Hardy and Hall by Kofi. Punk wins it at 14:19 after Kofi hits Hall with a steel chair and Punk rolls him up

Jeff Hardy: PUNK. You need to respect peoples rights to make their own decisions. Theres an age limit on beer, and cigarettes and warnings on them. And theres nothing wrong with a little 420 now and then.

Punk: I cant believe what your saying your saying poisoning your body is okay since it has an age limit and its okay to break the law? You know what Jeff. Next week you and any partner you find vs me and any partner that I find!

Jeff: Fine with me!

(D)

Confirmed for next NEWBREED:

CM Punk + ??? vs Jeff Hardy + ???

Mistico vs The Sandman

ProWrestlinDotcom.com Article

ECW looking for Talent?

ECW Has fired 6 workers

Alexander Karelin

Kamala

Duane Gill

Candice LeRae

G.I. Ho

and ODB

Rumors are that ECW plans to find more workers for the newbreed brand and when they have a tv show us the LIVE! Shows to get the workers developed, with the occasional guy appearing on the show

It has been confirmed that they have hired Shannon Moore and Brett Matthews who WWE had kicked out of developmental recently.

Rumors on who ECW want:

Road Warrior Animal and Heidenreich

Christian Cage

Eddie Colon

Jeffrey Dupree

Amazing Red

and the return of Stevie Richards and The Blue Meanie

ECW Extreme Limits

Preshow:

Marek Brave vs Mike Mizanin (Miz/D)

21st Century Fox vs Lacey (Lacey/F)

The show opens up with a match about to start.

Match 1:

Jimmy Yang© vs Bam Bam Bigelow for the TV Title

Jimmy Yang wins it @ 9:44 with a Moonsault (C+)

JJ Dillon: Travis Tomko has requested a match against Nattie Neidhart tonight. Now because of Nattie's actions I gave it to him. So coming up next is Nattie vs Tomko ©

Match 2:

Nattie Neidhart vs Travis Tomko

Tomko wins it @ 9:32 with a big boot©

Tomko continues the attack on Nattie by locking her in her own finisher. THE SHARPSHOOTER. Jim runs out with a steel chair and smacks the hell out of Tomko with it. Jim then hits the Anvil Flattener on the chair, then helps Nattie to the back. ©

Adam Pearce goes to the ring with a microphone.

Adam: I am here in ECW to make an impact. I will prove that my old school style, and the youth on my side makes me the greatest wrestler in the world. There isnt a single man on the roster who can beat "Scrapiron" Adam Pearce. Not Goldberg. Not Tomko. Not even the new horseman Palumbo. To prove my point lets go ahead and let anyone in the back try to take me on. They will lose because "Scrap Iron" Adam Pearce will never be on the losing end.

Antonio Banks comes on out.

Antonio: Didnt yo punk ass lose last week to Jimmy Yang, who by the way is still the TV Champion? Boy please you aint mature enough to be a wrestler. I will fight you and I will teach your ass a lesson. (E)

Match 3:

Adam Pearce vs Antonio Banks

Adam Pearce wins it with a small package at 11:49 following a low blow (E)

Tomko busts into JJ Dillons office.

Tomko: YOU ARE THE WORST EXCUSE FOR AN AUTHORITY FIGURE EVER. YOUR JUST GONNA LET YOUR TOP STAR GET JUMPED BY JIM NEIDHART?

Dillon: What do you want a match with him tonight? You already had a match.

Tomko: Like it matters. He pissed me off and im going to kill him in that ring tonight.

Dillon: Fine it will be done. Get to the ring because it will be.... LAST MAN STANDING! (C+)

Match 4: Tomko vs Jim Neidhart - Last Man Standing

Tomko wins it at 20:29 following a big boot after interference (C+)

Jim Neidhart was attacked by: Chuck Palumbo, Ted Hart and Adam Pearce

Tomko was attacked by: Nattie Neidhart and TJ Wilson

Post match attack:

Tomko, Palumbo, Adam Pearce and Ted Hart continue to obliterate the bodies of Jim Neidhart, Nattie Neidhart and TJ Wilson. After the beatdown all four men raise the sign of the four horsemen. (E)

Match 5: Tommy Dreamer vs Scott Hall

Scott Hall wins it at 15:09 after an outsider's edge(C+)

The show starts with CM Punk in the ring

Punk: Tonight in our match against eachother Jeff Hardy, I can guarantee a loss by you. No matter who you get, no man can outmatch the tag team of me and the partner I chose last week after the show. Now Hardy, I know your probbably to high on your so called 420 fun times in the back now, but remember you and I have a match tonight and tonight, will be the last match you will even be able to get high, because tonight Jeff I will destroy your body to the point that smoking your weed, snorting your coke becomes an impossibility for you. Enjoy tonights beatdown. (D)

Match 1: TV Title Rematch: Sandman© vs Averno

The match was pretty back and forth, the fans were barely into though, just like last week. The match ender after Averno missed a diving headbutt, with Sandman taking advantage, he smacked Averno several times with his singapore cane before finally hitting the white russian legsweep getting himself the victory.

