Announcers' skills?

I'm playing one of the 2001 mods with wcw. I've got the likes of Tony Schiavone, Mike Tenay and Gene Okerlund constantly getting bad comments whenever I do an angle involving them. The obvious skills (entertainment) are all high, yet it keeps saying underwhelmed, looked lost, looked bad, etc. this particularly gets to me with gene okerlund, who is renowned in the field of interviewing in wrestling.

On the other hand, Bobby Heenan and Larry Zbyzsko are fine. Their skills are higher in most areas as retired wrestlers, which prompts me to ask if there is a non-obvious skill for an announcer/commentator that the modmaker may have overlooked??

Its really bugging me, so any help is much appreciated.

I'm playing one of the 2001 mods with wcw. I've got the likes of Tony Schiavone, Mike Tenay and Gene Okerlund constantly getting bad comments whenever I do an angle involving them. The obvious skills (entertainment) are all high, yet it keeps saying underwhelmed, looked lost, looked bad, etc. this particularly gets to me with gene okerlund, who is renowned in the field of interviewing in wrestling.

On the other hand, Bobby Heenan and Larry Zbyzsko are fine. Their skills are higher in most areas as retired wrestlers, which prompts me to ask if there is a non-obvious skill for an announcer/commentator that the modmaker may have overlooked??

Its really bugging me, so any help is much appreciated.

It's overness. The underwhelming guys have low overness compared to the other guys on the screen, meaning they look like nobodies in comparison, hence the message. :)

Archived