(E)

The cameras go backstage where Krystal(Marshall) is interviewing DDP

Kristal: Ladies and Gentlemen tonights next match is a double-debut match between Sean O'Haire and my guest Diamond Dallas Page! Page what are your thoughts about your opponent.

Page: What are my thoughts about Sean? Sean is going to lose hardcore tonight. You see in the previous organizations DDP couldnt use steel chairs. I couldnt use barbed wire. I couldnt use tables. Babe, you should be asking Sean O'Haire what hes doing to prepare for the God Of The Diamond Cutter. BANG!

©

Match 2: Sean O'Haire vs Diamond Dallas Page

The match was down to the wire, both men left everything they had in the ring. DDP tried to hit the Diamond Cutter on O'Haire but O'Haire shoved him off into an exposed turnbuckle. He then hit the Widow Maker, and quicky pinned DDP.

(C+)

Scott Hall Open Challenge

Scott Hall comes to the ring with a microphone

Hall: Hey yo, I dont have a match booked for tonight so Ill take on anyone in the back right here right now. I may be a bad guy, but I still want to prove myself as the most dominant man in the ECW Locker Room, so anyone in the back that has the cojones to take on the most dominant man in ECW come on out!

GOLDBERG RUNS OUT

(C+)

Match 3: Scott Hall vs Goldberg

Goldberg and Scott Hall had a fantastic match. The fans thought that ever man could legitimately win the match. The match was so close and was full of 2.9 counts. In the end Goldberg reversed the outsider's edge into a DDT and hit the jackhammer for the win.

(B)

Krystal interviewing Alex Wright

Krystal: Ladies and Gentlemen Alex Wright

Alex: Look I have been vastly misused in every company I have ever worked for. Hell if I was being used right here I would already be world champion. So im here to make a challenge. To Terry Funk. Terry Funk is a multi-time world champion, so if I face him and defeat him, that would be a launch to my ECW Career. It would also be a good chance to cement my legacy here in ECW.

Terry (in ring): ALEX WRIGHT Consider your challenge accepted. I hope your prepared, once you step into the ring with me you will NEVER be the same again!

(D)

Match 4: Terry Funk vs Alex Wright

This was a decent technical display by Wright and Funk, it just seemed lackluster to the fans because of the great entertainment earlier on in the night. Alex Wright put Terry's body through hell and back, and Terry did the same to Alex's legs. Terry had to nearly break Alex's legs with a spinning toe hold to get the younger man to tap out.

C-

Jeff Hardy reveals tag team partner

Jeff Hardy: CM Punk you want to take away a persons right to their freedoms of their choices. Well tonight your gonna see just what Jeff Hardy can do in a tag team match. Especially without rules. You say your partner is so great? Well just look at my partner...

The Camera zooms out a bit.

Killings: WHATS UP! CM Punk I thank you, because of you I get to be in the main event and kick your ass. NOW THATS WHATS UP. Tonight CM Punk, you say your going to beat me and Jeff. It doesnt matter if you have Goldberg for your tag team partner. It doesnt matter if you have "Mr. No Show" Brock Lesnar for your partner. Tonight you will lose!

Jeff and Ron start heading to the ring.

(E)

Match 5: Jeff Hardy & Ron Killings VS CM Punk & The Black Crow(Sting)

The match had a lot of high paced action from R-Truth and Jeff Hardy, they even managed to keep CM Punk from tagging in Crow, it just didnt last. CM Punk reversed a twist of fate attempt, and dodged Killings scissor kick, managing to roll into a tag by the Crow. It was over. He hit the death drop on Hardy he then threw Hardy at Killings forcing Killings in. After a thunderous clothesline into the corner he hit the running splash then locked Killings in the death lock. Killings tapped out.

(C+)

As I said in the Diary Preview thread, huge improvement. Have read through the rest of your shows and there's some good ideas there, the change in format has got me really interested - I'm enjoying the Punk/Hardy/various others feud. :)

ECW.COM has posted the following article.

The card for ECW EXTREME REUNION WILL CONTAIN

A Fatal Four Way to determine the first ECW WORLD CHAMPION

Tommy Dreamer vs Tomko vs Jim The Anvil Neidhart vs

A Fatal Four Way to determine the first ECW Newbreed World Champion

Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs Goldberg vs Scott Hall

Jimmy Yang will defend his title against an opponent from the NEWBREED. If the Newbreed star wins he will exchange places with Jimmy Yang. If Jimmy Yang wins he may compete on both brands.

Sandman will defend his title against an opponent from Extreme Limits. If Sandman loses he switches places with his opponent. If Sandman wins he may compete on both brands.

The ECW Newbreed Tag Titles will be determined in a cage match

2 TUFF TRUTH vs The Dark Brood

A Grudge match

Ted Hart vs TJ Wilson

The unveiling of a new title

and THE BLACK CROW will explain why he teamed with CM Punk on the last episode of ECW New Breed

Preshow: Oleg Prudius/Alex Koslov vs Brett Matthews and Brian Myers (F)

ECW - Extreme Reunion starts

Sandman in ring

Sandman: Alright whatever scrawny little kid they are having me fight tonight get your ass out her so I can teach you a lesson and make you think twice about entering the ring with The Sandman again. Get your ass out here NOW!

Mike Quackenbush runs out

(C-)

ECW Newbreed TV Title Match: The Sandman© vs Mike Quackenbush

Mike Quackenbush did really well against the Sandman, but all the skill in the world couldnt help him against the Sandman's singapore cane, and after a low blow with it, then a white russian legsweep Sandman wins it.

(E)

Backstage Interview: Krystal interviews Ron Killings and 2 Tuff Tony

Krystal: With me right now are one of the teams that will be gunning for the tag team title. 2 Tuff Truth.

Ron: Ima be straight with you. These dark broods think they are so bad ass because they think its halloween all year.

Tony: ALL YEAR

Ron: They think they can take out, the craziest man in the business in 2 Tuff Tony and then theres me, arguably one of the fastest men on the roster with as much skill as anyone on the roster.

Tony: Kevin Fertig, you think your ass is a vampire, well tonight im going to slay you in that ring tonight

Ron: Ultramantis Black you think your a praying mantis, so tonight, I GET YOU STUCK ON MY BOOT, DEAD AND TWITCHING

Both: And thats THE 2 TUFF TRUTH!

(C-)

ECW Newbreed Tag Title Match: 2 Tuff Truth vs The Dark Brood

A very good display of multiple styles of wrestling, althogh 2 Tuff Truth doesnt mesh that wall none could deny the excitement in this match, it ended with Ultramantis countering Killing's scissor kick into a praying mantis bomb.

(E)

Jimmy Yang in Ring

Jimmy Yang: Alright its time for me to defend my title. Let me tell you something, whoever you are. Im not going down without a fight. Im not losing my title tonight. Tonight my moonsault will end your momentum. Tonight I WILL retain the title. And tonight you will come home empty handed and crying!

SPIKE DUDLEY RUSHES THE RING

©

ECW TV TITLE MATCH: Jimmy Yang© vs Spike Dudley

This was an early match of the night candidate with the high flying action of Jimmy Yang and the great skills of Spike Dudley. It was a close one but Jimmy Yang got the win following a moonsault. Who can stop Jimmy Yang's winning streak?(C+)

Backstage: Krystal interviews The Black Crow

Krystal: Crow, you said you wanted to explain your recent actions?

TBC: Yes Krystal, but your acting like that I did a bad thing. CM Punk has a just and noble cause. Over the past few years men I have considered my friends have been dying from the kind of stuff Punk is seeking to end. People like Eddie Guerrero who still had the ability to be in the ring for atleast ten more years. People at the top of their careers. I just want my friends to stop dying. I told CM Punk if he needed me I had his causes back. That goes especially for people like Jeff Hardy that abuse all kinds of drugs. Yes I respect the hell out of his in-ring talent but the person he is outside the ring is completely different. Alright im done talking

TBC Walks off.

C+

Paul Heyman In Ring

Paul: Ladies and gentlement the moment you have waited for. I will now reveal the new title.

Paul motions for Joey Styles to bring him something covered in cloth. Heyman rips the cloth of revealing a belt thats bigger, bloodier and golder than the ECW Heavyweight Championship

Paul: Ladies and Gentlemen this is the ECW UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP. IT WILL BE DEFENDED AT THE NEXT PAY PER VIEW! THIS IS MORE PRESTIGOUS THEN EVEN OUR WORLD TITLES AND WHOEVER HAS IT COMPETES ON BOTH BRANDS, DEFENDING AGAINST THE TOP PLAYERS FROM BOTH ROSTERS. TONIGHT IT WILL BE TERRY FUNK VS THE BLACK CROW FOR THIS TITLE!

(B+)

ECW NEWBREED WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs Scott Hall vs Goldberg

The match was great. Plain and simple. Every man got big offense in, there was amazing action every, Scott Hall even delivered the Outsider's Edge to Goldberg. Another Outsider's Edge on Hardy gave Hall the victory and the title.

(B-)

The New Champion

Scott Hall: Hey yo, you all know me as Da Bad Guy, but I would like to say, recently I havnt been dat bad a guy. Im turning a new leaf as they say. It all started with me becoming the ECW Champion. The first world title of my career. YO CLIQUE I DID IT!

C+

A video is shown hyping the recent happenings between TJ Wilson and Teddy Hart

(F)

Grudge Match: Last Man Standing: TJ Wilson vs Ted Hart

The match was back and forth, both men showing the Hart and desire that got them into this company. After an amazing technical display in this match Ted Hart won it with a DDT onto a steel chair.

(D)

Hype Video

A video is shown of Crow's destruction on NewBreed and Funk's illustrious history of ECW

(C+)

ECW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Tomko vs Jim Neidhart vs Tommy Dreamer vs Scott Steiner

The match was pretty two-sided as the heels seemed to dominate this match. In the end Dreamer was locked in the Steiner Recliner, but it was Tomko's big boot on Jim Neidhart that got the three count.

(C+)

POST MATCH BRAWL

After the match all four superstars start beating the holy hell out of eachother, Tomko getting the worst of it.

(C+)

ECW UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP: TERRY FUNK VS THE BLACK CROW

This match proved to be a great match featuring both mens amazing in ring talent. All the major moves were here. Crow survived the Funkersault and the Spinning Toe Hold, and after the 2nd Death Drop, The Crow pinned Funk for the win.

(B+)

Overall: (B-)

OOC: Best show yet!

Now, I lost my wordpad file that had full show results with angles and everything for a full weeks, but I have the quick results and I can tell ya guys the important stuff

Extreme Limits

Preshow: Steiners over Brett Matthews/Brian Myers (C-)

Jimmy Yang DEF Spike Dudley (C+)

Tomko defeated Chuck Palumbo (C+)

and Tommy Dreamer defeated Bam Bam Bigelow

Important Events:

Tonight, Paul Heyman announced that the brands would receive huge changes by the end of the week.

JJ Dillon stated that tonights match between Yang and Dudley was the first match of a best of seven series, due to their performance at extreme reunion

JJ Dillon said that no matter who Tomko defended against Tomko would be a dominant champion, and to prove it, he put Tomko against his fellow Horseman

New Breed:

Preshow: Mistico d. Elijah Burke (F, as in FAILURE)

Dudleys over Steiners (C+)

CM Punk defeated Jeff Hardy (E :( )

Scott Hall defeated Terry Funk

Important events:

Terry Funk announced retirement at end of the month

Scott Hall said he respected the hell out of Terry Funk and he wanted to give him a title shot here tonight.

Later on CM Punk said that Terry Funk is an old geezer, a waste of air time on ECW, a waste of space, and quite frankly a waste of money.

After Hall defeated Terry Funk, CM Punk attacked Terry Funk, but got leveled by Scott Hall.

OOC: Please Post If you actually read this, if noones reading this Id rather not waste my time continuing this diary.

Newbreed Roster:

2 Tuff Tony

Alex Koslov

Brett Matthews

Brian Myers

CM Punk

Diamond Dallas Page

Eddie Colon

Elijah Burke

Equinox

Jeff Hardy

Jeffrey Dupree

Jimmy Snuka

Justin Credible

Kevin Fertig

Kofi Nahaje Kingston

Lex Luger

Marty Jannetty

Matt Bentley

Mike Quackenbush

Mistico

Oleg Prudius

Perry Saturn

Phil Atlas

Rick Steiner

Ron Killings

Scott Hall

Scott Steiner

Terry Funk

Sin

Terry Funk

The Black Crow

The Sandman

Tommy Dreamer

Ultramantis Black

Tag Teams:

Steiners

Brett/Brian

2 Tuff Truth

The Dark Brood: Ultramantis Black and Kevin Fertig w/ Vampire Warrior

Extreme Limits Roster:

Adam Pearce

Alex Wright

Antonio Banks

Buh Buh Ray Dudley

Chuck Palumbo

D-Von Dudley

Goldberg

Jigsaw

Jim Neidhart

Jimmy Yang

Marek Brave(ooc: Im scared to fire him because hes related to people who are major parts of my storylines and im not sure if it'll have reprocushions)

Michael Hart

Mike Mizanin

Nattie Neidhart

Ray Gordy

Sean O'Haire

Seth Skyfire

Shannon Moore

Spike Dudley

Sylvester Terkay

Ted Hart

TJ Wilson

Tomko

Stables:

4 Horsemen:

Tomko, Adam Pearce, Chuck Palumbo, and Ted Hart

Dudleys:

Buh Buh Ray, D-Von and Spike

Authority Figures:

JJ Dillon

Paul Heyman

Further Notice:

Extreme Limits has 3 draft picks from NEWBREED that must be used by or at the next Pay Per View

Archived